You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Bounty Hunt: Aki Sato [B - Konoha]  Empty Bounty Hunt: Aki Sato [B - Konoha] Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:00 am

Owydelu

Owydelu

D-rank
It was a nice and a beautiful day in Konohagure. The sun was laying his rays on Owydelu’s face. His wish was to wake up, but it wasn’t as easy to do as it was to say it. After a moment of thinking, he woke up, while putting on his mask. He ate something after he took a long and warm shower. It was such a relaxing mood outside. After he dressed up, he locked the door and he hurried to the Administration Building. The birds were noisily chirping, letting no other sound go beyond their. The kids were going to the Ninja Academy to learn the basics they needed and the men were going to do their duty for the village.

After Owydelu got there, he took his information about his mission, a walkie-talkie and then he left outside to see what did he get. He sat down under a tree that was conferring him some chilliness. Owydelu opened up his information. He started Reading in his mind:
This is a mission named "Bounty Hunt:Aki Sato" where you have to stop or kill Aki Sato.One of many Bounty Hunter missions available to Konohagakure Shinobi. Aki Sato is a rogue shinobi that has defected from Konohagakure and is labeled to be dangerous. She holds valuable information regarding the inner workings of Konohagakure, and as such, needs to be taken care of. The bounty office Administrator holds no preference to whether she's brought back dead or alive, though he would like for her to be brought back for questioning if possible.
This was looking normal for him until now. He continued reading :
Aki Sato can be found enjoying herself at a bar in a town that neighbors Konohagakure. When confronted, she will attempt to leave without a fight. If/When force is used, she will retaliate and a fight will ensue.
After he finished reading, he had risen up on his foot and then he walked slowly to the Village Entrance. When he got there someone was running after him, screaming : ”Stop! You forgot something! ” After he got me to stop from my way, he had given more information about the ones I had to hunt, giving his sincerely apologies for forgetting this. He left, leaving me to continue my way. Owydelu started reading his new information he had :
 Aki Sato has the appearance of a young woman with tan skin and shoulder-length auburn hair. Her eyes are hazel in color, and many freckles decorate her cheeks and nose. She wears a short white kimono with black and gold colored decoration over a pair of black shinobi trousers, followed by a set of generic shinobi sandals. A Konohagakure flak-jacket is worn over the kimono, signifying her apparent "loyalty" to Konohagakure. She does not wear a headband.
Aki Sato has a very childish personality. She severely hates when things do not go her way and often throws tantrums in an attempt to fix that. She uses every dirty trick in the book to gain the upper and in a fight, and is not beyond playing dumb or acting like a damsel in distress to throw somebody off their guard. She lacks respect and both insults and obscenities tend to roll off her tongue quite naturally.
Se is good in :Kenjutsu (A-Rank, wields a B-Rank sword with no special properties.) primary, Ninjutsu (B-Rank) Secondary. Utilizes Fuuton(B-Rank) and Raiton(B-Rank) jutsu. Possesses 200 chakra.

“Wow! Thanks God that she is not a Fire Release user! That would’ve become a problem while fighting with her! Let’s see what else he have got here!”
Owydelu continued reading in his mind :
Mr. Fett wears a brown tunic with a white sash wrapped around his waist, as well as a pair of bluish black trousers and generic shinobi sandals.
Mr. Fett has a very professional, business-orientated attitude. He is not easily surprised and tends to thing ahead. He tends to refrain from displaying emotion or tones of voice when speaking, and enjoys the bounty hunts going smoothly.

“This one shouldn’t be a problem! I need to take care of her first so this one will fall naturally!”

Owydelu found his way to the exit of Konohagure. He was going to an unknown Neighbor Village that was very close to Konohagure. He first needed to get past the Konohagure Forest. I lifted my face, letting the light and shadow dance across my skin. Bees hummed in and out of the pennyroyal. I inhaled its minty smell and continued on, delighting in the sound of my feet sliding through the leaves. The light was fading, creating new shadows and dark patches around me. Eyes glimmered from tree hollows. The wind wailed between distorted trunks, carrying the sickly stink of wood rot. I moved faster, ignoring the briars that caught at my pants, the damp leaves that grimed my skin.
Wherever you were looking, you could only see the green and the brown of the trees and leaves. It was like a constantly repetitive color combination. Trees as far as the eye could see. The light coming through the trees, a little bit foggy, the earthy smell, the quietness, coolness, moss growing on the trunks of the trees, droplets of water dripping from large leaves, ferns, water trickling through the little creek, bird sounds. They were like the Castles of the Wood, like the Skyscrapers of the Glades, like Citadels of the Shady Groves. He was also feeling the seasoned smell wafting up from the forest’s floor.
The forest was tannin-brown. The grass was crispy under our feet. We looked up and the trees were skyscraper tall. Hares were scampering away from us up ahead. The morning stars were shining like silver snowflakes. Wood sorrel flecked the blanket of grass. We walked in and out of shady glades. The peace of the morning was soul soothing. The forest’s smell was fresh and organic. I picked up some wild pears from the ground and they were meadow sweet.

He made it to the Neighbor Village. It was a poor village without too many man and women . It was because of an attack maybe. Owydelu asked around about Aki Sato, referring to her appearance. He found out that a woman of that kind had arrived in the village and she got directly to the bar. Owydelu rushed there, wanting to see if the rumors were true. He opened the door slowly, without wanting to attract the attention.  There was only a woman there and she was fitting into the description. She was the target.  Aki Sato turned around and she didn’t react any disturbing. Owydelu wasn’t usually wearing his head-band so she didn’t know that he was from Konohagure. Within just a second, Owydelu got a seat right near Aki Sato. Owydelu ordered a beer, with the purpose of getting in the landscape.

After a half a hour of staying there, he got up and the Owydelu whispered to Aki Sato: ” Just stay still! ” When she heard this, Aki suddenly jumped backwards, while doing a backflip. Mr. Fett was after her way. Owydelu was as quick as he could. Now it was his chance to get a bite of the fame. He was faster than Aki Sato so he easily surpassed Aki’s speed. Owydelu and Aki Sato were face to face. Owydelu started making some hand-seals while saying: “ Mokuton no Jutsu! ” He trapped Mr. Fett, willing to do his work without being interrupted by someone. By saying : “Mokuton: Sashiki no Jutsu!”, Owydelu created a wooden katana that got out of his hand. It had some branches and some leaves here and there but it was still good for a Chuunin. They clashed with their swords. Owydelu made some hand-seals using one hand, saying: “Hijutsu: Sensatsu Suishō”.  Owydelu had gathered some water from the air and surrounding environment into one thousand long needles. He then he directed them to a specific target at high speed, leaping backwards before impact so he didn’t  got caught in the crossfire. While the needles had surrounded the target from all sides, they didn’t  appeared above the target, creating an escape route. Every senbon penetrated Aki Sato one inch each.  She was in pain, so it was better to finish this now. Suddenly she screamed : “Fūton: Kaze no Yaiba!” With this, she cut me in some weak spots like the stomach and the neck zone. Then she screamed: “Raiton: Shichū Shibari!” Owydelu managed to stop her before she finished making her jutsu. Then Owydelu made his hand-seals, saying: “Mokuton no Jutsu!” With this he tied Aki Sato too.

Owydelu announced the Konohagure’s Administration Building  about the things that happened. Then he left the place, leaving everything to the ANBU. He got home and it was late Already. Maybe it was better if he would’ve stayed home that day.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.