You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Yoshiro Kuroka

Yoshiro Kuroka

D-rank
It had been a weird past couple of days the time in the howling hideaway had really changed a lot of the young boy and had begun to re evaluate himself as he spent the day in his room in contemplation he noticed his fox komomi scratching at the door wanting to go for a walk "You're right komo i should get out" the boy said putting his clothes on and leaving his apartment the weather outside was a perfect kumo day warm from the sun but cool from the breeze as the boy walked the streets he eventually decided to take on a mission to give him something other than what happened recently to think about.

Looking over the mission board hundreds of pieces of scroll pinned to a massive cork board looking over all the mission he decided he didn't want to do anything to time consuming as he had his fox with him who could get impatient lying around all day "Hmm this looks okay, Clean a great swordsman's katana" looking down at his fox with a grin "I found the mission girl, Wait here" he says to his fox before rushing to get permission to take the mission his pet komomi standing were her master left her until his return several minutes passing yoshiro returns to find his loyal fox in the exact same spot "Lets go girl" he says to his pet before running towards the upper housing district.

When yoshiro reaches the upper district he notices the difference between the lower (Poor)and upper(Rich) the houses were all standing 2 story's large and luxurious estates thick lush lawns with giant fences to keep people out everything was so clean and perfect opposed to the dirty tight streets in which his apartment was found, walking down the street of the upper district the boy felt anger and resentment for how these people were living a weird feeling indeed for a boy that up until now didn't deal with any emotions of the sort the took a large gulp and accepted the feelings and continued to the mansion that the swordsman Ichi lived.

The mansion like all the other places in the area was surrounded by a large iron fence the gate to get in had a brass bell hung of it to ring the boy grabs the bell and hits it a few times *Ding Ding Ding* a few moments later a fat man walks out the main door wearing a fine silk robe barely held together by the robe tying it together slicked black hair and a dark blue katana to his left side "Who go's there" the voice yells as he gets closer "Hello Sir, my name is Kuroka Yoshiro i believe you requested a swordsman to come clean one of your swords" the silver haired boy replies with a respectful bow the man now reaching the fence looking over the boy his weight causing his breathing to whistle and grunt "Come in boy come in" he says opening the gate and begins to spurt out history of the building how much objects he owns costs and pointing out the rare parts of his home before reaching the mansions large double door.

"Oh and the last thing No pets allowed ,Now ill take you to my sword you may address me as Sensei or Ichi-sama any questions" he says to wrap up his obnoxious speal about how great his house and everything he owns "This guy isn't a real swordsman" the boy thought to himself before looking down on komomi "Go for a nap hey komo" he says to the fox before replying to the fat man with a blunt "No" he stopped for a second before realizing this is the first time he's been rude to an elder he quickly covers it up with "Im ready to see this legendary sword if I may Ichi-sama" in a polite tone sucking up to his boastful nature the man chuckles and starts telling the boy exaggerated story's of his days as a swordsman walking him through the house to where the katana was kept "Now here she is" Ichi says entering the sword room the talking about sword in the center of the room.

"I expect it done in half hour i have to leave for a party" Ichi says after boasting about the sword with that leaving the room "Its beautiful" thought yoshiro as he approached the most prized sword in the rich fatty possession , the was a shinny black wood to the point you could see your face in it , the hilt and metal detailing done in gold with an elaborate well crafted leaf design as he drew the blade from its sheathe the blade engraved in the same leaf design to the tip this wasn't a sword for fighting the boy thought to himself as he picked up a piece of cloth rubbing the smudges clean, polishing the gold taking his time on such a beautiful sword.

Roughly 20 minutes later the fat man Ichi burst into the room shouting demands and asking rudely if his sword was done "Of course its done it doesn't take 30minute to clean a sword" the young boy thought to himself before replying "Yes it's all clean sir and may i add what a beautiful sword it is" yoshiro replied to the rude fat man in a polite tone the smug look on the egotistical rich man face he begun boasting about the cost and rarity of the blade for several minutes getting carried away in his stories he suddenly stops "Well what are you waiting around for boy i've got a party to get to get out" he says in a blunt tone before showing him out in a rush.

980/600

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.