You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Niko

Niko

D-rank
Yawning after a deep sleep, I arose from my bed to the smell of bacon and eggs being cooked downstairs. It was 10 o'clock in the morning, so it seems that Dad had just gotten up himself. Giving myself a few minutes to let the hamster wheels within my brain to start rolling, I then decide to skip the daily tasks that are usually completed when I wake up in the morning, and go straight to the forest outside of the village to master a jutsu I've been working on for quite  a few years. Usually, I only occasionally had used the jutsu and really haven't had a necessity to use it. Yet, it may come handy in combat, seeing as how I'm now a Genin, so I'm officially a ninja.

It was called Lightning Release: Electromagnetic Murder (In Japanese Romaji is Raiton: Jibashi). The jutsu allowed the caster to create a shockwave of electricity from their hands to shock an opponent. The range of the jutsu could vary from a small wave to a powerful surge of lightning able to penetrate solid rock. 

I dress myself in my usual attire, the same set of clothes from yesterday, except for my dogtag and fingerless gloves. I felt that there was no need to carry those around if I'm just giving myself a quick refresher course on a jutsu to make sure I'm up to par with it, then coming back to clean myself up and eat breakfast. I grab a backpack full of rubber balls I bought yesterday just for training Lightning element jutsu, and sling it around my back. Immediately after, I run downstairs and it sounded as loud as a herd of elephants traveling down them. That signaled that I was in a rush, so my father announced to me "Where are you going, Niko?"

I replied to the man flipping slices of bacon on the stove "I'm going to brush up on a jutsu I haven't used in a while and then coming back to clean up and eat. Is that okay Dad?"

"Sure, go ahead. Make sure to tell me all about it when you get back, alright?" He answered with a smile. My Dad always loved that I was working hard on my jutsu and skills as a ninja. He wanted me to be able to defend myself and anyone I cared about, and be one of the strongest ninja to ever live. 

I happily reply "Yeah, sure, no problem Dad. I'll be back after a short while." and start to run off to the forest outside of the Leaf Village.

After a couple minutes, I find a suitable spot to start my refresher course. I take the bag from my back, place it on the ground, and open it up. I decided it'd be better to get in the habit of using the jutsu before I get targets for practicing. For a second, I think of the hand seals to do the technique (Boar to Ram to Snake to Horse then finally to Dragon) and how it was performed. After bringing that into the forefront of my mind, I run through the hand seals up to five times, and then I feel ready to do the jutsu. With the cobwebs out of my head concerning that technique, I get ready to perform it.

Doing the hand seals in fast succession, I conjure up the minimal amount of chakra necessary to do the jutsu. then release a small shockwave of lightning that doesn't go far in distance and isn't very wide. Repeating the casting of the jutsu, increasing the intensity, output, and distance of the technique, which increases the amount of chakra used as I go along. Finally getting a good grasp on the Electromagnetic Murder technique in general, I feel that it was time to introduce moving targets.

I grab a rubber ball and throw it into the air. Hesitating a second, I then perform the jutsu on the rubber ball at minimum strength. It hit spot on the target. I thought to myself "Good, now as I go along I'll increase the intensity and number of targets." I grab two balls and do the technique again, this time at a higher intensity to cover both rubber balls being thrown. Repeating the process as many as ten times, I found myself ready to use the Electromagnetic Murder jutsu in combat situations. I collected all of the rubber balls into the backpack and dash back to my house to get freshened up and go eat some good breakfast. 

Opening the door to my house, the smell of bacon and eggs intrudes my nose, yet I don't mind. I yell to my dad as I enter the door "Dad, I'm home!"

As I rush upwards the stairs he yells back "Really? Only after fifteen minutes?"

I respond before I enter the shower "I told you I was just refreshing a jutsu I've done before!"

After a good ten minutes of washing and cleaning myself up, I return to my room whilst drying myself with a towel. I get a set of new clothes of my usual attire, and place my dogtag and fingerless gloves right to the side of the pile. After a good five minutes of drying, I dressed myself once more, and walked downstairs, this time not being in a rush to run out of the door. All calm and non-chalant, I walk into the kitchen and sit down at an already prepared eating table in the kitchen with my father on the opposite side of the table. Since my Dad wasn't a ninja anymore, he had to find things to occupy his time, and cooking became one of his newfound hobbies after retiring from being a shinobi. 

Before starting to stuff his face, like I had planned to do myself, he asked me "So, how'd the 'refresher course' go?"
I answered his question and vividly detail the exercise I performed. We then delve into a couple of topics, such as his glory days of being a shinobi, females in the village that seem good-looking and dateable for either of us, and some current events going on in Konoha.

Jutsu (training) word count:

http://hapuriainen.deviantart.com/art/Naruto-character-creator-1

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.