You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Investigation [D Rank] Empty Investigation [D Rank] Sun Jun 16, 2013 8:19 am

Yoshiro Kuroka

Yoshiro Kuroka

D-rank
"What a day"Yoshiro thought as the bright warmth of the sun hit yoshiro's pale white skin, the sun seamed closer than usual although it was always close being a city in clouds, as yoshiro walked down the street of the shopping district around a block away from kumogakure's famous Sky Bar  humming to him self with a smile upon his face he had time to reflect.
He was out on the busy street's after taking his first mission as a ninja, He was briefed that the mission a woman concerned about her husband Ishii cheating on her Yoshiro being a gentleman and a womaniser he was discussed by these actions and was looking forward to being able to put the woman's worries at ease regardless of the out come, "Man I just don't get how you could hurt a woman, I really hope im out here for nothing" yoshiro thought to himself upon his reflection of the day.

It was then spotted a tall man standing at 6"4 he was defiantly over weight his stomach enlarged like he were pregnant must have been around 140Kg, His face was round and large the fat under his on his neck making it look like two chin's his hair was black and balding the top completely gone only the hair around the side of his head, He was wearing a very expensive looking pin stripped business suit with baby blue button up t-shirt and polished leather dress shoes and a gold watch, "This is defiantly the guy im looking for" he thought as the tall fat man walked out of a small expensive looking shop, the shop was made of large bricks with a European deco theme to the shop painted white, the front of the shop had a golden rimmed glass door and a large window cut out of the front wall displaying shinning silver, gold, and jeweled rings, a jeweler "suspicious, but then again it could be a gift for his wife" thought hosier, the shopping district was a large 1 way street built for pedestrians and the occasional hand wheeled cart on each side of the street was wall to wall shops, the single road lead two way's north was towards the skybar and south back towards the a housing district.

As the husband left the shop he begun walking north in the busy streets towards the sky bar hosier watched the man and started following him north trailing him by about 5 meters it was quite obvious that hosier was following the man but as the man and hosier had never meet he walked blissfully down the street with a care in the world un suspicious of yoshiro's presence as there were masses of people walking on the streets.
Yoshrio continued following the man down street he stopped one more time on his way out of the shopping district this time a flower vendor he was selling multiple different bouquet of flowers from an old wagon it had large wooden wheels a 4x3m rectangle tray on the top and two large wooden beams to cart it, He picked up a dozen roses at this point hosier knew it could only go one or two way's by know, he continued to follow him out of the shopping district and eventually wound up at the sky bar, as the fat man entered hosier stayed out side waiting a few moments to avoid suspension as he stood out side waiting he pondered the situation his view on women made him dread the thought of telling the fat mans wife the news.

Entering the bar he scanned the room for anyone he knew, this could pose a threat of bringing un needed attention to him and blow the whole day of trailing the man in the shopping district as he looked around the room the bar was empty, most of the booths to the left of him were empty, the bar only had 2 people sitting there both strangers and the booth to the right of him sat the fat man and a beautiful young woman, she was a sight for any mans eye's blonde flowing long hair, bright blue eye's and natural blood red lips, her curves were flattering to say the least with a tight body and ample breast's wearing a tight red dress, dripping in tasteful expensive jewelry.

Yoshiro sat across from them on the left of the room in a booth as hosier watched to make sure he wasn't jumping to assumptions and to make sure it actually was the man he suspected he was as he sat in the booth he watched the fat well dressed man and the beautiful woman talked their body language was flirtatious touching each other the woman giggling at the old man as a few minutes go he see's the man kiss the woman and decided that all he need is his name but how.

A slight of yoshiro's cunning was used as he walked up to the fat man and woman's table on his approach to the table he said "Reito..." Looking directly at the balding fat man the couple sat talking ignoring yoshiro's words "Oh my god Reito it is you" he said as he stood next to the table directly next to the old man, "Listen kid..." The fat man begins talking "Don't tell me you've forgotten me Reito?" Yoshiro say's cutting him off "Kid im Not" the fat man says as he begins speaking again "Oh come on I haven't aged that much I worked for you in the factory" Yoshiro interrupted again "I'm Not Reito.. My names Ishii now piss off kid can't you see I've got a woman here" with that hosier had the information he needed "Im very sorry" Yoshiro walked away "Pig" he said under his breath as he left the sky bar to report the findings of his mission.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.