You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Meeting new friends Open/no kill Empty Meeting new friends Open/no kill Fri Jun 14, 2013 4:15 pm

Akio Yanagi

Akio Yanagi

D-rank
Akio Yanagi was just a simple girl. She never asked for much in fact others tend to ask her for help and guidance since she was always ready to give it. However at the young age of 15 it was hard to take care of everyone but yourself so when her friend Saiyuki talked about visiting the Fire temple she suddenly got an idea. Maybe the young girl could relieve some stress by traveling and enjoying the day there.  It was a well though at plan if she said so herself. A fun day to enjoy a beautiful landmark maybe visit the fire sages and ask for some insight on her life. Yes this was what she need some peace. Thank god someone made the fire temple.

2Meeting new friends Open/no kill Empty Re: Meeting new friends Open/no kill Sun Jun 16, 2013 3:28 am

Satoshi

Satoshi

D-rank
Despite the fact that Saotshi had lived in Iwagakure his whole life, he had never visited the fire temple. His immediate reaction was to head that way as soon as the thought crossed his mind. His black and red attire made him noticeable to the people he passed in the streets, whom he just ignored. He was to busy walking at his usual pace and thinking of his plans for the day. His red and orange hair were vibrant in the rays of the sun, making him smile at his own looks. Was that egotistical? Sure it was, but he could care less of what others thought as long as he knew the truth. He started to near the temple, grinning as he saw it's old but impressive look. He wondered why they called it the fire temple. Was there secret knowledge to fire jutsu inside? Did it enhance the abilities of Katon users? All these questions would be answered soon enough.

He passed through the threshold to see the various artifacts and things that decorated the place. It was a little behind on the times, but it was obvious that it held significance in Iwagakure. Satoshi raised an eyebrow as he saw a young girl standing there. She seemed to be a shinobi like himself, or at least he gathered that from the headband that she wore. He pondered approaching before deciding against it, as social meetings were something he didn't care about.

3Meeting new friends Open/no kill Empty Re: Meeting new friends Open/no kill Sun Jun 16, 2013 4:11 am

Akio Yanagi

Akio Yanagi

D-rank
Akio enjoyed hanging out at the fire temple. It was a relaxing and joyful experience and the sages were welcoming to her giving her advice on her chaotic life. As she wandered around the huge temple she couldn't help but notice a weird guy looking at her. His bright hair and dark clothes set him apart making it weird to see a person like him here but everyone had their own problems and by the way he stared at her he must have eye problems. Honestly if he was just going to stare he could say something. So she took it on herself to help him find words. Calmly she walked over to the him and took in a deep breath. Well hell if you are going to stare so freaking hard say hello damn it she yelled. The boy stood in shock seeing as he was one of the few to ever witness her short fuss. That is not a proper way to make friends so let's start over. Akio put out her hand in front of the boy Nice to meet you I'm Yanagi Akio but call me Akio.

4Meeting new friends Open/no kill Empty Re: Meeting new friends Open/no kill Sun Jun 16, 2013 4:29 am

Satoshi

Satoshi

D-rank
"Kanetsu, Satoshi" he said calmly, not letting the girls random outburst effect him in the slightest. He reached out and took her hand, shaking it once before letting go. She was lucky that he was in a good mood, or he probably would have started yelling back. However, this was not the place for things like that, or so Satoshi decided. He looked away from the girl, glancing at various things in the room before looking back at her. "What rank are you?" He said at an attempt to be slightly social. He could at least try, as she was a girl.

5Meeting new friends Open/no kill Empty Re: Meeting new friends Open/no kill Sun Jun 16, 2013 6:18 pm

Akio Yanagi

Akio Yanagi

D-rank
Im a Chuunin the young girl told him he seemed nice even if he was slightly weird. Well it's nice to meet you since I tend to not know that many here. I could use some new friends like you. Akio had a close knit group of friends so it was weird for her when it came to meeting new people. I'm sorry for being rude I tend to keep my anger in check but by the way you stared it just kind of set me off. So what brings you here to the fire temple. It was a simple question for him to answer and a good icebreaker.

6Meeting new friends Open/no kill Empty Re: Meeting new friends Open/no kill Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:01 am

Satoshi

Satoshi

D-rank
So the girl was a chunnin. She may be a higher ranked shinobi than he was, but it didn't really matter to him. He treated every person with the same indifference even if they happened to be a kage. He listened to the girl talk, who accused him of staring at her. While the idea of it wasn't far fetched, she was exaggerating quite a bit. The question that followed was one that Satoshi was willing to answer. "I have never visited this place before, so I decided to on a whim." He said plainly as he waited for her to continue the conversation.

7Meeting new friends Open/no kill Empty Re: Meeting new friends Open/no kill Sat Jun 22, 2013 8:07 pm

Akio Yanagi

Akio Yanagi

D-rank
Well I'm the same I came here on a whim hoping to be relaxed. It's nice to meet new people here in Iwa since I don't know many cause I hang around very few people.  She smiled and lead him to go see some of the sages relaxing. Isn't cool how relaxed and mellow they are. It makes me stress free just seeing them like that. They protect a whole temple with barely a worry while most people can't handle daily life. That takes real practice and hard work to be masters like they are. She admired the sages with Satoshi as they both continued to get to know the other.

8Meeting new friends Open/no kill Empty Re: Meeting new friends Open/no kill Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:00 pm

Satoshi

Satoshi

D-rank
"I've always found that stress helps nothing, so I tend to just not worry about things like that. I guess it could be pride, but I like to call it confidence." Satoshi stated as he listened to the young girl talk. She seemed like an interesting person, making Sato intrigued about her abilities. "I'm similar in the fact that I don't have many friends, though that is mostly by choice." He said calmy as he looked to observe the various activities of the sages. This was probably the most he had spoken in quite some time. Something about Akio was honest, making him less cautious when speaking. Maybe she would make a good ally to have in the fuyure.

9Meeting new friends Open/no kill Empty Re: Meeting new friends Open/no kill Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:14 pm

Akio Yanagi

Akio Yanagi

D-rank
Akio had to admit Satoshi was a nice guy weird but nice. However a girl like her couldn't talk she had hundreds of unusual things about her. "I'm similar in the fact that I don't have many friends, though that is mostly by choice." Well I hope you'll make the choice of having me as a friend and comrade. she gave him a smile as she turned back to the sages. Thanks by the way for your help you're a fun guy. If it wasn't for you I would haven't even had such a cool time. She would have hugged him but he was a still a stranger and well didn't wanna give him the wrong idea so that Nanashi could kill him for it. Hmm he didn't seem interested so hey what the heck. Akio gave him a quick hug releasing it with a smile. I tend to always hug people out habit Ako said bashfully. She blushed a little as the two continued their conversation.

10Meeting new friends Open/no kill Empty Re: Meeting new friends Open/no kill Sat Jul 06, 2013 3:36 pm

Satoshi

Satoshi

D-rank
Satoshi was surprised by the fact that she was so kind. It was a rarity among ninja, as most were ruthless and were in the profession for the power that can be acquired. "I'm sure we'll be friends." He said smiling before being surprised once again as she hugged his. He didn't quite know how to respond, but his immediate reaction was a smile. He may not be the easiest person to get a long with, but she apparently didn't care about that. "Thanks." He said with a smile as he waited for her to move the conversation along.

11Meeting new friends Open/no kill Empty Re: Meeting new friends Open/no kill Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:10 am

Akio Yanagi

Akio Yanagi

D-rank
Akio smiled at him happy he wasn't upset by the hug that's good. You know we should hang out more I mean why not right. We could become great allies and train together or do missions. So what do you say wanna do a mission together sometime. I mean it doesn't have to be a hard one just a simple mission. We can have so much fun doing it too.
Ill bake you stuff afterwards as well.

12Meeting new friends Open/no kill Empty Re: Meeting new friends Open/no kill Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:21 am

Satoshi

Satoshi

D-rank
"If you'd like to, it's fine with me. I'm always willing to go on a mission for some ryo." He said with a surprisingly friendly tone. For someone reason, this girl didn't annoy him like most people do. He might actually be okay with hanging out with her as friends. "Just let me know when you want to do something." He said surprising himself once again. He always makes decisions like that. Maybe he was changing? Whatever it was, he didn't mind it. It was nice feeling something besides pride every once in a while.

13Meeting new friends Open/no kill Empty Re: Meeting new friends Open/no kill Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:34 am

Satoshi

Satoshi

D-rank
Well, that was enough socializing for today. Satoshi looked to the girl with a bored expression as threw up a peace sign. Moments later, a cloud of smoke appeared where the boy was, leaving nothing in it's place as he used the Body Flicker Technique to exit the building with style.

Chakra:

- Exit Thread -

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.