You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Chasing the Black Cat [Open/No kill] Empty Chasing the Black Cat [Open/No kill] Thu Jun 13, 2013 3:00 am

Yoshiro Kuroka

Yoshiro Kuroka

D-rank
Yoshiro had been chasing a black cat around the district for several hours after an old woman had asked him for assistance earlier in the day,  It was becoming later in the day and daylight was quickly disappearing as the sun had just started to disappear over the mountains  "This is pointless" thought yoshiro he had lost the black cat for today atleast.

He Begun walking home as he passed the skybar for the second if not third or four time that day and decided he might aswell stop and have a drink, Walking into the skybar he scans the room noticing a few people in the bar but no one notable he continues in and heads towards the bar sitting to the far left end.
"Bar keep a scotch on the rocks" the bar tender yoshiro up and down "Alright kid im gunna need to see some id" Yoshiro hands the man some id, the bar tender looks over the id "Funny kid what do you really want?" he says over a evil glare handing back yoshiro his id "Guess ill have some milk then" Yoshiro says with a sigh as he looks over the club waiting for his drink.

Last edited by Yoshiro Kuroka on Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:08 am; edited 1 time in total

2Chasing the Black Cat [Open/No kill] Empty Re: Chasing the Black Cat [Open/No kill] Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:07 am

Yoshiro Kuroka

Yoshiro Kuroka

D-rank
"One milk on the rocks" Says the bar tender with a smirk on his face as he places a scotch glass on the bar in front of yoshiro looks at the glass he picks up the glass looking it up and down the ice rattles against the glass as he puts it back down Milk... he thinks to himself.
He stares the at the bar tender with a dull expression *Chuckle* "Your a joker aren't you" Yoshiro says with a laugh in his voice shortly after taking a sip of his milk "Nothing like a milk on the rocks hey?" he says to the bar tender" they both have a laugh "been very busy tonight" he asks "No not really, Doesn't really pick up till 9, got plenty to keep me busy though" the bar tender replys and returns to bar work.
Yoshiro looks at the clock on the wall 7 o'clock wonder if i should stick around Yoshiro thinks to himself taking another sip of his milk trying to convince himself it were scotch, I wonder were that cat went the old woman will be so worried he thinks as he sits watching the room wondering if he should stay or leave.

3Chasing the Black Cat [Open/No kill] Empty Re: Chasing the Black Cat [Open/No kill] Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:38 pm

Kenji Chikara

Kenji Chikara

D-rank
It was one of those rare occasions that Kenji had nothing to do; no missions, no training, etc. Kenji had more or less exhausted himself last week through his rigorous training that spawned a few new techniques and the inheritance of jutsus exclusive to his clan. The breeze that swept through Kumogakure was a comforting one that had a invigorating effect on Kenji, he was now drawn to the sky bar to relax and probably run into some familiar faces. Kenji had his sword sheathed on his hip and his other ninja tools. Kenji wore his usual attire. Once arriving inside of the sky bar he made his way to the bar to have a seat. As he sat at the bar he saw someone, he looked very young, about two years younger than Kenji maybe. But what startled him the most was what was in his cup. While still glancing over at the young patron, "One sweet tea please, with lemon; oh and lots of ice." The request was met in moments and almost immediately Kenji had a tall glass of sweet refreshing tea. He took a sip, "That's some good tea, I'm probably going to have another." The bartender was tending to some things and had his back turned. He then finally spoke to one sitting beside him, "Is there any vodka in that milk?" He asked in a joking tone, he didn't want to mess with guy too much seeing as he knew nothing about him, he could be a bloodthirsty sensitive assassin. The ambiance of the club was dwindling sort of but he knew it always picked up towards the late evening. He hadn't decided yet if this was how he wanted to spend his evening, stopping in for a nice cold beverage might be the extent to his visit to sky bar; as a captivating book was just as alluring at the moment.

Last edited by Kenji Chikara on Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:32 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : color)

4Chasing the Black Cat [Open/No kill] Empty Re: Chasing the Black Cat [Open/No kill] Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:08 am

Yoshiro Kuroka

Yoshiro Kuroka

D-rank
Yoshiro looks back at the man who hadn't seamed to have taken his eye's off him since he entered "Friend or Foe" yoshiro thought to himself before he lent in closer to the stranger with a stern serious glance before replying with a sigh "Its a Milk on the Rock's .....Only milk" in a soft voice his face expression changing to a wide mouthed grin with that the bartender can be heard laughing to himself in the background at his own play on words.
Both Kenji and Yoshiro sit there silently trading glances almost as if they were sizing each other up before they both let out a large laugh they both then sit there in a awkward silence not knowing what to say to one another "Another Milk" Yoshiro says to the bartender before turning to the stranger  "Well i suppose the polite thing to do is introduce myself if were drinking together, im Kuroka Yoshiro its a pleasure to meet you sir and you might be"
Y
oshiro says to the stranger as the bartender leaves the glass of milk by him he takes a large gulp of  "milk on the rocks" leaving a white milky mustache shape on top lip followed by a large cheeky grin.

5Chasing the Black Cat [Open/No kill] Empty Re: Chasing the Black Cat [Open/No kill] Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:51 pm

Kenji Chikara

Kenji Chikara

D-rank
Kenji grinned at the guy drinking "milk on the rocks" As Kenji took another sip of his thirst quenching tea, the white haired fellow introduced himself. "Yoshiro, nice to meet you as well; my name is Kenji, a Kumogakure genin" He shook his glass swirling the ice increasing the coolness of his beverage. Yoshiro partook in more of his milk and a milky streak was left on his upper lip; "You gotta little" Kenji said while gesturing to his upper lip, Kenji was aware that his new acquaintance knew it was there by the playful grin on his face. 

Kenji had waited most of his life to become a shinobi so he always took great pride in announcing his status as a genin; even though he wouldn't be for too much longer, the blue-haired ninja had earned much experience and was one of the most skilled genin in the village. The real reason he hasn't been promoted sooner is that his clan is requiring him to stay a genin a little longer, as he still has information to gather as the ambassador of his clan.

6Chasing the Black Cat [Open/No kill] Empty Re: Chasing the Black Cat [Open/No kill] Sat Jun 15, 2013 12:01 am

Yoshiro Kuroka

Yoshiro Kuroka

D-rank
Yoshiro stop his grin and wipes his *milk mustache* away from his top lip kenji didn't seam as responsive to this light hearted joke as yoshiro might have hoped, When kenji first approached the bar yoshiro noticed on his first glance of he saw the scars on his face when he got a closer look when he noticed the the dark blue katana strapped to his waist.
"I'm glad he's a genin and not some psycho" Yoshrio thought to himself on Kenji's introduction, The second thought that crossed his mind "He must be very confident in his skills as a ninja to be telling everyone he meets he's a genin, i mean I myself didn't introduce my rank, now it seams rude to introduce it like its no big deal".

The pause between Kenji's response to Yoshiros introduction for had passed a few seconds while yoshiro was thinking with a second more he had a response "Well kenji its a pleasure to meet you" he paused for a second "I apologise for not mentioning it earlier but im also a genin of kumogakure, it's just the sword you never know who is who now a days." He said with a more serious face this time around.

7Chasing the Black Cat [Open/No kill] Empty Re: Chasing the Black Cat [Open/No kill] Sat Jun 15, 2013 12:21 am

Kenji Chikara

Kenji Chikara

D-rank
Yoshiro reciprocated Kenji's announcement of his rank with his rank as well, stating that he was also a genin. Kenji was not from the village of Kumogakure and upon becoming acclimated to the village he encountered many shinobi who were very deceptive in nature as he expected, but he was surprised by how much they were skeptical of each other. Yes, there was always a possibility that a fellow villager could be a threat, but Kenji felt that that mindset was no way to go through life. Always looking over ones shoulder and being suspicious of everyone. Kenji was very conscious of his surroundings as he had to be but he was not paranoid.

The white haired genin also expressed his relief that Kenji was a shinobi and not some mad man roaming around with a sword on his hip. Upon hearing the comment Kenji looked down to at his sword, "Yea, sometimes I forget I have it on." Kenji smiled, Kenji was interested learn more about the guy but he figured it would be appropriate to let things take a much more gradual pace as he didn't want to reveal his ulterior motive for introducing himself. He felt like crap when he thought about the job his clan had forced upon him, it wasn't like he didn't want to get to know the genin in the village but it was the principle of having to sneak around. Kenji had begun to view it as a byproduct of being amicable.

8Chasing the Black Cat [Open/No kill] Empty Re: Chasing the Black Cat [Open/No kill] Sat Jun 15, 2013 5:22 am

Yoshiro Kuroka

Yoshiro Kuroka

D-rank
Yoshiro was puzzled by this kid he was being nothing but polite and respectful and yet kenjis short worded answers made him seam like he couldn't care less what yoshiro had to say although this kid was some what arrogant yoshiro tried not to judge people and returned with nothing but polite responses.

As yoshiro watches over kenji his eye's keep looking away to the door as if he already needed to leave he was puzzled by the way he was acting never the less this kid intrigued yoshiro interests he wondered to himself looking over kenjis sword "I wonder if his sword skills what his skills were like, wondering if their blades will cross some day."
"I know what you mean in away, I'm abit of a swordsman myself" Yoshiro said to Kenji he continued to drink the rest of his milk his head was swimming in thought and believed it was time to excuse him self.
As yoshiro got up from his seat he extended out his right arm in front of kenji stomach in a shaking gesture "It was a pleasure to meet you Kenji but I'm afraid must excuse myself" He stood in front of kenji waiting for kenji to shake his hand before leaving the bar.

9Chasing the Black Cat [Open/No kill] Empty Re: Chasing the Black Cat [Open/No kill] Sat Jun 15, 2013 7:25 am

Kenji Chikara

Kenji Chikara

D-rank
(OOC~-6'5; 240lbs Jounin strength Genin speed Has no skill in chakra, all he knows is taijutsu. He's really pissed off about something, but it doesn't matter; as long as we prevent him from hurting anyone.)

Once again Kenji was able to squeeze information about the other shinobi's skills with little to no words, Kenji knew it seemed awkward but it was awkward to have to talk to people and know you have to talk about them later in some fashion. "I will just be relaying basic information, stop being a weirdo." Kenji thought to himself. Then just as Yoshiro notified Kenji that he would be exiting, a man stormed into the bar. He headed wide of the bar and knocked a few people down. The man had an immense physique, standing at least 6'5, and he was irate about something. Kenji knew that the sky bar security was slim to say the least, and as they charged the angry man, the mammoth took out both guards with a sweeping kick from one of his long legs. The man had fair skin with and was bald; showing his middle age, and he seemed to be coherent. Kenji had no time to accept Yoshiro offer as he spun around in his seat and stood up; the man who now had his eyes locked on the two apparent shinobi. "Blue hair, you wanna end up like the guards!!" Kenji caught a glace of the bartender reaching for a weapon behind the bar, Kenji gestured to him to stop, and gave him a calming look. Kenji already knew this guy had crazy strength and at least decent taijutsu; which was probably his main choice of attack seeing as he had nothing else on his person besides a white short sleeved shirt and blue jeans. The blue haired genin looked at Yoshiro to see if he would help him with this issue, or would he continue on his way. Kenji had no reason to believe he needed his help with such a brute but before he could express his competence in handling the situation alone he received a response...

10Chasing the Black Cat [Open/No kill] Empty Re: Chasing the Black Cat [Open/No kill] Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:45 am

Yoshiro Kuroka

Yoshiro Kuroka

D-rank
As the the large man walked into the bar yoshiro's eye immediately changed from kenji's to the elder bald man that stormed into the bar  "Man! he's a big boy" thought yoshiro before the man took out both the sky bar's body guards with a tremendous display of strength before Yoshiro knew it he already got a look from Kenji their eye's meet and yoshiro knew this was now his problem to.

*Erhm* Yoshiro cleared his throat and said "Excuse me Sir, My name is Yoshiro, i don't know what your problem is with this young blue haired boy as you put it, but surely we can resolve it with a drink on me?" Yoshiro thought maybe he could resolve the issue peacefully but also knew it was a wasted effort, after yoshiro's words there was silence through the bar before the oldman screams in blind rage back "This has nothing to do with you puke, but now your first!".

With that the old man starts running towards yoshiro he has around 10 meters to cover from the door to the bar in his blind rage he picks up chairs and tables in his way's throwing them aside like cardboard boxes, by the time the man has closed the distance to 5m kenji has already devised a plan in his head and runs towards the dance floor 180 Degrees left of the old man and right of Yoshiro, It was yoshiro's turn to respond he could see kenji already had a plan he decided the best course of action would be to create an opening.

"You've forced my hand" Yoshiro says as both of his arms reach in front of his chest as the man get closer he starts screaming almost like a lions growl it was an obvious war cry, yoshiro quickly looks for kenji  he was behind the old man about 3 meters away 25 Degrees to the right of yoshiro he waits for the old man to take a few more step's, and his hand quickly start to form the hand seals (Dragon,Snake,Ox) in front of his chest.

Yoshiros stomach begun to swell as the old man got with in striking distance now running towards yoshiro with his right fist raised above his head "Your gunna die Punk!" Yelled the old man as yoshiro released the Bofuu Bo-ru (Wind Style : Gale Ball) the gale ball was a pure white ball of wind the same size of a bowling ball and roughly half the density that travelled close to 50km/h and it was aimed directly at the middle of the old mans torso.

As soon as the technique was released he ran to the left out of the old man path "Man i hope i haven't relied on to much on kenji here i could be in a pickle if he doesn't do something" Thought yoshiro as the ball hurtled towards the man.

Chakra 140/150

11Chasing the Black Cat [Open/No kill] Empty Re: Chasing the Black Cat [Open/No kill] Sat Jun 15, 2013 7:32 pm

Kenji Chikara

Kenji Chikara

D-rank
When Kenji looked at Yoshiro in reaction to the older man who burst into the club, Yoshiro had tried to reason with the physical man. As Kenji expected words were too late to get through to such an animal. The man, in reaction to Yoshiro's words chose to challenge him first and Kenji had no intention on letting him take this guy on alone. "This guy has a very straight forward sty.." Just as Kenji speculated on the foe’s preference he had began to rush Yoshiro rather slowly, "Seems like all those muscles are slowing him down, perfect for me." Kenji darted horizontally to the right of Yoshiro planning to arc around the opponent with his great speed and position himself behind. Once in that position, the fight was as good as over. As soon as Kenji arrived to his destination the other genin displayed a fraction of his capability by initiating a fuuton attack; he released the sphere of wind into the giant's mid section. The attack only managed to stop the attacker in his tracks momentarily; Kenji weaved his hand seals for his "Heavenly Spiral" jutsu as he completed his preparation the brute turned his head with a scowl on his face; Kenji initiated the jutsu by completing a thrusting motion; resulting in a gust of wind heading right for the brute, Kenji had to scale the wind produced back slightly as he didn't want to ensnare his "teammate".

The man's face was still turned towards Kenji; he had a lost and perplexed expression on his face. Almost instantly upon seeing the effects of the genjutsu, indicating its success, he advanced with his sheathed sword and drove the hilt of his sword into the side of the man's enlarged knee; forcing it inwards robbing the older man of his balance causing his to collapse on the ground with a loud thud. In one motion he unsheathed his sword and placed the tip on the fallen man's cheek; "I'm not sure what drove you to anger, and since no real damage was done, I... we will give you one last chance to leave peacefully; I would suggest counseling for your anger." Kenji kept the cold steel pressed to the guy's face as he waited for a definite response, letting him know he was no longer a threat to the civilians that were in the club. The patrons had scurried to the far ends of the club, most crouched, just watching in awe as the two shinobi did what most shinobi did best, protect. A few had smiles on their faces as they were glad and grateful that two competent ninja happened to be having a drink in the sky bar. "WOOOHOOO! WAY TO GO KUMOOOO!" Kenji couldn't bother to look at the intoxicated person who had made the exclamation, as the location of the voice was behind him.

135/150:

12Chasing the Black Cat [Open/No kill] Empty Re: Chasing the Black Cat [Open/No kill] Sun Jun 16, 2013 9:46 am

Yoshiro Kuroka

Yoshiro Kuroka

D-rank
The man laid still on the floor the steel of kenji's katana pressed against the face of the muscle bound opponent lying on the floor his eye's looked dazed probably trying to register what just happened "You think your pretty smart don't you , you spiky haired shit " The man said lying on the floor  yoshiro stood next to kenji looking over the man the man had already pushed yoshiro into fighting had finally broken yoshiro's gentleman like demeanor.

The fact that he stormed in for no reason hurting two innocent people scarring the whole bar, breaking everything he could get his hands on and still wanted more made yoshiro disregard his normal caring and polite mentality and embrace a part of the hatred pushed deep down inside him, the darkest part of yoshiro's soul had taken a small part of his brain almost as if he were a different person, as his darkness consumed him something clicked in him all at once.
"Watch your tongue" Yoshiro said in a dark murderous booming tone with that he raised his right foot over the man *Thud* a big stomp to the mans stomach of the dazed man *THUD!* another more violent stomp to the the same stop causing the man to cough up blood and lie still on the floor due to the two massive dirty attacks, Yoshiro squats down close to the dazed injured man "Face it were just better than you" He says to the man with a cocky evil tone pausing before continuing to say "If we still have problem's with blue hair over here he's gunna cut your throat" He says in a demonic whisper so only the three of the men would hear it giving kenji an unsettling dark wink.

While waiting for a response yoshiro stood back up kenji still standing over the man his katana blade had now been moved to the man's throat "Rid the world of him" almost lusting for blood the man had to pay for the damage to the bar he caused and the people he scared Yoshiro thought to himself *Erhm* the man clears his throat moving his right hand to his mouth to wipe the blood away  "Alright ill leave" the buff brute said yoshiro and kenji looked at each other yoshiro's eyes were cold and soulless if they could talk they would be saying "You still can kill him if you like" it was now that kenji spoke up and decided the way the rest of the fight would play out.

13Chasing the Black Cat [Open/No kill] Empty Re: Chasing the Black Cat [Open/No kill] Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:07 am

Kenji Chikara

Kenji Chikara

D-rank
The Genin held his sword to the disturber's face; and as he waited for a response of remorse or at least surrender, "You think your pretty smart don't you , you spiky haired shit " "Not quite what I was hoping for" Kenji thought to himself, frustrated that the man was not showing the sentiment that Kenji felt was correct for the moment. So, until he gave Kenji what he wanted the blade would remain; and if he turned violent again, the shinobi would have no choice but to wound him. Then something unsettling occurred, apparently the words had upset Yoshiro much more; as his voice reached murky depths that would send chills through someone who was baking in the sun. "Watch your tongue" he said with venom. Kenji thought he was trying to scare the man into complying verbally, and follow those words up with leaving the bar. The man didn't give Yoshiro what he wanted soon enough as the transformed Yoshiro planted his foot in the brute's stomach forcing blood to spray out of his mouth.

Then things really got weird, he than lowered himself and spoke to the man taunting him; Kenji was very fond of jeering, but there was something in his tone that indicated a more sinister intention. "Face it, we're just better than you." The shinobi was speaking facts, the guy was no match for shinobi versed in the utilization of spiritual energy. "If we still have problems with blue hair over there he's going to cut your throat." Kenji kept the same stern stoic expression, "I will do no such thing; I'm than capable of incapacitating this animal without killing him, or even fatally wounding him" He then turned to Kenji and gave him a puzzling and perplexing wink. "What... what the hell was that for." Kenji was under the impression that combat brought out a whole other side of this kid, he was no longer the courteous boy at the bar laughing with milk on his upper lip; he seemed like a... like, then Kenji thought, "And he thought I was a psycho?"

Kenji had seen enough of once the beaten man on the ground announced his retreat. "That satisfies me...." Kenji glanced over at Yoshiro and made sure he had no more cruel tactics in mind. Kenji was concerned about how Yoshiro acted, then he quickly dropped it as he realized that all he did was stomp the guy in the stomach a few times, but it was the way he did it; Yoshiro convinced Kenji that he was prepared to do more than just draw blood. Kenji slowly slid the blade off the man's face, and he took a few steps back gesturing to Yoshiro to do the same, the goal was to get the man to leave not to provoke him. "I hoped you've learned a valuable lesson; next time you think about misplacing your anger, you think about us." He signaled the bald man to leave; he struggled to his feet and limped away.

Kenji faced Yoshiro hoping for some type of explanation, but he opted it was not of urgency; there was definitely more to this Yoshiro than what was on the surface. "Well done Yoshiro, it's good to know you can hold your own in there." Kenji wanted to avoid the kid's eerie transformation, Kenji sheathed his sword and wiped a bead of sweat from his forehead. Kenji had marked that Yoshiro was a ninjutsu user with fuuton, a nice combination. Just as their was more to the white haired shinobi's  personality, there was certainly more to his skills as well.    

14Chasing the Black Cat [Open/No kill] Empty Re: Chasing the Black Cat [Open/No kill] Sun Jun 16, 2013 12:10 pm

Yoshiro Kuroka

Yoshiro Kuroka

D-rank
As the man limped out towards the door of the bar battered and bruised he left learning a valuable lesson about judging people and very lucky being potentially spared of his life depending on Kenji's reaction, Yoshiro stood watching him until leaving in the same spot he had been standing the whole time he was beating the man previously, Yoshiro darkness had taken his brain was fogged in an deep repressed hatred and his anger didn't easily subside as he stood his muscles were tightened his fists clenched and the image of the mans death repeated in yoshiro's mind like a movie.

Around 10 seconds had passed yoshiro still stood there with his muscles and fists tightened as his mind raced as the remaining people looked upon kenji and yoshiro, kenji then stood directly infront of yoshiro looking into him, but at that point yoshiro was lost in darkness slowly starting to return to the light. "Its so Quiet" Yoshiro thought, the rooms had noise died down as kenji sheathed his katana the *click* from the hilt hitting the sheath could be heard through the room "Well done Yoshiro, it's good to know you can hold your own in there." Kenji said to yoshiro.

The *click* sound of the katana almost like an alarm clock to yoshiro's brain ,the threat of the brute had left and since then his darkness had be slowly pushed back into the depth of his soul , he looks at kenji his eye's as they were before like the whole bar fight never happened "Yeah, sorry about that guy sometimes fear is the best tool" ,He said with a large grin and wink a chuckle found in his voice "I hope he buys that" Yoshiro thinks to himself as a cold bead of sweat travels down his spine like a chill as he remember what just happened.

He looks upon kenji his face showed the he had truly been exposed to the darkness that can take over yoshiro at the drop of the hate "I wonder if he's afraid of me know" Yoshiro thought to him self he paused for a second before *tap* yoshiro playfully smacks kenji on the back "Well Kenji guess something like this makes us pals hey?" He said in a light playful tone.

15Chasing the Black Cat [Open/No kill] Empty Re: Chasing the Black Cat [Open/No kill] Sun Jun 16, 2013 2:02 pm

Kenji Chikara

Kenji Chikara

D-rank
Fear, huh. Kenji knew that wasn't the extent to what caused such a metamorphosis. However, Kenji was not one to pry, so he would leave it at that. It would always be in the back of his mind that nice Yoshiro could change into evil Yoshiro without warning. Kenji was not one to acquire enemies usually so he was confident that he would never have to deal with Yoshiro's anger directly; but he could definitely envision himself having to restrain him. If Kenji wasn't so astonished by the whole thing he would have most likely stepped in to make sure that Yoshiro's anger didn't overtake him similar to what happened with the irate older man that had left the bar in defeat.

Yoshiro continued to revert back to the guy he met at the bar, now smiling and joking. He tapped Kenji on the back playfully and inquired if this incident made them "pals". Kenji had no protest to make, "Sure" he said plainly but realized that it wouldn't suffice for the given situation, so he expounded. "We've drunk together, and we saved a bar from a rampaging brute; if that doesn't make us pals I don't know what does." Kenji said with a smile, trying to match Yoshiro's friendliness. Kenji began to walk towards the exit, "I'll see you around Yoshiro" He said finally to Yoshiro.

He stepped outside of the bar preparing to take off towards his residence. With his trusty weapon latched on tight, he had everything he needed for his voyage back. Kenji was always happy to help those who were in peril; that bar was definitely in need of assistance. If Kenji and Yoshiro weren't there, that bar would surely be destroyed. Kenji would have been distraught if that took place as the sky bar was one of his favorite places to go to relax and socialize. Anyway, Kenji had made an acquaintance that was sure to reveal himself as a dynamic and interesting character; and he was interested in knowing what exactly made the guy tick, and what was the reason behind it. All details would become clear soon he supposed. Kenji had become an expert at extracting information through his time in Kumogakure. The sky was darkening as the late evening was upon Kenji, "This day turned out to be more interesting than I expected."

[EXIT THREAD]

16Chasing the Black Cat [Open/No kill] Empty Re: Chasing the Black Cat [Open/No kill] Sun Jun 16, 2013 10:23 pm

Yoshiro Kuroka

Yoshiro Kuroka

D-rank
"Sure" Replies kenji to yoshiro's lie about the fear tactics he just used on their opponent the lie told to cover up the darkness that can consume yoshiro at the drop of a hat, the answer didn't really reassure yoshiro's worries that kenji might be afraid of him after seeing the evil inside yoshiro seconds had pasted it was then that kenji said "We've drunk together, and we saved a bar from a rampaging brute; if that doesn't make us pals I don't know what does" settling yoshiro's worries about what happened with a warm smile.

"You can say that again" said yoshiro in a semi sarcastic joking tone it was now that he begun to think about and reflect about his new friend, after everything that just happened in a small amount of time yoshiro was baffled by kenji, Yoshiro knew that  he saw the evil inside him and the extent it could take over and still he didn't want to run away it was almost the opposite as if he was more drawn by interest to yoshiro's dark side then scared of it, the thought crosses his mind that maybe kenji might want something out of him, but what and why?, but this was just one of many thoughts swimming in yoshiro's head as kenji starts walking towards the exit.

"I'll see you around Yoshiro" Kenji said a reply from yoshiro shortly returned as he left the door "See you around, Kenji" with a yell, shortly after kenji left yoshiro looks up to the clock the hands point to the 12 and 8 "Hmm 8 O'clock" thought to himself leaning against the bar, as he looked out in the trashed bar "Dam, the cat and the old woman!" with that he rushed out the bar to return to tell the old woman house to tell her he could not find the cat....It was the reason he was near the sky bar to begin with.

[leave thread]

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.