You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Waterfall Point, to many the place is nothing more than the veins of Iwagakure; several waterfalls measuring over seven hundred meters with only one licking the heals of South Africa's Tugela Fall – nine hundred forty-eight meters. These falls pumps thousands if not millions gallons of water throughout the countryside, providing everyone with one of the most crucial life necessity. To others through the gallant falls are a place of reverence, striking wonder and awe within those who see them in all their glories. One of the few remaining natural majestic places in the Elemental Nations; the falls are considered and recognized by many as a Natural Wonder – ranking in the top five. It isn't surprising that tourist, old and young, experience and not, flock to the locations by the thousands in hopes of seeing the falls – earning much needed revenue for the village. This only happens a few times of the year, for the place is normally closed to outsiders, only being open to the people of Iwagakure. As were the case today.

A pair of citrine gems peered across the entire village, taking advantage of one of the seven hundred meters falls, that they have called home for little over a year now. Thoughts of life left behind filtered themselves, before vanishing too the furthest section of their conscious, not to be forgotten but rather not to be dwell on them for the time being, for pleasurable they might be, they cause a sense of longing, something the individual didn't want. At least not now. The silhouette that stood on the edge of the waterfall, letting the morning sun lick at the tenderness of the back of their neck, shimmered out of existence before materializing on the shore of the lake, that the water from the falls formed, the slight rustling of the clothes and disturbance of the ground being the only thing sound made. The silhouette belong to no other then Guanyin, Nanashi; a recent academy graduate and former inhabitant of Nakinagarish – a small northern town in Tsuchi no Kuni.

He simply stood their, for a moment, taking in the sight of the impressive area. Unlike so many others he didn't have the opportunity to visit the place, till now, only hearing word about the place through hear say and what not. Needless to say Nanashi was impress with the scenery that the falls create, it would admit it's breathtaking. And he could now understand why many like to visit this place. Running his fingers through his waist length hair, that had recently been braided, thanks to an awesome hair stylist in Iwagakure. Removing the black backpack, slung over his shoulders, Nanashi began the process of removing and folding his clothes all except his boxers, of course. Once down to his dark blue boxers, Nanashi immediately jumped into the crystal clear lake.

No sooner had he touched the water, a string of curses that would make a sailor green with envy, escaped his lips. The water was freaking cold! Nonetheless Nanashi didn't jump out of the icy water, know matter how much his body wanted to, instead powered through it and continue to swim within it. Though he will surely need to check later in making sure nothing shrunk to significantly, but in the private in his own home, of course! Lazily floating on top of the water, Nanashi idly wonder what his mother was up to at the given time, considering it has been a month she had replied back to any of his letters. Making him wonder if she was alright.

With those thoughts, he felt a sense of longing for the life he left behind, and a mother who he left.

Unknowingly to him a single tear slid down his face.

Akio Yanagi

Akio Yanagi

D-rank
Akio was happy to have a day off from her stressful life as a shinbo and today was perfect. It seemed as if the skies of Iwa themselves were welcoming her with open arms inviting her to come and enjoy her self. She was heading to her favorite place out of all of Iwa The Waterfall Point. She couldn't wait to enjoy the feel of the water rushing over her skin and the warm sun shining down on her. Yes Akio couldn't have picked a more perfect day to enjoy the sights that Iwa had to offer. When she arrived memories of old times with her father and mother rushed to her putting a smile on her face. She could see a small girl relaxing with a older woman the smiles on their faces revealing pure happiness on a day much like this one. Then a an older man picking the girl up and placing her in the water with him teaching her the basics of how to swim. Akio let out a sigh letting her mind wander back to the present. This was supposed to be a relaxing day not one that would just cause her to go home and cry into her pillow so she brushed it off.

She walked up and checked her surroundings it seemed as if the place was empty. This day was just getting better by the second. She knew coming here early was a wise choice. The waterfalls looked beautiful with the early morning light shining down on it's waters and Akio wasted no time climbing up the sides of the waterfall to her favorite point.

From up here she could see all of Iwa even her family's house a little. She then started to undress down to the simple white tank top she had underneath her clothes and let her short brown hair hang down to her shoulders. The young girl headed father down and relaxed herself. She walked back a little and ran taking a graceful dive from the rock ledge into the clear waters below. Splash! The chilled water surrounded her taking Akio into it's depths. She came back up taking a deep breath and wiping the water from her face. The temperature didn't bother her she was used to it after all the times she visited the waterfall. Akio was really enjoying the water and she started to drift off into a dreamlike state till a voice interrupted her. Hello who's there?

Lazily floating on top of the water, Nanashi allowed the small current to drift him to where ever it pleased, for his thoughts were on the life he had left behind – more specifically what he would be doing at the current moment. That being going through any number of dances or perfecting the art of Tea ceremonies, the latter which he misses greatly, having not done it since he started living in Iwagakure. Might need to start practicing again, probably rusty. Mother Kaguya would get on my ass if she knew I haven't been practicing. At the thought his the matriarch of the Okiya, a smile couldn't help but manifest on his face. She wa –

Splash

Blinking momentarily, Nanashi didn't bother in looking at whatever or whoever had splashed or fell into the lake – having seen a small silhouette on top of the waterfall only briefly before he had closed his eyes. Whoever or whatever it was, wasn't his concern for if they needed something they would surely call for hi –

Hello, who's there?

Just like that. Looking towards the direction where the sound was made, he spotted what apparently was a female swimming. What do we have here?, deciding to do the gentlemen thing and introduce himself, Nanashi swam towards the female before stopping a good two feet away from her. You know to give her some space. Along with given him enough room to get the hell out of dodge if she was crazy.

“Oh, just little ole me. Name's Nanashi. And who are you?” His citrine orbs locked on to the female in front of him, trying with all their might to not take note of her body. Though from what he had caught while swimming towards her, he approved. Let it not be said that Nanashi didn't appreciate the female body. But that's a story for another day. For now, he will fancy himself with hopeful a fun conversation, with someone around his age. Who knows, maybe a friendship will blossom out of this?

Akio Yanagi

Akio Yanagi

D-rank
Akio was surprised to see a young man maybe a year or two older than her. She didn't refrain from staring at the person in front of her and neither did he. Nanashi looked harmless and he was polite when he introduced himself to her but she still kept her distance and again he did the same. I'm Akio Yanagi but you can call me Akio. He gave her a smile and a simple head nod and continued to float in front of her. She couldn't help but notice how graceful his movements were and the way he seemed flow with the water barley rippling it. She was feeling odd around this strange man and she didn't know why but she ignored it and gave him a smile. If you want you could spend some time with me she offered. I mean I'm just relaxing I wouldn't mind having company to enjoy the time with.

She hoped he would agree there were many places Akio had discovered while traveling and she always wanted to show someone around. The only person who would ever go with her was her mother. They both enjoyed searching the Waterfall point for hidden caves when she was a young girl. It would be fun to enjoy that with a new friend. She waited while Nanashi thought it over and Akio was happy when he
agreed. I need to find out more about this guy she thought. That's great I'm happy you said okay.

The young girl jumped out the water forgetting what she was wearing. She stood proudly wondering why the boy was smirking. Then it dawned on her and she quickly blushed and jumped back into the pond. She meets a cute guy and already she's embarrassed herself.

Mentally smirking at the young girl in front of him, who like he was moments early were staring at him. . . probably a little longer than one should “Well it’s nice to meet you Akio-chan.” He said, the words coming out in a slightly teasing manner, all in good nature of course. Nanashi didn’t bother in given her his last name, seeing how she didn’t seem to mind.

“I would enjoy that. Why wouldn’t I enjoy my time with a pretty girl?” He said returning the smile, putting on displaying his pearly whites. “You know this is my first time coming to this place? Been born outside of Iwagakure in the small town Nakinagarish, I never had the luxury of visiting this place, only hearing about it wonders through those who come through the town, though after seeing it for myself, I very impressed.”

Of course such a simple statement about the waterfall region, held a double meaning. While he did find it impressive, he even founded it more wonderful when a certain little Yanagi, came splashing it. For she added another type of beauty that he came appreciate as well. Floating around aimlessly, a smirk danced on his features, noticing how she was staring at him.

Did the girl have no shame? Like he was anyone to talk.

“Like something you see, Akio-chan?” While use to the numerous of stares he usually gets from various females, he just couldn’t help but to tease her more. He was about to say something else when she jumped out of the water. . .

Time seemed to freeze for Guanyin Nanashi. As he took in everything about the girl in front him. How the simple white tank top clung to her body like a second skin, accentuating all her womanly curves. The once none translucent attire, becoming almost see through allowing him to get a glance at the gems hidden underneath. Her long, shapely legs, obvious from working out constantly glistering as the sun rays hit the water drops that ran down each one. Her nice firm –

And just like that time seemed to speed back up, as she jumped back into the water completely embarrass, not allowing him to take in her shapely(he presumes) buttocks.

A chuckled escaped his lips at the blush that lightly dusted her cheeks, “Usually I have to take a girl out before I get to see that much of her. ” Nanashi whispered into her ear in an almost sultry voice, after swimming close enough to do so, his fingers ghostly running across her shoulder as he made a complete circle around her. Since Nanashi is perfectly single, not being attached to anymore, he might as well enjoy teasing this girl.

The poor girl just doesn’t realize what she gotten herself into.

Akio Yanagi

Akio Yanagi

D-rank
He was enjoying himself with her and honestly she didn't know if she minded it or not. It had been a while since a boy had taken any interest in her. These feeling stirring inside of her were new to say the least. Also it was exciting to have a new person in Iwa but when Nana told her where he was from she had nagging feeling that she had heard something about his town before. What had it been it was on the tip if her tongue when Nanashi interrupted her train of thought by lightly touching her shoulder. The touch was enough to send shivers running through her body and she quickly leaped out the water not caring about being pantsless anymore before he could finish his earlier statement about seeing her with little to no clothes on. Akio was gone before he could even leave the water and was dressed by the time he was back. It made her feel a little smug to see the disappointment on Nana-chan's face when she was dressed.

The moment was over when she noticed that he was standing in front of her naked and dripping wet. A blush covered her face as she turned around. You should probably get dressed Nanashi. That made him tease her even worst and he didn't hold back. With every word he got closer and Akio couldn't help but notice how this day wasn't going how she expected. She waited for him to stop and get dressed because when he did she had a place she wanted to take him.

“You know you don't have to get dress, you could stay like that for a little while longer.” Nanashi said, opening looking at Akio's body without any shame. He would be lying if there wasn't some form of attraction there. Though rather it was love or lust hasn't been determine yet. Chuckling ever so lightly Nanashi briefly wonder if she was a magician of sorts, seeing how her clothing seemed to materialized on her, though of course she just simply put on her clothing at an alarming wait. A slight frown did form on his face but disappeared rather quickly. Guess she didn't want him to get even more of an eye full – though what he seen so far, he will always remember.

Getting out of the water, certain upper body parts instantly becoming hard, from the slight breeze that just swept through; Nanashi simply stood there, smirking at the blush that came across her face. The smirk seem to wider even more at her words.

“Why should I? It's only fair you get a good luck, seeing how I saw you.” Nanashi stated, having closed the distance between them, before taking out a towel and drying himself off ever so slowly, before getting dressed. Now dressed and the backpack slung over his right shoulder, Nanashi made his way back towards Akio.

“So why did you want me to get dress?” He asked, placing a piece of Akio's hair behind her ear. While meeting a girl wasn't apart of his plan today, Nanashi is curious in seeing where this will go. So for now he will allow her to dictate how the day goes.

Akio Yanagi

Akio Yanagi

D-rank
Akio was surprised to see that Nana was truly attracted to her thats what his body seemed to say anyway. The way he was staring at her shamelessly also let the girl know that the attraction they were feeling wasn't just happening to her. When he was done teasing her and getting dressed he came over placed a stray piece of her hair behind her ear while asking where they were going. The young yanagi was almost too distracted by the simple gesture to reply right away. She shook it off and hoped her blushing hadn't gotten worst. I was hoping to visit one of the hidden caves behind the 2nd waterfall. I used to go there as kid. We can have some time alone to get to know each other she said. He agreed not forgetting to say something else to tease her. She lead him passed the first waterfall showing him how to cross without getting too wet.
Akio then led him to a small opening on the left side of the 2nd waterfall. There the two entered a small cave. It made her glad to see the way he started to admire it's beauty. It was a simple cave but the thing that made it special was the beautiful colored rocks that decorated it. The curved walls were a rainbow of colors that reflected your image back in every color. In the middle was a single small stream that ran through it leading to a small pond in the middle. In the pond were a couple of small black fish that called this cave home.

She turned to him with a smile isn't it great.

Yanagin Akio, she surely something else. The smallest of touches by Nanashi send her into a blushing fit, as if she never had anyone show her that much affection or admire her like he were doing now. It were truly a sad notion, causing Nanashi to mentally frown, why haven't others took notion of this flower that's slowly blossoming into something beautiful? No longer, will that be the case for this flower has caught the eye of a gardener who will show it the love, that it never experience.

“Alone time, hmm? Didn't know our relationship were that far ahead, Akio-chan.” Nanashi stated, following her through the passed. A smirk mentally formed on his face as he stared at her shapely rear – it was nice. “You have a cute backside” The words slipped out his lips before he even realize it. Though he regretted saying what he was actually thinking, he didn't truly fear the consequence seeing how she haven't killed him the times he looked at her openinly.

Stepping into the cave with her, he took in the surroundings, relatively small in size it was incredibly cozy . . . if that's the right word. The multitude of color rocks – that were actually various types of gems caused an almost rainbow like effect within the cave, making for a truly beautiful sight.

“It's truly is a great and beautiful.” His eyes glancing at her when the words 'beautiful' escaped his lips. Yep, it was obvious who that comment for directed to. Looking around Nanashi founded a sturdy spot that he could sit down on, which he did.

“So, now that we are alone. Wanna tell me why. We here? Not that I mind being alone in a cave with a beautiful woman. But I don't think you are that type of girl. So what's the reason?” He stated, removing and wringing out his shirt, that had 'accidently' got wet on the end. The rather large black tribal tattoo over his right pectoral muscle on display, along with his rather nice eight pack. Hey, the man might be a Geisha doesn't mean he wasn't in shape!

Akio Yanagi

Akio Yanagi

D-rank
Akio couldn't believe the things Nana was saying to her. Sure the local village boys had shown some interest in her she had even received some offers for marriage before but they never kept her interest like Nanashi was doing now. Hell if anyone had approached her the way he did they would have been in the Iwa hospital. Calling her backside cute while saying she was beautiful. Not to mention he was hinting that he didn't mind doing certain "things"with her. The young girl knew she was completely red now that he was taking off his shirt.

Well if you're going to do things like that then i want something in return. She walked up to the young boy and placed a hand on his chest. He looked surprised consisting what she was going to do. Can I touch your hair she said in excitement?

Akio wasted no time playing the white locks they were even more prettier than her sister's long raven hair. It was so soft and silky just like she imagined it would be. Not to mention he had it styled so nicely. Wow nana-chan is is so fun. Akio couldn't help but wonder why the boy looked ready to die. This was what he meant earlier right. Anyway Nana she said after she finished playing with his hair the reason I brought you here is because I wanted to show you how nice this place was. If you ever need a way to get away from it all you can come here. But take good care of it Akio said with a sad look this place is where me and my mother would come to spend time together. She turned and gave him a bright smile but even though we just met I feel like we can grow to become very close.

Nanashi couldn't help but to laugh at Akio's face that now resembles that of a ripe tomato. Oh, it were so easy to make her blush, that it wasn't even funny anymore – actually it was, seeing how he was still laughing or rather chuckling at her misfortune. Though it stopped momentarily when he felt her soft hand on his chest, causing him to shiver slightly from the touch . Been awhile sense someone had touched him like that and he would be lying if he didn't miss it.

“So what do you want from me?” he asked, neatly trimmed eyebrow raised slightly, his right hand aimlessly gliding up and down her arm. Yeah, Nanashi was shock that the somewhat shy girl actually decided she wanted something from him, while it showed on his face, the teenager were already planning on turning things back into his favor.

Nodding, at her question, Nanashi subconsciously lean into the her touch. There are numerous of things that Nanashi like to be done to him and surprising one of them is having someone else play with his hair, though this most likely stemmed from his mother and others within the Okiya doing so constantly within his life. A small humming that could easily be mistaken as a purr escaped his lips, though it vanished as quickly as it came, mainly because stopped playing with it and were now talking again.

“Thank you for sharing something that's obvious close to your heart with me, Akio-chan. Maybe one day I can do the same with you. “ He stated, obviously noticed a profound sadness within her voice as she spoke about this place and her mother. He can only assume that the mother was no longer among the living.

It happen so fast, without even thinking, Nanashi had guided Akio in a way that she were now sitting side ways on his lap and his arms embraced her in a comforting hug. The hug pouring not feelings of lust or love but rather compassion and knowing that Nanashi, himself is there for her – despite only meeting her. Though he also did it to tease her more – hopefully she won't faint on him.

“I also feel the same Akio.” Nanashi, stated, pausing momentarily to place his hand to the side, avoiding touching her in an inappriorate manner. A pervert he might be but there are certain things he wouldn't do on first meeting.

“You know. My full name is Guanyin Nanashi and I'm a former Geisha. . . “ He said, allowing his words to lingering. Seeing how many didn't know that Geishas could be male. It seemed like Nanashi was about to tell Akio about the life he left behind and no longer tease her.

“Though I see say you are cute when you blush.”

Maybe not. . .

Akio Yanagi

Akio Yanagi

D-rank
Akio was surprised when Nana pulled her into his lap and started to hold her. He looked down on her his eyes wandering down her body and his hands dangerously close to certain areas but he stayed a gentleman and they didn't wander.

Akio looked at him searching his golden eyes for some kind of feeling. Was it compassion she saw? How can a man she had met only a few hours ago make her feel like this. What did it mean? Her train of thought was interrupted when he revealed his secret that he was a former geisha. That would explain the feeling from earlier his town was famous for it's "services".

It was shocking news and she stopped moving for a moment. She felt betrayed but they had only met today he didn't have to explain anything to her about himself. Yet she felt used somehow but she wasn't allowed to feel that way. They didn't know each other they were random strangers with lust for each other is what she said to herself. Besides he was former Geisha why should he care about her when he could do the same with many other women who would pay top dollar for a rare male Geisha. Nanashi just continued to tease her like he had been doing today not noticing the girl's internal struggle but if he did he would have noticed the tears running down her face.

After spoken about being a Geisha, Nanashi instantly noticed how the once happy, cheerful mood shifted into something keen of apprehensiveness and betrayal. Though this was general how things did go with him when he told others who might have the misconception of all Geisha being, streetwalkers, ladies or men of the night – in short prostitutes. While it's true that some did indulge themselves in the pleasures of the flesh – hell Nanashi dabbled in it once or two, it didn't mean that it's something they do often.

Gently guiding Akio off his lap and turned her so that she was facing him, Nanashi's citrine orbs locked onto her – noticing the sadness and tears that were freely running down her face. With the uttermost care Nanashi wipe the tears away “A male Geisha or Geisha in general often get a bad reputation, getting mixed up with being nothing more than prostitutes. While it's true that some of us have gotten paid to do some sexual act, we usually don't do it for the risks are to high. I am lucky enough to only have to do such an act once with an older female, who had a thing for shotacon – I was eleven at the time and was under apprenticeship to my mother. She wanted me to experience everything possible angle of being a Geisha. While having sex was one angle, I also got acquainted with a darker aspect. Some of my sisters, the other Geishas, have almost or have gotten raped by those who paid for them. Horrible things. Very horrible things that a child like me shouldn't have witness at the time, but alas can't change the passed. Since that one time I haven't indulged myself in those acts, even when asked to countless of times – for it's in my rights as a Geisha to deny all who seek me out.” Heartfelt, that could be one way in describing the words that were spewing from his mouth.

Nanashi never had to example much about being a Geisha to other females, for they find the notion of experience male to be exciting. All of those women were just looking for nothing more then a quick lay. And maybe that's the reason why Nanashi never bother in getting to know those women. But Akio was different, an air innocence so pure, that it could make the evilest villain recoil in spite, hung around her frame. And it honest intrique him greatly. He wanted to learn more about this Yanagi Akio and for that's the reason, while he trying to mend a this newly required friendship.

“Raised in a Okiya, a place where all geisha and their apprentices stay. I was trained in everything under the sun from; how to properly make Tea, dance, the art of wordplay, knowing how to hold a conversation, various games, etcetera. Everything I was taught were two fold. One, believe it or not many patrons just want to have a friendly chat with geisha, finding comfort in simple conversations. Others might want us to dance or play a game or two with them. And when daimyos come in we are the ones' who perform the Tea ceremonies. Two; all these trades can be potential used in other occupation. Akio-chan, do you know the reason why I told you I was a geisha?” He asked, his eyes never straying from hers.

“It's because despite us just meeting, a friendship had been formed and I don't want to lose it. Heck, despite being here for a year you would be the only one who took an interest in me for something else besides my looks and I like that a lot. And besides I rather tell you about my former life, then allowing you to hear it from someone else. “

Getting up from his spot and kneeling down towards the small stream, Nanashi simply stared at the fish swimming within it.

“My life, isn't exactly normal by any standards. And I can't change what I have done, but I do hope you can forgive this soul who's occupation holds such a negative stigma.” Frowning slightly, as he entertain the notion of her not forgiven him.

No, that can't happen.

Not when he made his first friend.

Akio Yanagi

Akio Yanagi

D-rank
Akio watched as Nana explained his life as a Geisha and nodded when ever he asked for a response. She watched as he would get a sudden look of happiness upon his face when recalling a good memory only to switch into a the opposite when recalling a bad. Not once did she speak as she slowly took it all in. She could tell the sun was setting now and she would have to be home soon.

Nanashi if you don't mind could you walk me home? The man gave a worried look but not once did he let go of her hand while they headed away from the cave. Nanashi she started it seems that we both have seen hard times. I'm happy you opened up to me and I hope that we keep this quickly developing friendship for a long time. She squeezed his hand tighter. In one day we became friends. I'm happy to have you as my fellow comrade and I'm sorry for overreacting earlier. It was a dumb mistake to assume the worst of you when we don't know each other well. What you did in the past doesn't matter as long as you're a good comrade and a loyal friend. she stopped wanting savor the rest of their time together. Before she could think about it she grabbed onto him holding him tight and close. I'll tell you something about my life since you told me about your's. At 9 years old my mom left the world leaving me, my father Eri and my sister Atsuko. Behind my father didn't take it well so I was pretty much their caretaker.

No one helped us Since my mother wasn't a member of the clan and at the time we were having a war within the clan itself. It wasn't until some time later that my clan leader took an interest in me that my family was able to prosper again with her help. If it wasn't for her I would be here right now
. Finally she gave his hand and lead him back towards the path to her house.

Never being one to be slightly taken back by unexpected questions, Nanashi simply nodded at the request of what her home. Though there was a slight apprehensiveness for he really didn't want to deal with an irate parent, asking him what he was doing with their daughter. Though considering that nightfall was right around the corner, he could also use that excuse, besides the gentlemen side of him would kick himself, if something happen to her on her way home. Heading through the passage they came through, Nanashi intently listen to her words, while their hands interlocking together “Believe it or not. I rarely if ever open up to others. Guess considering my former occupation, you can probably guess why. We all make mistakes. And considering all the stereotypes and rumors whirling around being a Geisha, then it was only understandable. No harm done, Akio-chan. I'm happy I can call you a comrade as well. The thing about the past it can come back to bite you.” The last sentence being barely a whispered.

A smile manifested on his face as they stop momentarily, simply savoring each-other presence. Subconsciously ,moving closer to her, the smile on his face only getting bigger as she tightly grabbed onto his arm and held him close “I will always be a loyal friend and comrade to you Akio-chan. For you gave me something that others haven't. Friendship.” He said, running his fingers through her hair, a piece having fell in front of her face. Just like Akio had listen to him talking about his life, he did so as well. Not once interrupting her as she spoke about the loss of her mother, hardships she faced afterward and the likes.

“I can't honestly say I know exactly what you went through. For I never knew my father. Nor did my clan had a war within themselves, seeing how they are scattered. But I can sympathize by using experiences that similar but different to yours. “ Nanashi said, taking her hand once more, he followed her as she lead him towards her house.

Besides getting some looks from a few people who litter the streets, the walk towards Akio's house was peaceful and Nanashi enjoyed it immensely. Reaching her house, Nanashi turned to face her “I hope to see you again. And thanks for everything. Good night, Akio-chan.” He said, giving her a quick kiss on the cheek and disappearing amongst the sparse crowd.

Who would have thought a simply visit to the waterfall would lead to a budding friendship? Nanashi surely didn't. But he welcomed it fully and he idly wander what tomorrow will bring. And with those thoughts, Nanashi made his way to his house with a smile on the face.

To day was a good day.

[Exit Thread]

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.