You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Teacher's Pet (d-rank) repeatable Empty Teacher's Pet (d-rank) repeatable Wed May 29, 2013 9:15 pm

Akio Yanagi

Akio Yanagi

D-rank
Honestly Akio felt as if her first mission couldn't have been made even more for her.

Other genin would have seen it as a bother to have to teach a class of children but she had to spend her whole childhood taking care of her sister Ayano.

If she could do that then taking care of a whole village of kids wouldn't be hard for her. Besides she loved kids they were young and full of energy. Finally Akio arrived at the academy and greeted by a stressed young man. Thank goodness you're here early he said. A few classes at the academy are crowded right now due to a increased number of students enrolling this year. Don't worry just tell me what to do and I'll get it done. That's great the young man said looking relieved. I have a meeting with a few other teachers and we don't have any one to teach my class lesson on Bunshin no Jutsu do you think you can do it for me and watch over the kids for a few hours.

Don't worry about it I'll handle everything and keep the class out of trouble. The teacher left her with instructions on where to find the class and quickly thanked her before leaving. Akio then hurried to the class she knew what one kid could do by themselves she didn't want to see what a class of them could. When she entered the class she saw that about 30 noisy kids were seated in a cramped classroom. The guy was kidding when he said it was overcrowded.

She walked to the front and performed Bunshin no Jutsu. Beside her 5 clones of her were standing. It wasn't long before the kids quieted down. Now that i have your attention I expect to keep it this is not the only jutsu I know. She then dispersed her clones. Once she was sure that there wouldn't be anymore problems she put a smile on her face and introduced herself. I'm the sub for your sensei for today Yanagi Akio but you can call me Akio or sensei. I'm happy to be teaching you guys. I can't wait to see what type of ninja you'll grow to be. Till then let's practice on a new jutsu. Today I'll be teaching you the Bunshin no Jutsu like the one I demonstrated. It's a easy jutsu so don't be nervous when you do it. Akio then explained the jutsu in further detail and let the children ask questions. One girl raised and asked if the jutsu could be used to kill. No Akio said the clones aren't able to actually attack. They can move but they are just distractions. How many can you do a boy asked.

I guess about 30 of them but they aren't that useful so I tend to only use them when I'm low on charka in a battle. Okay lets try it out. First she lined up 10 kids in a line in front of her. The girl from earlier was the first to perform and she did it with little to no effort. The next was a shy girl. She looked really nervous. Calm down I'm sure you'll do well she said. The boy behind her laughed and said idiot. This really pissed Akio off. The only idiot in here she said loudly is the one that discourages others to feel good about himself. After that the boy shut-up and the girl preformed the jutsu without a flaw so did the boy unfortunately.

The next few hours were spend helping the rest of the class. Finally the teacher was back and class was dismissed. Akio left proud with herself for successfully completing the mission.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.