You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Owydelu

Owydelu

D-rank
The sun was shining brightly all over the Small South Forest. Senju Owydelu decided to do some training involving a new technique he wants to learn: The Wood Release: Four-Pillar Prison Technique.
Owydelu started to warm himself up for the upcoming training. He did 20 push-ups and 20 squats.
"Now to wake up my chakra! Fushizen Aruk'kata!"
He started walking on the trees. Owydelu walked up and down three times, after that felling able to start his real training.
"Now I will start to try manipulating the power of Mokuton".
"Mokuton no Jutsu!"
A little branch rised from the ground.
"Is this it?" Senju Owydelu furiously did this once again:"Mokuton no Jutsu". The same thing appeared: a little branch.
The next thing Owydelu thinked of was this: He put a seed in the ground and he also watered it. The next thing depended only on his power. The Suiton and Daton power was needed no more because he added them manualy but the chakra must be mixed with them by himself.
With his only Chakra left he screamed:
"Mokuton no Jutsu!" The seed started to grow into a tree after some seconds.
"Yes I did it! I really did it!"
Owydelu sat under the tree and he got a nap.
He will be continue his training after he wakes up.

262/1500 (Jutsu Training)

Last edited by Owydelu on Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:10 am; edited 2 times in total

Sousetsu Senju

Sousetsu Senju

D-rank
Spoiler:

The sun glistened from the waters on the ground below as Sousetsu lay relaxed upon a tree nearby the stream. The birds could be heard calling to each other, their chirps imitating and going back and fourth from small distances. The stream of water could be heard mildly crashing against the earth that contained it all the while the fish were silent underneath swimming upstream. Sousetsu was resting his eyes when his ears began to twitch, his hearing also picked up another unique sound but yet it did not belong to a woodland creature or other wildlife within the area. It was another human being. Sousetsu opened his eyes slowly defending them from the bright sun that plagued the land with its light. Even the leaves and branches that surrounded him did not shield him from the pain the light brought to his eyes.

He sat up straight and looked around him, scanning the area for reasons unknown, maybe he was just curious or still dazed from not using his eyes for the short moment he lay there. Before long, when his eyes had adjusted to the brightness, he hopped down from the branch to find his gear which also contained a few small meals for his lunch and dinner. They consisted of rice balls, ramen, barbecue pork and the likes of other mouth watering ensembles. He lifted a rice ball and began to take small bites as he walked the short distance to the intriguing sounds that sparked his curiosity.

Before he arrived, Sousetsu heard of a familiar technique, 'Mokuton no Jutsu!' A technique that was only inherited by a Senju Clan member. He pondered for a moment almost forgetting about his rice ball that was now almost half way finished. He thought of the basic jutus that was used for manipulating and creating wood which only lead to the conclusion of two possible scenarios. One scenario was that this user was a wildlife expert, florist or the likes. The other was that a new jutsu was being brought to fruition. Sousetsu grinned widely has had finished taking another bite of his rice ball, leaving traces of the rice around his mouth.

To his surprise, he found a tree that was not there before. This was a place were Sosuetsu frequented occasionally and knew the ins and outs of the small forest completely. His gaze was diverted down to find a young man laying next to the tree that was not there before. Following another smirk, Sousetsu allowed the young Senju to rest as he made his way to the top of the tree with a few leaps. He sat up camp there, placing his gear around one of the nearby branches and crossed his legs. With his eyes closed once again he began meditating in preparation for a new technique that he would train in time to come. He also figured that his kin could use his help in learning a new technique if he simply asked.

He wondered about what type of technique the boy would learn. Was it offensive? Defensive? What size would the outcome be? How useful could it be in the worst and best case scenarios? All these questions came rushing through his mind making him that much eager to wake the boy up. But he couldn't. He let the boy sleep and focused his mind on learning a new technique himself in the process. It crossed his mind that a new defensive technique, more durable than that of a common jutsu could withstand would come in handy for protecting himself and his allies. [i]'Mokuton: Mokujōheki'[i] was the first name that came to him. The technique that Sousetsu was describing had existed and had a name. Until then, Sosuetsu would simply meditate and collect his thoughts before the young man awoke from his slumber.

644/1500 Words

Owydelu

Owydelu

D-rank
"Yawn! This was one of the best naps I ever took..Wait what?" Owydelu became surprised that someone can climb a tree that silently, without waking him up.
"Hello there! I'm Owydelu! Nice to meet ya!" But no one answered. The man in the tree was either sleeping or deep meditating. From the facial expression he had, it was looking like he is meditating, concentrating his chakra for some sort of jutsu.
"I know you from somewhere!" Suddently, Owydelu remembered that he saw that man somewhere around the Senju Family, meaning that he is one of his clan's members or a family friend.
"Maybe I can ask him for help on my technique! Hey you! Can you help me with my technique?" But nothing happened. That man hasn't answered.
"Then I'll have to wait until he finishes off his training. Altrough I don't need to waste this time! Time for training!"
"I have to do the same thing until I am ready to summona tree myself! Mokuton no Jutsu!"
And Owydelu repeated the same move two hours in a row."Mokuton no Jutsu! Mokuton no Jutsu! I have to try again! Mokuton no Jutsu"
Now I'm finnaly ready to try creating a tree only using my chakra! Mokuton no Jutsu!"
Suddently a tree of 2 meters rised from the ground."Yes I did it! I finally did it!"
Owydelu sat under his new tree and waited for the man in the tree to finish his own training.

Word Count: 279+262=541/1500

Last edited by Owydelu on Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:27 am; edited 2 times in total

Sousetsu Senju

Sousetsu Senju

D-rank
Sousetsu began was in a heavy meditation. The time seemed to stand still for him. What seemed to be seconds were actually minutes, minutes to hours and continuing on in that fashion. He heard the boy speak when he wakened from his slumber but did not acknowledge him. The cries to him seemed faint, almost as if he was a few hundred metres away. The Senju member continued his training of using the tree techniqu to make another one of his own, although this time the outcome seemed a lot less impressive compared to his previous creation. The sun continued to look down on the creations the earth withheld as the birds were still chirping, plants growing, the air still moving swiftly through the land.

Sousetsu remained cool and relaxed whilst his muscles were stiff holding his body in the one position for hours. Once he was calm and collected and aware of his surroundings, he opened his left eye slowly shielding it from too much brightness at one time and looked down to see the boy lingering beneath his smaller creation, awake and still itching for more training.

With a deep breath, Sousetsu finally dashed from the tree branch he resided on and appeared before the Senju on one knee looking down at him. "Yo!" Sousetsu spoke with a wide grin and eyes closed. "You are a Senju too, right? I see you are training, let me know if you need my help" He finished with another grin on his face. He stood up and walked over to the great tree once more. He turned and gestured towards the tree with his thumb,"Did you make this?" Sousetsu asked with his curiosity hanging over his shoulders.

He made his way over to the center of the clear area they were in and placed his hands upon the ground, mixing his chakra with the particles of the earth and formed a small platform that seemed quite level on the surface. The platform, like the small tree, was also two metres in height but was used for Sousetsu to lean on. "I'm also here to train, by the way. A new technique could be good for me." he added with a smirk ending his sentence. "So what's the technique you are training for?" He asked the young man, continuing with the bombardment of questions.

644 + 395 = 1039/1500 Words

Owydelu

Owydelu

D-rank
"I'm not training something really right now! I'm just trying to get my Mokuton no Jutsu to work!" said Owydelu." I would like some help if you don't mind!"
As I waited for the guy to come down to help me, I tried to do something new ... releasing wood from my palm. That was the jutsu Owydelu needed.
As I started training, my chakra was dropping down as I was going on with the training. I was feeling the nature's chakra flowing trough me. The birds were chirping over my head, giving me the peace that I needed.
The grass was darker that before."Maybe it's bacause of the big flow of chakra that's in this forest! We may not be the only ones that are training here!"
The sky was a deep blue that I've never seen before. The sun was sending a few rays of light between the trees, making it a cool and warm place at the same time.
Some leaves started falling off the trees. Something must've disturbed them. I was sensing another chakra, another one that was like Owydelu's, a Senju Clan's member Chakra. Now he was shure that the man in the tree was one of his future friends. There was no doubt about it now.
After throwing all the seeds that were in his way, Owydelu was concentrating his chakra to make one of those trees by himself.
"Mokuton no Jutsu!" Nothing was coming out of his hand. He was feeling dissapointed now.
After half an hour, Owydelu came up with a solution: he had grabbed the seeds and held them in his hand. Now he only needed to concentrate his chakra in his palms, an easy thing for Owydelu.
"Mokuton no jutsu!" This time Owydelu really did it: he released wood from his palm.
Feeling exahusted, Owydelu lied down for a while looking at the clear sky.

Word count: 541 + 325 = 866/1500

Last edited by Owydelu on Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:24 am; edited 1 time in total

Sousetsu Senju

Sousetsu Senju

D-rank
The young man explained his situation. He was indeed training for a new jutsu, the 'mokuton no jutsu' The basic starter to controlling the wood release technique which the Senju had become renowned for. Sousetsu remembered the days in which he started to learn to manipulate wood and smirked as he pondered at that for a slight moment. "Wood release is only an exclusive technique to the Senju. Amazing isn't it?" Sousetsu stated rhetorically to the boy. He performed a few hand seals and placed his hands on the earth before them. "Mokuton: Shichūrō no Jutsu!" Sousetsu exclaimed. Sousetsu converted his chakra into timber under the ground and made it grow rapidly, forming it into a wooden prison. The size equal to that of a holding cell which was formed around the boy. He did this as a disciplinary measure.

"You will get out when you become one with nature. Clear your mind, and remember that with the wood release, you must create life." Sousetsu explained. He walked over by the tree and lay his back against the bark for him to lean on as he observed the young Senju clan member and gave off his infamous grin as he watched, wondering if he would heed his words. As he waited on the boy to achieve his goal, Sosuetsu wished to train his own technique. He performed handsigns once again and placed his hands on the ground, molding the chakra underneath to form the wood.

It was somewhat simliar to the prison technique but with more density and no spaces between the bars of wood. When he felt ready he spoke of the necessary words to announce the jutsu. "Mokuton: Mokujōheki!" escaped his lips with a louder voice than before. Wood began to emerge from the land before him and formed a curved wall, almost like a half circle that shielded Sousetsu. The wood itself was a lot more dense than the prison technique's wood which was what he had aimed for. This jutsu was to be used mainly for defense and seemed strong enough to do so.

With another smirk Sousetsu stood on top of his creation and looked over to the boy to see how he was getting along with his technique. It seemed to be proven difficult without these seeds which he held. "If you keep using those seeds you will become more and more dependent on them. Leave them out of the equation." Sosuetsu spoke with authority, almost demanding that they be concealed to serve no more use. He sat where he was with legs crossed and folded his arms as he closed his eyes and listened to the flow of chakra within the boy. It wasn't balanced correctly, that was his problem. "Do not over exert the use of chakra. This technique has to be balanced with your body, mind and chakra in order for it to work." The tops that Sousetsu provided were sure to be enough in order for the boy to work with. After all, it is how he came to learn to the wood release techniques.

1559/1500 words

Owydelu

Owydelu

D-rank
As Owydelu was listening to what that man was saying, he was understanding where he was pointing at. The wind bagan to blow from the direction of my face. It was a little cold, but also very good for training. The nature was with me. As that man was locking me in a wood prison, I threw away all the seeds I had. This time I was going to complete this technique without any seeds at all.
"Ok, time for training now! Mokuton no Jutsu!" Still, after all the work he had put into, there was still no visual result that it would make this a day. Owydelu still wasn't giving up. He was determined to escape from that prison and to succed with his training. He needed to consider the Senju Ninja a very powerful one. Being able to make a cage out of nothing and to make it raise from the ground ... It wasn't such a easy one. Owydelu was sure that the training made that man to be such a powerful one. One day, Owydelu will become as powerful as - .... no, he will become more powerful than him. But for this he needed to start his training already and not to waste his time on day dreaming.
He laid his hands on the cage, thinking of how to release himself from this prison. For one minute, Owydelu trought of a way he could escape. There was no idea running in his mind. His only chance was to use the destructive force of his new technique, Mokuton no Jutsu, and to capture one of the bars of the cage, with the hope that his technique will be powerful enough to destroy it.
Owydelu sat on the green grass, trying to calm himself down a little bit. He was confused after all. The wind started blowing again, but this time, it was coming from his back. The power was enchanted by something. Maybe there was someone else there in the forest, training his Fuuton Techniques. Or maybe there was a spar. Nothing was sure, but Owydelu had to concentrate on what was important : The Training. His mind was flying away after every single sound. It was very frustrating for Owydelu.
Suddenly, as he was meditating, that man's words came by in his head : "If you keep using those seeds you will become more and more dependent on them. Leave them out of the equation." [...] "Do not over exert the use of chakra. This technique has to be balanced with your body, mind and chakra in order for it to work."
These words were easier to say than to be done. Or were they? One thing was sure : Owydelu couldn't meditate very easy. It was very hard for him to stay still and meditate at the same time. He needed to focus on something but surely not on the meditation.

"You will get out when you become one with nature. Clear your mind, and remember that with the wood release, you must create life."

"It's not like I wouldn't understand his words, but what did he really meant to say? I mean, I don't know the Wood Release very well. Why couldn't he just helped me back there?"

After all, that man was a Senju Clan's member. He was a wise one, with some good techniques too. Owydelu had to get what he really wanted to tell him.

He wanted to use this technique again and again, maybe he will get it this way. "Mokuton no Jutsu! Mokuton no Jutsu! Mokuton no Jutsu! Mo- ...... ! " And Owydelu continued this way for some time. He was determined to conquer this jutsu.

After some good hours of training, he still couldn't get out of it. He laid on the grass and he had closed his eyes. It was like a dream where he was falling and falling again and again. It was such a relaxing one.
Suddenly, he opened his eyes, yelling: "Mokuton no Jutsu!" A big plank of wood was released from his palm, that grabbed one pillar and had wrested it.
Owydelu got out of it, jumping of happiness. He returned home where he got a long sleep.

That dream had made Owydelu realize that he needed to feel, to want and to sense the creating of the live beings, of a plant, of a tree.

Word Count: 866 + 735 = 1601/1500

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.