You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Punishing Students [D, Repeatable] Empty Punishing Students [D, Repeatable] Sun May 19, 2013 6:03 pm

Hideo

Hideo

D-rank
Hideo just got out of bed and now already he was on the way to his next mission. The sind messed up his hair and let his fur coat float in the air. While scratching his neck he unrolled the scroll with one hand and read through it. 'The academy has had a recent influx in students whom either don't pay attention or are constantly disrupting the class. The senseis of the academy can not take time to deal with the insubordinates, and have asked that you deal with them. Ensure that the student will be attentive and well-behaved in class through physical labor or other means; note that you may not physically or mentally damage the child above what is normal at the academy (the maximum level of harm acceptable being a knockout). As there are more than one of the insubordinates, this mission may be taken more than once.' Hideo stopped moving when he was done reading. Another Academy mission? Why? He was one of the worst persons to communicate and he hated kids. Well maybe, this time he would have fun teaching the class clown a lesson. A scary smirk creeped up his face showing his sharp teeth. A mother who was walking next to him looked freaked out and pulled her child close to her. Hideo didn't live very far from the Academy so he quickly arrived there.

The teacher outside explained every little detail to him and then ran off. The Inuzuka pushed the door open and saw that the kids had set up a trap. The bucket of water almost fell on Hideo his head if he didn't move one step backwards. With his eyes shut he walked back into the classroom. One kid with green hair stood on his table and shouted "Oi! Who are you! Our new babysitter, huh! Why are your eyes closed! Scared to face me, pretty boy!" the boy screamed through the whole class. Hideo didn't respond and just sat down on his desk. "Oi! I-!" the boy got cut off by Hideo his voice. "Well, It looks like i am your babysitter for today. Got a problem with that?" Hideo smirked in an evil way and slightly opened his eyes while walking up to the kid. "I hope you don't or else you'll be sorry..." the man whispered in the child his ear. He could see his body shiver when Hideo his cold breath touched his ear.

Hideo walked back to his desk and sat on the table. After a minute the class got all loud and noisy again. Without realizing the Inuzuka had dig his nails into the desk when a kid was making high toned noises that Hideo his dog-like ears could hear. Hideo made a fist and hit it hard on the table. The sound echoed through the class when everyone was suprised by the Genin his anger. "I am here for just a few seconds and you already are getting on my nerves!" he shouted with anger. One idiotic kid wanted to be funny and threw a paper plane at Hideo his head. It hit him right on the forehead. Hideo frowned and shot open his eyes letting them see how angry he was. Almost half of the class was now listening to the very mad Hideo. The husky eyes were staring at his prey, the green haired boy. Hideo didn't blink, didn't look away or said anything while he was looking at the now intimetaded kiddo. Everybody was scared of Hideo since he could make the toughest boy look like an little ant.

Since then nobody tried anything to get Hideo mad again. They were all afraid of the almost Chuunin.

When the period was over Hideo waved them goodbye and smirked making his canine teeth visible.

644/600 words

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.