You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 2 of 2]

26On my own. [Yuuto/ open / no kill] - Page 2 Empty Re: On my own. [Yuuto/ open / no kill] Sun May 12, 2013 2:44 pm

Yuuto

Yuuto

D-rank
"I guess ill tell you. My name is Kobayashi, Yuuto. Pleased to meet you." He said in a quick response to the girl. After that he slowly tried to fully stand up. He looked at all of the waterfall with a happy look. Things were back to normal. Yuuto wasn't dying. The birds started flying towards the waterfalls, and other animals slowly came out after all of that loud noise we made. Yuuto turned back to see how Misoka and Taku are doing. First, he looked at Taku, he didn't wan't to ask him anything since he was in a big shock on what he has done. Then Yuuto unhurriedly looked at Misoka. Then he found something strange about Misoka, she had no headband. He then strikingly looked back at Taku, and saw the shiny Iwagakures headband. Alright Taku has it. But Misoka doesn't this leads us to 3 points. 1. She doesn't like to wear it. 2. She was from some other place, and didn't want us to know that. 3. She hated being a ninja. So Yuuto asked her all of these questions waiting for an answer.

27On my own. [Yuuto/ open / no kill] - Page 2 Empty Re: On my own. [Yuuto/ open / no kill] Tue May 14, 2013 5:14 pm

Misoka

Misoka

D-rank
OOC: I decided to post since Yuuto's questions are directed at Misoka. :) Taku, you can post whenever you like. ^^ Yuuto, you can post right afterwards if you want to. I hope that's ok with you both.

Takumi and Yuuto. Senju and Kobayashi.
She had heard of the first clan before; it was pretty popular. Kobayashi didn't ring a bell, though. Misoka kept all names in mind, anyway. Who knew, she might need them someday.
As Yuuto stood up, turning his attention to the sputtering waterfall, Misoka already searched for ideas to get away from the two Iwa-nins. Or to get away from the village anyway. But how... Not only was her leg too badly injured, but on top of that, it started getting dark. It would be not reasonable at all to move on in this state.

Her thoughts were interrupted by a male's voice. She looked up and saw Yuuto's eyes lying on her.
"Why aren't you wearing a ninja headband? Do you not like to wear it? Do you hate being a ninja? Or are you from another place?"
The more questions he asked, the faster the feeling of annoyance spread inside her. Her eyes tightened. After all, he was poking his nose into things he didn't need to know - into her things. Whatever he believed they were to each other after such a - granted - adventurous experience, she had no intention to deepen their relationship in any way. She didn't want to become friends with any of them. Even if they were nice, she would only have to leave them behind in the end. Just like her former friends in Suna.

She stood up, being careful not to shift her weight to the injured leg, and gave Yuuto a cold look. "That's clearly none of your business." 'So you can stop prying,' she added in her mind. It wasn't like she disliked the boy now, his many questions had rather irritated her. Ever since she'd left home, she had learned to become warier in general. Don't tell anyone too much about yourself. You never know if they will not hand you over to the clan in the end. Those were the rules she had established for herself, for her life as a fugitive.

"I'm sorry, I need to get going now." Her voice sounded much more friendly and she could even manage to put something like a smile on her lips. No point in destroying a goodbye scene.
With very small steps, she started stumbling forward. The piece of clothing wrapped around her wound was ripped and wet, both of water and blood, and didn't help her much anymore.
Walking was painful.
Oh well, she would get through this. Or at least she would have to.

https://www.youtube.com/user/KanameXSisters?feature=mhee

28On my own. [Yuuto/ open / no kill] - Page 2 Empty Re: On my own. [Yuuto/ open / no kill] Wed May 15, 2013 11:27 am

Yuuto

Yuuto

D-rank
Yuuto could see that Misoka was hiding something unimportant to world, but something important to himself, so he wanted to befriend Misoka to know why she is acting like this and also, why she doesn't have her Headband. Yuuto looked down at the bright, green grass which covered the whole waterfalls spots. And then tried to look up with one of his eyes looking towards Misoka to see if she is doing something strange or anything else that would be strange. No luck. After the five minutes he stared at Misoka, gave him nothing new or unusual about Misoka but he still knew something was wrong, something she really doesn't want us to understand. So he just attempted to relax. He was thinking too hard. That's not like Yuuto, he does have an pretty clever mind when figuring something out, but this time there was nothing he could find out or at least think of why she really hid the headband. So he just looked back down at the grass and relaxed his mind.

Yuuto heard something coming from Misokas mouth. "That's clearly none of your business." Yuuto once again, looked at Misoka and calmly said. "Why are you so angry? And why can't you just tell us what you are hiding?" Yuuto added a heavier tone to his throat and continued "There is nothing I am gonna do to you. You are far stronger than I am, so there is nothing I can possibly do to you. So just tell me, please? The curiosity is driving me insane!". After his little speech he heard the girl say something once again. Yuuto opened his mouth and told Misoka that she couldn't get anywhere far with a injury like that, so Yuuto offered Misoka a place to sleep, at his house. And the next morning she could go to doctor, and she will be free to go after the injury is healed. Of course, this was the way Yuuto tried to befriend Misoka to learn her secrets.

Yuuto patiently started to walk in the direction of his house and told Misoka to follow him if she wants to be recovered. Yuuto tried his best to lead Misoka to go with him. This was the only way to attract Misoka to come back to Iwagakure. If she decides to say no, well then Yuuto will just have to give up on this. If she says yes, then Yuuto can go into this deeper and deeper until he finds out the secret.

29On my own. [Yuuto/ open / no kill] - Page 2 Empty Re: On my own. [Yuuto/ open / no kill] Wed May 15, 2013 1:17 pm

Misoka

Misoka

D-rank
Misoka stopped in her tracks as Yuuto answered her, more demandingly than before, emphasising on the fact that he wanted to know what she was hiding.
At first, she only thought of snapping back at him, saying he had no right to try and pry into her stuff, but then she held the words back. To be honest, Yuuto was... in a way... right. Judging from his poor 'fight' against Takumi, he must really be a Genin, a scratch weaker than her then.
She hesitated, turning around slightly to see the boy's face. Sure, his words made sense. Of course she wouldn't get far with that leg. But he didn't understand... she had nowhere to go. Her home was out of reach, thousands of miles away. She felt her chest tighten when only thinking about it.

What Yuuto asked her next, however, took her completely by surprise. He was offering her a place to stay at and wait for her recovery. Had she misheard him?
Misoka blinked rapidly. "W-What are you... You would let a stranger stay at your house?" The confusion made her stutter while her mind searched for any plausible explanations. Perhaps, it was a trap. Perhaps, he wanted to take advantage of her. But he had said it before: She was a rank higher; she had far better chances to win a battle between them.
So why...? Granted, she'd saved his life, but still...

With surprise and irritation written all over her face, she looked at him questioningly. Did he mean it? Or was this just a joke?

30On my own. [Yuuto/ open / no kill] - Page 2 Empty Re: On my own. [Yuuto/ open / no kill] Wed May 15, 2013 1:36 pm

Yuuto

Yuuto

D-rank
Yuuto slowly walking further and further away from Misoka and Taku, heard a voice coming from back "W-What are you... You would let a stranger stay at your house?" Still drifting away from the both he turned his head a bit, just about when he could see their figures and said "Yeah I would let you in my house. There is nothing wrong with you. You might be a bitch at moments, acting like a 5 year old girl, but I like you. So ill let you stay with me in my house until you are healed." He slowly turned his head back. Yuuto inhaled really deeply and then slowly exhaled. This was a risky moment this could lead Misoka to undiscover this trap of his. But Yuuto was chilled about this. It was more likely she will go with him since she is hurt, he could even show her around the town.

Yuuto chillingly walked, waiting for an answer.

31On my own. [Yuuto/ open / no kill] - Page 2 Empty Re: On my own. [Yuuto/ open / no kill] Wed May 15, 2013 2:07 pm

Takumi Senju

Takumi Senju

D-rank
Taku watched as the pair began to leave he looked at the ground and sighed. Then he stood up and said "Here take Hirako with you as protection he pointed to his wolf who was much more docile now". Taku had tears in his eyes from what he had done and he said with a heavy breath "I am sorry then taku jumped up into and tree and laid down".

32On my own. [Yuuto/ open / no kill] - Page 2 Empty Re: On my own. [Yuuto/ open / no kill] Wed May 15, 2013 3:55 pm

Misoka

Misoka

D-rank
Instead of staying and talking to her properly, he only turned his head a bit and called out to her,"Yeah I would let you in my house. There is nothing wrong with you. You might be a bitch at moments, acting like a 5 year old girl, but I like you. So ill let you stay with me in my house until you are healed."
Misoka flinched, one of her eyes started twitching. That was pushing it. A bitch? A 5-year-old? Did he even realize what he was accusing her of? You couldn't just go around and tell everyone your life story, especially not as a shinobi!
And on that note, letting a stranger stay at your house should be reasonable? An adult thing to do? And why did he claim to like her? He must be hiding something or he was just out of his mind. Perhaps he had hit his head too hard.

Before she could snap anything back into his face, he turned around and continued walking away from Takumi and her. His arrogance made her bristle with anger. She clenched her fists and teeth, taking one careful step after another in his direction.

"No Shinobi with honor would stoop down so low as to let themselves be blackmailed! You offer me a place to stay at just because you know I don't have anywhere to go-"
At this point, she promptly bit her tongue, cursing herself for letting slip such confidential information. Now he would know for sure that she had neither relatives in Iwa nor a home; in other words, that she came from a different country.
Hot anger, directed at herself, at Yuuto, at her injured leg, at this whole damn village, rushed through her as tears sprang to her eyes. She quickly wiped them away with the back of her hand, all the while following Yuuto.

"We only happen to go the same way down this cliff, that's all," she said, but her voice didn't sound determined or firm anymore. Quite the contrary, Misoka wasn't sure whether Yuuto would even hear her whispering. The anger ebbed away as promptly as it had come to her. All she had wanted to clarify was that she would definitely not go with him. His reasoning didn't persuade her.

Then again, this bad temper, this sensitivity... It wasn't about Yuuto. And it wasn't about her wound. She was a shinobi, she could certainly handle that much.
It was about the things which you had to dig deeper for. The root of the problem.
This was the part that was slowly swallowing her hope and optimism and instead pushed all the negative emotions up.
And she hated herself for taking them out on the people around her.
I just want to go home...

She walked after Yuuto, who was ahead of her. Being caught up in her thoughts, she shrugged.

Takumi's wolf followed her silently, but she took no notice of it. Either way, it wouldn't have mattered. She had completely missed Taku's words.

33On my own. [Yuuto/ open / no kill] - Page 2 Empty Re: On my own. [Yuuto/ open / no kill] Wed May 15, 2013 4:29 pm

Yuuto

Yuuto

D-rank
Yuuto simply smiled after what Misoka said. After the quick smile Yuuto swiftly turned around to say bye to Taku. Then he saw Misoka slowly following him and tried to hide his grin, Misoka then said that she was kinda following Yuuto. So everything was going right. Yuuto knew that she was following him not just going down the same path as Yuuto. Yuuto had to say something, so he whispered to himself. "Yes, yes you can follow me." Then Yuuto turned back to face the small cliff and started walking once again.

34On my own. [Yuuto/ open / no kill] - Page 2 Empty Re: On my own. [Yuuto/ open / no kill] Thu May 16, 2013 5:08 pm

Misoka

Misoka

D-rank
Then she caught him looking back at her, the hint of a smirk on his lips. What? She huffed silently. Was he making fun of her? Their eye contact didn’t last more than a second, though, before he turned around again without a word. Whatever.
She kept on walking for the next few minutes, she supposed, when she suddenly felt something wet touch her forehead. Oh no, was this what she thought it was…? As she looked up to the sky, more and more drops started caressing her skin. This confirmed her suspicion. Rain.
Misoka cursed under her breath, trying to walk a bit faster. It wasn’t like she hated rainy weather, but right now she couldn’t imagine anything less troublesome. There was no place she could go to, no house where she could hide from the wet outside world. She would have to find at least some kind of shelter…
Soon, way too soon, the rain got heavier until it was pouring down on her, accompanied by cold wind gusts. Again, the girl looked up, shaking her head as if in denial. It was worse than expected. There must be a rainstorm coming up! What a timing.

Anxiously, she tried pulling the hood over her face, but the wind would not let her, blowing it off, making her shiny blonde hair flutter and take her sight every now and then. Few moments later, her clothes were soaked, clinging to her body. Misoka shivered; a glance at her left leg told her what she had already worried about. The piece of clothing wrapped around the injury had been blown away. Now the bite wound was perfectly exposed to the rain and storm. Great. Just great.
With trembling fingers, Misoka brushed strands of hair out of her face, spotting Yuuto in the distance. For a split second, she wondered whether the sudden weather change surprised him or if it was typical of Iwa. In Suna, rain was rather uncommon.

Suddenly, a flash of lightning illuminated the sky. Misoka swallowed. This was getting worse and worse. Thunder storm. She had to hurry up!

Teeth gritted, the girl picked up pace, dragging her leg and ignoring the pain. Her gaze was directed at the way before her although she had to blink again and again because of the pouring rain. Straight-forward. Straight-forward. Misoka kept repeating the word in her mind. You are almost there. In the center of town.

It was then when she tripped and fell. She should have paid more attention to the rocky path she was walking on.
“Ah!” Quickly, she held out her hands to break the fall, but she had no luck. The last thing she noticed was that the palms of her hands were scratched sore because of the impact. Then there was only pain when she felt her head hitting a rock.

And lastly… darkness, embracing her with its black and damp fingers.

OOC: ok, she's unconscious now xD I suggest you post once more and after that, we open a new thread :)

35On my own. [Yuuto/ open / no kill] - Page 2 Empty Re: On my own. [Yuuto/ open / no kill] Thu May 16, 2013 6:11 pm

Takumi Senju

Takumi Senju

D-rank
Taku was sitting in his tree when all of a sudden he heard misoka scream. Taku turned and saw her face down in the dirt. Taku jumped out of the tree with great speed and landed next to her. He looked and saw she was unconscious taku looked up at the boy and said "she is out cold we need to get her out of the rain until she comes to". Taku looking around for a place to go. He then looked back at the boy and said "Let's take her to your house mine is too far". Taku unzipped his coat and placed it over her to keep her from getting any wetter. Then taku picked her up on his back she was actually very light of course you do not get to be a Special Jounin at the age of 12 by being weak. He turned and looked at the boy and said "Well lead the way".

36On my own. [Yuuto/ open / no kill] - Page 2 Empty Re: On my own. [Yuuto/ open / no kill] Fri May 17, 2013 10:47 am

Yuuto

Yuuto

D-rank
Yuuto felt the storm coming, but all he said was that it is chilly and didn't even mention the rain or the upcoming storm. Yuuto has always liked anything that nature brings him. Suddenly he heard a little bang and afterward a small "Ah!" Yuuto span around and saw the girl knock out cold after the small accident she made. Pain in the freaking ass. Are the words Yuuto kept drumming in his head. Yuuto wondered if it was a good idea to even bring her home and befriend her just to know from what village she was. All of a sudden Taku appeared out of nowhere, Yuuto wondered whats Taku up to. Not like he liked the girl or cared for her. Then he heard out Taku's suggestion and said "Meh, make sure you follow me."

(OOC) I can't write the topic today because it's my dads birthday right now so I will make it tomorrow.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.