Amida Clan

Kekkei Genkai:
Third Eye: Ajnagan

Elements:
Primary: Katon or Raiton

Specialization:
Ninjutsu.

Clan History:
In a time not so far of warring ninja, in a time not far from when the legendary Sage of the 6 paths walked the earth for the first time, there existed a clan of monks, seeped in darkness. The clan decorated themselves with arcane patterns and designs in an attempt to increase their own chakra pools while worshipping a demon godhead. Amida, a young member of this clan, questioned their ways, and not without punishment, but still continued to question their ways. Lashings, beatings, ridicule, torture and even being bled to the point of helplessness were among some of his many trials. Though, his faith in their god seemed absolute.

Though he continued to question, pain and suffering became his life, all he knew, he survived, never wording his questions in such a way as to blaspheme or directly question the capabilities of their god. He took unto his life more punishment, seemingly inviting it, years past, which became a decade and the man Amida had become was a wreck of what he once was, his hands, and even his eyes were taken from him, his skin almost looked to have been replaced with scar tissue, but still he questioned. Until one day, the Matriarch of their order came to him in his chamber, there was no tongue of fire, no punishment befalling the monk, who knew only suffering. The Matriarch questioned the boy's intent, whether it was to sew dissidence or anarchy into their order, or whether he was simply ignorant of their ways.

Amida shook his head, and spoke to her in but a whisper, as it strained for him to talk.

I question so that i may be punished, it is my wish to become that which is sacred, an Idol of our godhead. But to do such, I must have faith, i have faith that the questions I pose will one day bless my skin with our order's 48 trials of flesh, so that I may meditate until I know nothing but Zen... 47 grace my skin now, and...

The woman finished his sentence for him, and acknowledged his wish for their last torture. That night Amida had gone from their most insubordinate student, to their most zealous disciple... Being taken into the depths of the torture chambers where one by one, every sigil of their order was branded into his flesh, though Amida refrained from crying out in pain, instead he felt it burn away the sins of his life, he closed his eyes and repeated mantras under his breath until the deeds were done. Taken into a dark room, he was closed off, so that no light could penetrate through the darkness so he may find his god...

Time past...

The warring states had finally come to the land of the Cult, one righteous tribe sweeping through and crushing their resistance and jutsu with their own as the battle raged through the halls. The Matriarch and her companions were swept aside by the brutal onslaught of the ravenous clan. The war pushed the lines back to the throne room, forces sweeping through the monastery and down into the dungeons where the prisoners were released, and finally coming to a bolted, chained, solid steel door. Thinking material wealth behind it, they spend hours blasting fire justu at the sealed gate. Three hours to the second, the bolts gave and the iron clad wall fell back, the stale air fled through nothing but the tiny cracks escaping once the door was opened.

Men charged the room, lighting torches and lanterns to see a chamber with boy sitting where Amida once sat, deep in solemn meditation he opened his resounding and almost resonating purple eyes. The symbols that were burned into Amida's body, covered his own as deep purple markings of infinite detail. The most intricate around his forehead. The men dared not approach, in fear of the child, calling their General to the underground site where the boy sat, motionlessly, staring at the soldiers. When the general arrived the boy asked for tea, which was quickly bought to him. The reborn Amida looked to the man whom had conquered this place, giving thanks for the tea as it was poured. Asking a great many questions to the General, about his name, his family, his plans, what his men thought of him, of the age he was in, and of a great many other things.

For three days and nights they spoke, Amida questioned expecting answers, never speaking were it not a question, but the General, genuinely curios continued to answer. After three days and nights to the second, the boy poured his last bowl of tea. Looking to the General he allowed him one question, in thanks for him being so kind and patient, the question would be followed by one deed of the Generals will, but were it to cross the boys beliefs, his boon would be declined, and he would not get another. The General asked how the boy was locked here, and what had happened to him in his life. Amida responded;

Oh glorious General of gentle hands, loved by men, and honoured by his enemies, my life has been a simple one. I simply spoke to the shadow, and came into being, for I was not born until you opened the door. This skin, these words, these bones and these symbols are a gift, given to me by the gods of which I serve. In the darkness I searched for a voice, and when it spoke I was confronted by the demon god of chains, to find no evil, but a Spirit god enchained in its stead.

In the darkness it freed me of my suffering, and with my sight, I too freed it. It told me of your inevitable coming, and that when the walls of this monastery burn, I would be awakened from my slumber long enough to pass myself on, and no longer, as they still await me in nirvana.

The General's boon after was simple, he asked that during his time on earth he would accompany him as an adviser, thinking the child some gift from the heavens. Amida thought, and questioned that so long as he serves he will never take a life, and will serve only until he finds love and no longer. The General agreed...

Months passed as the wars continued, Amida meditated in the midst of a battlefield, commanding troops and advising the general from a cross legged position on the General's table. Their forces faced a crushing wave of enemy troops double in size to their own. Amida knew, it was time he was to take up a position on the battlefield. Proclaiming to the General Master, pull your men back to the highest hill on the battlefield, and be ready to strike through the heart of the enemy, this day is yours, and I shall hand you your victory... as this is heaven's decree. Standing up, Amida, with his own personal retinue of warrior priests, stood high atop the hill, one hand raised in prayer as he balanced upon a beam which rose to the sky.

The enemy army charged as the mantras of the priests at first were drowned out. But the mantras grew louder, and more thunderous. Amida drew upon his own monstrous reserves of chakra as lightning struck through the sky from the pressure. Oil fires were lit in his presence to bar off the enemy for precious moments. Finally, Amida incarnated his clan and himself in history as his third eye opened wide for the first time with a monstrous ravenlike caw, weakening the enemy force enough for victory to be attained. their jutsu faltered and their troops demoralised. Now trumped and out gunned their offensive crumbled into chaos, and the battle was won for Amidas General.

Peace reigned in the region as the flames went out. Amida taking a young girl's hand whom was within the confines of the enemy camp to be his bride. Proclaiming this as his love, Amida left the war effort, and began the siring of their clan. To his word, after the first twins were born, Amida closed his eyes in meditation, and passed away quietly, and mysteriously, leaving his wife to fend for them. Beginning the first in an ever growing tree of the Amida clan, each, raised to question their surroundings and often inscribing the ritualistic symbols of Amida upon their bodies. The clan forever represented by the gift of the Chained Daeva which will ever be imparted on their brow.

The Third Eye: Sokushinbutsu.

Kekkei Genkai Description:
The most notable aspect of the Amida clan visually giving away their Kekkei Genkai, would be the slight 3 inch slit on their forehead, within which hides their third eye. The clan posses a strong, but not overwhelming doujutsu ability, which when their third eye is opened, chakra from their bodies can be refracted from malleable optic lenses within the eye, then cast out before them. Meaning they are able to use Ninjutsu equal to their ninja rank or lower from their eye rapidly, without the use of hand seals. The jutsu must be equal to the user's ninja rank or lower and any effect of the jutsu must be within the sight range  of their third eye to be even usable. (A Jounin / A rank ninja, although are normally able to USE 'S' rank jutsu, can only cast A rank jutsu from their eye. Also a jutsu is only considered in sight range if EVERY effect of the jutsu can be seen by the third eye from the point of casting, to the jutsu's resolution.) Jutsu being used through the Third Eye must also be within reason, and must be of the Ninjutsu specialization only.

The Sokushinbutsu eye is able to attain multiple malleable Lenses which determine its power and effectiveness, with each additional lens they unlock additional abilities and capabilities as well as extend the sight range of their eye. You must keep track of the number of lenses you've awoken at the ~top~ of your Jutsu list. For example, if you have two Lenses, it should say "Two Lens Sokushinbutsu" at the top of your Jutsu List. Each time you gain an additional lens, you must link the thread you attained it, in your jutsu registration thread as if applying a technique and await it to be approved by a moderator.

THE THREE LENSES:

Closed:
The user without lenses cannot see through their third eye. Nor even open it.

The First Lens: Blue
To open their eye for the first time the member must be at least C / Chuunin rank and experience Zen, a state of pure calm and/or absolute focus, be it in combat or simply from hard work. This must be done ICly in a thread with a word count of 2000 words, but can be done with NPCs.

Awakening their third eye allows them to open their eye (which in this stage is plain and bright blue.) with the ability to use the base incarnation of the Sokushinbutsu technique. When activated, this stage of the third eye during the Sokushinbutsu technique has no more than a 30 degree range of vision while moulding chakra for jutsu. Lastly, their third eye gains the ability to regenerate while the eye is closed for 4 turns (at all ranks) should it take damage. The eye, as well as being a physical asset, is not entirely material in nature. (Costs an initial -15 chakra, with -5 chakra maintenance cost.)

The second lens: Red
The awakening of the second lens increases the range of the Sokushinbutsu eye to a 60 degree field of vision while moulding chakra, and is available at B / Special Jounin rank. This must be done in a thread where the user attains a similar state of zen. This must be done ICly in a thread with a word count of 3000 words, but can be done with NPCs.

At this rank, the user's third eye gains an additional red iris like lens around their first one, turning both lenses a glowing red. While not moulding chakra the user is able to track moving targets, making them more accurate with projectiles and giving them a +1 tier in Reaction Time. (Costs an initial -20 chakra, with -5 chakra maintenance cost.)

The Final Lens: Purple
The awakening of the third and final lens increased the range of the Sokushinbutsu technique to its maximum 90 degree radius. The user continues to retain their +1 tier in Reaction Time. The final lens are available at A / Jounin rank. This must be done in a thread where the user attains a similar state of zen.  This must be done ICly in a thread with a word count of 4000 words, but can be done with NPCs. (Costs an initial -25 chakra, with -10 chakra maintenance cost.)

The final Lens generates a third, purple, iris like lens around the other two, turning the other lenses into a deep and fiery purple. The user gains one of two abilities using their third eye depending on their primary element. Senbon Amida Chakra (if Katon is your primary) orr Divine Sight: Amenonuhoko (if Lightning is your primary).

Drawbacks:
~ Maximum of 90 degree peripheral from the third eye.
~ While using Sokushinbutsu they receive +1 rank of damage from Taijutsu or Kenjutsu while using the technique and -1 to reaction speed to anything not in their field of view as they rely on their sight.
~ Receive -1 rank of strength to the use of Taijutsu or Kenjutsu.
~ Receive +1 rank of damage to the weakness of their primary element. (Fuuton, if their primary is Raiton, or Suiton, if their primary is Katon)
~ If an Amida clan member has their third eye struck directly, as it is a core point of their body's chakra, they are unable to use jutsu for 4 turns as it recovers.
~ Must take Hesitant (Element) as an additional Negative Special characteristic, this cannot be balanced out with a further positive characteristic.
~ Their third eye CAN be transferred but at a cost of +500 Ryo to the medical cost due to the eye being 1/2 an inch larger, in diameter, meaning the recipient will have one eye significantly larger than the other.

Members:
Ayato Amida

Kekkei Genkai Jutsu:

Amitābha:

Amenonuhoko:

Last edited by Ayakashi on Wed May 22, 2013 8:42 pm; edited 20 times in total

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.