You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Why had Nagare accepted this mission? He didn't think he was funny, not in the least. He thought he was satirical and sarcastic, but not always in a funny way. He had broken hearts with a mere sentence with these, and it wasn't funny. So how was he going to make a bar full of drunken people living in high altitudes laugh? Oh yeah. They were drunk.

Horui thought it was a marvelous idea and was the one who opted to take the mission, obviously dragging Nagare into it as well. The two quarreled outside of the bar while they waited to be called to the stage. This is the stupidest idea ever. You're going first.

No, we're going together. This act is going to be our twin-dynamic, get it? This is going to be fine, it's a mission and I'll get it done.Suddenly, there was a booming noise, and Chuckles, the owner of Sky Bar, emerged from the back door, giving them the signal. They funneled in through the door, single file (it was a tiny door; it was a miracle that Chuckles fit through it), and stood up onstage. The crowd's loud droning slowly died down, and it was silent. Horui went up to the edge of the stage, and waved at the crowd. The stared back, with no response.

Nagare said two words. "He's mute."

And immediately, the crowd burst into laughter, echoing through the bar, shaking the building. It died down once more, and Nagare stood awkwardly. Why was that funny? he asked Horui telepathically.

I don't know, just go with it!

"Yeah. His vocal chords don't function. At all." The crowd giggled a bit, along with scattered burps and vomiting. They were really drunk. Horui walked up to Nagare and slapped him across the face, mouthing the word 'bitch'. Nagare didn't get it at first, but then went with it. He slapped Horui back, and said, "You're the bitch, bitch!"

The crowd was starting to laugh again, but not as hard as with the mute jokes. Nagare took it to the next level and ripped his shirt open, and tackled Horui to the ground. Horui struggled underneath his grip, and Nagare continued yelling, "You're a whore! You don't even like Esuyo but you have sex with him all the time! I guess he's into weirdos!"

The crowd stopped laughing and stared at them. They began rolling all over the stage, pulling hair, shouting obscenities. Finally, Nagare stood up and said, "Get it? We're females." The audience began laughing again, booming through the building with roars and haws. Finally, their skit was over and Chuckles pulled them off of the stage. Before calling up the next act, and took them aside and whispered, "You guys have a weird ass sense of humor. You're lucky they are all drunk."

Nagare didn't disagree, it was a pathetic attempt at being funny. But he didn't care, he had just finished his last mission before becoming a Chuunin! He was practically radiating happiness. Chuckles gave him an odd look, inquiring, "Are you sure you're okay, boy? You're giving me a weird vibe." Nagare responded with "I'm fine", and Chuckles paid him the ryo upfront. Nagare left immediately, but Horui lingered behind to wave goodbye to Chuckles and the crowd. It was a peculiar night, but also a milestone.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.