You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A friendly fight [Private] Empty A friendly fight [Private] Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:29 am

Hiragana

Hiragana

D-rank
Hira arrived at the pool and stopped for a moment. He watched as Night closed in, he pulled the water bottle from his waist and took a quick drink before returning it to his waist. As night arrived Hira smiled and said "So night i do not now what jutsu to expect from you but i wont under-estimate you and i also will not let me guard down."

2A friendly fight [Private] Empty Re: A friendly fight [Private] Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:36 am

Night

Night

D-rank
As Night entered the pool, he listened attentively to Hira and said, "Well, I know no jutsus at all. I just fight by throwing stuff, that's all. I'm really weak, please go easy on me." Night then looked at Hits with an innocent face.

3A friendly fight [Private] Empty Re: A friendly fight [Private] Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:42 am

Hiragana

Hiragana

D-rank
Hira thought to himself "No jutsu at all, i better be carefull. I can sense just by loking at him he is not a straight push-over." Hira then said out loud "Alright, if what you say is true then maybe ill show you something." When he finished that sentance he formed the Tiger handseal, when he did the water next to him rose and took the same height and shape as Hira.

Jutsu used:
Spoiler:
Chakra left: 108/120

4A friendly fight [Private] Empty Re: A friendly fight [Private] Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:52 am

Night

Night

D-rank
Night then frowned and said, "I'm bored. If I win, you're paying for my lunch, kay?" He then charged at the water clone and threw the rock at the clone. Since he was close to Hira, he pulled out a hilt that shot out a yellow blade. He then pointed the lightsaber at him, saying , "Let's start the fight."

CP-60/80

5A friendly fight [Private] Empty Re: A friendly fight [Private] Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:57 am

Hiragana

Hiragana

D-rank
Hira smiled "Deal, loser pays for lunch." He saw the rock coming at his clone the clone ducked causing the rock to just barely miss. Then Hira noticed night and the yellow blade pointing at him. He looked night dead in the eye and said "I guess we are skipping the warm up then." Hira's water clone then got behind night and attempted to kick him away from the original Hira.

6A friendly fight [Private] Empty Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:15 am

Night

Night

D-rank
Night, who saw the clone, quickly used his sword to slice the clone. "Woah, that was closed! How could you do this to a kid holding a torch light sword?" Faked Night. He then pointed the sword at Hira and shot rings thst wrapped around him, giving him a strong electric shock. Night then lifted Hira up about 8 feet before charging Hira towards the ground with a strong force.

CP : 50/80

7A friendly fight [Private] Empty Re: A friendly fight [Private] Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:22 am

Hiragana

Hiragana

D-rank
Hira watched his clone be dispatched and looked some what suprised. Hira braced himself best he could as he was being shocked and lifted up. Hira thought of something quick and right as he was slammed into the ground Hira used the substitution technique, replacing himself with a log and appearing in a tree not too far away, hidden.

Jutsu used:
Spoiler:

CP:103/120

Last edited by Hiragana on Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:52 am; edited 1 time in total

8A friendly fight [Private] Empty Re: A friendly fight [Private] Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:30 am

Night

Night

D-rank
Night sighed and said, "Awwwwwwwww........but was it shocking?" . Night then chuckled at his own joke. He then stood still as he waited for Hira to reappear, and also preparing for n offensive move.

9A friendly fight [Private] Empty Re: A friendly fight [Private] Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:40 am

Hiragana

Hiragana

D-rank
Hira wondered what he should do, he thought for a few minutes then cracked an idea. Hira had to get that sword away from night, it was his main way of attacking. Hira shrouded himself in a mildly dense mist an then crpt close to Night throwing an upward kick at the hand he held the sword in.

Jutsu used:
Spoiler:

CP: 93/120

10A friendly fight [Private] Empty Re: A friendly fight [Private] Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:57 am

Night

Night

D-rank
As the mist shrouded the area, Night smiled. He had been in this situation just yesterday. He did a bunshin, and placed his bunshin at where he was and hid somewhere nearby. As Hira kicked his bunshin, Night immediately sliced at Hira's arm, making sure the cut wasn't serious.

Cp - 45/60

Spoiler:

11A friendly fight [Private] Empty Re: A friendly fight [Private] Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:01 am

Hiragana

Hiragana

D-rank
Hira reacted a split second realizing that this was clone and saw Night lunge at him and swing his sword. He decided to lunge at Night instead of dodgeing. He suffered the cut on his arm which was not serious while throwing his fist at Night with impresive speed.

12A friendly fight [Private] Empty Re: A friendly fight [Private] Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:11 am

Night

Night

D-rank
Knowing that he could not dodge it, night took the punch on his hand. As he was pushed back, Night pointed his sword at Hira and used th3 ring technique that shocked hira as it wrapped around it. He then carried Hira 10 meters up. "Hope you surrender soon. " said Night. He then slammed Hira on the ground with a strong force.

Cp:35/80

Last edited by Night on Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:19 am; edited 1 time in total

13A friendly fight [Private] Empty Re: A friendly fight [Private] Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:25 am

Hiragana

Hiragana

D-rank
Hira was slammed on the ground and struggled to regain his breathe. After he regained his breathe he looked up at night "Not yet, I can take more than that." Hira thought to himself "I cant take very many more from that sword. Iv got to get it away from him."

14A friendly fight [Private] Empty Re: A friendly fight [Private] Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:31 am

Night

Night

D-rank
Night shook his head as he looked at the poor guy. He then took the blade and keep it. "I surrender. I'm too hungry to continue. Plus, I hate beating up my comrades, or seeing them in danger." He then offered his hand to Hira and said, "Let's go for ramen. my treat, since I lost."

15A friendly fight [Private] Empty Re: A friendly fight [Private] Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:38 am

Hiragana

Hiragana

D-rank
Hira took Nights hand and stood up a little dissapointed. "I could have kept going you know?" Hira said with a smile on his face. "But i dont like beating up my comrades either, especially when they are treating me to ramen." He said then he added "Your pretty strong ya know? And that sword of your is certainly somthing as well."

16A friendly fight [Private] Empty Re: A friendly fight [Private] Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:41 pm

Night

Night

D-rank
He smiled at Hira and said, "I know you could, but I was planning on throwing you in the water while my sword is in it. Not pleasant, huh? I'm not strong, i'm weak! I lost twise in a row. "

17A friendly fight [Private] Empty Re: A friendly fight [Private] Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:57 pm

Hiragana

Hiragana

D-rank
Hira looked at him "I see no that wouldnt have been pleasent but it wouldnt have ended the match either." he tapped Night on the shoulder adding "I bet those were just flukes dude, believe me when i say your strong even if you dont think so. I honestly do not know who would have been the victor had our match continued." Hira took out his wallet and gave it a quick glance before slipping it into his back pocket again. "Why dont I treat us to the ramen, is that ok with you? Comrade." Hira said smiling at Night.

18A friendly fight [Private] Empty Re: A friendly fight [Private] Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:18 pm

Night

Night

D-rank
Night chuckled and replied, "Yes, it won't be pleasant. Hope we do well together. I don't mind if u pay. In fact, i have no idea how i was gonna pay, since the mizukage spent all my money. So, I'll eat till my stomach's satisfied. Please, lead the way."

19A friendly fight [Private] Empty Re: A friendly fight [Private] Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:04 pm

Hiragana

Hiragana

D-rank
"You'll hve to explain later why the mizukage spent all your money." Hira said with a chuckle. "Alright eat til your satisfied, i guess we will head on over to kiri bar then. I was acually there just yesterday so they might recognize me. A friend of mine is one of the waitresses." Hira said smiling after which Hira turned and dashed off.

-Exits thread-

20A friendly fight [Private] Empty Re: A friendly fight [Private] Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:08 am

Night

Night

D-rank
Night smiled and said, "Okay, I'll tell, as long as there's free food. You said eat as much as I can? Don't regret it!" He then ran and followed Hira.

-exit thread-

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.