You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A Unexpected Fight (Private, No Kill) Empty A Unexpected Fight (Private, No Kill) Sun Jun 29, 2014 7:20 pm

Toshiko Uzumaki

Toshiko Uzumaki

D-rank
"God dammit! KAMIKO!!!" Toshiko ran down the street after his friend and student Kamiko ran off down the street with his ninja headband. That was the sign that Toshiko was officially a ninja. He couldn't let anyone get their hands on that. He knew that Kamiko was joking, but he didn't have much time for jokes. Toshiko started running faster in a attempt to catch up with Kamiko. His training with Aethir really improved his skills, allowing him to run substantially faster than Kamiko. Toshiko jumped up next to him, and grabbed his headband from his hand.

Kamiko stopped, looking a bit surprised. "Well Toshi Sensei. You got faster than i thought you'd be." Toshiko was going to yell at him, but sighed. Kamiko was always lively when he was around Toshiko. Kamiko's brother died, and Toshiko was always there to look after him. Maybe he had filled the void. Toshiko simply put his headband back on, and patted Kamiko's head. "I've been training. You didn't have to do that Kamiko. If you want me to teach you a few things all you have to do is ask. Though i'm not sure you're ready for a few techniques." Kamiko looked excited for a few moments, but then caught up a nonchalant attitude.

"Nothing is too hard for me! I'm Kamiko! Hit me with your best shot Toshi Sensei!" Toshiko smiled, and nodded. "We have to get there fast, so just hop on my back. We're going towards the main gates." Kamiko nodded, and jumped up on Toshiko's back. Toshiko then ran down the street they were currently on, towards the main gates of Konoha. Once they made it there, Toshiko looked over to Kamiko and let him down. "Okay. Here we go!" Toshiko jumped up, landing on a building, and then jumped again, landing on the top of the gate. Toshiko turned around, smiling at Kamiko. "Come on!" Kamiko looked cautious at first, but then nodded. He jumped up, landing on the roof. After doing so, he then jumped up once more, landing on the gate. Toshiko smiled. "good job. That wasn't the training though. It gets serious. I just want to know that you are ready." Kamiko looked over to Toshiko, and nodded. "Okay then. First part of the training is to-" In the middle of Toshiko's sentence, screaming could be heard from just down the road ahead of the gate.

Toshiko saw down the road, a girl upon the ground and a guy next to her. he was wearing a headband that corresponded with kirigakure, and  seemed to have the intent of killing the girl. he was one wearing all black, and covering his face with a tarp. "what should  i with her? I was thinking we could cut open her stomach and hang her with her spleen." The girl screamed, and cowered in fear. Toshiko saw this guy, and hated him at that very moment. He had to put a stop to him. Toshiko looked back over to Kamiko, and spoke.

"Kamiko, we have to train some other time. Go home." Kamiko look surprised, and then got worried once he realized what was going on. "What.....Toshi Sensei! Don't tell me you are gonna go take that guy on? He could kill you! You can't just go into that fight alone!" "It's not about me! It's about stopping him and making sure that girl is safe! You need to get out of the area and go home!!" "Toshi Sensei! I'm not leaving you alone!!" "Kamiko go home NOW!!!!" Kamiko was going to rebuttal, but decided to follow Toshiko's orders. He turned towards the city, but spoke once more before leaving. "Don't you dare die Toshi Sensei." He then jumped away, hopping from building to building. Toshiko nodded, and then faced the issue before him.

The man was now holding out a kunai, and aimed it at the girl's throat. That was the last draw. Toshiko jumped up from the gate, traveling a far distance in the air and landing on top of a tree. He was now hovering directly over the man. Toshiko then jumped out of the tree, and aimed a punch at the man's skull just as he was about to slit her throat. The punch connected, sending the man flying across the ground. The girl had tears in her eyes, and seemingly was awaiting death. Toshiko looked at her, and picked her up. "You'll be okay. Go back to the village. While you still can!" She stared at Toshiko for a few moments, nodded, and then ran back towards the gates. The man was now off of the ground, and smiled at Toshiko. "well well well. What the fuck're you? Trying to play the hero? That will get you nowhere but killed. Since you gave up my last victim...." The man then grabbed the zipper upon his black jacket, and pulled it down. There was a sheathe, and inside there was a insanely large sword.

The man pulled it out, swung it around repeatedly, and then held it out forward to face Toshiko. "I'll have to take you instead!!" The man ran towards Toshiko, and then swung the blade at him. Toshiko jumped back, and the man swung the blade at him two more times. Toshiko  jumped up, and then came back down towards the earth passing by the blade and kicking the man in the jaw. The man was sent back a bit, but maintained his ground. The man held the side of his cheek as a stream of blood fell down it. He licked it up, and smiled back at Toshiko. "You hit me? Wow i didn't expect that from a kid like you!" Toshiko stared off at the guy angrily. "What's your deal? Attacking that girl while knowing she was defenseless? What's your problem?"

The man stared at Toshiko strangely, and then smiled. "Because. I felt like it.You hadn't showed up, that girl would have been spread across the ground bathing it in her guts and blood. That's just what i do. I'm a savior." Toshiko stared in disgust of this guy. What was his deal? Murdering people and saying that he was saving them? What was he. Toshiko didn't have time to find out. All he really had to worry about was stopping this guy. Maybe he could help him though. Maybe he could talk him out of his hurtful, careless ways of life.

"What's your problem? Doing that to people and being able to say that with a smile upon your face. Are you serious? What the hell is up with you?" "What are you supposed to be? I'm not going to get lectured by a child. I murdered my parents for a reason! Bitch wouldn't do anything but hit me, and scream all the time! She deserved to die, and you'll meet the same fate!!" Toshiko, in some crazy, fucked up way, understood. He understood why the guy was doing what he was. It wasn't out of a sense of recreation. It was out of a sense of pain. Hatred for his parents. Incapable of expressing it in what was deemed as a functional way, and resorted to expressing his pain through his victims. That wasn't his excuse.

"What the hell was that? You trying to make me pity you? You killed your parents. YOU DID IT! No matter what they did to you,. There is always going to be another way! You just took the easy way out and took their lives, and for what? What do you get out of that? I had to watch my father murder my mom! I hate him, and i swore that very day that i was gonna find him. But not to kill him! You aren't the only one who has suffered in life! You aren't the only one that has felt pain! But we keep moving, and we go on! We fight to protect what we have, not stay in the past! Some of us don't have time to do that. Some of us don't have time to die! And i have a dream. I'm gonna become hokage one day, and dammit i'm not dying until then! I'm putting a stop to you right here and right now! You still think that you're gonna kill me, well come on and try! I"m ready for you!"

The man didn't hesitate any longer. he gripped his sword, and charged Toshiko with his blade at his side. Toshiko wasn't going to lose. He swore that it wasn't going to happen. Toshiko waited until the man swung his blade, and then commenced his plan. Toshiko moved side ways as the blade came his way, and then jumped up towards the man aiming a kick at his face. The kick connected, sending him back. Toshiko wasn't done just yet. He ran towards him, and punched him in the chest 5 more times. After that, he did a mid air flip and kicked down on the man's skull. Finally, he grabbed the man's leg, and threw him into a tree. The man collided with the tree, and was sent to the ground. He dropped his sword, and fell disoriented for a moment. Toshiko used this moment as his chance. Toshiko held his hand up towards his face, filling it with chakra. The chakra converted to lightning, forming it in his palm. Toshiko then held his arm down, and ran towards the man. He held his arm out, and fired the lightning strike into the man's chest. A small shock went through his body, and then there was a strange poof causing him to disappear.

Toshiko knew what that was. He had been fighting a shadow clone the entire time. "Well well well. That was better than i expected it to be. You aren't too bad kid." Toshiko looked over to see the same guy sitting on a tree branch. He hadn't even broke a sweat with that? If that was the case, Toshiko was going to need a lot more if he was going to beat this guy.

"Damn.....That was a clone? What am i gonna do?" Toshiko didn't think any of his current jutsu would be capable of doing much damage. He'd need to use something different. He needed a plan. Toshiko only had two other jutsu, and both would be quite sufficient in this battle. The body flicker technique, and then dragon fire jutsu. He'd have to use one that would at least incapacitate him. Toshiko have to use his plan perfectly. Toshiko smiled, and then gestured for the guy to attack him. The man smiled, pulling out his sword once more and charging Toshiko. Toshiko knew what he would have to do. When the guy swung the blade at him, Toshiko Ducked down, and jumped up into the air. Toshiko preformed the tiger seal and filling his mouth with fire and chakra. Toshiko then fell down towards the earth, and then spilled out the large ball of fire. It engulfed the man in flames, burning the majority of his skin. He fell to the ground, screeching. Toshiko then looked at him, with a frown on his face. He didn't like hurting things. It just wasn't his style. But he did what he had to do to save his own life and prevent the deaths of others. The guy was still alive, but simply disfigured. Toshiko sighed and held his head down, and started to walk away. "I'm sorry......" The man's face was now half skin, and the other half burning flesh and muscle. The man wasn't finished yet. Quietly, he formed three lightning spears of chakra, and combined them into one. "You will pay you son of a BITCH!!!" Toshiko fired the large spear, and Toshiko turned around at that very moment. The lightning spear collided with his back, exploding and sending a large wave of shock through his body. Toshiko fell to the ground, still shaking and incapable of defending himself. The man slowly got up, grabbing his sword. He limped over to Toshiko, and prepared to deliver the final blow. Was this Toshiko's end?

Word Count: 2179
SPD D-1> D-2(400/400)

STR D -> D-3 (1375/1375)

403/1000 for Dragon Fire jutsu

Spoiler:

Last edited by Toshiko Uzumaki on Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

Aethir

Aethir

D-rank
Aethir was relaxing in the woods, staring at the sky with a bored expression on his face. 'Where am I going to go...? What am I going to do?' he sighed, looking down to his open palm with a frown. "Sheesh...You don't even know if who you are is really you..." he sighed, remembering his encounter with his own teacher, the brother of his adopted father. Aethir narrowed his eyes, feeling slightly annoyed that everyone knew something about him that he didn't. Almost as if they taunted him with information he wanted... Rather than tell it to him when they're talking, they tell him to go to Iwagakure... "...But you were here now... So you could have just...told me." the ronin inhaled, slowly putting his palm to his face, inhaling and exhaling. Screams of terror filled the air, but the ronin didn't pay much attention to it. He thought it was just another person eaten in the jungle or whatever... But more screams came, and shouting was heard, Aethir slowly looking over in the direction of the scream. 'Fine...Let's check that out...' he sighed, slowly standing to his feet. As the wind blew, Aethir standing on the branch of a all tree, he inhaled once more, getting ready to run again.

Aethir casually leaned forward, free falling to the ground below, feeling himself drift away from a moment. As he fell, he heard the direction of  the scream, the ronin opening his eyes and landing surprisingly perfect on the ground. The tip of his toes were bent, preparing to dash off in the direction of the scream. Grunting, Aethir nearly vanished from where he was, sprinting past the trees so quickly that they appear to be a blur of brown and green to him, patches of white and blue from the sky. He ran and ran, a serious look on his face. He wasn't angry...nor was he happy... he was more annoyed than anything really. As he came closer to where the scream was, he noticed someone was on the ground...Toshiko... The ronin then spotted someone with a sword limping closer to him, probably ready to finish the job. However, Aethir leaped, being carried by his fast momentum, delivering a solid punch with his left fist. As the fist connected with the man, Aethir dug his feet into the ground, pushing off the ground making himself jump high into the air. He slowly leaned back, back flipping once as he saw the man lying on the ground. Still...the ronin didn't think of anything as his body nearly moved on it's own, gravity taking control of his body as he began to descend. As he fell, he stuck his left knee out, aiming directly for the man's neck, the gravity of the fall causing the man's neck to suffer great damage, the ronin flipping quickly as he now stood near the downed Toshiko. Aethir didn't look at the boy just yet, pondering to himself just what he was doing... Failing to get an answer, he turned to Toshiko with at first a frown...then a smile. "So, what happened?" was all Aethir said as he smiled to his downed student...

Word Count: 546

3A Unexpected Fight (Private, No Kill) Empty Re: A Unexpected Fight (Private, No Kill) Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:00 pm

Toshiko Uzumaki

Toshiko Uzumaki

D-rank
Toshiko laid out upon the ground as the strange ninja got closer to him. He had great looks of sadness and anger in his disfigured face. Toshiko couldn't make out what else happened, but after a while he heard a voice. "So, what happened?" It was the voice of none other than his sensei, Aethir. Where had he come from? the shock wave left Toshiko's body, and slowly he regained movement. Toshiko turned around, looking in front of him. There was Aethir, but next to him was the body of the man. He started twitching for a moment, but then laid out motionless. Was he dead? Toshiko didn't know for sure. He started scooting away from the corpse. He was terrified of the dead. After a bit, he calmed down and turned his attention to Aethir. he had to answer his question, so that's what he intended to do. "I was with my friend Kamiko. I can over here to train him like you did with me. Then, that guy over there was on top of this girl. He was going to kill her. I made Kamiko leave, and then i went to attack him. I beat him, but it was just a clone. Then the real one came out and.... I used a fire jutsu. I burned him. Really really bad. I hurt him..... I didn't mean to hurt him..... I don't like hurting anyone. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." Tears were falling down Toshiko's cheeks as he realized it was a bit too late. Nothing he said or did would repair what he or Aethir had done to that guy. Even if he did some terrible things, no one deserves to die like that. Toshiko didn't know what to do, and it was eating away at him. What was the point then? If there was so much pain and sorrow in life then what's the point of living it? He didn't understand. He didn't understand at all. But he knew that he had harmed someone. Another living being. He couldn't deal with that. No matter who or what it was.

Word Count: 369

777/1000

4A Unexpected Fight (Private, No Kill) Empty Re: A Unexpected Fight (Private, No Kill) Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:36 pm

Aethir

Aethir

D-rank
Aethir maintained his smile, turning to Toshiko with a smile. He laid a hand on top of his head. "Let me tell you something I didn't know when I first left home on my own..." he smiled, nodding. "Once you understand this, killing certain people will no longer be an injustice." he nodded before inhaling. Soon exhaling, Aethir nodded once more, beginning his tale of the young, naive ronin...

+++

You see Toshiko, killing can be, at first, intimidating. Of course any normal human raised well would know that killing is a terrible...terrible thing to do. Thus, you are a good person for not wanting to hurt even this human being. You see, I've come to figure out that not everyone deserves to live... Living is a privilege one gives before they soil their name with crime and sin. I remember I left home when I was sixteen...yes... I've never killed anyone, never even thought about it... But then the time came where I had to. I left home for Kirigakure, simply because one of my brothers suggested I'd become Mizukage...but now, I'm not sure if I'd be able to fit the part...Ah well...But when I entered Kirigakure and graduated the academy there, I knew that no matter how hard I try, I wouldn't fit in. I kept being glared at~ But let's rewind a bit back into my academy days.

"How can you be a ninja if you can't even kill a damn dummy?!" a woman shouted at Aethir as he lowered his head, staring at the ground. "It's because-"  "I don't give a damn what it is, you KILL or be killed." Aethir was silent as the woman stormed off, the ronin standing where he was as he held a kunai in his hand.

Bah...I don't care who you are, no one can suddenly just up and kill someone as if it were a light switch... It takes time... It takes courage... And it takes a situation where it's fight or flight. Unfortunately, I couldn't pick 'flight' ...it wasn't an option for me.

Aethir, leaving Kirigakure with a mist headband, eyed a group of bandits as they  passed the tree he was in. Eventually, Aethir's hand slid over an explosion tag, the ronin gasping as an explosion went off near him, sending him down from the tree and onto the ground. He was knocked out of the explosion, staring at blurry figures before him, muffled voices talking and laughing. He eventually realized he was on the ground as the men grinned at him with knives ready. "I say cut the throat so he won't scream..."  "Feet. Cut his feet so he can't run!!"  "Those eyes...Those big...blue...eyes..." Aethir eyed the man who spoke of his eyes, a look of terror on his face as his breathing accelerated, the air around him feeling thin. He knew it was his childhood illness causing him to become weak and drained as the man fondled their knives in their hands. A long talk about threats, one of the men finally stabbed at the boy, Aethir luckily rolling onto his left side to avoid the knife. As the man backed away, he stupidly forgot to collect his knife that was now stuck in the ground. Aethir quickly took it and stood to his feet, pointing it at the men. While the two men were now a bit afraid, the man who spoke of his eyes smiled. "Don't worry... He lacks the balls to do anything. Look at his stance." Aethir trembled slightly, his knees and feet standing unevenly and his breathing growing even faster.  The men knew the boy didn't have it in him, so the man without the knife cockily walked up to the boy, fake lunging at him to cause him to jump, the men laughing. Finally...Aethir did it.

Honestly, I don't know what the hell caused me to do it... Aethir swiped at the man's neck with the blade, quickly puncturing another man's neck. He then slashed at the man who appeared to be the leader of the group's chest. I guess you could say I just... As the two lesser men fell, bleeding out slowly, Aethir stared at the kneeling leader, eyeing the boy with surprise. However, among the long of surprise, he looked at if he looked...happy. Proud to be proven wrong almost. Proven wrong about his statement that this boy couldn't kill... However, the man reached for the boy with his knife...and before he could... Snapped. Aethir gasped, stabbing at the man's eye, cheek area, mouth area, nose, other eyes, side of the eye, and many more places, screaming in panic as he stabbed the man's face multiple time, the man's cries of help slowly turning into a muffled scream...and soon silence. Aethir, backing away slowly with his blood covered body, dropped the knife as he heard people whispering near by about noise. He was breathing heavily as he sprinted quickly through Kirigakure's bushes, panting and whimpering uncontrollably as he had just killed for the first time...

By no means did it feel good... Not at all...It ate away at me. I was unable to stop dreaming about myself doing the same to everyone I met, the new people ending up in my dreams and me with a knife... But eventually those dreams stopped because I realized one thing when I turned seventeen...

+++

Aethir smiled to Toshiko, nodding to the crying boy. "People who commit a crime are fully aware of what they are doing. Therefore, they should also be aware of the death penalty awaiting them." Aethir spoke almost coldly, turning to the corpse on the ground. "This man knew the consequences of killing. And I have no mercy for those who KNOW that they are doing wrong. There's no way you couldn't know..." Aethir turned to Toshiko with a smile. "So Toshiko...I tell you this saying that I came up with myself... That I kept chanting whenever I had to kill on a mission or to protect myself..." Aethir nodded before saying it, "As a ninja...you are a killer, not a murderer. A murderer is someone who kills someone for an unjust cause. A killer is someone who kills with the law on their side, putting an end to the evil that is the murderer. Killers, in a way, kill the murderers." Aethir nodded, looking over to the corpse. "That man is a murderer. And as such, ninjas are killers who go after murderers. If you go after someone other than murderers, than you too are a murder...and must be dealt with due to killing unjustly." Aethir stopped his explanation, smiling to the boy. "Does that make sense, Toshiko? Killers are not frowned upon, however murderers are. While it's true we both kill. One kills for good...and the other for evil. This is what I've come to believe." Aethir nodded before withdrawing his hand from Toshiko, staring at the boy with an understanding smile. For a moment, he could see himself crying like that... However, unlike Toshiko, he didn't have anyone to tell him this... He found it out on his own...

Word Count: 1783

5A Unexpected Fight (Private, No Kill) Empty Re: A Unexpected Fight (Private, No Kill) Mon Jun 30, 2014 12:55 am

Toshiko Uzumaki

Toshiko Uzumaki

D-rank
Toshiko was met with a smile and a pat on the head from his Sensei, Aethir. "Let me tell you something I didn't know when I first left home on my own..." he smiled, nodding. "Once you understand this, killing certain people will no longer be an injustice." What did he just say? Killing would no longer be an injustice? That couldn't have been what he had just said. Killing had been a injustice since the beginning of time. Toshiko hadn't liked murder ever, but he remembered when he first truly started to hate it. The day his father murdered his mom in cold blood, for a reason still unknown. Toshiko didn't really need a reason. In his eyes, there was literally no reason to commit murder. Taking the life of someone else provides you with nothing but regret, pain, sorrow, and a hole in your heart for the rest of your life. Toshiko didn't need to murder to know that. He cried when he was a kid if he hit someone else. So he could never ever commit murder. Despite this, he felt obligated to see his sensei's sense of reasoning. Aethir told him that killing at first was intimidating, and that all humans that were raised correctly knew that murder was wrong. He told Toshiko that he was a good person for seeing that, even feeling sorry for a man such as the dead man that laid before them. That made Toshiko want to feel good, and it did. Yet somehow the pain was still large inside of his chest. Aethir then said that not all humans deserved to live, speaking of all those that took life for granted by committing crime or sin? Crime? Sin? In Toshiko's opinion, that was all based off of unjust rules and reasoning imposed upon them by society. While that was the case, regardless that was the fucked up reality that they all lived in.

Toshiko didn't kill because he didn't want to get arrested, nor because he thought he would be punished by some form of higher power. He didn't kill simply because of two things. His ignorance on death, and the feeling of pain. Toshiko had no clue what happened after death, and even if he did he wouldn't feel obligated to take life away from another being. Most of all, he knew pain. One of the greatest pains at that. He knew the pain of losing a loved one, and pain in general. He would never cause another being to go through that. Never. No matter who or what it was. He knew pain. Too well. He experienced the majority of the different variations of it. Physical pain, neglect, loneliness, depression, death, and many more. While pain was terrible, in some way it was also beautiful. The pain that Toshiko had experienced allowed him to realize what it meant to be alive. Shit happens, and a lot of it is going to be really bad. While that's the case, you aren't supposed to let that deter your dreams. No matter how bad you are feeling, there will always be at least one good thing that happens to you in your lifetime. That's what life meant to Toshiko. To enjoy the little things. It was a strange feeling, but a good one as well. Whether it was training with a friend, or going out to get ice cream with Kamiko, or just simply taking a view of the moonlit star filled sky. Those things made him happy. He would never take that away from anyone else no matter who they were or what they had done. Not his terrible dad who had killed Toshiko's loving mother in cold blood, and not that sadistic murderer piece of shit that laid over there. In Toshiko's mind, no one deserved death.

Despite this, Toshiko listened as Aethir went on to speak. He said he left his home when he was only sixteen years old, and had never killed anyone nor did he think about doing such a terrible thing. He said that the time came when he went to kirigakure because one of his brothers suggested he become Mizukage. He said once he went to Kirigakure and graduated from the academy, he would never fit in no matter how hard he tried to. Toshiko looked up at him with his watery eyes, and then he realized the pain that him and Aethir shared. Toshiko had no friends when he was growing up but one. His one and only friend in this great big world was his mother. His mother had always been there for him, no matter what the situation was. She cared about him just as much if not even more than he had cared about her. She'd never done anything wrong to him. When Toshiko was 6, he lost that friend. Forever. He knew that he was never, ever going to get that friend back. Aethir must have gone through the same thing, probably even worse. They were more alike than Toshiko thought, that was for sure.

He then said that it isn't possible to just up and kill someone. It takes time, and courage while still making it a kill or be killed situation. It took courage? It took courage to find another solution, and to find another way. It took courage to find the good in some of the world's worst people. It took courage to look fate in the eye, and then save yourself from eternal pain. Even though Aethir said that he couldn't choose to let the person live. Toshiko didn't know whether or not that was true, but the aethir he knew wouldn't do anything like that unless it was justifiable. He said that once he did take the life of another person, it ate away at him. It didn't feel good. He dreamed that that was what he would due to everyone one else that he met. Eventually, the dreams stopped when he realized something. "People who commit a crime are fully aware of what they are doing. Therefore, they should also be aware of the death penalty awaiting them."

Was that the truth? Was the part of the realization that Toshiko would have to face when he was a full fledged ninja let out onto the world? Aethir then pointed towards the corpse upon the ground.  "This man knew the consequences of killing. And I have no mercy for those who KNOW that they are doing wrong. There's no way you couldn't know..." Aethir turned to Toshiko with a smile. "So Toshiko...I tell you this saying that I came up with myself... That I kept chanting whenever I had to kill on a mission or to protect myself..." Aethir nodded before saying it, "As a ninja...you are a killer, not a murderer. A murderer is someone who kills someone for an unjust cause. A killer is someone who kills with the law on their side, putting an end to the evil that is the murderer. Killers, in a way, kill the murderers." Aethir nodded, looking over to the corpse. "That man is a murderer. And as such, ninjas are killers who go after murderers. If you go after someone other than murderers, than you too are a murder...and must be dealt with due to killing unjustly." Aethir stopped his explanation, smiling to the boy. "Does that make sense, Toshiko? Killers are not frowned upon, however murderers are. While it's true we both kill. One kills for good...and the other for evil. This is what I've come to believe."

Toshiko processed that for a moment. He heard every last word and knew where Aethir was coming from, but......It was like there was a force inside of him, that was stopping him from letting that perception become his reality. He was still crying, and the smile upon Aethir's face gave him a bitter sweet feeling that just made him want to cry some more. He knew what Aethir meant, and that was the moment. That was the moment that he realized, that one day he was going to have to kill. No matter what the situation was, the criminal that had attacked him showed him the fact that there were others like him in the world. Toshiko's goal was to put a end to all evil. To do that, maybe some would have to take the death penalty. No....He didn't want to except it. At least not now. When and if the time came, he would talk to them first. He still had the same outlook on life. To enjoy the little things. Toshiko looked up at Aethir, wiping the tears from his eyes and smiling. "I....I think i get it. Thanks A Sensei." Toshiko stood up, and hugged Aethir meaningfully. Toshiko then realized. He had it from Kamiko. The strawberry lollipop. Toshiko let loose from the hug, and then put his hand in his pocket pulling out the lollipop. This was his duty. Showing Aethir the way to Enjoy the little things. "It's for you....Strawberry Sensei."

Word Count: 1156

1000/1000 Dragon Fire Jutsu Learned.

Aethir

Aethir

D-rank
Aethir eyed the crying boy as he nodded, soon being at a loss for words when being hugged. "Er....U-Um..." Aethir blushed, blinked, then scratching his head with a smile. As a strawberry lollipop was offered to him, he blinked at the nicknames used. "A Sensei...? Strawberry sensei...?" Aethir blinked, staring at ........a strawberry lollipop!! Aethir drooled a bit before biting down past the candy, onto the stick area, pulling the lollipop away from the boy. He then rose his head, chomping on the lollipop's candy like a mix of a dog and a shark, grinding the candy crystals into dust. Aethir nodded as he ...devoured the lollipop stick as well... Strange... "Ah...delicious..." Aethir licked his lips, smiling to Toshiko. "Well...if that was it, I think I'll be ...I don't know. Taking a nap." he nodded, turning to face a direction that lead deeper into the forest. If Toshiko was through with chatting, the ronin would go and think on some things some more..

Word Count: 1950

Toshiko Uzumaki

Toshiko Uzumaki

D-rank
After handing Strawberry sensei the strawberry lollipop, he literally went insane over it. He devoured it in a few moments, biting down on it and turning it into little strawberry lollipop dust in his mouth. Toshiko started to chuckle a bit, and then started full on laughing. This was it. one of the little things that he would cherish forever. "Ah...delicious..." Aethir licked his lips, smiling to Toshiko. "Well...if that was it, I think I'll be ...I don't know. Taking a nap." Aethir then turned, and walked towards the forest. Toshiko smiled at him, and nodded. "Thank you for saving my life......." After speaking Toshiko would turn back towards the main gates of the village, and run back towards the large civilization.

LEFT THREAD

Aethir

Aethir

D-rank
Aethir turned to smile to Toshiko with a nod before walking further into the forest, a frown gracing his face. "Well that's that..." he sighed, walking deeper and deeper into a forest. You may as well say that this was his second home, staying all day, from morning to night in the Konoha forest. Aethir just loved the quietness, and admired the creatures in the forest who thought they could catch him... He didn't know why... He just admired their 'confidence' if you could call it that. "Strange..." Aethir blinked, realizing something. "Now that I think about it, these creatures are like Toshiko and Antanas. Confident..." he grinned, checking behind him as he saw Toshiko walking away, "Yet lacking~..." he snickered, like a little child getting away with stealing a cookie out the cookie jar. He then continued further into the forest, deciding to clear his mind of pestering thoughts...

Word Count:2102
Strength: C -> C-3 1875/1875

[Exit Thread]

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.