You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Sortin' books and stuff.(D-rank mission) Empty Sortin' books and stuff.(D-rank mission) Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:33 pm

Migoto Tenshi

Migoto Tenshi

D-rank
Spoiler:

Gahh, the sun was up and shining in his face. It was a terrible reminder of the hours he spent out gazing at the cosmos.It was a nice night, full of philosophical conundrums. He often wondered how a human being can go to bed laying straight on ones back, and wake up like he went through an exorcism. But he put the question in the back of his mind. To day was going to be a good day and he had a mission to do he had picked up the day before. He was to be a librarian, a boring job but it paid the bills. Swinging his legs over the edge of his bed and standing to his feet. He began to wipe the sleepyness out of his eyes and go about his morning routine. But first, he had to wake up Wa-ryo, his new nin-ken hyena. Creeping over to the small bed that was adjacent to his own, he began to draw closer to him. Getting a few feet away he gave Wa-ryo a fast nudge while screaming"Wakey Wakey!"
The hyena shot out of his sound slumber ready to fight, his hair on end and teeth bared.

Upon realizing it was his owner, Wa-ryo calmed down, his mowhawk type back hair now sat normally." Way da hell ya do that for? Damn near scared me pissless."the stripped hyena said with his thick aussie accent. Migoto gave him a sneer,"I was just having a bit of fun with you, we got a mission today anyway; we both need to get up."With a sigh of part tirdness and part laziness, the hyena got up. "But i get the shower first!"The mutt said as he darted into the shower and nudged the door close. So, he waited until his partner was done showering. With Wa-ryo out of the shower, Migotowent through the normal routine. Eat, shower, brush teeth, clothe, and finally say bye to his parents and walk out of the door. The sun shone high in the sky and hurt Migoto's eyes, requiring him to squint for a bit.Walking down the block he started off, with Wa-ryo towards the market district.

Upon entering the library he was greeted by the real librarian, a sweet old woman woman named Haraki; he had seen here here numerous times when he would check out books in his academy days. A lovey woman about sixty years old, who now walks with a cane."Well if it isn't Migoto, are ya here to start arranging these books?"She said pointing to the enormous stack of one hundred and fifty plus books stacked up on the desk. "Oh, and who is your furry friend here? He is a bit odd, what breed of dog is he?" She inqired softly."Ain't no mutt lady, immma hyena. Don't lump me in with those blokes."Wa-ryo said nonchalantly. The old woman seemed surprised, even shocked at the animals ability to speak. Migoto thought he better say something before the old woman fainted."Yeah, i forgot to mention that he is able to talk. Long story short is that he is a rescue I bought

The old woman seemed to except the idea, getting over her prior shock and awe moment. So, wasting no more time Migoto and Wa-ryo got to work placing the books alphabetically on the various shelves of the library. Taking a short break at the hour and a half mark, the pair was at it again. Intent on finishing the job and going to get some lunch. Migoto grabbed the last book from the now empty desk. He handed it to Wa-ryo who took it in his mouth and placed it at the bottom of a shelf in the back of the library. Their job done, they said their god byes to the lybrarian and headed off to collect the reward and some well earned grub.

WC: 681/600

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.