You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 2]

Tsuyoka

Tsuyoka

D-rank
Tsu jumped over the building tops through kiri attempting to find something to do. He went all over the village but fond nothing so he decided to make a trip to the Swamp of Sorrows.
Upon arriving he saw a crocodile swim into the swamp. Tsu just yawned and jumped up into a tree to relax. He sat back and listened to the sound of the swamp and yawned.

Ryoko

Ryoko

D-rank
Ryoko figured that she could go to the Swamp of Sorrows and find some things to paint. It has been a few weeks since she last painted someone or something and Ryoko was really looking forward to doing it again. It didn’t take long for her to find all of her painting tools and paper. Ryoko doubled checked to make sure she had everything before she left to the swamp. She didn’t know how long she was going to be there so she decided to bring some food also. After she was finally ready to head to the swamp Ryoko jumped from building to building until she got to the edge of town. After she got past the edge of town she took her time getting there since she hasn’t really been out of kiri in a few years.

Ryoko hoped that she wasn’t going to run into any trouble when she got there and even made sure there wasn’t anyone following. As far as she could tell there wasn’t. As she walked around the swamp she notices a crocodile swimming in the swamp. Smiling she looked around for a good spot to paint that crocodile but found a boy seating in the tree. Smiling Ryoko said, “Hello there, are you enjoying your day outside of the town.” Ryoko was trying to hide the fact she was afraid that she was alone with a boy she didn’t know. After she said that she looked around to see if anyone else was here. Thinking to herself, ‘At lest there are a lot of ways to get out of here if he tries to do anything to me.'

OCC:
Green: me talking to others our out loud.
Violet: me thinking to myself in my head.

Tsuyoka

Tsuyoka

D-rank
Tsu was relaxing when he heard a voice say "Hello there, are you enjoying your day outside of the town.". Tsu turned to see a girl she looked about is age. Tsu jumped down and said with a smile "Yes i am nice to meet you i am Tsuyoka". Tsu looked around and said "And you how is your day outside the village".

Ryoko

Ryoko

D-rank
As Tsu jumped down near Ryoko, she took a step back and clinches her painting canvas. "Yes I am nice to meet you i am Tsuyoka”. Ryoko notices that once he said that he was looking around. She started to think that he was planning something or getting ready to single his friends to come out. Ryoko was starting to panic in her head as she started to think about what that man tried to do to her when she was alone with him. She started to sack in terror a little when Tsu asked "And you how is your day outside the village". She tried to claim herself down some before she talked. “I… I am having a nice day so far.” She said with a hint of fear in her voice as she tried to smile back at him. Thinking to herself, ‘Great now if he doesn’t do anything I will look like a fool and he might not like me.’ This made Ryoko anger at herself as she looked at him. “I was hoping to paint something out here since I haven’t done it in a while.” She was finally able to claim herself down and could talk without stuttering now.

Tsuyoka

Tsuyoka

D-rank
Tsu smiled and said "Ahh your a painter huh that is a nice hobby". Tsu smiled then said "i am more of a music person myself but i like art also". Tsu looked at the crocodile that had it's eyes peering through the water. Tsu laughs then looks back at the girl and says "Sorry but i did not catch your name". Tsu was not trying to be rude he was just inquisitive at times. Tsu sat back starring at the crocodile while he waiting on a answer.

Ryoko

Ryoko

D-rank
Ryoko listen to everything he had to say and asked and slightly smiled at him. So far Tsu seemed like a nice boy. She didn’t think he would do anything to hurt her but until she got to know him better she didn’t want to trust him yet. Before she was going to answer his question, Ryoko stared to set up to paint the crocodile looking at the two of them. As she put everything down she realized that she did forget something, she forget to bring a chair to seat on. Letting out a small sigh she said to herself as she looked down, “I can’t believe that I forgot to bring a chair." Looking back at Tsu she smiled as he watched the crocodile in the swamp.

“I am so sorry about that, my name is Ryoko. By the way I do love music also; I am able to play the piano. I only came out here because I haven’t painted in a long time and I thought it would be a fun thing to do today.” She said as she let out a small laugh. It would be nice to play the piano for my new friends she thought to herself as she garbed her paint brush, she than open up at the green, brown and blue paint. “ Are you able to play any music Tsu, or are there other things you do for fun” she asked as she looked back at him.

Tsuyoka

Tsuyoka

D-rank
Tsu smiled and said Happily "Yes i play guitar and some violin ". Tsu loved to listen and play music when he had time "But most of my time is spent training i am the head of my clan". Tsu said softly then he smiled and said " I usually have a lot of duties but when i can i like to escape and relax anywhere i can". Tsu smiled and again his vision turned to the crocodile Tsu was wondering why it was just setting there watching them Tsu laughed then looked back at Ryo to see her response.

Ryoko

Ryoko

D-rank
Ryoko started to paint the crocodile, it did take her some time to paint the head alone since the crocodile was mostly in the water and the small waves kept splashing on him. Ryoko really started to get into painting and was about a quarter of the way done when she notice the Tsu was waiting for her to respond to what he said. Ryoko blushed at the fact she forgot to answer him and looked right at him. She put down the paint brush and walked over to him. “That must be hard on you, that is being the head of your clan. I wouldn’t know what that is like since my clan is all over the place and I only know a few of them.” Ryoko said after she sighed. “We should play sometime together if you would like to” she asked as she put her hand behind her back.

At that moment the crocodile moved closer to the edge of the water and looked right at them. Its dark red eyes seemed like they were looking into their souls as it waited to a chance to strike. As the crocodile waited a bird flew over head and landed in the water. After landing in the water the bird ducked his head under the water in an attempt to catch a fish. When its head came back up it was hold nothing and tried again.

Tsuyoka

Tsuyoka

D-rank
Tsu laughed at the Crocodile for a moment then said smiling "Sure that sounds like fun. Tsu then yawned and said "So what clan do you belong too". Tsu was again being inquisitive it was a habit of his to know everything he could. Tsu smiled before saying "My clan is the Igarashi clan". Tsu said his clan name proudly he loved his clan with all his heart. Tsu turned his gaze again to the crocodile who began to get closer. Tsu raised an eye brow at him watching him closely before turning back to Ryoko to hear her response.

Ryoko

Ryoko

D-rank
Ryoko smiled at Tsu when he said he would like to play together. She hasn’t played with a person since she stopped having someone come to the house to teach her how to play. Thinking to herself, ‘It should be a lot of fun to play the piano with.' She smiled when she was thinking about playing the piano with someone. Her smile went away when he asked her about her clan. Ryoko thought about what to say for a few minutes before she said anything, “I’m sorry but my mother and father told me not to talk about that. So if you don’t mind can we talk about something else?” After she said that she notices the spider crawling on the tree behind Tsu and screamed and dropped to the ground covering her eyes with her hands.

The scream was so loud that the crocodile bolted away from then and went after the bird. By the time the bird saw what was happening and was too late. The giant and powerful jaws of the crocodile had already closed around the bird. Some feathers flew out of his mouth before he went under the water. Ryoko then moved two of her fingers to see if the spider was still there. She really hated spiders and was so terrified she couldn’t even speak. All that came out when she tried to talk was gibberish as she pointed behind Tsu.

Tsuyoka

Tsuyoka

D-rank
Tsu stretched and said "Sure no problem we can talk about something else how about...". Before he could say anything he saw Ryoko drop to the ground screaming and pointing behind him. Tsu went into ninja mode and drew his sword and jumped infront of Ryoko only to see a spider on the tree behind him. Tsu chuckled a bit and said "Oh it's just a spider". Tsu said with some relief but he could see from Ryoko's reaction she did not like spiders. Tsu sheathed his blade and walked over to the small spider and picked it up then walked a few feet away and set him down. He watched as the spider crawled away back into the wilderness.

Tsu walked back and said "There crisis averted". Tsu said with a somewhat stupid smile. Tsu then went back to his question. "So i take it you are a ninja as well". Tsu said while chuckling a bit he was just giving a slight tease at his new acquaintance. Tsu hoped she would not take it bad but tsu just sat back smiling awaiting what she did.

Ryoko

Ryoko

D-rank
Ryoko looked up to see that Tsu had moved the spider away. Sighing as she stood up she wiped the tear that was about to come out of her eyes. She did give him a mean look for what he said. To her it wasn’t funny at all. “What if the spider was deadly or even got on me,” she said as she shivered at the thought of a spider being on her. “To me spiders are worst than a wolf or that crocodile that ran away when I screamed” she said as she pointed at the crocodile. When she looked over she started to laugh. “And here I thought that crocodile was going to try to attack us.” Ryoko started to laugh harder as she put her arms around her stomach. After laughing for a minute she looked back at Tsu. Blushing she ran her hands down to her side. “Please don’t tell anyone a freaked out about a small spider” she asked as she walked over to him and grabbed his hand.

“And for your question, yes I am a ninja. I happen to be a medical one.” Ryoko said proudly with a smile. She looked around as she was still holding his hand and remembers that the crocodile is gone. Letting out a sigh she let go of his hand and walked over to her painting. “Now what am I going to paint since he ran away.” Looking around she tried to find something else to paint and decided to paint the tree that Tsu was in. Looking over at him she said, “Can you please not tell anyone”.

Tsuyoka

Tsuyoka

D-rank
Tsu actually felt bad about what he said so he laughed a bit then said "Yeah no worries our little secret". Then he noticed the crocodile had ran when Ryoko had screamed and he began to laugh with her. He was still laughing when she grabbed his hand when she did that Tsu shut up and blushed a bit then said "Y..Yeah like i said i won't say anything". Tau then got his wits back and said "I am also a med ninja kinda comes with the territory of my clan's ability's i guess". Tsu said smiling like a idiot.

Ryoko

Ryoko

D-rank
Ryoko was relieved that Tsu was not going to tell anyone about what happen here. Because of that a burden was lifted off her shoulders. She didn’t know how everyone would react to the fact she is afraid of spiders that much. She wanted people to like her and she thought that would be something people would make fun of her with. Looking at him she smiled when he said he was also a medical ninja. “that is nice Tsu, so what squad are you in right now?” she asked. She didn’t know how many squads they had yet and only knew a little about her own squad. After asking that she started to paint the tree behind Tsu. As she was painting she started to hum the melody that her mother taught her as a kid.

Tsuyoka

Tsuyoka

D-rank
Tsu smiled and said "The Support and Assault squad under Yuudai Aisu Tsu smiled and listened to the tune of the song and began to whistle the same thing. Tsu sat down at the bottom of the tree and began to whistle keeping the melody and pitch the same as it was before. Tsu then got a large head ache and cut his hand with the end of his sword allowing it to bleed. Tsu smiled as the blood flowed and his head ache slowly faded. Tsu then smiled and stood up and yawned again allowing the blood to run down his arm. Tsu then noticed the blood and formed a orb out of it and shot it into the swamp. Tsu then remembered he was not alone he spun aroud to see what Ryoko would say.

Chakra=135 jutsu inside:

Isamu casually walked into the swamp, hoping for a little bit of rest. When he arrived, he saw a black haired boy shooting some sort of red orb across the swamp, and immediately realized it was Tsuyoka. "HEY, TSUYOKA!" he yelled, feverishly. He sprinted over to Tsuyoka and lifted his hand up for a high-five. Just before the response, he dropped his hand as he heard a sound and turned. A girl in a skirt was there, and she looked a little surprised.

Ryoko

Ryoko

D-rank
Ryoko looked up when Tsu stopped whistling, what she saw shocked her a little. She gasped when she saw the blood run down his arm and was about to walk over when the blood was sent flying into the water. She was about to say something when another person yelled, “HEY, TSUYOKA!". She looked over to see a young boy about her age running over to him. When she saw this she took a few steps to the side so that Tsuyoka was in-between them. His white hair was short and he had beautiful white eye. This was the first time Ryoko saw someone with white eyes and couldn’t stop looking at them. After a few minutes of looking into his eye she asked, “Hello there, I’m Ryoko and who might you be?” As she waited for him to respond she walked back over to her painting for two reasons. One of those was because she was about to show Tsuyoka what she painted and the other one was to get some distance from the new person.

Tsuyoka

Tsuyoka

D-rank
Tsu regained his composure and said "Oh hey Isamu nice to see you". Tsu walked back over to the tree and sat down before saying "Ryoko what you kust saw was my Kekke Genkai Blood manipulation i can freely control my blood to whatever i want". To showed her by allowing the blood to flow from his wound he then made it morph into different shapes and things. Tsu smiled at it then allowed the blood to drop. "This ability to me is a blessing and a curse i love it but at the same time it only reminds me of pain". Tsu realized he was rambling so he decided to say "S...So Isamu what have you been up to".

Isamu listened intently as Tsuyoka described his kekkei genkai. He looked embarassed, but it wasn't a curse as he said it was. It was powerful, breathtaking, it was indeed a blessing. After Tsuyoka finished, he answered Ryoko's question first. "I'm Isamu Maeda. I'm on Tsuyoka's squad, and I love nature, so I came out here to relax a bit. Nice to meet you, Ryoko, and I must say, you look gorgeous today."

He looked back to Tsuyoka. "And Tsuyoka, you shouldn't feel odd when you utilize your kekkei genkai. I think it's pretty cool, although a little bit macabre. Not a problem, I'm sure it's extremely useful in battle. I haven't been up to much, I plan on doing a mission later on or something, but just relaxing a little for now. So, Ryoko, Tsuyoka, what's up with you guys? Training out here, or something?"

Ryoko

Ryoko

D-rank
Ryoko listen to the two of them talk to each other and her. It looked like those two are close friends but that is what it looked like to her. As she listen to what both of them had to say she started to play with the end of her skirt. Ryoko smiled after both of them stopped talking and looked back at her painting. After looking at it one more time she picks it and looked back at the two of them. Her smile grew brighter when she was about to show them what she had down, but at the same time she was nerves to show them. She didn’t know if they were going to like it or hate it. She decided to talk before showing them what she painted and said. “I didn’t know there was a clan that could control their blood like that TSuyoka. I don’t think anything you are born with is a bad thing and I know what its like.” She stopped talking when she realized she was about to say what clan she was in. Letting out a sigh Ryoko looked over at Isamu and slightly blushed and said, “Thank you for saying that Isamu, and I think you have beautiful eyes by the way.” Walking over to the two of them she turned around her painting to show them and looked away at the same time. “So what do you guys think of this?”

Spoiler:
OCC: i did not make this painting in any way.

Tsuyoka

Tsuyoka

D-rank
Tsu stood and said "Thanks guys it means a lot". Tsu said with a smile. And when Ryoko showed him her painting Tsu was speechless. Tsu just said "I...It's amazing Ryoko you have some real talent". Tsu then went back over to the tree and sat down forgetting that he was cut he used a minor healing jutsu to heal his hand back up. Tsu then starred up and yawned and said "Such a nice day don't you agree".

OOC: Sorry it is so short i just woke up and am lacking ma brains right now >.>

"It's great! I love the swamp...it's not the prettiest, but it's unique and beautiful in it's own ways." He looked back to the painting that Ryoko had drawn, and was taken in by it's majestic colors. "You really are a great painter, though, Ryoko."

He looked down into the murky waters and at the plethora of life within. There were ecosystems of little creatures, bugs, plants...it was amazing. For some reason, it made Isamu feel the need to become immersed in it. He flashed a quick hand sign, and the water formed an orb, floating up to his hands. He left it floating there, watching the tadpoles swim around in it. Finally he let it float back down and he looked back at Ryoko and Tsuyoka, who were focusing on other things.

"Hey, guys. I wanna see your jutsu." Isamu always did like to see what other shinobi were capable of. "So how about a quick sparring match, between the three of us?"

Ryoko

Ryoko

D-rank
Ryoko was a little shocked when Isamu asked to spar. It did sound like a nice idea but Ryoko didn’t want them to know what clan she was in and if they fought they would find out while they were sparing. Looking back at Tsu. she smiled and said, “I’m not really in the mod to spar right now but I wouldn’t mine watching the two of you spar.” After she said that she gave both of them a warm smile as she took a few steps back. “Also I brought a lot with me and it would be a pain to carry it all after sparing.” Ryoko was trying to give them a reason that was believable but didn’t know if they would buy the one she gave the.

Tsuyoka

Tsuyoka

D-rank
Tsu smiled and said "Sure Isa ill spar with you since we are teammates it will be a good way to learn about each others abilities". Tsu then stood up and dusted his pants off and walked back over to Isamu and Ryoko and said "And since all 3 of use are med ninja we do not need to worry about anything". Tsu said with a devious smile while he was scouting the surroundings. Tsu then chuckled and said "Alright i am ready". Tsu said as he extended his hand for Isa to shake.

"And since all 3 of use are med ninja we do not need to worry about anything." Isamu smiled as he said this. Just the thought of what Tsu was capable of made him shiver with delight. Tsu then held out his hand and said, "Alright i am ready.". Isamu shook his hand happily, looking at a puddle of water behind him. He thought out his first move, and decided quickly. Letting go of Tsu's hand, and jumped backwards and split into two of himself, both running in different directions. (I'll start off slow for now...) he thought to himself.

Used Jutsu:

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.