You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Tsuyoka

Tsuyoka

D-rank
It was just past noon when Tsu finally finished his chores, Clan leader or not he still had things to do around his home. He walked in the kitchen and began to make breakfast. He sighed as the combination of eggs,Bacon, And milk all slid down his throat. He stood and washed his dishes. while he was doing that he began to think to himself Things have been pretty broing in the clan lately so i have not been able to train He sighed as he thought about how long it has been since he has had a decent fight. After the dishes were done and he was dressed he grabbed his sword and walked out the door.

As he walked through town he began to look around at all the different shops and stores that kiri had to offer. He stopped at a small booth and noticed that they were selling candy. He could not resist he searched and finally found a piece of strawberry candy that looked good. He paid the man and began to walk around the city. the rest of his trip through kiri he continued to lick the delicious candy. He sighed as he began to get bored so he decided to take a trip to the Swamp of Sorrow. He visited the place whenever he had nothing to do. It was quite and peaceful so he was there often.

Upon arrival the only thing he could hear was the sound of the water as it moved throughout the area. He smiled at how nice the area looked at this time of day. Wanting to relax he sat back against his favorite tree and just listened to the sounds of nature.

Doji

Doji

Dead

"Gido, who is that? Who can you sense coming towards us?" Doji whispered to his snake in a calm and mellow tone. It wasn't often that the Swamp of Sorrow get visitors coming in so frequently like they were today. Doji had no legitimate reason to explain his presence at the swamp: he merely wanted to go somewhere peaceful and quiet in hopes of getting some training done. His companion Gido, who was wrapped tightly around his waist and underneath the black jumper he had on, had the ability to not only smell a target's body scent, but also had the ability of smelling a target's chakra as well. The scent, according to Gido, was approaching the pair's location fast and would tread all over the two should they choose not to reveal their hidden presence. Should the stranger have paid attention to the ground just meters away from where he or she currently stood, they would see a small circle made out of shadow, appear from nowhere, before one human-like figure slowly began to emerge from the small shadow. Within seconds, Doji's appearance would've been made known by the stranger that had manage to find him/herself at the same location that Doji was relaxing at. "Greetings..." Doji would say towards the figure, in a sad and quiet mono-toned voice. Doji did not mean to startle the stranger in any way, but simply wanted to make his presence aware to the man, before he stepped over his shadow.

Doji's chakra 140/150:
Gido's chakra 10/25:

Training Jutsu (Shadow Nation)
Wordcount: 257/1750

Last edited by Doji on Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:14 am; edited 2 times in total

Tsuyoka

Tsuyoka

D-rank
It had only been a few moments before the sound of the clam water was interupted by the sound of another person. "Greetings" The voice said. Tsu opened his eyes to see another male standing near him. Tsu stood and nodded and said "Hello there" Tsu said in a sort of clam but clear voice. He stood and stretched his weary muscles. His short black hair flowing in the clam wind of the swamp. His blood red eyes piercing any darkness around him. He looked at the new person and said "Nice to meet you My Name is Tsuyoka". He knew it was always good manners to introduce oneself first before asking another persons name. Tsu stood with his back against the tree and awaited the young mans reaction.

Doji

Doji

Dead

"Hello there," the boy spoke, "Nice to meet you My Name is Tsuyoka." That name, 'Tsuyoka,' it belonged to one of the genin Doji was put in a squad with. All Doji knew about his fellow squad members were their names and nothing more. He also knew that his sensei went by the name of Strafe and that the last of team 2's members was called Ryuu. Doji and Ryuu had already met in the bloody cemetery, but Doji hadn't met the other two members of team 2 just yet, though today it seemed he would meet but one of those other two members, and that was Tsuyoka. "Nice to meet you too Tsuyoka,[my name is Doji spoke Doji, in his usual gloomy, mono-toned voice. He then continued on in saying, "I do believe we are on the same squad, you and I." He then took a pause to catch his breath, before saying, "Oh, I was just in the middle of training, would you care to join me in a one on one spar, I could use all the training I can get before the chunnin exams."

Whether the guy would accept Doji's challenge or not was unknown to Doji, but the genin knew he had to train his brand new jutsu before chunin exams either way, and was more than prepared to do so without the assistance of the other genin, though would prefer to train it with him. As well as boosting one's abilities to in real life combat situations, sparring with a fellow squad mate also meant that the two of you would essentially get to know of each other's abilities, meaning that when it came to team battles or missions, the two of you would be able to help each other out without the need of communicating, for you would essentially both know of each other's strengths and weaknesses.

Training Jutsu (Shadow Nation)
Wordcount: 579/1750

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.