Chiba

Chiba

D-rank
Symbol:Shogo Clan Yhe8fE4

Clan: Shogo

Kekkei Genkai: heightened learning

Elements: N/A

Specialization: N/A

Clan History: the shogo clan has existed for many years,leaving much of its history shrouded in secret. whether this is by design of the clan’s leaders, or just things getting lost in the history books is unclear.

some of its members, however, do not have the aptitude for ninja skills, while others possess varying degrees of skill. no matter their capabilities, those who belong to this clan have increased intelligence. because of this, they are never satisfied with their current level of knowledge. this starts at such a young age that they seem to know more than most their age. in fact, their drive to learn pulls them all over the ninja world, driven to learn.

their ready aptitude allows them to be rather versatile, some as store-owners, others as hitmen, and others still settling for the life of the road, earning no money, satisfied to get by learning about the world in the most raw form.

Kekkei Genkai Description: the level of intellect and/or aptitude in Shogo clan-members drives them to learn far earlier than all of their peers, as well as making them capable of doing so. Shogo clan members start with their third specialty at Genin (with primary at B, secondary at  C, and tertiary at D).

Drawbacks: because they are so driven to learn specializations, members of the Shogo clan find it difficult to improve their Natures, causeing trining in their secondary nature to be raised by 10% (rounding up in case of a decimal). because they learn their specialties so early, they take hesitant element without a balance.

Members: Chiba Shogo

Kekkei Genkai Jutsu: N/A

Last edited by Noriko on Thu May 15, 2014 3:24 am; edited 15 times in total (Reason for editing : changed drawbacks to more severe ones)

2Shogo Clan Empty Re: Shogo Clan Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:54 am

Arashi1

Arashi1

Dead
No. A clan like this needs waaaaaaaaay higher drawbacks.

3Shogo Clan Empty Re: Shogo Clan Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:17 am

Chiba

Chiba

D-rank
bump!

4Shogo Clan Empty Re: Shogo Clan Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:23 am

i aint fully satisfied about this, so:

1/2 Approved

I know i can full approve, but feel like i need someone else to just double check it

5Shogo Clan Empty Re: Shogo Clan Sun Apr 14, 2013 6:39 pm

Uh, this is kinda major. For the sole reason of being able to get your Quaternary specialization at Jounin, you will want an Admin to look over this. Not even sure if that's allowed...right now, I'm making you take drawbacks as if the Jounin thing is allowed.

For any clan that starts with 3 specs/elements, they must be at ranks B, C, and D.

Make it so that it's a wordcount increase on training your elements, as well. Some percentage or other.

Also, for all WC percentage increases, round up and not down.

6Shogo Clan Empty Re: Shogo Clan Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:10 pm

Now that you've taken that bit out...Approved.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.