You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1a Friendly Battle [Chesuke/No kill/Spar] Empty a Friendly Battle [Chesuke/No kill/Spar] Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:03 pm

Fang Uzumaki

Fang Uzumaki

Dead
Fang arrived at the Forrest and awaited the arrival of his new friend from ichraku. He walked over to a tree and sat to wait for him. In his mind he wondered why he was hiding his eyes. But fang knew he would soon find out.

Chesuke

Chesuke

D-rank
Chesuke follows not long after, walking calmly into the clearing, his hood still pulled low, a smile showing on his face. "I will admit, the rames tastes a whole lot better with a battle looming. i sure hope you can live up to my expectations."

Chesuke thinks to himself, if he's as tough an opponent as he acts, i may have to use that after all... well, only one way to find out...

Fang Uzumaki

Fang Uzumaki

Dead
Fang stands up and dusts his pants off and says "Yeah i think i can". Before doing a back flip 15 feet away and then he says with a smile "ill give you the first move".

Chesuke

Chesuke

D-rank
"don't worry, Fang, I already have" Chesuke grins out from under the hood mischeviously. "I guess that means it's your turn, since that's how we're playing this"

Fang Uzumaki

Fang Uzumaki

Dead
Sorry do to unforeseen things i am killing fang off i am sorry.

--Exit--

Chesuke

Chesuke

D-rank
--exit--

Takao

Takao

S-rank
(OOC: In the future, write proper exit roleplays before exiting a topic.)

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.