You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Meet the Family [invite only] Empty Meet the Family [invite only] Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:49 am

Kazu

Kazu

D-rank
A heat wave was a trait that Iwagakure shared with it's villager's everyday, the cold water from the waterfalls would serve as a great way to relax and get away from the heat. But not for Kazu, being a Kanetsu clan member with his affinity to heat, he loves direct sunlight so tanning on the rock's would be a prime activity. As water droplet's fell crashing into the lake below it, the crimson eyed genin would lay flat on his back staring into the sun beside the waterfall's, his hands placed behind his head as he bathed in the heat from the sun ray's. The waterfalls were packed today so it had seemed people had flooded the area.

2Meet the Family [invite only] Empty Re: Meet the Family [invite only] Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:20 am

Raishi Kanetsu

Raishi Kanetsu

A-rank
Another heat wave. Joy.

Raishi was positioned at his favourite spot atop the waterfall itself. Unlike most Kanetsus, he hated the sweating feeling he got, but preferred cooling off. He didn't hate the heat....just the sweat. The smell, the feel, the moisture..it just made him uncomfortable.

He was dressed in black shorts and a pair of rubber slippers; he didn't bother putting a shirt due to the scorching sun.

He couldn't say that he didn't expect there to be people at Waterfall point especially today, but now actually sitting there, he noted that there was a significant amount of people that were there....maybe Gisei Lake was full? He just chuckled to himself.....it honestly wasn't THAT hot. From his point, he could see the whole crown, and something, someone caught his eyes. It was a kid, below Raishi's undetectable spot. He seemed to be enjoying the heat wave, and that got Raishi very curios...although what really caught him was the kid's crimson eyes that seemed to sparkle. Raishi couldn't hold himself..

In a blink, he appeared right in front of the kid using his body flicker technique. In his current position, he was blocking the sun's rays from going to the kid....rude yes, but it was efficient in gathering attention from the kid.

"Hi there." He spoke in a friendly tone, regarding the fact that he was disrupting the kids relaxation.

3Meet the Family [invite only] Empty Re: Meet the Family [invite only] Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:58 pm

Kazu

Kazu

D-rank
The temperature began to rise, it was evident that even Kazu could begin feeling the heat. Watching the sky as tiny clouds would disperse through the air. Sigh.

In a moment's notice a shadow flicker before a figure would be standing infront of him, the speed it was done was impressive for a 'body flicker' technique. Seeing no face due to the man being right in the way of the sunlight would give him no clue on who he was. Was this trouble? Ah screw it. Still lying down Kazu would sigh before waving at the man to get out of the way.

"Hey uhh.." Confused yet surprised, Kazu usually kept to himself, so he wasn't too big on interactions. Am I doing something wrong? "Uhh... What's up?" His crimson eye's would search for face hidden by the mere shadows in front of him. His posture would straighten as his back stood up only to lean against the rock wall behind him where his hands remained behind his head acting as a pillow.

4Meet the Family [invite only] Empty Re: Meet the Family [invite only] Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:55 pm

Raishi Kanetsu

Raishi Kanetsu

A-rank
The kid seemed confused as he spoke to Raishi, lazily sitting up ad resting on the rock. Raishi could relate to this state of laziness....it happened to him on a normal daily basis.

"Sorry for disturbing you kid, I know how relaxing cooling off can be. In your case however, you seem to be enjoying the heat unlike everyone else? The name is Raishi Kanetsu by the way"

He spoke in a friendly, curious tone.

5Meet the Family [invite only] Empty Re: Meet the Family [invite only] Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:30 am

Kazu

Kazu

D-rank
"Sorry for disturbing you kid, I know how relaxing cooling off can be. In your case however, you seem to be enjoying the heat unlike everyone else? The name is Raishi Kanetsu by the way"

Raishi... Kanetsu? A fellow clansman? This was the first time Kazu had met one of his relatives. Kazu would smile after the man spoke. "Kanetsu huh? Well I'm Kazu Kanetsu, wow i cant say I've met extended family before, and by the look's of it your a shinobi too." Kazu would cross his arms before speaking again. "I guess you know why i enjoy the heat, it's in our blood." Gritting his teeth he would tilt his head to feel the full brunt of the sun light.

"Is there a lot more Kanetsu in the village? I'm from the nearing farming village's so i wouldn't know."

6Meet the Family [invite only] Empty Re: Meet the Family [invite only] Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:18 am

Satoshi

Satoshi

D-rank
Satoshi walked slowly forward as he grin slightly in his usual attire. He was enjoying this sun, unlike many others in the village. His gift as a shinobi is proof of his membership of the Kanetsu clan. The heat was amazing as it continued beaming down. He couldn't help but actually smile as this was one of the few joys in life.

He snapped out of his mind as he approached two shinobi lounging on a rock. While he didn't recognize them, they were from the same village. Maybe it would be nice to have a little chat. He waved as he walked over to the two of them, showing his usual confidence on his face.

"What are you guys up to?" He asked in a casual tone. He was in an unusually good mood, so it was best that he met them now. Otherwise, he might not be as friendly. He offered a rather warm expression towards both of them. Satoshi scanned both of them, observing anything useful for later.

7Meet the Family [invite only] Empty Re: Meet the Family [invite only] Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:01 am

Raishi Kanetsu

Raishi Kanetsu

A-rank
"Kanetsu huh? Well I'm Kazu Kanetsu, wow i cant say I've met extended family before, and by the look's of it your a shinobi too."

Raishi was shocked...all this time there was another Kanetsu in the village. He thought that he was the only one! He couldn't help but get excited, ignoring the sensation of sweat all over his body. He gave Kazu a glittering smile...he had a family. Who knew?

"Is there a lot more Kanetsu in the village? I'm from the nearing farming village's so i wouldn't know."

That explained it. Raishi was just about to reply to Kazu, when another guy approached them. It seemed that he was beaming; in a terribly unstoppable, good mood. He waved at the pair of Kanetsu, giving them each a warm smile before talking.

"What are you guys up to?"

" Well, we were just introducing ourselves really....turns out he's a relative of mine and I had no idea. The name's Raishi Kanetsu."

He spoke in an excited manner, extending his hand to even shake the kid. He wondered how he looked in the eyes of others, towering over the two kids.

8Meet the Family [invite only] Empty Re: Meet the Family [invite only] Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:24 am

Kazu

Kazu

D-rank
Kazu was enthralled at the fact of meeting a fellow Kanetsu, before being able to ask his question a boy about the same age as Kazu would make his way toward the pair. "What are you guys up to?" Kazu would look at the person in front of him, identifying the person as someone he didn't know. Raishi would respond with "Well, we were just introducing ourselves really....turns out he's a relative of mine and I had no idea. The name's Raishi Kanetsu."

Kazu would notice Raishi as he stuck his arm out to offer a handshake, Kazu on the other hand didn't know how to react. He'd barely spoken to anyone over the last year, speaking to two people at once? It was unheard off. Kazu sill lounged on the rock would smile before awkwardly waving. "Hey.....uhh"

9Meet the Family [invite only] Empty Re: Meet the Family [invite only] Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:02 pm

Satoshi

Satoshi

D-rank
"Well, we were just introducing ourselves really....turns out he's a relative of mine and I had no idea. The name's Raishi Kanetsu."Satoshi raised an eyebrow. Wait, he was kin to both of these people? Of all things that could happen, that wasn't at the top of the list. "Ah, well I am Satoshi, Kanetsu. It seems your meeting another relative today." He said smiling with a soft chuckle behind it.

He turned towards the other one who seemed a bit more anti-social. "And your name?" He asked rather bluntly. He looked a little nervous for some reason. Satoshi didn't really see anything to be nervous about though.

10Meet the Family [invite only] Empty Re: Meet the Family [invite only] Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:16 am

Raishi Kanetsu

Raishi Kanetsu

A-rank
ooc its Kazu's turn to post right?

11Meet the Family [invite only] Empty Re: Meet the Family [invite only] Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:11 pm

Kazu

Kazu

D-rank
Greeting's weren't 'just' a welcome Kazu was accustomed to, he didn't like them at all. He always kept to himself, which continued onto why he became a shinobi. It would seem the other boy would introduce himself, "Ah, well I am Satoshi, Kanetsu. It seems your meeting another relative today." Wait, hold up. Another Kanetsu? Kazu had never met another Kanetsu, so meeting two in one day.. What are the odds.

Satoshi would then speak out again "And your name?" Kazu's hand would slide past the back of his head scratching a killer itch before glaring at Satoshi. "I'm Kazu, and I'm a fellow Kanetsu as well." He'd look back into the sun, infatuated by heat a grin would widely spread across his face. "Don't you just love this sun? I can feel my blood boil..." ".... ahh so, I'm assuming you're both shinobi?"

12Meet the Family [invite only] Empty Re: Meet the Family [invite only] Fri Apr 19, 2013 6:14 am

Raishi Kanetsu

Raishi Kanetsu

A-rank
"Don't you just love this sun? I can feel my blood boil..." ".... ahh so, I'm assuming you're both shinobi?"

Raishi was a bit dazed at the fact that he had just met not one, but TWO of his clan members. He had thought that he was the only one! Yet here they were in front of him, seemingly absorbing the sun rays and enjoying it.

"Well, I guess so. I just don't like sweat to be honest......yeah. Yeah I am a shinobi, Special Jounin to be precise."

He spoke his first statement in a sort of embarassed manner....he never realised that being a Kanetsu it was sort of required to enjoy the heat. He never really liked it, never so it as an enjoyement; more of a beacon to an annoyance....sweat.

13Meet the Family [invite only] Empty Re: Meet the Family [invite only] Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:10 pm

Satoshi

Satoshi

D-rank
Satoshi gave Raishi a very odd look as the man spook of not really liking the sun. That was definitely a first for any Kanetsu member that Sato had met, but he wouldn't hold it against him. Meeting two Kanetsu in the same day was quite odd indeed, but Satoshi didn't let it effect his expression. He was bound to meet someone with similar powers to his.

"I do love this heat." He said looking up as the heat radiated off the sun in a wonderful way. His skin slowly absorbing every ounce of energy that met it, making Satoshi flash a slight grin. It really was a wonderful day out. "I'm a shinobi as well." He said confidently as he was brought back to the current conversation. "I'm a Genin at the moment." He stated suggesting that he was planning on ranking up soon. He didn't want to be stuck as a Genin forever.

14Meet the Family [invite only] Empty Re: Meet the Family [invite only] Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:47 am

Kazu

Kazu

D-rank
Snigger's would disperse from Kazu's speech as heard the answer's from his fellow Kanetsu. Kazu couldn't imagine a world where the hot sun would not pass it's gaze. For when the weather was overcast Kazu hit low. Seated whilst the others stood Kazu would stand himself up and began to stretch, listening to their answer's from his question of them being shinobi's. Raishi would be a special jounin, and Satoshi would be a fellow genin.

"Oh? A special jounin huh? You must be good at what you do for as young as you are." Kazu would smile at Raishi before passing his gaze to Satoshi. "Oh and a fellow genin? Well i guess that means Raishi would be the soon to be head of the clan?" The crimson eyed genin would giggle again before backflipping off the rock they stood on, unleashing his body into a spinning motion towards the pool of water the waterfalls created. The impact of his body and the pool created a huge splash, sending water splashing on the crowds around him.

15Meet the Family [invite only] Empty Re: Meet the Family [invite only] Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:18 pm

Raishi Kanetsu

Raishi Kanetsu

A-rank
"Oh? A special jounin huh? You must be good at what you do for as young as you are."

Raishi let out a modest smile ate his relative.....he never really so himself as good....more of a work in progress.

"Oh and a fellow genin? Well i guess that means Raishi would be the soon to be head of the clan?"

With that, the kid backflipped off the rock and into the water; Raishi wasn't really paying attention....head of clan? He never really thought of it like that. It never occurred to him...

He quickly shook off the thought from his head, as he had never been the head of anything thing before apart from being a sensei, which was totally different. Responsibilities....

"How about we have a family training session sometime?"

He asked the other Kanetsu who was still with him...Raishi wasn't in the mood to get wet right now. He hated getting wet in his clothes.

16Meet the Family [invite only] Empty Re: Meet the Family [invite only] Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:43 pm

Satoshi

Satoshi

D-rank
"Most likely!" Satoshi said to Kazu before the young ninja backflipped off the rock in to the water below. He then turned to Raishi, who seemed to have the same laziness about him. "It sounds like a great idea." Satoshi said looking to his superior with a blank look. Maybe he could learn a few things from the guy.

17Meet the Family [invite only] Empty Re: Meet the Family [invite only] Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:06 pm

Kazu

Kazu

D-rank
Soaked by the cold water from the water falls, it would a relaxing transition moving from atop the rocks to the cool water that laid beneath them. Kazu would straighten his posture before kicking off the water jumping out the water before concentrating his chakra to his feet allowing him to land, and stand atop the water. His arms would dance as they began to stretch the stiffness his body had succumb to. Looking up he'd notice his fellow Kanetsu yapping away. His eyes would pan around remembering his clothes were next to the two atop the rocks.

The crimson eyed genin would crouch before thrusting himself off the water and onto the side of rock, maintaining his chakra flow to his feet allowing him to walk up the rock wall. Arriving to the top casually, his pockets stuffed in his pants as usual, he'd reach for his clothes before looking blankly at the two. "Well, it's been fun. Nee-ya." He'd wave before connecting his hands using the body flicker jutsu, practically teleporting into the Iwagakure city.

18Meet the Family [invite only] Empty Re: Meet the Family [invite only] Mon May 06, 2013 2:55 am

Satoshi

Satoshi

D-rank
Sato only glanced over to the boy before he left immediately. He then turned to Raishi with a rather bored look. "Well, looks like I'm heading out too! See ya!" He said before turning and using the body flicker technique to leave the area.

-Satoshi Exit Thread-

Spoiler:

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.