You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Neci

Neci

D-rank
Neci woke up in his soft feather bed and yawned, realizing that he should be going soon, he had just gotten a letter from his brother, well more so his half brother but it was all the same to Neci, he hadnt seen his brother in many years since his parent has separated and then died, but he had always kept in touch with his little brother and he felt that with his promotion to Chuunin he was aloud to go visit him, and since his village was pretty peaceful at the moment, since the war in Kirigakure didnt effect them in the slightest, he felt that he could go as well.

Neci shrugged off his blanket and went to go shower, since the nights in Sungakure were barely colder then the day, he needed to shower in the morning instead of the night, because he always woke up sweaty and gross, or at least it was his opinion. After his shower He started getting dressed in his regular attire, buttoning up his red and black shirt while brushing and gelling his hair into its spiked look, he then slid his bracelets on one at a time, each on was red and either plastic and wool. he then slid his red vest on and buttoned it up as well, whilst fixing the collar and pulling on his pants that were also red. It was then he looked again at his neck, the stitches from the puppet user, he liked them, though they were quite ugly, they made him look like a Frankenstein sort of person. Once his Hair was perfect he pulled out his red electronic cigerette and place it in his mouth, relishing in the cherry flavored vapor, he hadnt smoked in years though he kept using the electronic one, though it wasnt bad for him so it didnt bother him too much.

He was ready for the road finally, he buckled his red arakh to his hip and placed his brothers letter in his vest pocket folded up and set on out. He walked on out of his house looking at the sandstone for a last time in a while, the walls were dusty and dry, but they were what he was used to at least, he had not been to the Leaf since he was little and with his little brother, and what he remembered of it was just the house they stayed in before their parents separated and each took a kid, he didnt even know how old he was then, but he was going to see it soon, it wasnt that far away and was an easy walk for him. He then walked past the Kazekages office, he would miss her a little bit, he was a fan of this Kazekage, she was fair and just, but now he was too deal with the man called the White Star, or Mitsuhide Uzumaki of the leaf, the hokage was a man he didnt know well and was excited to meet him, but was more happy to meet his brother.

After a few minutes of walking he started seeing less and less of the sandstone walls, and more and more of the sand dunes of the desert there was a rought hewn path though it was no more then then sand that has been walked on so many times that it is compressed into a dark yellow pathway, and eventually there was nothing but sand and the path, it was hypnotic almost, it seemed the path never ended, well that was what he was thinking until he started seeing a change in the scenery, there was less and less sand and there was starting to be more...green.

It was almost creepy after a while he entered a forest path and was surrounded by these trees, large green sentence that probably gave the village its name, Hidden in the Leaves was true he was feeling cramped by the tress being so close together on him, he would have to get used to it soon, or it would creep him out indefinitely.
*Exit Thread* *Now in Konoha*

Mitsuo

Mitsuo

S-rank
Travelling Rules:

YOU NEED KAGE PERMISSION AND A BUDDY TO TRAVEL AS A GENIN. UNTIL YOU ARE HAVE SOMEONE ELSE POST IN THIS THREAD TRAVELLING WITH YOU, YOU CANNOT POST IN KONOHA.

Neci

Neci

D-rank
I ama CHuunin and have permission, my Rank up was approvd in the Kazekage requests and my Travel was also approved there, i was not hanged on my avatar yet i guess but i was approved

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.