You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Skarn

Skarn

D-rank
It was a beautiful day in Iwagakure; the sun's magnificent present lingered in the timid blue sky, casting a soft orange glow along the rocky terrain below. Nimble white clouds flowed majestically in the air, a subtle breeze swept through the area but overall the temperature was absolutely perfect. Zwei motioned through the crowd of the busy village of Iwagakure; he was bit anxious and it was quite obvious with the way he ventured through the crowd. With his last visit to Lilith; the Tsuichikage's advisor, Zwei was informed that there was a new recruit who held high interest in becoming a shinobi. He was instructed to train with the new recruit, not only to assist the recruit into become a fine shinobi, but apparently Lilith saw a chance for Zwei to further develop his technique as well.

"Excuse me, excuse me!" Zwei exclaimed as he ran through the crowd, trying his best to compensate for his rude behavior. He wanted to be early for their arranged meeting, hoping he could make a good first impression. After getting through the crowd and the busier part of the village; Zwei eventually made it to the Academy where the two would meet. He leaned forward, placing a pair of idle hands on his knees as he exhaled deeply. "Phew, made it and with some time to spare." He muttered quietly to himself before pushing himself back up. Emerald green lenses shifted from side to side as he examined the academy building; he spent several years in this academy and it seemed he still hadn't gotten over the fact that he was officially a Genin.

The edges of his lips lifted slightly, allowing a smile to grace his lips. "Can't wait to meet this person. I sort of wish that Lilith would've given me a bit more information though." He folded his arms behind his head, clasping his hands together just before allowing himself to fall straight back onto the ground and stair at the sky above him. "This is awesome - can't wait!" For now all he could do is weight for his training partner, he couldn't help but to be excited though -- he knew absolutely nothing about his partner and the concept alone seemed potentially eventful.

Word Count: 376

Last edited by Skarn on Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:17 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Word Count!)

Riyo

Riyo

D-rank
With her sunhat on and her black shoes polished, Mochi wandered through the streets, weaving between people and passing under their legs as she headed towards the Academy – the agreed meeting point where she and her partner would meet. She was a little hesitant at first. Having learned all that she knew in terms of Ninjutsu from the Institute, Mochi was more accustomed to solo-work as it was a typical requirement for the initiates after they grasped the basic concepts of the culinary techniques taught at the academy. The concept of working in pairs and working in teams was not new to her, however, and in many cases working with another individual proved to be quite beneficial for Mochi. And besides, making new friends never hurt anyone.

Just before arriving, Mochi stopped near the front gates of the Academy, gazing up at the sky as her mind drifted off to thoughts about who the mysterious partner was going to be. She was slightly worried for them, but not in the sense that Mochi thought highly of herself, no. She was worried that her training partner would not have the willpower to constantly take breaks in between training to sample her creations. Even though they were technically ninjutsu techniques, anything and everything Mochi did with her chakra was edible. She was also somewhat nervous in that she didn’t want to be given special treatment for her appearance. Sure, she was child-like, but that didn’t mean she couldn’t hold her own in battle, and if a beating was what would be needed to get that point across, then Mochi would be sure to follow through.

She finally made her way to the arranged meeting place, smiling as she waved to Zwei from a distance. ”Heya~ Are you here for the training thingy?” She asked. She wondered what his first impression of her would be – Mochi was pretty much used to getting judged immediately by now, and none of it really fazed her. She was well aware of the seal that had been placed on her upon joining the CIA, so she knew that she would’ve been much taller had she chosen a different route than her choice to master the culinary arts. ”My name is Mochi… It’s nice to meet you.”

Skarn

Skarn

D-rank
OOC: Sorry for disappearing on you like that ~_~ Interesting night to say the least...

Zwei turned his head to meet the gaze of the young woman who called out for him. "Yes, that's me!" He replied to her initial call, pushing himself up into a standing position. In an attempt to make himself semi presentable he patted himself down to wipe away the sand. A genuine smile shaped his lips as he examined her, immediately taking notice of her height or rather lack-there-of. From the first gaze he found her rather adorable, complimented with a sweet voice. Was this child his training partner? Despite his curiosity he couldn't help but to be flattered by the whole idea. If it was as he suspected, then he was in the presences of a 'genius' child. If that was the case someone from the Tsuichikage complex deemed him worthy of training along side her.

"Hi Mochi, it's a pleasure to meet you -- I'm Zwei." He paused for a moment, tilting his head to the side slightly to allowing his red hair to shift a bit. "I guess that means you and I are partners." Zwei extended his hand to her in attempt to shake hers -- his idle hand moved to the back of his head, ruffling up his hair a bit out of nervousness. "I'm not exactly sure what we do from here." He added with a chuckle, before coming to an epiphany: "Oh I know, what is your specialty? Perhaps you can give me a demonstration? If you don't mind of course!" It didn't matter to him whether she was a child or not; to be honest he probably respected her a lot more because of it.

Anxiety begun to plague him like a harsh disease, he was so curious to know what she had in store: Perhaps she was an almighty Ninjutsu user, one whom could crush someone with a blink of an eye? Maybe she was Genjutsu user who could convince someone to kill themselves while believing they were fighting their greatest enemy. Then again how neat would it be if she was a Taijutsu champion who could incapacitate someone with a simple flick! Needless to say at this point Zwei was far from concealing how excited he was to see what she could do; he prepared himself just in case she was tempted to use her awesome abilities on him!

Word Count: 389

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.