You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Ok Calm it Down(Mission/Private) Empty Ok Calm it Down(Mission/Private) Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:59 pm

Sanosuke

Sanosuke

D-rank
Sanosuke had just gotten the call from the administration building about some rather troubling news of Kumo when he was sleeping in his cave. While sleeping Sanosuke was stirred from a rather peaceful sleep he was having by a Kumo shinobi. But it was in the morning and the birds were twittering in the air and such his eye sight was just a bit more shocked. So when he was awakened and saw the face of a darkened figure, nobody could really blame Sanosuke for acting a bit more hostile than he should have. At that moment, Sanosuke leaped from his bed and focus his chakra blade in his finger tips and leveled it to the trespasser’s neck. Glaring at the intruder, Sanosuke tried to identify who was near him and such Sanosuke was able to identify who was he looking at based on their headband. The headband he had was the basic village hidden in the leaves’ headband on his forehead. It was the face of a girl about the age of 12 who was blonde with blue eyes and her hair was tied into a tight bun that was only being held up by a single senbon needle. The girl looked as though she was going to be pee her pants at the chakra blade that was aimed at her neck, and carefully explained the scenario.

Upon seeing the headband, Sanosuke let himself go loose and relaxed under his grip on his chakra blade in his hands. Shaking his hands, Sanosuke looked at the girl and chuckled. ”Sorry about that, I thought you were an intruder. No one really comes in here considering its well hidden from most people and only other super cool ninja like me can spot the hideout” Sanosuke explained while chuckling to lighten the tension in the air. Sitting up properly, Sanosuke stretched his body and walked over to his closet. The girl was pretty brave considering she was walking into the cave of the strongest kenjutsu master in Kumo. It was a simple name he was given considering all the people he had defeated. Getting dressed, Sanosuke had an idea of what the girl was called for. ”Let me guess, shit hit the ceiling and I’m called to stop this mayhem, correct?” The girl looked shocked and nodded; figures. And so she was talking about what was going on and the reason why she was here. But the second she finished, Sanosuke’s eyes widened as he was just fastening his headband and his sword.

”Shit! This is bad, good job girl. Make sure Amy gives you the pay out of a C ranked mission for telling me this!” Sanosuke called out and ran out of his cave and towards the battle plateau. There was a mad swordsman who was going on a rampage and harming other shinobi. It was Sanosuke’s goal to stop other innocent people being killed and such he had to end this. He would never allow anyone who is weak to be killed ever again because of them being outclassed. When he got there, Sanosuke saw on the ground was an overgrown samurai who looked to be about 8 feet tall with more swords on his back to deal with. And every single one of those swords that he saw looked to be stacked and heavier than a normal sword that Sanosuke had. But that wasn’t what had Sanosuke so shaking with anger.

On the floor of the ground of the smelting training ground was an injured shinobi with silver short hair that looked to be just about a genin since Sanosuke couldn’t spot the traditional flak jacket of the village hidden in the leaves’ on his person. The wound he got didn’t look too good at all, considering the blood that was spewing from his stomach. His face was as white as a piece of paper, and was covered in cold sweat. The swordsman was about to come down with one of his giant sized swords onto the girl who was standing in between the injured boy and him. The girl, unlike the near death kid was very close to kicking the bucket, she had white hair and looked just about his age and had the kumogakure flak jacket. She looked a bit beat up as well, it was probably from fighting so hard against the armored samurai since her body was riddled with cuts and bruises. She looked as though she was on the losing edge of the fight and was breathing out in pants. She didn’t look as though she last a second.

”IF YOU WON’T TELL ME WHERE DAISUKE AKAKO IS, THEN DIE!” the giant samurai called out before swinging down his sword on the girl who was only shakingly holding a kunai to block the sword. No, Sanosuke wouldn’t let this happen at all! Bursting chakra into his body with his expert chakra flow, Sanosuke blasted himself forward with recoil of the chakra build up in his chakra system that was in his body. While he was flying forward, Sanosuke drew out his sword and got into position. ”Paradigm Shift!” Sanosuke called out as he flew quickly towards the giant samurai. Once he was in the path of the blade, Sanosuke blocked the sword that was about to come down the girl who was barely standing on her two feet. There he saved the day for the girl.

This guy was rather strong, he could barely hold his own sword against the gigantic monstrous swordsman that was before him. Looks like Sanosuke would actually have some fun against this renegade swordsman. ”This is too much fun. Besides, I don’t think it’s fair for you to fight two little rookies rather than someone like me!” Sanosuke gritted under his teeth while he struggled to hold back the swordsman. This guy definitely beat Sanosuke when it came to strength so it was pointless for Sanosuke to try and outmatch him in a contest of strength. The only thing Sanosuke could do was bide the girl some time to get the her and the boy out of here. ”Hey girl, get that kid out of here! I’ll hold him off as along as possible!”

It seemed as though the girl understood what Sanosuke was trying to do and as such, she quickly stridded towards her comrade and took him somewhere safe from the training grounds and out of the reach of the enemy. The samurai looked at Sanosuke with some interest that Sanosuke would guess form the slits of his armored helmet. ”Do you know who Daisuke Akako is?” the samurai asked as he struggled and put more weight down against his sword, causing his feet to slide further into the ground as Sanosuke’s feet sunk into the ground as he struggled.

”No but I won’t allow you to harm those innocent shinobi when I’m around you got that?!” Sanosuke called out in fury as his eye once more turned into the sign of the demonic release. When he noticed the glowing green light of medical ninjutsu coming from the girl, she was most likely healing that teammate of hers. Good, the kid might actually make it out of this alive. And with that, Sanosuke could rest easy. Spinning around, Sanosuke spun around the samurai’s giant form and swung at his back. The samurai grunt and swung around to try and cleave Sanosuke’s stomach right down the middle. Sanosuke blocked the sword of impact by flustering chakra into the strike of his weapon and then exploded that chakra outwards violently at the sword that almost came into contact with his own. The sword was spent spiraling out the swordsman’s hands. ”Burst shield!” Sanosuke called out.

That didn’t stop the swordsman in the slightest as he just withdrew another sword at impact, but Sanosuke wasn’t just about to let that slow him down. Swiping his sword swiftly at multiple places at the armor before the man had time to react, Sanosuke let out a roar. ”Cloud Style: Moon Slice!” Sanosuke bellowed as he struck violently. The man didn’t have enough time to react and such was sent flying backwards. The second Sanosuke landed, he dashed at him with accuracy, but the man tried to swing his sword to cut Sanosuke’s head clean off. ”Don’t you underestimate me like that you bastard!” Sanosuke barked as he aimed his sword to strike at the swordman’s wide opened chest with his blade laced in lightning chakra.

”Piasu!” Sanosuke called out as he let the light bounce off his sword to blind the swordsman as his blade hit the swordsman’s chest armored and lightning danced on his armor. Since lightning is very conductable to metal, the man was paralyzed because of the electric shock. He let out a shock of pain as he was hit with the blast. And such the man went down hard, having the ground near him shake lightly. When Sanosuke looked down at the man, Sanosuke sheathed his sword and let the chakra die down in his left eye so he can inspect the man. He was unconscious, good that made things easy. Radiating chakra like a beacon, he signaled the other shinobi the zero in on his position so they can help bring this mad swordsman into Anthos’ Keep

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.