You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Escaped Prisoner[B-Rank][Private] Empty Escaped Prisoner[B-Rank][Private] Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:53 pm

Tatsuya Taosu

Tatsuya Taosu

D-rank
It was time for another mission. This time it seemed as if someone had escaped prison. It was a shame really. Once the bad guys were caught they never wanted to give up. They never saw how futile it was to continue to fight their village and all they would do is cause chaos. Chaos could not be accepted in Kumogakure. I needed to find this escaped convict quickly.

I had no real clue where this person could be, or what they even looked like to be certain. But I knew they would still be in their prisoner costume. No one in Kumogakure would really help them and all would know where they are going.

I walked into the village center to begin asking around. I walked into a popular produce store. They heard a lot of gossip around usually due to how much people go there to shop, they should know something.

[153/1500]

2Escaped Prisoner[B-Rank][Private] Empty Re: Escaped Prisoner[B-Rank][Private] Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:59 pm

Tatsuya Taosu

Tatsuya Taosu

D-rank
As I walked into the store I saw an elderly couple, the couple who owned the store and mainly hired little kids to help them arrange all the food. I could even remember the few occasions they would ask me. They were kind couple who had been together for fifty-nine years, their sixtieth year coming up in just a few months.

"Oh Tatsuya, what brings you in here? Your mother already bought her produce. Did she forget something?" The elderly man asked. I shook my head. "No sir, I believe she has everything we need. No I am here on official business. Have you heard of an escaped convict in the area? He asked yesterday and I have been tasked to find him. Any information you could give me to capture him, and lower the risk of chaos in our village will be kindly accepted." I spoke kindly but to a serious note. I think the old man was a little off since I wasn't rapping. I saw a smile form on his face, as well as his wife.

"I have not heard anything..." He then looked over at his wife. "Sweetie did you hear of any convicts in the area?" The elderly man asking his wife. She looked over at me and tilted her head, looking up slightly, thinking.

[375/1500]

3Escaped Prisoner[B-Rank][Private] Empty Re: Escaped Prisoner[B-Rank][Private] Mon Mar 25, 2013 3:24 pm

Tatsuya Taosu

Tatsuya Taosu

D-rank
"Now that I think about it I remember hearing a customer talking about how she saw a man ravaging through a dumpster earlier today and how it looked like he was wearing prisoner clothes." I smiled and nodded my head. "Thank you for your assistance. I might come back later for some snacks." I told the elderly couple with a little grin.

I walked out of the store and made my way for the dumpster area, hopefully the man would still be there. As I got to the dumpster I saw garbage thrown onto the ground. He was obviously there at some point, but then what really caught my eyes was that another piece of garbage was being thrown out of the dumpster. Perfect, he was still there.

I began my approach to the garbage. "Hey you! Get out of there!" I yelled out to the person in the dumpster. I heard the searching in the dumpster come to a complete stop, no sound was made. After a half a minute I shouted back out to him. "Common I know you're in there. Come out before we make this harder than it already has to be!" I yelled out to him again. I waited for him to step out and meet me so I could hopefully just take him in.

[596/1500]

4Escaped Prisoner[B-Rank][Private] Empty Re: Escaped Prisoner[B-Rank][Private] Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:09 pm

Tatsuya Taosu

Tatsuya Taosu

D-rank
I hoped that this prisoner did not set off in a run because my body stilled ached from the beast I had fought not to long ago, where I had broken about half of my ribs. Luckily medical ninjutsu was strong, even though I needed a higher level of it to actually help me out. I waited a little more and I finally heard another sound from the dumpster and I saw a head of hair. Good, looks like he was coming out. I stood at the ready, watching as the man exited the dumpster. As his feet landed on the ground I noticed him look behind him. I didn't know whether he was planning to escape or checking if I had backup, either way it wasn't good.

He looked at me as I looked at him. He was quite masculine, so I could imply he was a Taijutsu user. He looked like he could honestly break my in half, which I didn't quite like the idea of, especial after fighting the monster I had fought with Binsu, even if we did take it out with quick haste, not even needing me to use my strongest jutsu. "I am tasked on taking you back to prisoner. Please do not make this more difficult than it has to be.

He looked at me and began to laugh. "You think you can bring ME in?!" He shouted. I expected a larger variety of shinobi to take me out! Not some genin! This village truly underestimates me!" He began to shout out at me in anger. He thought I was a genin? Well that sure is going to change this guy's aspect of life. He got into a boxing stance and began to laugh harder. I simply sighed. This guy wanted to fight for me to bring him in. I guess I had no choice.

[912/1500]

5Escaped Prisoner[B-Rank][Private] Empty Re: Escaped Prisoner[B-Rank][Private] Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:35 pm

Tatsuya Taosu

Tatsuya Taosu

D-rank
To my surprise he didn't come barging at me though. Instead he lifted his fists into the air and I saw chakra begin to form around them. Already I could tell this was going no where good. He slammed his fists onto the ground and the earth beneath me, and in a line in front of him, began to raise and tilt towards him. He was trying to throw me off my balance. He really did underestimate me. He assumed because I was young I had no real skill, well this should just make the battle easier. I began to concentrate chakra to my feet so that I would remain in the same spot as the ground tilted.

He looked up at me in surprise. I had now wondered if this guy had ever gone to the ninja academy because this, as well as water walking, was one of the things we were taught. The slab of earth stood at a seventy five degree angle and I looked down at the prisoner, a good three feet above him. He just blocked one of his paths of escape and also gave me the higher ground. He might have been strong but he sure wasn't the sharpest tool in the shed.

[1123/1500]

6Escaped Prisoner[B-Rank][Private] Empty Re: Escaped Prisoner[B-Rank][Private] Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:02 pm

Tatsuya Taosu

Tatsuya Taosu

D-rank
I reached into my side kunai holder and drew one of my three kunais. I had then release the chakra that held me to the slanted stone slab. I had begun to slid down the slab. My knees were bent to accelerate my speed going down, along with gravity helping me coming down faster. I noticed the man draw his fist back to go for a punch, assuming that the momentum of my fall would do nothing more but help the impact of his punch. I grinned and unbent my knees, pushing myself off of the stone slab and throwing me into the air.

As I flew overhead the prisoner, I saw his face turn into shock and his fist smash into the stone slab. Wonderful, he had hurt himself. He really was not the smartest person I had met, but unfortnatly not the dumbest either. I had stabbed my kunai into his right shoulder blade. Mainly I aimed for his right because that seemed to be his dominate arm. The kunai impaled into his shoulder and I landed behind the prisoner. The fight was now beginning. He wouldn't know what hit him.

[1317/1500]

7Escaped Prisoner[B-Rank][Private] Empty Re: Escaped Prisoner[B-Rank][Private] Mon Mar 25, 2013 6:17 pm

Tatsuya Taosu

Tatsuya Taosu

D-rank
My back was facing the prisoner but he was still in a somewhat daze with the fact of how hard I had hit him, it was time to show him what I was really about. My taijutsu skills were still at Chunnin level but it was all I would need against a dim-wit like this I assumed. I quickly turned around on my feet, getting into my Wing chun stance as I turned around, my right side, the dominate side, facing the back of the prisoner. I knew he was probably stronger than me in taijutsu so I had to act quickly.

I threw my fists at the sides of the man's head. My hands hit his ears and I heard the prisoner shout out. He was now most likely hearing a powerful ringing in his ears. It would put him into a long enough daze for me to finish this guy off. He held his head with pain as I took a few jogging steps backwards and then went into a run towards the prisoner.

[1495/1500]

8Escaped Prisoner[B-Rank][Private] Empty Re: Escaped Prisoner[B-Rank][Private] Mon Mar 25, 2013 6:21 pm

Tatsuya Taosu

Tatsuya Taosu

D-rank
As I ran back towards the dazed prisoner I jumped into the air and grabbed the back of the prisoner's head with my right hand. The power of momentum helped me achieve my next task as I pushed the head of the prisoner hard against the stone slab he created earlier. I heard the breaking of his nose but not a shrill of pain. He was made unconscious, which was perfect really. As I let go of his head he flopped down onto the ground. I bent over and picked the kunai out of his shoulder blade and smiled. "Just for your information, I'm a Special Jounin. Age means nothing in the shinobi world." I told the unconscious prisoner as I proceeded to lifting him up and carrying him back to prison. One more mission had been complete.

[1635/1500]
[Mission/Thread Complete]

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.