You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Training for six hours (Closed) Empty Training for six hours (Closed) Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:40 am

Jojo Kaguya

Jojo Kaguya

D-rank
Wearing a manner of cloth of white with strictly black sash, all of which retained her womanly charm. She would be heading out to the training fields with her Kazekage to the duel she had never seen before. The time before hand being six hours was plentiful though seeing as how she saw her friend meditating she would do some lift training. Normally this task would consist of more than her expertise but graciously a tree was around the meditation zone at this time of afternoon. It depended on how she was feeling and seeing as how it was not blood thirsty she found her way to traverse there with ease, carrying a food pouch with her as she did so. It was ever so easier to gather and collect a training field to which she would simply find that she could train the whole six hours and not be tired at all. This would be where she would go.

Armed with her strength and abilities that lied within her body, the single scroll with its red and black coloring along the parchment, hung at her hip while she took well to walk around the outside air. She also carried the prepared food sacks made especially for such outings as this. As each of these things were held by her, she steadies herself with some skill she knew. She would look around at this fresh afternoon and breathe in that fresh cool air. As in actually breathe fresh air for once as she would walk forwards to the personal meditation grounds to which she noted all present materials within the vicinity.

Jojo would look about and appear somewhere inside the meditation zone’s tree line, still retaining eye and ear contact to her friend, the area was labeled as the fourth of its kind, where she stood by a single tree. Setting the meals alongside the edge of the tree; she would jump into the high branches and begin to meditate on the oath and words of her taijutsu masters as of late. Paying full attention to two things, which included the Kazekage who was also meditating there at the same moment as Jojo herself, was. As Jojo recited her trainer’s oath of the warrior throughout her head the words dug through the mentality with complete and utter clinks to the skull. Each word meant a new discipline she would be in the run to challenge herself to learn as each one began and ended with a single pull up with her left, the off, hand as her right would grip the bicep.

"I have no parents; I make the Heavens and the Earth my parents. I have no home; I make the Tan T'ien my home. I have no divine power; I make honesty my Divine Power. I have no means; I make Docility my means. I have no magic power; I make personality my Magic Power. I have neither life nor death; I make A Um my Life and Death." With every line of this verse, she did three pull-ups before the cringing of her arm twitched sporadically and she would switch during a pull as her arms switched and the right arm caught. Now with this arm she did pull-ups until she had hyperactively extended the arm with each pull upward. The pulling increased and its strength applied increasing far too much, to where the training did well for her. This would only prove to become more so dangerous to her as it would continue to gather its mannerly test.

"I have no body; I make Stoicism my Body. I have no eyes; I make The Flash of Lightning my eyes. I have no ears; I make Sensibility my Ears. I have no limbs; I make Promptitude my Limbs. I have no laws; I make Self-Protection my Laws." During this section, she had done these right arm pull-ups and now she would attempt to switch again. However, during the hyperactive extension she boosted her legs up and began to do curl ups. Each and every one would pull through and force herself to contract the gut in the curl ups as she did so to bring her body from its downward one eighty to a forty five degrees of her own body. This core workout was intense and she proactively followed it as such.

"I have no strategy; I make the Right to Kill and the Right to Restore Life my Strategy. I have no designs; I make Seizing the Opportunity by the Forelock my Designs. I have no miracles; I make Righteous Laws my Miracle. I have no principles; I make Adaptability to all circumstances my Principle. I have no tactics; I make Emptiness and Fullness my Tactics." Her curl-ups were steady and increased with short bursts as this training kept to it and her body huffed with strain on the nerves and her own strengthening muscles. Quickly extinguishing any thought that would try to influence her into thinking she could not go on anymore, she would continue to prove her mind wrong. Her mind was nothing; there was no body to her anymore. She was only an extension, a tool, of the land itself and the defense as such. That is when she straitened and locked her knees and slid out of the hold for curl ups.

"I have no talent; I make ready with my Talent. I have no friends; I make my Mind my Friend. I have no enemy; I make Incautiousness my Enemy. I have no armor; I make Benevolence my Armor. I have no castle; I make Immovable Mind my Castle. I have no sword; I make No Mind my Sword." Now having slid out of it, she would immediately catch the branch under her with her arms. As she did, she would begin performing handstand push-ups that would ensue much like the woman she was now seeing everything around her. As she would perform her own push-ups to match the Kazekage’s witnessed breathing, who had been meditating over the whole course of Jojo’s perception, yet she would not be able to pull it off as well as Yui’s breathing. All the while, her reciting of her training oath itself kept her on her toes as Jojo would continue the training as such but she kept it all to her own best form of styled training. That is until she fell out of the tree to catch her arms and barrel roll to her back gasping for air as it was. Burst workouts were always the best. As she had waited there giving panted and bated breaths to her training she would not be dizzy, rather she found such a thing intriguing.

Jojo would not allow this to drop anchor on her spirit though as she merely smiled. It would be ever so easy and simple to tag her place along to gather the necessary benefits of her training. Certainly, she was breathing heavily from this burst workout but rather she had another way to train all of this and that was simple enough to gather while looking at the tree in front of her. The calm delicate leaves as her hands readied themselves in a calm equal effort. To which she knew how to perform all this tactical effort in a calming effortless way. This would not take long to fully perform as she would only smile and then from the end of the beginning she would raise from the soft landing spot she had made comfort to her back. To which she would now smile at that single-handed spot.

With such an ease she would twirl her body around, easing its battle readiness to that utmost necessary need to meet that continual allotted timing. She absolutely enjoyed this day as it were one of the best she ever had no doubt. To which her knowledge began to twirl in on her mentality and begin to divulge in on its own self, as she would find such a timely tribunal in her mentality as with a grin she smiled. “To be one with earth and extended from there in,” she would begin while the twirl had a rhythm of its own molecular structure. The twirl was meant as a simple exercise to the legs, allowing the blood to rush and spin out of control to the single-handed knowledge of the legs muscular self-esteem. The embalming of the muscles being indefinitely perfect, all to the body as she found herself easing it to unknown levels as it were.

It happened to be such a delight to the beginning of an unjust end as she continued to thrive off this individual effort from her own unnatural training. This was her path to training thoroughly through the timely divulgences of the pathways to where she would find such refuge within her very heart, deepening that well of emotion custom as per a warrior. This steady heart continually filling itself with the knowledge along with the strain of his muscles. The strain of the tendons within her body, all pulling in on the leg itself as she twirled like an ice skater in a final trick to the goal. From where in the body continued the decline of useful muscles. She found herself needing a growl from the stomach. The necessary need to gather the necessary guide to which her body would gather and require food. It was needed within her mentality that she continued on by ignoring such a feeling.

The finishing touch of the mind to which she accurately could describe as the hunger grew within her and allowed her own mind to play tricks, wanted to eat as the reward. She would look at the tree now and begin punching the tree, breaking bits of her flesh off as she did so. It was ever so simple in the manner to which she had begun. It was a manner of a simple punch leading to the finishing kick. That down sloping kick that shook the tree to befall more leaves. This only proved to allow her a new style of training, as she would now do speed training to destroy each and every one of these leaves that fell. This finishing training maneuver that completely put the tree to waste as it were. She found such a mind to her own as she crept through that finale as her own persona kept in. She did not just finish with a small kick but rather she performed multiple kicks and punches, putting the tree to waste as it were. To only simply comply to gather the bark and make a burning pile to cook up food to eat again.

To simply put this was the personal area of good oll training to which she enjoyed to the highest possible angles. She loved the training opportunity and after taking more time she would go back to training as per speed work out, this specific style was notably the best to train with. To which she could completely enjoy the personal freedom as she faced the tree and with a few good pointers she began kicking away at the with full shin on wood. This style was used for the personal outlook on perfect alignment to which she found all too well in the effects of this. She would merely smile while looking into this as she popped her neck and continued on.

It was all to easy to her to which she would jump upwards through the sides of the tree, breaking away bits and pieces as she kicked at it and destroyed what she needed to while heading up. Making it ever so simple to which Jojo smiled as she reached the top and then upon kick jumped out of the highest branch she would tuck her knees in towards her chest and begin to swirl. Spinning more and more until finally resting at the foot of the tree. Smiling as she did so ever so easily. It was the personal ease as she looked up at the sun and smiled, it was finally time to go.

-2026 words-
EXIT

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.