You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Binsu

Binsu

D-rank

Binsu had woken up that day, knowing he had a few missions to complete that day and that his time in which to do them was limited. Today, he had to take on a mission called, ‘Couple Problems’. Apparently, some couple in Kumogakure were having issues with each other and needed help. Why the Raikage would make such a task a noteworthy mission was beyond Binsu, but he believed that a mission was a mission. He had a goal, one he had set for himself, by himself, that required him to complete a certain number of missions. He was a chuunin, yes, but he wasn’t as strong as a true, Chuunin ranked Shinobi. He lacked the combat experience and lacked to resources in order to be a be a successful aspect of his village. He was determined in fulfilling his dreams of one day serving his village with great importance, but in order to get to the top, we all must start at the bottom. Binsu, was at the bottom, but he had so much hope that he could almost taste his dreams. His future was shining bright, and he hoped it’d stay that way. One way of making sure that that happens was getting stronger, and getting stronger included doing missions, such as the one he was going to tackle on today.

Now making his way towards the Sky bar, Binsu went over the details of the mission in his head. He firstly needed to find this woman, the one that would provide him the recipe he needed and the mission scroll stated that he would find her standing right outside the bar. Binsu, as he got closer towards the Sky bar, noticed two figures, standing outside of the building, just next to the entrance. One, was a rather slim woman, the other, a muscular male, a bodyguard at the pub by the looks of his uniform. Binsu approached the slender woman and said, ”Excuse me ma’am, but is your name by any chance, Corina?” The woman eyed Binsu from head to toe, for a brief moment, before finally saying, ”Yes, and you are?” Binsu displayed a smile on his face, knowing he had approached the right person. It would’ve been awkward and embarrassing for him if he had approached the wrong woman. ”Binsu, I am the Shinobi the Raikage sent over to help you out with finding your husband, in return for a certain recipe,” he explained to her. She then livened her face more, as if she had just remembered an answer to a crucial question and said, ”Oh yeah, I remember now.” She then dropped her tone and said with an angry attitude, ”You can find y pathetic husband somewhere in that bar, but I am not going in there.” Binsu nodded in agreement; after all, he couldn’t expect good things to happen to him if he didn’t do something good first. He now marched into the bar and eyed the crowd for a moment or two. Everyone in the club was between the ages of 18-25, none of them looked older or younger, but there was a certain man sitting next to an attractive woman, who seemed to be older than 28 at least. Binsu slowly made his way towards the couple, and when he had arrived at the table, he simply asked the man if he knew of a person called Corina. Immediately, he stood up, told the girl that he was sitting with he had to do something for a while, then pulled Binsu away from their table and over at the bar. He then said to Binsu, ”Look, you can’t tell my wife I’m cheating on her. I’ll give you this recipe if you don’t tell her about my little secret, ok?” Binsu thought about it for a while. He didn’t like the idea of betrayed the poor woman, but at the same time, he wanted this mission done and over with. He nodded at the man in agreement, before taking the recipe from him. He then made off with it around the back door of the bar and over to the Raikage’s office to retrieve his reward.

{Wordcount:709/600}
[Exit Thread]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.