You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Mission cheating husband Empty Mission cheating husband Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:21 pm

Aulden

Aulden

D-rank
It was another average day for Zanto. There were bright sunny skies, gentle breeze, and a mission description in his hand. He would much rather train right now, but he was low on funds. So he decided to take some small missions to put some ryo in his pocket. This latest one that he accepted had to do was simple. He had to go get a medical recipe from this couple for the hospital. Simple and easy. He approached the address where this couple was living. It was a small and cozy home. Zanto would like to get a home like this and move out of his small apartment with Setsuko. Kami knows with all the things she buys they needed a bigger place. He approached the door and knocked and waited for someone to answer. Moments later a woman appeared at the front door.
“Miss Corina?” Zanto asked.
The women slightly nodded her head and said.
“Yes?”
“My name is Zanto I am here to retrieve a recipe for the medical corps.”
She smiled softly.
“Yes I do have it, but there is something I would like you to do for me first.” She said.
‘Figures it’s never easy.’ Zanto thought.
“What can I do for you?” Zanto asked.
“Come with me.” She said.
She locked the door behind her and they both walked down the street. She led Zanto to the sky bar a well-known hang out for a lot of people.
“I believe my Husband is being unfaithful… All I ask is that you confirm my suspicions. Quick in and out and the recipe is yours.” She explained.
‘Great lovers quarrel.’ Zanto thought.
“What is your husband’s name?” Zanto asked.
“His name is Orwin. He is skinny brown hair and usually drinks cheap sake.” She explained.
Zanto just nodded his head and entered the sky bar.
The bar had a decent amount of costumers. Zanto approached the bar and sat down on a bar stool. He scanned the area quickly. There were a total of thirteen people in the bar. There were nine males and four women.
‘Well there are a few women around that will at least narrow my search, unless he is swinging for the other team.’ Zanto thought.
The bar tender walked up and asked Zanto what he wanted to drink. The drinks here in Kumo were not the best. In fact he was going to try and get Setsuko to work here or at least open up her own bar so and introduce the beer her village was so famous for. That would be a dream come true for Zanto.
“Warm Sake please, and I have a question.” Zanto said.
The bartender poured Zanto’s sake and listened intently.
“I am looking for a man named Orwin. He is skinny has brown hair and usually drinks cheap sake. Have you seen anyone meeting that description?” Zanto inquired.
The bartender smiled and motioned to a man in the back corner of the bar. Zanto looked back and saw the one he was after, and that is not all he saw. Orwin was with another man. Zanto’s eyes turned into saucers.
‘What the hell?’ Zanto thought.
He watched as Orwin kissed the man and right then and there Zanto had enough. He decided against confronting him, because he did not want to get in the middle of this. He drank his sake and left the bar to report to Corina.
He saw her just outside the bar. This was an awkward situation, but he had to get that recipe. As soon as she saw him she quickly approached him and bombarded him with questions.
“Corina…. I am not sure how to tell you this… but I think your husband is a homosexual.” Zanto nervously said.
Her jaw dropped to the floor. She asked if he was still in there. Zanto complied and told her everything. In return she handed Zanto the recipe and stormed into the bar. Zanto did not want to stay and watch so he bolted as fast as he could to the hospital.

WC 680/600
Exit thread.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.