You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Help Around the Academy (D-Rank Mission) Empty Help Around the Academy (D-Rank Mission) Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:51 am

Kaguza

Kaguza

D-rank
Kaguza woke up rather earlier then usual today, though he had more reason today to do so then most. He had been requested to lend a hand at the academy today, the specifics of this request were still unknown to him, aside from him helping out one of the teachers. Though the details were still obscure he was told to arrive armed as if going on any other mission. Getting up he did his usual morning ritual, shower, shave, eat, and don his usual clothing. The longest part of any mission related day came last, equipping his arsenal. The wall of weaponry stood before him in his small shack he called home. In order he slipped the weapons into their appropriate spots in the harness on his back. Two Sledgehammer, two War fans, two yawaras, a pair of chain hand scythes, and his meteor hammer that went around his right forearm instead of the now weighted holster on his back.

Stepping outside, the sky was it's usual grey overcast. Surprisingly there was no rain, if he had to do anything outside, least he wouldn't get wet today. Making his way to the academy, he arrived earlier then most of the students. Wandering inside he quickly found the teacher's lounge, one quickly stood up upon seeing Kaguza enter the room. "You must be Kaguza, you'll be helping me out today. We're having a special class today, one on weapons and taijutsu. Since there aren't too many versatile weapon users in the village, you were chosen to display your arsenal and show off there capabilities." Kaguza listened to the teacher and understood why he had been chosen for such a simple task. Several ninja used weapons in combat, but it was rare to see any of them use something outside of swords and basic ninja weaponry. Kaguza's collection currently sported several unique weapons that would bring a surprise to some ninja.

Kaguza made his way to the classroom he was instructed, and waited till he was called upon. The school began to fill with students and funnel into the classroom. One by one they began conversing amongst themselves, some whispering out of curiosity over Kaguza's presence. It felt almost nostalic, he hadn't been back to the academy in over 7 years now. To see the way the children acted seemed almost funny, though he remembered acting the same way. The teacher made his appearance as the school bell rang. "Sit down, and let's get today started. This is Kaguza Myugan, he'll be demonstrating the use of different weapons today for the class. Let's head outside and get started, neatly file outside."

The class made there way outside to a designated area for combat practice. The student gathered in a circle around the teacher and Kaguza. A sense of stage fright welled inside him, he had never been in front of so many students before. "Alright Kaguza the stage is all yours." With a nod, he looked over all the students, the mixture seemed similar to when he was a student himself. He could spot the clown, the popular, the pretty, the stuck up, and the isolated talent. "As you all know my name we'll skip straight to the weaponry. I'm a highly versed weapon user, this is my standard arsenal for any scenario." He began laying out on the ground all of his weapons for the class to see. A couple of laughs could be heard when he set out the war fans. "Now each weapon has it's uses and anyone who seeks to use weapons of any kind should learn them." One of the student continued to laugh and began calling Kaguza names for using fans, claiming they were for girls. "How bout this then, come over here and chose what ever weapon you want, and we'll have a quick sparring match. Think you can beat a genin, if I use the girly fans?" Kaguza threw out the challenge as if to mock the boy. Throwing his chest out he accepted, peering over the set of weapons he chose the chained hand scythes. "I'll win, these are so much better then a girl's weapon." A couple of the girls themselves clearly were irritated. Picking up the war fans, he opened one and imitated a woman, hiding his face while he peeked over the edge at the boy. A couple of the other children laughed. The boy charged at Kaguza, lashing out with several swings. Gracefully he dodged each one, before holding the open fan close to the boys face, blinding him. Kaguza's next move ended the mock sparring match, he swiftly brought the closed war fan to the boys throat. Though he didn't apply any force, the boy clearly had lost. "As I said, each weapon has it's uses. Simply because you think one is girly you should never underestimate it's user. War fans like these, can be used to distract and blind an opponent to your next move. If your properly trained to use a weapon you'll find ways to win against an opponent no matter what they might use." The rest of the day went by with several students participating in mock sparring matches, trying every weapon Kaguza had brought with him.

Total word count 873/700

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.