You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Rapping Babysitter [D-Rank] Empty Rapping Babysitter [D-Rank] Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:14 pm

Tatsuya Taosu

Tatsuya Taosu

D-rank
My worst pick. I went to the mission board earlier and picked a random low-ranking mission. That was my own fault. I grabbed a mission of me having to baby sit. Night was approaching and my time to arrive at the clients house was coming up.

As I arrive to the home I knocked on the door, two quick, normal pitched,knocks. I waited a few second and the door came open. Maybe it was the fact the last door that opened drew a sword to my head but I quickly started examining everything that was being revealed as the door opened.

[103/600]

2Rapping Babysitter [D-Rank] Empty Re: Rapping Babysitter [D-Rank] Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:52 pm

Tatsuya Taosu

Tatsuya Taosu

D-rank
As the opening door came to a stop I saw a beautiful skinned woman and a wonderful face. She looked as if she could be a model. I smiled at her and she quickly began speaking. "Oh you must be the one who took the mission! Hi I'm Misoka! I'm the mother!" She spoke loudly, she seemed really happy, maybe a little too happy. "Oh Please Come in!" She said, holding the open for me.

I walked in quietly. I wasn't sure how the parents would react to a rapping babysitter. They might see my amazing skills as a bad influence of speech around their child. "This is Sora, my husband." She said as she walked next to her husband, who was holding a small child. She looked like she couldn't be older than three. I smiled kindly to the child and shook the father's hand. "you're going to be watching my little Mia?" He asked me. All I could do was smile and nod. He simply stood and looked at me.
[281/600]

3Rapping Babysitter [D-Rank] Empty Re: Rapping Babysitter [D-Rank] Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:51 pm

Tatsuya Taosu

Tatsuya Taosu

D-rank
A few moments of silence passed, the daughter simply sitting in her father's arms, hugging him warmly. The dad kisses his daughter on her forehead and then held her out to me. "You take good care of my daughter. I may not be a shinobi but I will defiantly destroy you if anything happens to her." I nodded as I took the little girl into my arms. Misoka grabbed Sora by the arm and almost dragged him outside. "Oh and before she goes to bed sing her 'Ba Ba Black Sheep'" Misoka said as she closed the door.

I almost wished that door didn't close. The little girl, Mia, looked up at me and smiled as soon as the click was heard from the door. She had this diabolical smile. I already felt discomfort in every inch of my body.
[423/600]

4Rapping Babysitter [D-Rank] Empty Re: Rapping Babysitter [D-Rank] Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:12 am

Tatsuya Taosu

Tatsuya Taosu

D-rank
The girl, as if she were a shinobi herself, jumped out of my arms, swinging off of my left and landed on a couch behind me. I instantly turned around in shock. How did that child just do that? Before I got to answer that question Mia jumped off the couch and began to run towards the wall. Why on this green earth she would do that escaped me completely, but I had no time to think of what motives a little three year old had. I took a few steps, turning around, and the girl head-dove towards the wall.

I quickly dove to the ground and caught the child just before her head hit. I didn't even let her touch the ground. I instantly lifted her up by her shirt and put her into my arms, holding her tightly. I sat down on the couch and held onto her tightly. Quickly I remembered what the mother said. It was time for the child to go night nigh.

~

A few hours had gone by, the child sleeping tightly in her bed, after I sung to her. As the parents got back I showed them their safe daughter. Misoka thanked me kindly while Sora stared at me. "Thank you for all your help!" Misoka told me. I walked out, the parents wouldn't be happy later though, seeing as their daughter already had a few hours of sleep, they are going to miss out o a few of their own.
[671/600 Words]
[Mission/Thread Complete]

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.