You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Etsuo Yukimura

Etsuo Yukimura

D-rank
Well today was once again, one of those "alright let's get this over with."days for Etsuo. Not that he hated doing this mission with his squadmate, Tatsuya. But that all of the stuff that he has been through the past few days, has been mental and emotional exhausting to him. He would taken the day off but this mission needed done today and it was reported, a group of bandits in the area. They don't seem to be leaving any time soon either. So, he should be able to meet up with his squad mate and approach them together. Should be a simple mission even though it was ranked higher than the ones he took beforehand.

Eventually his red eye friend would join him and they could speak a little after that on the way. As he saw the approach of Tatsuya, he would face him, show a small smile, and proceed to greet him as best as he could manage in his stated.

"Nice to meet you, Tatsuya." He would say to him.

Both Etsuo and Tatsuya were technically training under the Raikage and it was an honor to have as a sensei. Currently for the summit though she was out in the Iron country with the other kages.

Word count: 213/1,000

Tatsuya Taosu

Tatsuya Taosu

D-rank
I had received word that I would be taking another similar mission, one similar to that I just completed not too long ago. The mission where I took our four thugs easily with a single jump down and only the usage of my clan jutsu. I guess I was not doing this mission alone however. I was doing this mission with a squad mate this time. It wasn’t completely necessary but it should be a small trust building exercise and would be good to see how my teammate would fight. The Raikage had chosen us; it would be good to know why we were chosen after all.
As I arrived at a previously disclosed location I saw my teammate, well at least my best guess on who my teammate was. I had only seen a face photo of him but it was good enough. I raised my hand in salutations as I got closer. “Nice to meet you Tatsuya.” He said to me. He seemed nice. “Hey, yo, call me Little T. It seems that you and me are squad mates to be.” I rapped out to him. He would probably find it strange; I just hoped he could get used to it.
“Guess I’ll be showing you the thugs, just hope you’re ready to break their mugs.” I said with a grin, remembering how I deeply burned the last of the thugs. It was only my hope that the Taosu clan would raise in honor and esteem with the defeat of these thugs.
[257/1000]

Last edited by Tatsuya Taosu on Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:48 am; edited 1 time in total

Etsuo Yukimura

Etsuo Yukimura

D-rank
It seemed that the same person from the picture he saw, had indeed arrived. Etsuo was at first surprised by how Tatsuya spoke but quickly got use to it and came to realize the pattern behind it. He managed keeping his welcoming smile a bit longer before letting it get smaller and smaller as it went on. He remembered to call Tatsuya, Little T from now on. He listened to what Little T had to say about leading the way and would gladly allow him to show him the way. He wondered how his squad mate would act in combat and if they would be able to work together. But did they really even need to do so for this mission. After all, he could of done this alone, but it was probably made to give them a opportunity to meet up with each other.

"Well then, you can lead the way." He told Little T and they would journey on hopefully to find the bandits.

With his squad mate showing the path they needed to take, Etsuo would follow quietly behind. He kept a few feet between them as they walked onward.

When they arrived, he viewed quite a scene of chaos as the bandits were causing such a racket that it would be impossible to not see them or hear them. Within all of their madness they took note of them and charged in on Little T and Etsuo. They were attempting to close in on them in close combat, something he feared, he wanted to act quickly and with power. So, he quickly closed his eyes and opened them with the Sharigan in them. He rushed to be beside Little T as he made hand signs quickly.

Before he finished he quickly spoke to Tatsuya about what he was about to do.

"Back up, please." He whispered.

At the end of his signs, he made the tiger sign and with a deep breath, he real eased fire from his mouth upon three of the bandits. This covered two of them within a 5 meter range of him with at least second burns, and were rendered unconscious from the pain probably. The third one escaped though with only a few burns with the forth and final, completely unharmed by the jutsu.

Hopefully, Little T had a plan for them as Etsuo needed distance and took a step or two back now.

Word Count: 620/1,000 total.

Jutsu/ Sharigan, One tomoe
Katon: Great Fireball Jutsu

Chakra: 130/150

Tatsuya Taosu

Tatsuya Taosu

D-rank
As we got to our location, I saw the thugs. Since it was still daylight outside these guys were far louder. Maybe they were just growing on annoyance. As Etsuo whispered to me to get back, I did so, stepping to the side of him and behind him a few steps. I watched as he put his hands together and fired a large fireball jutsu. The katon jutsu was beautiful, I could sense I would get along with him. He seemed to have some act for the fire techniques.

I watched as two were knocked down and two others dodges, one less than another. I noticed Etsuo begin to back up and I grinned. "Listen here, ill take care of them and then we can cheer." I said as I then ran off towards the other two thugs. As I got within arms length of the first thug I got into a quick Wing Chun stance. the thug threw a right hook at my face. He wasn't fast enough though.

I lifted my right arm, blocking his punch at the elbow and quickly jabbing my left hand into his throat. He quickly choked from the strong left jab to his throat. As he began to go for his throat, to cover the pain it seemed,I yelled out to Etsuo "Back up a few meters, im gonna burn these little cheaters!" I yelled back to Etsuo as I used both my left and right arms, open palms, to grab him and throw him at the last thug. As the two were about to collide I grinned and ran quickly to be close to both of the thugs. "Katon:Makikomu honō (Fire Style: Engulfing Flames)" I said, unleashing the jutsu at a B-rank level, 10 meter already away from Etsuo, hoping he got out of range quickly. The flames were unleashed and it covered the bodies of the two remaining thugs as well as the ground and a nearby wall. They all experienced deep 2nd degree burns.

As the fire was dissipated into the air I looked over at Etsuo to make sure he was alright.
[614/100]
130/150 Chakra:

Last edited by Tatsuya Taosu on Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:49 am; edited 1 time in total

Etsuo Yukimura

Etsuo Yukimura

D-rank
These guys definitely were an annoyance but at least, they weren't a true threat to them. Etsuo was glad that Little T had followed with his advice and gotten out of the way of the jutsu. But this only dealt with half of the bandits and Etsuo ran out of space to use his jutsu once again and not get harmed himself by the fire ball. So he was out of options, but then Tatsuya stepped forward to deal with the bandits head on with taijutsu. It was successful on the first bandit and he prepared to use a powerful jutsu. He was warned to get out of the way and he did so with the help of his Sharigan perfectly. The jutsu was also from the element, Katon and it definitely burned them up really well.

He noticed that Tatsuya was checking on him and they made direct eye contact with each other. Etsuo moved towards the defeated bandits and took note that each of them were alive. But there was a feeling that he should kill them to avenge his brother, even though they had nothing to do with it. He turned to face and look at Tatsuya once more telling him something this time.

"Others should be here to arrest them soon shouldn't they?"

Word count: 839

Jutsu: Sharigan

Chakra: 125/150

Tatsuya Taosu

Tatsuya Taosu

D-rank
As I looked at Etsuo I noticed something. His eyes were red. They seemed different in a different manner too though. It seemed like there was another pupil in his eyes, but not really a pupil. I began to think through lessons I had heard through out my life, those eyes seemed familiar to me. Not because of the fact that I had seen them, but because they were well known to him.

As Etsuo got closer I remembered where I saw those eyes from. Those are the eyes of the Uchiha clan. My own eyes reminded some people of a sharingan. So Etsuo was an Uchiha clan member, very interesting. I then heard Etsuo speak. "Others should be here to arrest them soon shouldn't they?" I nodded to him, acknowledging his question with a yes, not being bale to think of anything to rap about quickly.

"Looks like our mission is complete, it was fun to see these thugs get beat." I smiled over at Etsuo. His bloodline was rare, it was no surprised really to see that he was under the Raikage's squad.
[801/1000]

Etsuo Yukimura

Etsuo Yukimura

D-rank
This mission was pretty much over now, since they had defeated the bandits without killing them. It was only a matter of time until the reinforcement arrived to arrest the criminals that they were. Etsuo nearly forgot that he had his sharigan still active because he was taking down these foes and to get out of the way of Little It's jutsu. He closed his eyes and reopened them to their natural dark blue color that his him as a Uchiha. He didn't even quite know that he was one of the Uchiha family since his mother took on the Yukimura name.

This was definitely a good day actually as he got to meet one of his squad mates and used his Sharigan effectively.

"It was indeed fun." He replied to Tatsuya.

"Do you think in a few days we could get together and train, we both seem very skilled in Katon?" He followed with asking Little T.

Hopefully his answer would be the one that he wanted since he was asking it anyway.

Word Count: 1000+/1000

Jutsu/ Sharigan

Chakra: 120/150

Tatsuya Taosu

Tatsuya Taosu

D-rank
I looked at the highly burned thugs around me. I could only assume that the nearby area heard or even saw the flames in the area and called in the police. If not then we would have to carry the thugs, and I simply did not want to. To carry the thug into their rightful spot seemed a bit undermined to me. I would have rather just killed them. "We can only assume that they're coming, if not then they're just shunning." I rapped out to Etsuo as he talked about somebody coming to pick up the highly burnt thugs.

As he then talked about us training in the future I began to think to myself. As a Genin he was strong, but why fight so early on? I grinned as I rapped out my next phrases. "Why start at genin, that's too soon, Its almost like eating dinner at noon. I advise we fight as Special Jounin, at that point we'll stop honing our skills." Tatsuya spoke out towards Etsuo, his last line wrecking his mind. He couldn't think of any other logical way to say it on the spot.

As I looked off behind Etsuo I saw five officers comign down the road, running. I held out my hand in a hello and pointed at each of the thugs, signaling for them to be arrested. I then looked back at Etsuo. "When we get to that level we can fight as equals, then all of our fights will have a sequel." I told Etsuo. I knew that in a squad with someone like him and the Raikage ordering us that we could rise to great potential. It was time for me to go. I began to walk off, not saying a word. All I did was lift my hand as I walked forwards.
[Exit Tatsuya]
[1111/1000 Words]
[Mission Complete]

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.