You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hikou

Hikou

D-rank
I walked out of the pub and instantly began to walk towards the village gates, smiling gently at those who I saw. I had been smiling all day. Luckily I could just walk in peace once I left the village,no need for appearances when there was no one to appear to. I was a kind soul but at time being kind was something difficult to do. I stopped for a moment and took a deep breath in. I waited a moment before breathing out. I began to look to my sides at people shopping. They actually became accustomed to me being in their village,me not being here even a day. The people of Konoha really were something. I walked out of the village, bowing my head to the guards,who of course bowed back in respect. It was time that I headed back to Kirigakure and I knew it. My first day as the newly instated Kage and the first thing I did was go away to Konoha,little did they know though I went in order to keep peace with a country that is literally practically the first line of defense for us. My motives were clear and just and I could only hope my people could see that. I had a lot to think about. My day had been long,but not in a bad way. I had met plenty of unique individuals. I had met Chinmoku, a mute genin with a charming,little girl, personality. I had met the Hokage and Leader of the Inuzuka clan,Kenta. He seemed like a great guy once someone got to know him. Then I met two people I'm still to this moment not to sure about. One was Yui Inuzuka,also a newly instated Kage but she was the Kazekage. She had a strange personality,not a clue in the world really why the village elders of Suna chose her,but I guess it couldn't be helped. Then there was her assistant,and apparently her loved, Jojo. She was a nice quite girl but she seemed to be holding back something. Maybe it was just my imagination but even with the apparent knowledge that Jojo was not apart of a clan,he never did get a last name,quite a rude feature. I shrugged it off as I walked through the Konoha wood. I had quite a journey ahead of me before I could make it back to Kirigakure.

[411/600]

Hikou

Hikou

D-rank
As I was walking I happened to notice a broken down caravan wagon on the side of the road. "I suppose I should check if I could help them out." I thought to myself as I walked up to the broken carvan to see three people on the side of it,away from the road. "Why hello there. Do you guys need any help?" I asked them kindly,holding onto the tip of my mizukage hat,a gust of wind picking up. They all smirked and reached into the carvan to grab weapons,two had kunais and one,the one in the middle held a sword. "The Mizukage is our score. We could earn millions by holding him hostage!" One of them yelled out before the one closest to me charged in. I sighed at the squad. They were lowlifes who preyed on the kindness of other. "You think people as low as you could take me on? How sad." I said as I took the kunai out of the mans hand and stabbed it into his heart,quickly withdrawing the kunai and looking to the rest. I walked towards them,they were trembling with fear. The other one with the kunai ran at me, panicking. I remained calm however,I slashed his throat with the kunai I held then caught the one he was dropping. The man with the sword dropped his katana and ran off, sprinting as fast as he could. "They always try to run at some point." I thought to myself,throwing the two kunai into the man's back,one hitting the back of his heart,the other going through the back of his neck. I sat onto the horse led caravan and rode off the rest of the way that I could.
[297 words. 708/600] [Complete]
[END]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.