You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Kusa

Kusa

D-rank
"Another missyen." Kusa sighed as he slumped on a chair. He was still at home preparing. "Well, at least you're earning money now. No more allowance for you." Kusa's sister mumbled as she handed him his lunch. "You still get free food here. I guess it's not too bad, baby bro." She smiled and quickly headed downstairs to attend their bakery.

Kusa puffed out a sigh of breath and shrugged. "Well, better get going." He took the box of lunch and also decided to bring some bread for the Captain.

Arriving at the docks, Kusa beheld the magnificent view of the rolling ocean waves, while the people at the docks were carrying cargo, selling fish, and some children were fishing. Kusa glanced around and saw the ship which was the mission site. He walked towards a big old man, with a scar on his face - who was the captain. "Eeesh. He looks scary.." Kusa thought to himself and walked down the docks toward him. "Hello! Mister captain sir! Ninja Kusa Sarutobi at your service.."

"Quit yer yappin' and get on wit' work, lad." The captain growled at Kusa, making Kusa step back a little. "Errr." Kusa swallowed down his surprise and raised the bag of bread he brought, "Bread..bread for your pet parrot, sir?" He mumbled slowly only to be hit by a strong pat on his back. "HAHAHA! I'm just messin' wit' ya' boy!" The captain laughed while he pointed at Kusa, "Parrots prefer biscuits! And I aint' got no parrot!" The captain chuckled loudly only to be followed with a growling stomach. Kusa looked at his stomach and stuttered a bit before bursting into laughter together with the captain, "HAHAHA. hey captain! I think it said, "Baawk! Gotta have some bread! Gotta have some bread! Bawwkak!" Kusa imitated a parrots sound while flapping his arms to which the captain laughed so loud into tears. "Oh hoho, shiver me timbers! Didn't know I had a parrot in me!" The captain chuckled and grabbed the bag of bread. "I like ya' boy. You gave me a good laugh! But that doesnt' mean you ain't workin! Haha! Now get to work!" The captain, once again, patted Kusa on the back, it felt like the captain pushed him.

Kusa stumbled forwards as the captain walked to another direction. Kusa calmed himself down for a bit before getting to work. Kusa headed towards the ship deck where he met a bald crew mate who gave him some instructions.

"Those over there are boxes of explosives. You might want to be careful in handling those." The bald guy told him, "Those are metal tools over there, and those to the side are some porcelain and glass. Handle those with the utmost care." Kusa nodded as the man dismissed him and headed off the ship. Kusa walked over first to the cargo explosives and held one of the boxes, and tried to life it up. "Heavy.." Kusa mumbled, but not something he would be having a hard time. Kusa carried one, and slowly took one step at a time on the deck since the ropes were scattered everywhere, and he might trip accidentally. Kusa brought the first boxes of explosive cargo down off the ship and sighed, "Whew. That was fun.." He whispered sarcastically and hopped aboard the ship once again. This time, however, he felt the sea entering his stomach by now. He could feel like puking, but he wasn't even halfway done! Kusa cringed and sat on the deck for awhile. He cracked his neck and just decided to watch the seagulls fly by, only to pass out into a sleep.

Ah. A dancing ramen noodle girl, how noodly her hair is. Kusa wants to nom her down into his mouth and swallow her whole. Yuumm.

"Hey boy! wake up! what do you think you're doing take a nap in the middle of work?!" Kusa was shaken by the bald from earlier. "Oh, I'm sorry mister sir. I felt a bit dizzy a while ago." Kusa shook his head and stood up, "I guess I'm fine now.." He mumbled, but still felt a bit sea sick. "I just have to fight this in." Kusa mumbled, determined as ever to finish the mission.

After a while of carrying and fighting his seasickness, Kusa finally was done. He dragged his feet to the Captain and gave him a salute. "All done, mister sir captain.." The captain smiled at him and handed him back the mission scroll, "Good job, lad! Now get out'a 'ere and get yourself some sleep. Sheesh." The captain patted his back, hard, causing Kusa to stumbled forward. He sighed and headed home but first to the Admin bldg.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.