You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Kusa

Kusa

D-rank
"Such a lovely day, today." The brown haired man with a pony tail exhaled a pleased sigh, with his right hand on his waist, left hand grasping the mission scroll and chin up high, he was ready to take his first mission. His eyes looked beyond the park that was before him. "Somewhere out there is my mission." Kusa whispered to himself. He looked down at his left hand, the mission scroll in it, he could feel his hand shiver with excitement at the same time being filled with the feeling of anticipation and nervousness. Kusa took a deep breath and closed his eyes, "I will be walking down the path that might lead me to my demise. The path to death." He thought to himself and then sighed loudly. In a dramatic manner - kind of like how a dramatic caped man took off his cape - in the same manner, Kusa tossed the scroll into the air and unrolled its contents. He felt a sheer burst of gleaming aura coming out from it that seemed to change the color of everything. He read the mission that was to be accomplished.

"Mission: Park...Beautification.."

"PLOP." the scroll fell to the ground as everything in Kusa's background turned to its original color.

"This...will be good.." He mumbled and decided to just finish his job.

"Hmm." With his right hand scratching his chin while it rested on top his left arm that was around his waist, he surveyed the area and glanced at what needed to be fixed. "Those trees that line up the stone path needs trimming. Then, the grass.. Ah! My word! These needs trimming too. Weeds. Tch." Kusa shrugged and looked at the park benches, "Well, I may have to use the river water then.." He mumbled. Remembering that he was given the 'budget for supplies' Kusa decided to head out to town and buy the things he needed first.

"Cherry and ginko saplings would be good. I need a pail, and some wood for the bridge. And paint." Kusa listed everything inside his mind, a mental list.

"75 ryo. For a pail? seriously, kid. You're gonna have to do more than to trick me like that." Kusa chuckled and gave the kid 10 ryo. "There, I added 5 ryo to it for you to have." He smiled and ruffled the boys hair. Kusa glanced to his left, an old wooden shop that sold tree saplings. Just the right one he was looking for. Kusa skipped to the shop and greeted the old folks who were there, "Hello! My good old folks. I'd like to buy 10 cherry saplings and 10 gingko saplings." Kusa said as he started picking out the saplings and putting them inside the pail.

"That would be 50 ryo." The old lady, who greeted him with a wrinkly but cute smile approached him. To his surprise she patted his head, "A good lad. You sure love nature." Kusa, a bit taken aback blushed a bit and nodded. "Yyyeah! Fixing the park, actually." He chuckled and paid for the saplings. Then a pile of wood leaning on the old timers' shop caught his eye. "Ahh. How much for the pile of wood over there?" Kusa asked. The old lady looked at her husband, that responded with a gentle nod. "You can have it." The old lady smiled and let Kusa in and took the pile of wood.

Carrying a pile of wood behind his back while the pail hung under his arm, Kusa set off for the park.

Putting down his materials, Kusa decided to clean the park first before anything. He took out a kunai from his waist bag and started trimming the trees while some he uprooted. Miraculously, he uprooted 20 trees! That means all the saplings will be of use! Kusa felt happy about this but before he could plant the saplings, he needed to trim the most sacred part of any park. "The grass." He mumbled, he glinted his eyes and looked at the weeds and thus did the work.

Drip. Drip. Drip. His sweat ran down the side of his face, hung under his chin for awhile before falling to a grass strand. The beauty of it sliding on the grass' delicate strand somehow washed away the tiredness Kusa felt. He smiled, stood up and glanced at the ground, with a nod he was over with the grass. Now to plant the saplings. Kusa carefully planted the saplings into the uprooted soils. Making sure each sapling was secure and intact to the ground. His hands was covered in dirt, but he didn't mind. The saplings were like babies, they needed to be handled with care.

With the saplings done, Kusa took the pile of wood and brought it over to the bridge. Some part of it were already too brittle and one small step will cause it to collapse. Kusa didn't want anyone to get injured so he pulled out the parts that needed to be repaired, the bridge almost collapsed but luckily he was able to support it. Taking out the nails from the parts he just pulled out, Kusa set these aside so he could use it for later. He took a plank of wood and set it under his right, atop a part that needed to be repaired. Then he took a rock that was about the size of his fist and raised it high in the air while holding a nail at its place, "Doton: Ishi no Hamma!" He exclaimed and hammered down the rock on the nail. He continued these until he finished the bridge.

Sweaty all over, Kusa stood up and stretched his back. "Last part, to clean the benches." Kusa took the pail and took some water from the river and started to wipe the benches surrounding the part. Even if he was just wiping them, it sure felt like forever to finish.

Finally, everything was done. He inhaled deeply, held his cool breath for a 10 seconds before exhaling in relief. "Finished. My first mission.." Kusa mumbled with a smile as the ending credits roll in. Actually, Kusa headed off the Admin Bldg to get his pay.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.