You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Cleaning Up[C-Rank] Empty Cleaning Up[C-Rank] Mon Mar 11, 2013 1:34 am

Tatsuya Taosu

Tatsuya Taosu

D-rank
My next mission had arrived. It was time I took a step up and do a little bit of fighting. Luckily I got the mission to do just that. Apparently a new gang of thugs had appeared in Kumogakure and they were slowly terrorizing the village. They had to be taken care of or they would continue to run amuck in the village and that would cause nothing but chaos. Chaos is not one of the best living conditions for the children in the village, nor for the men and woman who can’t even defend themselves. It was time I found a part of this new group and whipped them off of the face of the mountain.

2Cleaning Up[C-Rank] Empty Re: Cleaning Up[C-Rank] Mon Mar 11, 2013 3:02 am

Tatsuya Taosu

Tatsuya Taosu

D-rank
As I began my search for the new group, or at least a group of them within the larger group, I began to look around the most slummish area of Kumogakure. The buildings were slightly older and some of them were naturally damaged a little. I had to find these thugs before they got to big, I had to put a small dent in their ranks. As I walked around the area I saw a group of kids, two little boys and a little girl. I began to walk up to them. As I approached they got quiet and looked at me. “Hey there little kids. I was wondering if you saw any thugs on the streets, I can put them away with some of my…heat.” I rapped out to the kids, flexing my arms as I said the word ‘heat’. The kids laughed a little at my rapping but they simply all smiled at each other then pointed down another street, around the corner. I nodded at them and held out my fist for a fist bump, bumping each of their fists as I walked away.

3Cleaning Up[C-Rank] Empty Re: Cleaning Up[C-Rank] Mon Mar 11, 2013 3:12 am

Tatsuya Taosu

Tatsuya Taosu

D-rank
As I got to the end of the street, I began to hug the wall. Not literally but I was rather close to the wall, my back was almost touching it even. I slowly scooted towards the corner of the wall. The kids pointed out the thugs as being around this corner. I had to make sure I had an upper hand. I then remembered something; I was a shinobi, no longer an academy student. I took a few steps away from the corner, increasing my distance between me and the corner. I then took a few steps away from the wall and grinned. I looked at the top of the building and grinned. It wouldn't be to hard get to the top of the building. With my clan ability I knew that the sun was setting soon. I had to get a visual and then strike when it got dark. It was time I showed these thugs what a shinobi was like.

4Cleaning Up[C-Rank] Empty Re: Cleaning Up[C-Rank] Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:27 am

Tatsuya Taosu

Tatsuya Taosu

D-rank
I ran up the wall of the building and got onto the roof. I crouched as I walked across the roof, close to the edge. I looked over the edge, watching the street, looking for the small group of thugs. As I got halfway down the street I finally found them. Their appearances were quite distinct. They had no clothes covering their torso and they all wore weird masks. There were four of them. None of them talked, they just were sparring in one big brawl, making random grunts and shrill. This group didn't remind me of just regular bandits. They seemed a bit psychopathic almost. I got closer to the edge and stood up. It was time to show these thugs the power I held. The sun had finally set but the streetlights kept the psychos in my path.

5Cleaning Up[C-Rank] Empty Re: Cleaning Up[C-Rank] Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:01 pm

Tatsuya Taosu

Tatsuya Taosu

D-rank
I watched the movement of the thugs waiting to see when the time was best to strike. I sat there for about twenty minutes, noticing that they weren't stopping I had to go in and take control. I jumped down, arms spread out. “Eh yo thugs, I’m about to break you like a bunch of mugs!” I yelled as I was in the air. I landed on the shoulder of one of the thugs, bringing his entire torso down, slamming him into the ground. The other yelled out and took a few steps back, looking at me, raising their arms and swinging them around wildly. What in the world were they doing? I heard the one on the ground try to yell, his mouth dug deep into the ground below me.

6Cleaning Up[C-Rank] Empty Re: Cleaning Up[C-Rank] Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:12 pm

Tatsuya Taosu

Tatsuya Taosu

D-rank
I grinned as I looked at all these thugs. They were truly surprised. I guess my time away as a shinobi didn’t ruin my skills. I had joined the academy late and even left for a few years after graduation, but it was finally time for me to shine. I raised my leg and smashed it back down to the ground, but instead of the ground it hit the back of the previous thug’s head. It cracked the ground slightly and I heard a crack on the thug’s skull. I grinned, one of the thugs were already disposed of. I took my Wing Chun stance as I faced the three thugs, who each got into their own boxing stances. “How ‘bout you all come at me at once? And ya’ll will disappear I will have won.” I grinned as I rapped it out. The thug in the middle of the three began to charge at me. Soon after he took a few steps though the other two began to come towards me as well. This was going to be perfect.

7Cleaning Up[C-Rank] Empty Re: Cleaning Up[C-Rank] Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:24 pm

Tatsuya Taosu

Tatsuya Taosu

D-rank
As they all got closer I put my hands together, smiling. “Katon:Makikomu honō (Fire Style: Engulfing Flames)” Flames from all around my body shot out, engulfing the area in flames, covering an entire 20 meter radius in a perfect circle in hot flames. These flames caused deep 2nd degree burns on the three thugs running towards him and burned everything visible on the thug behind him who was on the ground. The ground itself began to burn and some of the surrounding walls were scorched as well. A second later the three bodies dropped, covered in the hot flame, covering their entire front side, their hair incinerated. I grinned at the easy win. The Taosu clan’s jutsu was well used in this circumstance. I put my hands behind my head and smiled, walking off in the distance to turn in my mission.
[1,059/1000 Words]
[End Mission/Topic]
130/150 Chakra:

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.