You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1D rank mission: "Trash Collecting" Empty D rank mission: "Trash Collecting" Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:42 pm

Sadao

Sadao

D-rank
Sadao had been given his first mission since he had obtained Genin rank. When he was told the mission this infuriated him, and he thought it was the most stupid, and reason-less mission that they could have given him. He was sent on a mission to clean a lake, and make it look nice because it was full of trash bags, and cans. Sadao was walking in the village, and was told the lake was in the eastern area of Kiri, and it had a stench unknown to man. Sadao scratched the back of his head, and continued walking. The sun was covered by the clouds like a normal day in Kiri, and no one outside. He eventually reached his destination, and it was what he expected. There was soda cans, trash bags, and other miscellaneous things in the lake. He could see multiple dead fish, rotting, and floating in the lake. A stench stroke his nose with disgust. Sadao gagged, and was on the verge of throwing up. Sadao quickly held his breath, and wiped the tears off his eyes from the stench. He took his first step into the lake. The water felt more jello-ish then ever. He could feel mushy items stroke his leg as he walked in. Sadao took one of his hands, and plugged his nose closed from the smell, "Why am I doing this?" Sadao asked himself. From his pocket he pulled out a bag, and opened it. Sadao bent over to grab a bag drifting on the edge of the lake. Sadao then took a deep breath, and removed his fingers from clipping his nose. Sadao quickly grabbed the bag, and threw it into his trash bag. Sadao looked to see what was inside of the bag, and it wasn't pretty. It was a bag full of rotting fish, and Sadao couldn't hold his breath anymore. He gagged, and tripped over a rock under the water falling into the feces infested lake. Sadao splashed around in the lake for a while, then slowly got out. Sadao looked at himself to see that his skin was dark brown, and smelt like feces. Sadao was on the verge of passing out from the stench, but he had to complete his first mission so he didn't seem like a complete failure. Sadao continued picking up the trash around the lake. Sadao walked out of the lake, and looked at it with both eyes. The lake had almost no trash in it but it still was jello like. Sadao walked away from the lake holding a bag full of trash with a grin on his face. His clothes, and skin were in a darkened color from the feces infested water. His clothes were dripping it, and he got it all over the streets of Kiri, making it smell even worse. Sadao was walking to the Mizukage's office when a man he had walked by threw up in front of him, "I'm sorry for the inconvenience" Sadao told the man with both eyes closed. When ever he walked past someone they would look at Sadao in disgust. Sadao kept on walking until he made it to the Mizukage's office with the bag of trash in his hand. He then told the Mizukage that the mission was successful, and dropped the bag of trash right in the middle of the office, and left. Sadao walked back to his home thinking to himself, "It's going to take me at least a week of washing my self to get this rotten fish stench off of me." Sadao walked back home, and sighed.
[TWC 601]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.