You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Nulden stopped abruptly and spread his arms to signify that they were at the place where Nulden had previously mentioned. This was the battle plateau of Kumogakure. It was placed upon an enourmous pillar of stone in the middle of Kumogakure. Not only did this give Nulden a great view for his post-spar picnic, but somebody this big most likely relied on taijutsu. If he turned out to be some super high ranking shinobi he wouldn't be able to use his full taijutsu without knocking the thing down and offing them both. He puffed out his chest and stood perfectly straight. "We are here!"

As pathetic as it was, Nulden was still excited about this fight. The long walk should probably have been enough to chill him out, but the urge to test out this stranger's abilities was electrifying. He leaped to the other side of the fighting area and the turned around grinning wildly. The sweet, polite, little shinobi that wished only to serve had moved to the back of a very damaged and blurry head. Now all that Hayato got was madness. "Are you ready?"

Last edited by Nudeln on Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:04 am; edited 1 time in total

Hayato1

Hayato1

D-rank
As we arrived to our destination I listened to Nudeln Shi talk, well say a few things. As he jumped over to the other side I grinned and tossed my bag away from the initial battlefield. Wouldn't want my stuff to get ruined after all. I made sure both my arm wrappings were fine then I got into a stance.

My body tilted to the left, my right foot forward, planted into the ground while my left foot was half way up, ready for a kick or for quick movements. My right arm was always the one in front, my hand half open, ready for catching, grabbing or to make a quick fist and jab. My left arm was close to my chest, for blocking and closed in a fist to land strong punches.

This battle would be interesting, because this kid looked nothing like a Taijutsu or Kenjutsu user, would be a slight change of pace for me. I waited for him to make the first move, I wanted to play this smart.

Nulden screamed. There wasn't really any words hidden inside of his scream. It was just an ear piercing scream. He took off running directly at Hayato with no obvious plan. As he moved his body was low, even for a short person. His legs only fully extended to push him forward, but never even a little upwards. He allowed a light hop when he was approximately five and a half feet from Hayato. As soon as he landed from that little hop he fully extended his legs and shot himself into mid-air. As goes towards the top of his jump he pulls all of his limbs in. His ankles were practically touching his butt. Both of his arms were held up like he was blocking. His landing was going to be directly in Hayato's line of fire. He started laugh madly. "Lets see what you've got!"
Spoiler:

Hayato1

Hayato1

D-rank
I stood as the little man ran at me, so low to the ground it made me feel like it was his lover. I nudged it off thought, I was already planning a counter attack on the small man. It caught me slightly off guard that he jumped towards me, but that just made it slightly easier in my eyes.

Instantly as he jumped I planned the timing almost perfectly to the T. I kept my right foot planted for the time being before the attack was off to play. As Gravity brought him down my body did the work. I used my hips and arms to begin a twisting motion and made my back face the boy hovering in the sky. I put my hands quickly to the ground and pushed up with all the force I could muster into my hands.

My push off was timed almost perfectly to what quickly calculated and aimed my two strong legs to hit the ball of a man who was supposed to be in that area. Even if it didn't hit when the push off brought me back to the ground 3 feet ahead of my previous location I did a quick back roll and sprung back onto my feet, looking quickly around for the small man, using every sense I had.

Nulded laughed a sickeningly mad laugh. He quickly stretched out his legs so that he could catch Hayato's kick. He placed his feet to match with the mans and bent his knees right before the kicked and then used the Hayato's insane power to launch himself multiple yards into the air. As he got about thirty feet up he ripped off his large baggy shirt. He quickly put it in his right hand so that he was holding the sleeves and the tear of the chest. His shirt kept him in the air for a little bit longer.

He then held out his left hand. He used just a bit of chakra in the air and created a totally normal mushroom. Slowly another started to appear. Then another came into existence. They were white in color, without any bruises or imperfections. Five total came into being in Nulden's hand. Four more appeared in his bag. A razor sharp piece of rock candy was also made in the same destination as the other four mushrooms. The candy was a yellow in color. It was naturally lemon flavored. It was about four inches in length and about a half inch in width. It was shaped like a spike to allow the blade to go in the whole four inches. The citric acid would burn in the blood of any enemy.

As Nulden neared the ground back near where he started he slipped his shirt back on. He then very quickly shifts two mushrooms into his right hand as he lands and chucks them at Hayato. He then takes a bite out of one of the ones in his left hand to show that there is absolutely nothing wrong with the mushrooms. He wipes the madness from his face to stand straight again and smile charmingly at Hayato. "You are a truly splendid fighter! It is the custom of the CIA clan to reward that with proper fuel! Vegetables have everything you need to get more energy in an instant!"

Spoiler:

Hayato1

Hayato1

D-rank
I felt Nudln kick off my legs, not bad, he used his size to his advantage. I watched as he used his shirt as a parachute almost and watched him conjour food from no where. "What the hell?" I thought a loud as a saw the conjuration of mushrooms. I had seen plenty of strange things but an ability like that, well it was something else. It must be clan related, that or he was somehow advanced to actually make food out of air.

I watched as he came down and watched him begin to throw mushrooms at me, I supposed it was time for me to show him what my own clan ability was. I got into position, getting out of my stance and holding my arms out a little, bending the elbow. "Dance of the Willow!" I yelled out to Nudeln. At that moment my bodie's bones began to expand. It punctured through my skin and I looked at Nudeln's mushrooms flying at me, perfect target practice before I started to hit at Nudeln.

I ran as fast as I could, watching Nudeln and paying attention to his position and the position of his arms. He seemed to work more on the arts of Ninjutsu, meaning he would do everything he can to keep his distance. As I got closer to the thrown mushrooms I simply moved my waist and arms and cut each of the the mushrooms perfectly in half, one perfectly on a horizontal level then another on a vertical level. I grinned at the cutting skills but continued to run on towards Nudeln.

As I got within 2 meters of him I bent my legs slightly, to make it easier for me to do dodges and movements and I front flipped right in front of Nudeln, but I did not land on my feet, I landed on my right arms palm bone, which was stuck slightly into the ground. I used bent my knees so that the bones in my knees would face Nudeln and all around me and extended my left arm. I then used a very quick waist motion as well as with my left arm and I began to spin in a flurry of bones towards Nudeln and my surrounding area. My motions were all done quickly, it was a dance I had known for a very long time, my mother teaching it to me herself. This wasn't the initial use of the technique, but I made a creative adjustment.

Chakra:70/80:

Nulden giggled watching the man run at him. His face was still totally innocent. He leans backwards against the edge of the plateau. He raised two fingers to his lips and blew a kiss towards Hayato, and in that kiss his face turned psychotic again. "I will have you know that it is very rude to curse at a man who feeds you!" With that he leans against the air and bends his knees. He slowly began to fall from the edge of their battle ground. He then forced his weight farther back so that his feet were actually under where he had been previously standing, and pushed hard against the platform. Nulden went soaring downwards and held his hands out.

He hit the palms of his hands against the surface of the stone pillar to flip himself back to being right-side-up. He allowed himself to fall about forty feet bellow the platform. Then he clasped his hands hard on the stone to steady himself and then pushed his toes hard against it. He was hanging from the pillar without the use of any chakra. He looked directly up and waited for Hayato's response. He broke back into crazy laughter assessing the situation. "I am stuck! Come and save me, Hayato!"

Hayato1

Hayato1

D-rank
As I landed on my hand and noticed he was on longer there but instead he was falling I stopped and sighed. I quickly pushed off the ground with my other palm bone and was unstuck. This kid really fell off the rock, oh well this was about to be his funeral. I had all the angles with my current dance where the bones would be perfect for rock climbing. It was time to show this kid how serious I was about a fight.

I jumped onto the edge and without even thinking, stepped off and simply dropped like a cannonball down towards Nudeln. I was in a stationary position, my feet and arms pointing down. As I began to approach Nudeln who was handing onto the cliff I only grinned as I sent my left elbow bone into the pillar of stone, reducing my speed as I was within 1 meter I came to almost a complete stop as I then stabbed down with my right arm at Nudeln's left shoulder. Maybe he would actually fight closer counter now, unable to really run away from this.

OOC: 3 more posts after this is remaining on my willow dance.
Chakra: Same as previous.

Nulden licks his lips anticipating his opponent. Quickly he took a deep breath. He did nothing but smile softly as he watched Hayato race quickly towards him. As the stab approached he released the strained grip he had on the pillar of stone that supported their earlier interactions. The bone skimmed his shoulder a little and he flinched as he fell again. He fell another four feet before forming a hand sign. A strange, sticky, eatable substance is formed in small spots within a five meter radius of Nulden. He kicks down hard and rests his feet firmly in one of them, keeping him upright on the cliff. Then, all in one motion, he reaches for his rock candy knife, that he holds in his right hand, his elbow and the blade both pointed at Hayato. At the same time he puts mushrooms between the fingers of his left hand and holds them like they are some sort of throwing weapon. His face took on a sudden determination as both of his knees bent, giving him the appearance of kneeling on the stone surface. All of the other spots of the sticky substance are behind the one that Nulden is standing in. This was Eatable Incarnation.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Hayato1

Hayato1

D-rank
He had stuck himself to the stone pillar. Well this kid truly was strange, but I suppose he had to have had SOME sort of plan behind it. I had a plan of my own now, since he was stuck to the pillar I would use that to my advantage. I had used my feet to push my palm out of the stone pillar and I quickly rotated my body and began to climb up the pillar, not in any conventional manner either. I had bent my elbows and used them to begin climbing. To make my climb quicker I bent my knees and used the bones protruding from my knees to climb up as well. I had climbed about half way up the stone pillar in a very quick manner then I looked down at Nudeln, this would be fun, I was directly above Nudeln.

I had unbent my knees and elbow and pushed off the stone pillar enough to begin to drop. As I dropped I did a small backflip and put my arms to my side, making my Ariel space even smoother. I flew downwards at amazing speed. As I approached I held my palms out towards Nudeln.

That was not all I planned, that would have been to easy. As I was 20 feet away I had bent my knees again and my bones began to dig through the stone pillar, slowing me down slightly but it also caused me to be sent forward as little too. I did another flip, I was about 1 meter out from the cliff and Nudeln and I had made my elbow bones form an X shape, that way as I began to pass Nudeln it would be more than likely to hit him, even if slightly.

OOC: 2 posts left after this one.

Nulden quickly extended his left arm. His fingers then grew apart, sending mushrooms in multiple paths towards Hayato. He then bends his body back, or in this case down, and then he laid directly down like he would on a bed, but kept his hands up. His greatest fear would be first getting his hair out of the sticky substace, and then getting it out of his hair. Or would that be the other way around? He received small cuts on his arms. He used those free hands to quickly form a hand seal. He created another mushroom that would land around the same area as the others but slightly out of Hayato's reach. The mushroom he was creating was created directly behind another one. As soon as it became visual and came into Hayato's reach it exploded in front of him. A cloud of mustard was released to blind him and send seven little razor sharp shards of mushroom skin towards his face and body. Each one had the potential to go an inch into his skin, but wouldn't do to well against bone. One was flying to the spot between his eyes. Two more went towards his jaw. Two more got sent at his shoulders, just below the literal blades, and two flew towards his legs.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

-Shun flew all the way to Kumogakure, in just under 23 hours. It normally took a Shinobi a day or more to travel, but the dove was faster. It instantly saw two nin fighting, by the Battle Plateau. It was commanded to drop at the first person it saw, and the two nin were those two people. It now flew down towards the one that seemed to be stuck on a pillar, sideways, being the one that stood out the most between the two. It landed on the guy's hip and waited for him to take the note off of its leg and read it-

Testing "that guy"(Hayato and the birdy only)(no killings) 0VM_Ca
Note tied to the bird:

Nulden looked up in bewilderment. He hated to have to end this fight quickly, but he got a feeling about this bird. He had a crazy feeling that the paper tied to it was a letter! He calmed down and went back to being idioticly cheerful. "Hayato come and look at this! This pigeon has a letter for me! The pigeon wrote me a letter! Recover from being blown up and come look at the letter this pigeon wrote me!" He pulled the paper away form the bird's leg and started to wave the note around. He unfolded and slowly read the paper. "Hayato! This bird planned a huge fight! Rip me of of the wall so that we can go and fight!"

Hayato1

Hayato1

D-rank
I watched as the shrooms appeared in front of Nudeln and were sent towards different sections of my body. They looked as the other ones did, but I wasn't gonna take my chances, this kid had done weird stuff before, he could have simply not detonated the previous mushrooms. I quickly raised my arms, elbows bent and turned the bones that were protruding into their liquid form. The liquid began to fall, quickly enough for it to cover my face, and my bent arms, and quickly solidified. The bones on my knees also solidified, making a temporary shin guard.

To my unsuspecting knowledge the mushrooms exploded, as I suspected slightly, and it cut into my body. I felt the hits, it was almost like a hundred little blades made small slits into me, nothing I couldn't handle though, my scars came from worse attacks then that. I was only happy that miraculously that it missed my entire private area. I had truly suspected that it would just be a boom that would send me backwards a little, not actually shrapnel.

I had assumed as I got hit that the other man did as well, seeing as he was only 1 meter away from me. As the bones that guarded my face and shin fell to the floor I looked at Nudeln who had then told me to stop the fight, and that there was a battle in Iwagakure. From what the kid just did with mushrooms, he would prove a good battle companion, he had gained my respect a little. I grinned as I looked at him. "Yea fine whatever. Ill get you out in a second." I told him as I walked towards him, not in a really fast way.

I had grabbed his arms and simply tugged him out, throwing him out of his own sticky trap and onto the real world, only a few feet form his original position. "Not to bad, so whats this about a tournament?" I had asked Nudeln, eager to fight many other shinobi.
OOC: My Dance of the willow is no deactivated and I auto-grabbed Nudeln out of his own request, which was stated both in post and in the Chatbox
65/80:

Nulden yelped as a few stray shards shot into him. He wasn't overly concerned apart from a small hole that was put in the letter from the bird. Luckily the bird was left uninjured by the blast. Nulden began to panic as he fell fro his sticky goop, but just in time he was rescued by Hayato. He showed Hayato the letter immediately. "Look Mr. Hayato! The bird wrote me a letter about going to Iwa for a tournament! Any ninja can come as long as we have a rank apparently! And we tell the paper if we are coming or not! Are we coming? You look kind of illegal and a little bit Kiri now that I think about it, would you get in the trouble?" Nulden paused just long enough for Hayato not to get a chance to answer. "I can disguise you!"

Hayato1

Hayato1

D-rank
I looked at the note and smiled. " I will come with you, and if anything ill just accompany you, still want to see how you completely fight." I told Nuddeln with a little grin. "Alright well lets go!" I yelled out as I raised my right arm up. "We're gonna have to get up to the pillar though." I told him as I looked at the cliff. I opened the spaces in between my fingers and three inch bone claws protrude each of my fingers. I wasn't going to fight with them but they would have in handy for climbing, some real climbing. "Can you climb up yourself or do you need assistance?" I said in a taunting grin, noting the boy's lack of real physical strength.
55/80 Chakra:

Nulden jumped on his back. He then quickly formed a hand sign and a peppermint appeared on the bird's leg. "I still want to see how I fight completely too! I bet that I'll get there first!" With that Nulden kicked off of Hayato's back. He descended from the pillar quickly before taking his shirt off to act one more as a very low grade parachute. He then finished up the jutsu that made the hard candy by creating ten loaves of bread on the ground where he intended to land. As he fell he yelled out, "Take the message and the candy back to your owner birdy!" As soon as he landed he took off running into the village.

chakra
Spoiler:
[Exit]

-Shun had completed his first mission from his new master, Shibirin. He had successfully delivered a message all the way from Iwagakure, to those in Kumogakure within a day. Now, it was time for his return: Shun spread out his wings, before kicking off of the ground and deading back north-
Testing "that guy"(Hayato and the birdy only)(no killings) 0VM_Ca
item tied to the bird:
[Bird exits Thread]

Hayato1

Hayato1

D-rank
I grinned as Nudeln ran off. I took a few steps back and then began to run towards the stone pillar. I lifted my legs and began to run as high as I could with simply my legs pushing against the stone pillar. As I got to my limit I then planted my fingers into the stone pillar and began to climb, using only my arms. As I got to the top I began to think whether or not to actually go to Iwagakure. I had told my father I was going there, which of course was a lie but if I did go then the Kirigakure ninja would have a better chance of finding me. If this was a shinobi tournament then it was most likely Kirigakure would be there as well. I had to think it over. I retracted my claws and went off into the distance.
[Exit]

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.