You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Testing Testing [C-Rank Mission/Private] Empty Testing Testing [C-Rank Mission/Private] Mon Jul 27, 2015 5:54 am

Tsu-chan

Tsu-chan

D-rank
♪Testing out some new inventions~  Gonna see if they're innoventive~!" As per usual, Tsuru was humming a meaningless rhyme about exactly what her mission entailed. She once more decided to take upon this mission of testing out new inventions for the military. It was a simple mission, though last time their had been minor hiccups. It had been fun testing out weapons with her new teammates, but... The girl still was a bit shy around them both. Her decision to do the same  mission without her teammates was something she decided because she felt she had been a bit of a let down during the whole mission.

It had been the fire, really.

One of her squad members, Itazura Sarutobi, used a Katon jutsu to test out the shields, resulting in an miniature inferno of flames. The fire was easy to put out, but even with that little bit... She had been scared, so scared, nearly so unnerved she could've lost it front of him and the other boy, Kaitu Burasu. Thankfully she didn't, if not acting a little panicked. She just was glad that they didn't have to fight each other or anything like that, there was no way she could face off against the blonde and his Katon element. She just couldn't.

It made her think... What about the chunin exams? With each day they were coming closer and closer. Tsu had been thinking about them, but this was the first time she thought about a situation where she couldn't win. If she ended up battling against a shinobi who could use Katon then.... Then she would loose for sure. Fire was something that she couldn't fight against. It just reminded her too much of that tragedy so long ago, would she ever be able to over come her pyrophobia? She could only sulk in wonder.

But the girl could only sulk for so long, she had to stop thinking about things that would make her sad or distracted! This was why she was here again, a kind of personal vendetta from the last time. She would be able to test the weapons with that fear constantly nagging at her. What would her father think? She shook her head and tapped her temples to snap herself out of that emotional rut. Tsu  thought about apologizing to Itazura, but what would she apologize for? Being scared of his jutsu? It was a little too late to say anything now and it really sounded dumb now that she was thinking about it. He probably didn't even notice that she had been acting slightly odd during the mission.

She kept walking to the research building, her mind still wondering what to do about her teammate that could use Katon jutsu. She knocked on the front door halfheartedly but was surprised to find it already open.

"Uh... Hello?" She carefully looked inside, an ominous feeling over took her as the door opened to a dark room. There seems to be no one there, but the girl stepped in anyway. This was the research building wasn't it? "Is anyone there?"

~532~

Tsu-chan

Tsu-chan

D-rank
The girl decided to enter anyway, the room was dark except for some reason there was a glowing object nearby. It didn't provide a lot of light, but more of a neon blue tinge. It was almost supernatural, the way it metallically shone blue in the dark.

"Uh..." Tsuru reached out to the wall feeling around for a light switch. She was beginning to feel like she shouldn't have been there.There we go! She found one and flipped on the lights.

"Er...."She was surprised to find another person standing right in front of her. She wasn't shocked, but more confused to see a man dressed all in black, a loose fitting black fabric that looked more a poorly put together Halloween reaper costume.

"Ahaha! It worked my noise cancelling cloak has worked!" The black fabric man exclaimed waving his sleeves in the air, leaving Tsu even more confused.

"Ah yes! You must be the ninja they sent to test out the new toys, but I just really couldn't wait so I started with myself!" The man talked in a super fast paced and eccentric manner. Tsu thought back tot he two previous scientists from her other mission, and of course it also reminded her of her Uncle. Were all scientists like that? He asked her if she had heard him at all when the lights were off, and Tsu slowly shook her head with a no.  "Yes, yes, yes, yes! Even against a shinobi my noise cancelling cloak as won!"

"Uh sir.. It may be becuase I'm not really the best sensory nin-" But she was cut off by the scientist's personally victory jig. The man went on to introduce himself as Heiji. And also went on to explain the strange get up he was in was his noise cancelling cloak. Wearing said cloak would reduce all noise produced by the wearer 80% percent, an already silent shinobi wouldn't even wake a mouse! Or so Heiji explained.

Tsuru smiled and tried to keep up the man's antics. She was sure that highly skilled shinobi never actually walked with keeping mice asleep in mind, but she didn't say much to it. He eventually took off the hood of his cloak and Tsu saw that he had the frizziest Brown hair she had ever seen on a person. And indeed his curly mustache almost made her laugh out loud, but she knew it was impolite to laugh at someone else's appearance. Tsuru introduced herself as well and followed Heiji as he went over to the table that had the very same glowing objects from earlier.

"These are my latest pride, the glow in the dark razor shuriken! It is a revolutionary idea!" He motioned to the  small batch of weapons in the table. They were indeed shuriken. And they definitely looked like shuriken. Tsuru even picked one up, it definitely felt like a shuriken.

"Uh, Heiji-san these are normal shuriken...." The green haired girl trailed off, not quite sure where this scientist was leading her.

"Glow in the dark shuriken!" Heiji then proceeded to turn off the lights once more. Tsuru looked down to the shuriken in her hands, and she was surprised to find that she could still see it! The little metal blade gave off a hint of a neon blue glow, the exact same glow she had seen when coming in the room. She felt the edge of the razor with her finger, they were amazingly sharp for its odd appearance.

"What are you waiting for go ahead and test them out! I've even got a glow in the dark target!" Tsuru hears Heiji's voice from somewhere in the room. About 5 yards away, a glowing blue bullseye design appeared in the dark.

Though at first she was hesitant, Tsuru did end form a stance and through the glow in the dark shuriken at the glow in the dark target. From one hand to another,  she shot about half a dozen of the weapons to the bullseye. She ended up concentrating a lot more than what she thought she would and was even proud too see that all her throws got under the first ring to right on the bullseye!

"Ahahaha! Yes, yes! So tell me, tell me, how do they work?! Can you imagine this as a standard tool for all soldiers? I can, of course I can. It's a great idea for anyone when its super dark and they can't see their target and wazza! They flip out some glow in the dark shuriken and get there opponent kill zone! I'll bet this goes so well I can extend this kunai and senbon and-" Tsuru heard Heiji go on for another few moments about his plans for the glow in the dark shuriken along with it being paired with his noise cancelling cloak.

"Ah, Heiji-san?" Tsuru turned the lights back on from the switch on the wall. "Your glow in the dark shuriken work perfectly fine as shuriken but uh... The glow in the dark factor might not be as useful as you think. Really if its pitch black as you say you're suppose to use them in, then the only thing glowing would be the shuriken and not whatever you're aiming at so you could potentially not even see your target at all and miss him all the way even if your shuriken did glow in the dark. And the light emitted from metal isn't all that bright, I still had a hard time seeing both the shuriken and your target, Heiji-san" Tsu put it as she gently could say it, they were shuriken that were glow in the dark, but the glow in the dark part was relatively useless.

Heiji sighed, his wild eyes downcast to the floor. Tsuru felt bad for telling him his invention was practically a failure, but what else could she say?
It brought her back to thinking about Itazura... What could she say to him?

"ALRIGHT!" Heiji yelled out suddenly, making Tsuru blink in confusion. "It's back to the drawing board for me! That's okay, failure is always an option! No matter how times you don't succeed, you're one step closer to success. Out of bad ideas, great idea are born!" Heiji continued on like usual, walking out to presumably another lab to think up more just as ridiculous ideas.

Tsuru was left even more confused than ever, she wondered if it was also a good idea to tell him that his nose cancelling cloak  wasn't all the noise cancelling and that he was just walking very quietly. "Eh... He probably already knows." She thought out loud, plus, what good would it do if she did tell him? She wasn't sure if anything good would come out of it. Tsu just shrugged to herself and turned to walk out of the research building.

~1222/1754~

~Mission Complete!~

~Exit Thread~

1000/1000 C Rank Mission

750/750 Training D-Rank Jutsu Water Trumpet

Words Remaining 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.