You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1New Beginings [Open to all] Empty New Beginings [Open to all] Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:02 am

'Wow, this is a really nice view of the village. I wonder if many people ever come up here?' thought Shibirin. He had just spent his first few days in the village looking at some of the village's sites and he had been told by a few villagers here that this spot was the most popular site to see in Iwa, as it gives an excelent view over the whole village itself.

There was a cool breeze flowing through the air, it caused Shibirin to flick his eyebrows more often than usual, but also cooled his skin a bit. Iwagakure was certainly more cooler than Sunagakure, in terms of the average temperature and weather it had compared to that of Suna. 'It feels so lonely just standing here, but i'm sure this won't be a permanent feeling' thought Shibirin. He had nothing else better to do, no one to visit, no errands to run. He decided that he'd stay up here for a while, before going to all the other places he had written on his list of places to visit in Iwa.

Last edited by Shibirin on Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:14 am; edited 1 time in total

2New Beginings [Open to all] Empty Re: New Beginings [Open to all] Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:02 am

Arashi1

Arashi1

Dead
Another day in Iwa, the sky was clear and the sun was shining. It really was a beautiful day, and it would be a lot more beutiful if it wasn't for that huge pile of paperwork just stacked there on Ara's table. Stack next to stack, Ara was completely hidden behind the wall of paperwork on his desk. It has already occured to him that he could just burn the shit, and blame it on Zenchi or someone... Like it was an accident or something. It was really getting on his nerves, as most of these papers were extremely pointless. The elders were really dumb, in Ara's eyes at least. More and more came every day, and they expected him to take care of everything? Yeah right.

So, there was nothing else to do than; bail. Ara jumped out through the window, launching himself as far as he could. The Tsuchikage Complex was just next to the mountain range, where the Sightseeing Cliff was situated. It would be a good place to bail, he was there one already and it was pretty awesome. So, he'd just punch a small cave in the rock, lay back in the shade and enjoy the view of the village he was recently appointed Kage of. It was still all new to him, but slowly he started getting the hang of it.

Upon landing on the Cliff with tremendous force, even thr ground crackled beneath him, he saw an unusual face. A face he hadn't seen before. It was a boy, a man more closely, with white hair. As Ara was bored as hell, he decided to talk to him. At that time, Arashi was wearing his Tsuchikage Hat, which shielded his face from the sun in a very nice way. The rest of his garnet was A black T-shirt with some red samples, his spiked gloves, some brown pants that matched the color of his hat perfectly, and his signature red sandals; contemplating his fiery red hair. He approached the man, and spoke with a friendly voice.

"Nice day, isn't it?"

3New Beginings [Open to all] Empty Re: New Beginings [Open to all] Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:13 am

Shibirin heard a thud, coming from behind him, followed by the sound of the earth crackling. He slowly turned around to see who or what had made that sound. When he had turned all the way around, he saw the figure of a man in the form of a shadow, as the sun blinded Shibirin from seeing the man in detail. He decided to shade his eyes with his left arm, this alowed him to see who the man was.

The man was wearing a large, kage hat with brown pants to match. He also had a black T-shirt with some red samples and spiked gloves were worn over his hands. The only thing about the man's outfit that caught Shibirin's attention was the man's Kage hat: why was he wearing it? The last time Shibirin had seen that hat was on Dengen's head. Had Dengen died, or had he retired? Shibirin didn't want to start a brand new conversation with a stranger by saying, 'Where's Dengen?' so instead he decided to naturally react to the man's earlier assumption. "Yes, it is a nice day indeed" he said, deciding to say the littelest of information till he knew he was talking to the real Tsuchikage and not some fony impersonationg him.

4New Beginings [Open to all] Empty Re: New Beginings [Open to all] Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:11 pm

Arashi1

Arashi1

Dead
The figure turned around, and spoke back to Arashi.
"Yes, it is a nice day indeed"
A red eyebrow rose on Ara's face, as a faint smile appeared as well there somewhere. My my, what do we have here... An outsider maybe? Ara jumped to this conclusion rather quickly, as it was strange for a person who likely wasn't higher in the society than Ara, if we could grade that that is. Usually, people would bow down, or at least greet Ara when spoken to; this, this was weird. So, either this man didn't know if Ara's the Nanadaine Tsuchikage, or he was an arrogant brat; which are very rare in Iwa. Both conclusions led to the figure being an outsider, or so Ara thought at least. To check, he introduced himself.
"I'm Arashi Nekomotze, glad to meet you...?"
It was obvious that the other person was to introduce himself as well.

5New Beginings [Open to all] Empty Re: New Beginings [Open to all] Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:49 am

Shibirin tilted his head slightly to the left, but not too much that the other person could see it. It was more, shifting his weight from one end of his head to the other, though showing only the littlest of movement to avoid raising awreness that he was indeed confused. He glared at the firgure for a bit, before he heard it speak. "I'm Arashi Nekomotze, glad to meet you...?" he heard the figure say. Naturally, it would be only right to tell the guy his name as well, so that was what Shibirin intended to do.

"Hello there, Ar...Arashi Nekomotze. My name is Shibirin, and it is also nice to meet you" Shibirin spoke back. He didn't reveal his last name as of yet, for he wanted to see if he really stood out amongst the other Iwa nins. Still, he believed that he may be talking to the Tsuchikage, though he was sitting on the fence with that theory, for the only Tsuchikage he had seen was Dengen. He'd wait for the man to fully introduce himself, including his status in the village, before Shibirin revealed to him the truth behind his presence in the village.

6New Beginings [Open to all] Empty Re: New Beginings [Open to all] Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:27 pm

Arashi1

Arashi1

Dead
"Hello there, Ar...Arashi Nekomotze. My name is Shibirin, and it is also nice to meet you"
Shi... Shibirin? Yeah, I'm sure I haven't met him yet. Arashi was a bit surprised by the young man not knowing who Ara was, even after he had introduced himself. He was now sure that he was a stranger, or just lived in a bloody hole or something. Though, Ara was in a good mood today, so why not have some fun?

He made sure, one more time, that the man didn't know who Ara really was. I mean, he could pretend that he was somebody else, and fool the young fella'...

"You don't know who I am, do you now?"
Ara smiled, as he fixed his hat a bit; it was a gesture that should help the guy out.

7New Beginings [Open to all] Empty Re: New Beginings [Open to all] Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:31 pm

Shibirin had just gone over the man's outfit from head to toe one more time, as he heard him say, "Youd don't know who i am, do you now?". Shibirin, in actually had his suspisions that the man was the new Tsuchikage who had taken over Dengen's role. He didn't want to jump to conclusions: it always put him in a bad situation. Still, he decided to take his guess and see what he says.

Clearing his throat, he managed to speak out what he had been thinking up in his head all along. "Are you not the Tsuchikage?" he asked, not really showing a confused look as he suspected he was correct, though would show little emotions of shock if his theory had been proven wrong.

8New Beginings [Open to all] Empty Re: New Beginings [Open to all] Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:22 am

Arashi1

Arashi1

Dead
"Are you not the Tsuchikage?"
Ara smiled a bit, at the taste of success.
"I indeed am."
There would be a short pause, when a gust of wind would blow moving around their hair. Arashi turned his head around, looking at Iwa with pride in his eyes, before looking back at Shibirin, if that was the true name of the mysterious person.
"It truly is a nice day. People should spend more time on simply enjoying what they have..."
After that, Ara would simply lie down on the ground, with his arms wide behind his head, supporting it. He looked at the clouds, enjoying the beautiful day.

9New Beginings [Open to all] Empty Re: New Beginings [Open to all] Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:27 am

Shibirin paused and thought about what the man had said. "enjoying what they have..." This little sentence played around in Shibirin's mind, repeating itself again and again. The man might've meant something else by that, but to Shibirin, it meant that he should've just stayed in Suna and enjoyed the life he had there, instead of getting himself into such a mess as this. He didn't say anything about his old home to know one, though he was thinking about it every time.

At this moment, a small, gust of wind blew through the area and brushed agaisnt Shibirin's face, also causing the loose strands of his hair to dance in the air. Shibirin then sat down besides the Tsuchikage and said, "Yeah, i know what you mean" in response to his statement.

10New Beginings [Open to all] Empty Re: New Beginings [Open to all] Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:35 am

Arashi1

Arashi1

Dead
"Yeah, i know what you mean"
"We'll see."

Ara actually liked this... He was starting to feel like a real kage, all wise and shit. Though, he DID have some serious paperwork to attend to, and he is a responsible man even if lazy as a slowpoke. So, he got up, and spoke.

"Enjoy the breeze..."

He then took of for the Complex, making his way there in no more than ten fast and swift jumps and leaps.

---Arashi Exit---

11New Beginings [Open to all] Empty Re: New Beginings [Open to all] Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:49 am

Shibirin convinced himself that the Kge had some important business to attend to, when he heard him say, "We'll see. Enjoy the breeze..." before leaping off towards the kage complex, though his first theory was that he was so boring that even the kage didn't want to be around him.

Nevertheless, this only meant that he'd have the rest of the day to himself, indeed enjoying the breeze as the Tsuchikage had suggested. He was only just getting used to Iwagakure, though he still missed his old home, Suna.

[Shibirin Exits Thread]

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.