You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Marici

Marici

S-rank
Her silent footfalls came to an entire halt as she paused in her walking; listening for even the smallest sound as her reddish gaze scanned the area for the smallest bit of movement or hint of life. She had indicated this as the spot, in her letter she had written Sero, that she would meet him, and she knew she was punctual on her timing. So, it would be a simple waiting game for him to reveal himself.

The eerie humming she had been doing for most of her trip here continued; it was the sort of humming appropriate for a haunted house or building. The sort of, overly soft, almost distant song of the dead. It was something she had picked up back home, and that had been stuck in her brain for a while. And well.. it only added to her usual albino creepy appearance.

Not that her appearance had done much changing. Her hair was longer, but still white. Her headband currently being the only thing that held the wild mass back from her face. Her skin was still as deathly pale as ever; and despite being healthy she was back to looking sickly due to having given birth not more than a few weeks ago. Her outfit had changed slightly, but only because it had become warmer. A black long sleeved top with a black jacket with several pockets over this that went down to her knees, black pants with many pockets, and close toed shoes. Nothing overly special, but then again, she went for comfort and that's what her outfit was. Comfortable and dark.

So, all in all, she expected to be able to easily recognized; whenever Sero got there or showed himself. Her humming sure gave her away; especially as she'd been doing it the last time they had met, though the song at that time had been far less creepy.

Mure

Mure

D-rank
Sero had received the letter amongst the rest of his paper work and it had nearly been lost in it. He had happened across it mere hours before her arrival and read it in a bit of haste. A sigh escaping his lips as he was not fond of the organization of how people put things on his desk.

Still he would rise and grab his grey ankle length coat and tighten his head band around his waist. He had a tendency to use it as a sash now. the metal part being his belt buckle. It was then that he left someone else in charge and moved towards the location.

Amaya was as punctual as usual it seemed. He could hear her humming through the thick mist that was still a part of Kiri. When he approached it was like the mist peeled away from him slowly. He blended in so well with it that it looked as if he was forming out of the mist itself. It clings to him until he gets closer and even then parts of him seem to play tricks and fade with the misty background.

"Been waiting long?"

Marici

Marici

S-rank
Her reddish gaze snapped in Sero's direction upon hearing his voice; taking in his appearance, especially with the fact that he seemed to fade in and out due to the mist. Given the song she had just been humming... well it was rather appropriate for Sero to come out of it like some sort of scary novel or something. 'Like a horror novel brought to life... ', she had thought to herself.

Her thoughts made her chuckle, her humming ceasing as she did so. The humming cut off so abruptly that it seemed to leave a creepy presence behind; not that it bothered her at all, she was always right at home with the creepy things in life, they were more predictable than the happy things after all.

She gave a shake of her head both to clear her thoughts as much as to indicate that she hadn't been waiting long at all, as she walked over to Sero. "Not at all. Just got here, actually. I take it my letter found you soon enough?"

Mure

Mure

D-rank
Sero allows the corners of his lips turn up. A smile was a rather new expression of his lately. In a way it seemed as of one was looking at a snake. Cold and deadly. But still he nods and turns expecting her to follow him before he disappeared. Kind of insistent but it was mainly due to the fact that soon lunch would be prepared. And he was hungry.

He speaks as he walks his tall form carrying him in gliding strides. He had virtually ignored how creepy it would be to others. Honestly he was just naturally a creepy guy. The Phantom of the mist they called him and at the moment no one in the country of kiri even came close to challenging his power. He was like a sword in a field of sticks. So he kind of stood out.

That and he never attempted to control the amount of power pulsing from him. It felt heavier just to be near him if one where a lower rank then Amaya. So summed up he was avoided like a snake with its fangs out.

Still it was obvious he had no ill intent towards her. In fact he had been needing someone to train his skills to an even higher level and her note implied it. So for now he speaks clearly while walking through the mist like it was a bright blue sky out.

"I suppose it came quickly enough. I just have a lot to go through at the moment."

Marici

Marici

S-rank
She followed him without hesitation. She thought back to the rumors and the continuously spreading words people tended to mutter; thought to the nickname she had heard he'd been given. Watching him walk sure gave her enough reason to understand it; but it didn't creep her out. Nothing tended to do that anymore. Hell, she hard heard the rumors about herself easily enough; anything from the fact that she was highly unstable to the fact that she murdered people with a smile on her face... one or both of those might've been true.

"I sort of figured as much, which is why I decided to try and give as much of a heads up as possible..." She chuckled softly. "Though, it's not like I would've been stopped from leaving... I think most are rather glad to be rid of me for a while, at least after what happened...", which in itself was not a lie. Given the trouble that had been caused during the entire birth of her new daughter... well, most had a whole new fear of her. Which also meant she didn't have to turn around and hurry home, only a small handful would be in a rush to see her home again... and those were the people who understood what she was training for, so they'd understand her prolonged absence.

Mure

Mure

D-rank
Sero nodded as she kept up with ease. Amaya was easy to get along with for him. She had no fear of Sero which was actually a bit of relief for once. That and she was like a version of himself but female. That and she had something he didn't. He looks down at her breifly noting those eye's.

That was the only problem he had with her coming. Those eyes where considered a treasure to have and with the security the way it was it would be all to tempting to someone to come in and try something. And with that pirate captain causing trouble. well he would have to figure that out when the time came.

For now he reaches into his cloak and produces some red tinted sunglasses. It would be enough to make people think the tint was the reason for her eyes and not her eyes being something else. He holds them out to her.

"Wear these any time you go into an area with other people. This way we can hide the fact that an Uchiha is here without a guard. We currently have a few high ranking criminals on the loose and I would not wish you to come to harm for your rare abilities. Your name while you are here is May Osada and our relation is cousins."

He pauses as they near the gates to wait for her to comply. It was for her benefit as well as his. If she came to harm while his guest guilt would be the least of his worries.

"Do you seek counsel on what happened before you left?"

Marici

Marici

S-rank
Amaya reached out, taking the red-tinted sunglasses and putting them on without complaint. It was a smart idea after all. She had enough on her plate without having to cause trouble elsewhere; and the last thing she really wanted to put up with at the moment was a fight breaking out because someone decided to go eyeball hunting. She gave a light shrug and chuckled. "Easy enough to remember." Which was the truth, and it wouldn't be a hard disguise to keep up, nor a hard story to stick to.

She then listened to his question and bit her bottom lip a moment. "It's... a bit of a long story, honestly. And a complicated one, too. But, if you want to know I'll tell you.." Of course, if he was curious enough she wouldn't mind sharing. Or, if he honestly just wanted to hear the whole damn thing for the sake of it. She had no reason to keep it a secret after all, and given the medical experiment to get herself pregnant like that had worked... well, there was knowledge to be gained from it.

Mure

Mure

D-rank
Sero Osada was a very curious individual. His want to have intel on anything that might eventually involve him was tearing at his reeducation to be subtle and polite. Normally he was so blunt it was disgusting but for now he would play away and let it eat at him. He waves a hand and the gate opens. A sensor type ninja comes out and Sero holds out his hand. Letting the Ninja sense he was him. Before holding out an arm to block him from Amaya.

"No one else came through with me."

The ninja hesitates but then moves back to his post as Sero continues to walk through the gate with Amaya, May in tow. He walks in silence until they reach the administration building. Before turning to look to her. And speaking as the door closes behind her leaving them secluded.

"A room has been set aside for VIP guests on the second floor in the center. It has no windows but I hope you will enjoy the privacy. As for that other matter. If you wish to share it then I will hear it."

Marici

Marici

S-rank
She folded her arms across her chest as she walked. Eyebrow raising as she watched Sero, but she kept quiet despite her curiousity as he dealt with the ninja that had came out. She kept just as silent as him as they walked, looking around as they did so. She'd have to get used to the sunglasses, but it wouldn't be a problem.. hell, it probably kept her from looking as creepy as she usually did.

She bit her lip as she listened to him speak once they were alone; more of a habit than anything. "Alright, sounds good." She then paused, thinking where she was going to start from. "So... I guess the best place to start would be that I ended up in a relationship with another female.. an Inuzuka. Which, is only the start of the problems, as well.. most didn't exactly care for the mix." She shrugged lightly and grinned. "Course, we didn't honestly give a rats ass about it. Her and I got closer... and she started talking about wanting kids. But, she wasn't willing to give me up to have 'em. So, I started to experiment on myself, mixing her and my DNA, molding it... I ended up pregnant." She sighed softly.

"No one knew how at first, though they did make their guesses. Each one was as far from the truth as the next. Then... a short few months into the pregnancy complications started from the experiment. And... I was technically considered dead during the birth at one point. Ashi went mad.. and the only one who could keep her in place and keep her from slaughtering everyone in the hospital was her cousin, Kenta. Tension started up."

She paused a moment, biting her bottom lip again. "Then... things got weird. Aisling was healthy, I was fine again, and we were released. At first I thought the guard at the hospital was to keep Ashi in check and happy. Then weird things started happening..." She shook her head slightly. "I'm not an easily paranoid person.. but sometimes, especially when I was out with my daughter I could swear I was being followed, being watched." She fell silent at that point, returning to her thoughts.

Mure

Mure

D-rank
Sero listened as he idly made a pitcher of ice water. His tall form now seemed to blend into the grey walls of the room. Everywhere he went on his home turf seemed to blend with him. Anyone fighting him would find it frustrating just to keep track of him. It was a little unnerving to his enemies. Which was fine to him. He moves to a desk and pours two glasses. Though he pauses in picking them up as she tells her story.

His grey eye's look to her a moment as if watching her. She might have some pull at home with Kenta being who Kenta was. But he doubted that made her feel much safer. Human experimentation was highly frowned upon in any society. Just what was the child going to be capable of....would it be a higher form of evolution? People feared change though. And the child would be much easier to obtain with its mother dead and the other mother going on a killing spree before being captured.

Sero had no issues with a woman on woman relationship. For one he had a female couple living within Kiri. For another he himself was with two women in one body. Complications where usually just part of the mix in a town of slayers. He watches her a moment more with those empty grey eyes before picking up the water. He hands her a glass and sips from his own before speaking.

"Where you contemplating moving to a place that no one knew of your childs upbringing? Nor would it seem to abnormal here if he showed impressive abilities. As most of our population is raised to be Shinobi. I could understand these thoughts. But could you get here with so many eye's on you unnoticed is the question. and would your mate come with you."

Marici

Marici

S-rank
Amaya took the glass of water and gave a nod of thanks. "Unfortunately, none of us can leave long term... Kenta is family, and he's welcomed me with open arms. I guard him, and I don't trust the job to anyone else. Vacations such as this are fine, but anything overly long term just doesn't work... especially given Aislings current illness. Besides... my brother would drag my ass right back if I were to even consider it." She shook her head, chuckling. "And Ashi will never leave Kenta and his children, they're the only family she has now with both of her parents dead." Dead of course was an understatement given that Ashi's mother had murdered her father and than attempted the same on Ashi; only to be beaten to a bloody mass of goo with a giant hammer Kenta had let Ashi borrow. Yay violence!~

She took a sip of the water. "Add in the special care Aisling needs... it's just complicated. She has Williams syndrome, so her hearing, already sharpened since she's an Inuzuka, is enhanced even further. When we were in the hospital she had to be removed from the nursery and kept in my room, and the hallway had to be entirely cleared of staff and patients. The slightest noise causes her immense pain. It's slightly better now, because we know what exactly triggers the responses, but it's still a long way from being under control. So, she's an asset almost anyone would kill to have -- with that sort of hearing and proper training, she wouldn't even need that nose of hers to sniff people out..."

"Though, I do plan on taking a prolonged vacation with her as soon as she's slightly older. She's maturing quickly, even more quickly than I could have expected.. so it won't be long now before its safe to travel with her."

Mure

Mure

D-rank
Sero pauses in his thoughts and mules it over. It seemed to him the child would make an excellent hunter nin given time to grow. Naota would not be a fun person to deal with if he came with the intention of destroying everything in his path. Though honestly it all seemed to revolve around Kenta. The current Kage of Konoha. Now that would be a problem but if one would consider a time that everything was thriving and no wars had happened in some time. Retirement might be an option.

His eyes turn back to May as he nods slowly and sips the last of his water. It was getting warm in his hand. It was a small problem he had with things. Everything he touched became warm. His very skin was hot to the touch. Still he waits as she finishes explaining. Before walking to the next room that had a big window facing the hill side overlooking what appeared to be an endless forest.

"May. I understand how loyal family can be. I myself have never been close to my blood. My own sister is a foolish child who thinks to bribe me with apples as if we where still children. Still I will offer you this. Send Kenta a message. Tell him I know of his predicament and I have a solution. He can train his replacement and put Konoha in capable hands. We are after all his ally. In return you may claim that hill and the lands beyond it as your home. Kenta can run the new academy if he wishes and in return you will no longer worry about anyone harming your child. Instead I will take a personal hand in his training."

He was not usually one to manipulate but it was all very true. and with it all teetering on the edge this might just seem like the best route. Keep Konoha from tearing itself apart and keep her family safe. Kiri was a place that did not frown on such accomplishments in science but rather encouraged it. And he might get better results giving Amaya a lab instead of trying to dissect her child. He blinks realizing that none of that is what she came here for and turns to look at her curiously to see how she might respond.

Marici

Marici

S-rank
She moved over to the window, staring out at the landscape. It was a place she knew in her heart that Ashi would love to explore, as would Aisling too, when she was old enough. She took another sip of her water as she listened to Sero talk, mulling over the words in her mind for a moment. She was, of course, willing to give it a try. If for only the safety of her child and nothing more.

"I'm willing to give it a shot, and see what he says... My brother will more than likely come if he does... and if I do. His over-protective nature will win out in the end with him." She shrugged lightly, continuing to stare out the window, contemplating it all and falling silent for the moment. Even now she wondered where and what her daughter was doing at this exact moment; if she was safe enough. It was almost enough to make Amaya add in that letter she was mentally writing that they needed to send someone here with her daughter.. if only so she could see for herself she was still well.

Mure

Mure

D-rank
Sero nods and reaches out closing the blinds before turning away. His grey cloak blending in with everything though for a moment is was if his shadow had dark wings. Like he was the angel of death under these skies. His cold lifeless eyes seem to stare for a moment before he nods. Walking out the door.

"Relax and eat for now. Tomorrow your training begins."

and then just like that with the click of a door he was gone again.

~Exit thread~

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.