You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Introducing Karisuma Misoka [Closed] Empty Introducing Karisuma Misoka [Closed] Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:00 am

Misoka

Misoka

D-rank
OT: This is my first post with Misoka, yay! :) I decided to keep it simple for the start as I'm still practising (first English RPG for me) and sent my chara shopping. Feel free to join me (I cannot make double-posts xD).

----------------------
There was obviously a reason for why this place was called "Grand Bazaar". Amused, Misoka watched the seemingly thousands of people weaving in and out of the great number of stores settled in this area. Outside the stores, merchants had set up their own stands, never getting tired of advertising their goods to the passers-by.
The noise level reached its climax - if it hadn't done so before - when a customer and merchant started arguing on the prize of an exotic dress.
Misoka's father stepped next to his daughter, his lips curving up at the edges.
"This place never changes, huh." He chuckled about his own comment and put a hand on Misoka's shoulder. She looked up at him questioningly. His expression turned serious. "Are you sure you want to go on alone? I could ask Moto-san to keep an eye on you, you know, just in case-"
"-Dad, please. I'm no longer a little girl who cannot take care of herself," Misoka interrupted him with a hint of annoyance in her voice. Just a hint, though. She knew exactly why he was so protective of her and she couldn't blame him.
Before the incident two years ago, her father had always encouraged her to do things on her own. 'Be a big girl, my Misoka-chan. You'll grow up to be a terrifying fighter, after all, won't you?,' he would tease her clumsy and whining past-self with a smile. Funny how things changed to the exact opposite. A sarcastic, sad 'funny', that was.
He even had a hard time letting her do grocery shopping alone.

"Besides, I don't want Moto-san to be distracted from his work. Just look at all the merchants at their stands, they cannot even afford one minute not paying attention to the customers!" Misoka went on and nodded to the merchant who was still arguing about that dress. When she met her father's gaze, however, she could still see the worry in his eyes. It made her heart ache for a moment, not wanting to be reminded of the reason for his behaviour.
"Dad, even if someone bothers me," she said firmly. "I can defend myself just fine. I'll just try out my new Katon jutsu on them." She let out a small laugh, trying to relax her father this way.
And yes, it finally worked. He joined her laughter, gave her the money she would need and let her go, though rather reluctantly.

"See you later, Dad!" Misoka called out to him before disappearing in the crowd. "Alright... what do I need.." she mumbled to herself and took the shopping list out of her bag. There was hardly anything written on it. Probably, her father didn't want her to carry too much. As if she was pregnant or something. Misoka sighed, but she couldn't say she was surprised.
First, she headed for the bookstore. After all, this was far more exciting than starting with the groceries. She had to look out for a book called 'Improving your chakra flow'.

So she went into the store and searched for the title.

--------------
It took her about two hours to get everything on her shopping list. And of course her father's worries were totally exaggerated. Like seriously, what could possibly happen to her whilst doing grocery shopping? Sure, she did feel some males' gazes on her, but other than that, she felt quite comfortable in the huge crowd. People were occupied with buying or selling stuff, talking to friends and so on. Nobody would try to assault or harass anyone in a place like this, so Misoka believed.
After she had found a way out of the crowd, the young Genin walked back home.
"Here's your stuff, Dad," she announced, putting the bag on the kitchen table. She didn't miss the relief which flashed over her father's face. He clearly worried too much. "Nothing happened," Misoka added as she felt that her Dad might need to hear this.
"Thank you, darling!" He murmured, taking the bag. "So what else are you up to today?"
This was typical of him. Sometimes Misoka toyed with the idea of writing down a daily schedule just for her over-protective father.
"I'm going to the training ground," she replied, knowing that this was something her father didn't object to for a change.
"Okay, but don't be too late for dinner, you hear me?" - "Understood."
In her mind, she already went through the jutsus she should practise. Definitely the Katon one - it lacked accuracy. Saying one more time bye to her father, she went out the door and towards Suna's Genin training ground.

https://www.youtube.com/user/KanameXSisters?feature=mhee

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.