You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Introducing the Event Point System~ Empty Introducing the Event Point System~ Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:36 pm

Bokuden

Bokuden

D-rank
-Event Points-

Events are a special time on NarutoSaga and should be associated with special opportunities. For this reason we are introducing a new prize/award system to the site unique to events. We all love ryo, but the fact remains that ryo can be obtained anywhere at any time. What the new Event Point system will introduce is a flexible and rewarding way for players to interact with events and provide them the opportunity to earn rare and special prizes that are not readily available through other means. Some prizes may be limited time offers and we will try our best to introduce new and exciting opportunities for our members in the future. If you like ryo, that’s fine too. We have something for you as well, but for now, sit back and get acquainted with the new Event Point system.

Event Points can be acquired in a variety of ways. The one common denominator, of course, is that Event Points can only be acquired through their related event. Some ways to acquire Event Points include, but are not limited to:

• Event related missions (Event Point payout for each mission will be stated in the mission itself.)
  • Non-mission RP within designated event areas (1 point per 1k words)
  • Event specific opportunities (May vary from event to event)

The current listing of Event Point prizes and their respective prices can be found ~here~

F.A.Q.

Q. Do event points carry over between events?

A.Yes. Event points are kept until redeemed.

Q. Event missions no longer give ryo prizes?

A. In most cases, no. We wanted event prizes to be exciting and meaningful, not just padding your wallet. Member will however, be given the option to redeem Event Points for ryo because no one ever had too much ryo.

Q. How will we get our points?

A. Points will be distributed through the Event Administration Thread, found (link).

Q. Can Event Points on different characters (alts) be redeemed for a single prize?

A. No, Event Points do not decay, but do not carry over between characters. Only characters that participated in events may reap the rewards of said events.

Q. How do we know what prizes are available/ limited time offers?

A. The Event Point redemption thread found (link) includes all prizes and their respective Event Point cost. Prizes and costs may be subject to change at the discretion of the Story Dev Team. Limited time opportunities will be labeled as such. Other prizes may be made into limited time opportunities, but will be updated as such before their availability period expires.

Q. I changed my mind about what I wanted. Can I get my points back?

A. No. Event Point transactions are non-refundable and non-transferrable.

Q. Can I transfer/gift Event Points to another account/character?

A. No. Event Points are only able to be redeemed by the character that accrued them.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.