You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Brand new day (Open/No Kill) Empty Brand new day (Open/No Kill) Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:34 pm

Ariston Kyouga

Ariston Kyouga

D-rank
Ariston woke up early in the morning. He decided to walk around the lake for a while to clear his head. Ariston had recently passed the Academy test and had become a Genin for Iwagakure, he was happy of his results. He noticed that no one was around yet and the morning breeze was still cool, since the sun had barely come up. There was a 15 foot boulder near the lake, and Ariston leaping towards the boulders side, he grabbed onto it and used his force to leap himself up some more, until he reached the top. He did it with ease, noticing the academy training was working and his body was more well built than before. It motivated him and made him feel like training but Ariston was waiting to be assigned into a squad. Looking over to the lake, he noticed the water much more bluer than usual. He came here once with his family but never felt such calm energy like this before. Ariston knowing his past had finally became his past, It was a brand new day for him and a new beginning. His first goals were to continue making progress with his training, search for his clan, and become one of the best Genin. He kept gazing upon the lake with his red eyes, feeling the cold breeze brush his face with no worries in the world.

2Brand new day (Open/No Kill) Empty Re: Brand new day (Open/No Kill) Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:23 am

Raishi Kanetsu

Raishi Kanetsu

A-rank
Well, it had been the usual day for Raishi, in all its boring glory.
As usual, Raishi had woken up early in the morning, for no particular reason. Although, this time he had woken up a bit later than usual but it was still early all the same.

He had decided to have a stroll round the village, unlike the usual jog and training session. It may have seemed that today was just a day for him to....chill; calm down, relax. just to enjoy the village.
His stroll somehow managed to end up in the Gisei Lake, the most popular spot for picnics and what not. Although, it was still very early in the morning so nobody was on sight. As he got closer to the lake, he noticed that it was much cleaner, bluer looking than usual. He could not help but smile to himself. The villagers had really changed since the last time he had cleaned the garbage from the lake himself.

Right on his left, about 15 or so meters from him, was a massive boulder that Raishi hardly noticed whenever he came to the lake, though this time it seemed like it was....moving? He looked more carefully, and noticed that someone was actually climbing the rock. He was on the very top of the rock, sitting down and looking in to the lake. It seemed like he was in deep thought. He was quite tall.....taller than himself even,with white hair.

"Hello there"

Raishi shouts out to the kid, hoping not to startle him, as he approached the boulder.

3Brand new day (Open/No Kill) Empty Re: Brand new day (Open/No Kill) Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:57 pm

Ariston Kyouga

Ariston Kyouga

D-rank
Ariston heard someone say "Hello there."

It sort of startled him but not because of the daydreaming but someone actually saying "hello" to him.

He looked around the area searching for the voice, until he seen another young man looking straight at him while approaching the boulder. He looked the same age as him but Ariston couldn't really tell since the guy had a mustache. The guy didn't seem normal, he knew he was also a ninja for Iwagakure. He had a feeling he would going to get in trouble for being up on the boulder, so he was prepared to be punished. Ariston looking straight down and waving at the same time at the guy, shouting "Hello" then quietly saying "Oh man I shouldn't have gone up here".

Ariston jumped off the boulder and landed perfectly on his two feet, balancing himself with his right hand as he landed. He was walking over to the random guy, as he noticed his build. The guy was exactly the same height as him six feet and two inches, his build was really muscular, Ariston had always had an athletic body naturally but he knew this guy trained. As they approached each other, the guy seemed cheerful, a little cheerful for Aristons taste. He felt a chill from the guys eyes, they were black, and it felt as if they were seeing through his soul.

As they were getting closer Ariston says "Look, I didn't create the boulder it was there when I got here not long ago. Sorry for being up there, won't happen again but I am prepared to get punished."

4Brand new day (Open/No Kill) Empty Re: Brand new day (Open/No Kill) Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:55 pm

Raishi Kanetsu

Raishi Kanetsu

A-rank
The kid had waved back at Raishi after he had greeted him. Raishi nearly fainted as he saw the kid's red eyes...At first, he thought it was the sharingan of the Uchiha Clan, he had never seen the sharingan before, he had only read about it in the Iwagakure library. He was just about to ask if he was an Uchiha until the kid came closer, and Raishi noticed that he didn't have any tomoe as the sharingan was supposed to have, so he was not an Uchiha, it was just his usual eye colour. Scary.
He seemed to be the exact same height as himself, so Raishi had obviously miscalculated his height from far away. He wasn't used to meeting people taller than him or even around his height. It made him slightly intimidated, a sad confession. At least he is not taller than me....

"Look, I didn't create the boulder it was there when I got here not long ago. Sorry for being up there, won't happen again but I am prepared to get punished."

He couldn't help but laugh...for some reason, this kid thought that he was going to get in trouble for being on a mere boulder? Cute, cute.
He didn't even have to look at his athletic body to know that he was a fellow ninja, just the fact that he could climb the boulder was a give away. As Rai responded, he spoke with a warming smile, to easing out the chill that he felt from those red eyes.

"Don't worry I know, and I doubt you would even get in trouble for that. I am Raishi Kanetsu."

He then politely extended his hand in greeting, hoping for the kid to shake his hand.

5Brand new day (Open/No Kill) Empty Re: Brand new day (Open/No Kill) Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:32 pm

Ariston Kyouga

Ariston Kyouga

D-rank
Ariston hearing the guy laughing, it still didn't answer his main question, if he's truly in trouble.

"Don't worry I know, and I doubt you would even get in trouble for that. I am Raishi Kanetsu."

Ariston gave sigh of relief, shaking Raishi's hand.

"My name is Ariston...hmm, not exactly sure who my clan is yet. By the way I can't help but ask, you are a ninja of Iwagakure correct?"

After shaking Raishi hand, Ariston thought to himself, that it really is a new beginning for him. He has met a new person name Raishi.

6Brand new day (Open/No Kill) Empty Re: Brand new day (Open/No Kill) Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:01 am

Raishi Kanetsu

Raishi Kanetsu

A-rank
"My name is Ariston...hmm, not exactly sure who my clan is yet. By the way I can't help but ask, you are a ninja of Iwagakure correct?"

Ariston had taken Raishi's hand....he was not sure of his clan? Raishi could relate. A while ago, before he had become a genin, Raishi himself was not sure of his own clan. It was not up until he had read the archives of every clan of the village in the Iwagakure library that he found out he was a Kanetsu, after reading the clan descriptions and history.

Ariston had asked Raishi a question and he had not answered yet. Raishi being his usual fun self, decided to show off rather than actually answer the question. It was just cooler that way.
After letting go of Ariston's hand, he body flickered away from the kid, appearing right on top of the massive boulder.

"That answer your question? You say you don't know what clan you are in?"

He yelled over to the kid, waving for his attention.

7Brand new day (Open/No Kill) Empty Re: Brand new day (Open/No Kill) Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:51 pm

Ariston Kyouga

Ariston Kyouga

D-rank
Ariston shaking Raishi hand, he was waiting for a response to his question. Suddenly Raishi had disappeared, he was confused. It felt like Raishi had ran away from his question. Ariston thinking to himself, if that was a to personal question. Ariston feeling a sort of regret for asking that sort of question, he gave out a huge sigh. Until he heard someone yell behind him saying,

"That answer your question? You say you don't know what clan you are in?"

While turning half way, looking up at the boulder. He noticed it was Raishi waving at him, he felt a huge relief that he didn't scare him off. After that Ariston was sort of shocked since he has never met someone so fast but he kept his composure. Ariston knew it had definitely answered his question.Turning full 180 degree's, Ariston yelled back, he sort of grinned. He had the feeling this whole little show was to show off. As long as Raishi wasn't putting someone down, it was fine with Ariston. Putting his hands inside his pocket, he slowly walks back towards the boulder.

He yelled back at Raishi while laughing, "Haha, yea it did answer my question"

Ariston stopped 3 meters away from the boulder, looking up at Rashi with a more serious face and tone. "But yes, I still don't know my own clan yet"

8Brand new day (Open/No Kill) Empty Re: Brand new day (Open/No Kill) Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:30 pm

[OOC: I hope I can still enter this....seems like a perfect moment to pop in, non? XD]

Huh....this was an interesting situation. Simply relaxing in one of the few trees in IwagaSokure, and what did he wake up to? (Yes, even the hardworking higher-ups take naps.) Two people came to the waterfall-fed lake, probably by coincidence. The Kyouga had gotten blurbs of their conversation from his vantage point. As for who they were: The first he had no inkling of identity. The second....

Zen had seen Raishi around Iwa a few times, but never really got to know him. And this kid....didn't know his clan, he says? Well, might as well give a few pearls of wisdom to him. He was well on his way to being the smartest person in Iwagakure. He could probably tell the kid---Ariston, was it?---what clan he was from. Well, if he had any Kekkei Genkai-like abilities or jutsu.

"So....What's all this, now?" the young man said, dropping seemingly from nowhere (you had to love a jutsu called Light-Speed). He was ready to fight if need be; a man in a Black Coat, face completely indistinguishable, appearing next to you.... what's not to distrust?

9Brand new day (Open/No Kill) Empty Re: Brand new day (Open/No Kill) Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:49 am

Raishi Kanetsu

Raishi Kanetsu

A-rank
ooc:

10Brand new day (Open/No Kill) Empty Re: Brand new day (Open/No Kill) Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:39 pm

Ariston Kyouga

Ariston Kyouga

D-rank
[OOC: Sorry for small reply, I had nothing else come up inside my head x)]

After finishing his sentence "But yes, I still don't know my own clan yet", suddenly a new person appeared out of no where. He was as fast as Raishi, Ariston's attention turned to the new person. As Aristons red eyes looked at him, he noticed this guy was much shorter and smaller in mass than him and Raishi, he was wearing a black coat also, so details of the guy was impossible to get.

One things had gone through his head. Could this random person be a enemy of the village, as in a spy. Ariston kept his composure but his guard up ready if anything suspicious happens. He then asks the man in the black coat. "Alright....who are you?" then looking towards Raishi to see his reaction to the situation

11Brand new day (Open/No Kill) Empty Re: Brand new day (Open/No Kill) Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:24 pm

Raishi Kanetsu

Raishi Kanetsu

A-rank
Ariston had replied, rather cheerfully and it put a smile on his face as he watched Ariston walk towards him, laughing. There was no way he could not put a smile on a person's face, no matter what mood the person was in.
After Ariston had talked, Raishi wanted to reply, giving him advice by trying to narrow down the possible clan. Although he had limited knowledge on all the Iwagakure clans, he had atleast known those ones that had fixed elements, like the Kanetsu having just Earth and Fire as their elements. He figured that they would at least start from there. Unfortunately, he was stopped by the appearance of a rather familiar figure, in a completely black coat. Raishi did not exactly recognise the figure itself but rather the coat. He remembered seeing that coat somewhere.....

"So....What's all this, now?"

That voice.... He had heard that voice from somewhere before, and was certain that this person was of no harm. Still, he was ready for any suspicious movement from this character.

"Alright....who are you?"

Ariston obviously had the same idea that this person, could be a threat; Raishi could hear it in his voice.

"Do not worry, I have a feeling this person is a friendly. I think I have seen that black coat around the village before."

Saying that, he then jumps of the boulder, landing on his two feet perfectly. He stands next to Ariston, and is facing the suspicious man.

12Brand new day (Open/No Kill) Empty Re: Brand new day (Open/No Kill) Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:49 pm

The two were immediately on their guard when he approached. Good; Iwa nin should be sharp. He removed the obscuring hood of his Black Coat, revealing his face. His eyes gave a bit of a gleam.

"Haaah.... Glad you remembered me, Raishi. I'm Zen Kyouga, a Special Jounin of Iwagakure. You've nothing to fear from me," he said. They both seemed pretty on-edge... what to do in an effort to cool them off?

"Look....I'm regarded as one of the smartest people in Iwa. Ask me something, 8, 9 times out of ten I could give you an answer. I heard what you said earlier. You don't know your clan? I could tell you, if you have anything....special worth sharing?"

Zen was intrigued. He'd never seen this case before with a Genin, even when he himself was one. Clans were a mysterious thing.

[OOC: Short post for me too, ehehehe....]

13Brand new day (Open/No Kill) Empty Re: Brand new day (Open/No Kill) Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:20 am

Ariston Kyouga

Ariston Kyouga

D-rank
"Haaah.... Glad you remembered me, Raishi. I'm Zen Kyouga, a Special Jounin of Iwagakure. You've nothing to fear from me,"

Ariston had relaxed his posture and his body, knowing he's a fellow ninja. The mood of the conversation had lightened up. The day was bright and the wind was a perfect breeze, the lake became more crowded with people, making much more peaceful and cheerful. As Zen continued talking, Ariston listened.

"Look....I'm regarded as one of the smartest people in Iwa. Ask me something, 8, 9 times out of ten I could give you an answer. I heard what you said earlier. You don't know your clan? I could tell you, if you have anything....special worth sharing?"

Listening to what Zen said, he sort of looked at Raishi and looked back at Zen. Making a face of disbelief towards his statement about being the smartest and getting a question right 80% of the time. His real concern was answering his question about his abilities. Ariston replied

"Well...." Giving a huge moment of silence. "There is one thing that happened a year ago....". Ariston took a breath "You guys might find it weird....my body literally became a mirror...."

Ariston waited for their response

14Brand new day (Open/No Kill) Empty Re: Brand new day (Open/No Kill) Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:52 am

Raishi Kanetsu

Raishi Kanetsu

A-rank
"Haaah.... Glad you remembered me, Raishi. I'm Zen Kyouga, a Special Jounin of Iwagakure. You've nothing to fear from me,"

Of course it was Zenchi, who else would it have been? Raishi's body relaxed, giving Zenchi a smile, and a little sigh of relief. He looked at Ariston and noticed that he too had relaxed. Raishi looked up as Zenchi continued talking...he was not really paying attention to the conversation but rather enjoying the warmth of the sun. It was now fully out, in all its gleam and glamour... He did not have to turn around to know that the lake was getting crowded fast...Iwagakure was finally waking up.

"......You don't know your clan? I could tell you, if you have anything....special worth sharing?"

Not knowing what Zenchi had said earlier, all he could do was nod at what Zen had said. There was a brief moment of silence that seemed to have been for ages, before Ariston finally spoke. As he spoke, he felt a bit awkward bringing the words from out of his mouth..[color=white][i]Maybe he thinks we would think he was crazy?

Well...." He seemed to hesitate at this point, like his courage was seeping out of him the more he spoke.
. "There is one thing that happened a year ago...." He then took a breath,.. Raishi was getting impatient. This was taking too much time than necessary.
"You guys might find it weird....my body literally became a mirror...."

Ahhhh there it was. Raishi thought that sounded perfectly normal. In fact there was a clan wielding Clan in Iwa........
Raishi simply laughed not to make fun of Ariston, but more of a victory laugh. He then looked towards Zenchi. Recently, Raishi ahd been doing some personal research around the village library, burying himself in a book. He had realised that being smart also had to do with book knowledge not just smart wits and so on. He had to be up to date. He had been studying the different clans and such in Iwagakure, those with special element kekkai genkai. The Kyoga, was one of those that he had studied.....

"Mission accomplished."

15Brand new day (Open/No Kill) Empty Re: Brand new day (Open/No Kill) Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:34 am

Mirrors, you say. I'm quite familiar. Let's find out just what you can do, mm?" This would surely be interesting....If not a member of his own clan, Zen would at least have a similarly-empowered person to speak with. His entire body becoming mirrors...that sounded like

About ten mirror-like collections of chakra spun into vision around Zen. "Can you do this? Repeat hand seals after me. Dragon! Ox! Boar! Horse! Ram!" He said each seal's name aloud as he made it, for clarity. Mirror-like collections of chakra began spiralling into vision around Zen. Not real mirrors, like glass, of course; the clan's chakra was naturally reflective in nature when activated. Now...could this young man do the same? That was his goal.... he wondered why Raishi was laughing. Either way, it kind of ticked him off. It was sort of...ugh. He didn't know how to describe it. In an instant, the mirrors would surround Raishi. "Reflect Arts! Mirror Shot!" In the same extremely small amount of time that the mirrors seemingly vanished and appeared around the Kanetsu, they emitted a super bright flash (given the amount of them). All of this, accomplished by a clap of the hands. No worries...he'd have more mirrors to demonstrate with.

16Brand new day (Open/No Kill) Empty Re: Brand new day (Open/No Kill) Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:04 pm

Ariston Kyouga

Ariston Kyouga

D-rank
Mirrors, you say. I'm quite familiar. Let's find out just what you can do, mm?"

Ariston became a little anxious since he was basically going to be tested with what he can do. Sadly he wasn't ever able to replicate his body becoming a mirror but not long ago he was able to spawn a couple mirrors. As he observed Zen carefully he watched him do handseals.

"Can you do this? Repeat hand seals after me. Dragon! Ox! Boar! Horse! Ram!"

As he watched him, he suddenly noticed that's one of the techniques he discovered spawning mirrors. As he watched mirrors around Zen, he wondered if Zen is actually part of his own clan. Ariston prepared himself and he separated his feet shoulder width. He slowly inhales and exhales. Suddenly he started doing hand seals exactly like Zen. Dragon, Ox, Boar, Horse, and finally Ram. Not like Zen which shouted the hand seals as he was doing it.

After he was done, there was a small pause. but suddenly a two mirrors were created next to him. He started moving them around all three of them. The sun shining bright into the mirrors. As they circled around them a three times. Ariston had called them off, as soon as he did. The mirrors had vanished instantly.

"Well...sort of cheesy to say this but I think I found a clan member..My name is Ariston, If I hadn't told you" As he smiled, he also looked at Raishi, laughing. As he said "Hey Raishi, what a big coincidence right?".

17Brand new day (Open/No Kill) Empty Re: Brand new day (Open/No Kill) Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:17 pm

Raishi Kanetsu

Raishi Kanetsu

A-rank
"Can you do this? Repeat hand seals after me. Dragon! Ox! Boar! Horse! Ram!"

It was actually quite the coincidence that Zenchi had come at the time he did....Raishi believed that Ariston was a Kyouga and Zenchi being the clan head according to the Iwagakure library, was very helpful. Raishi watched as Zenchi wove his hand seals. As he wove hand seals, Raishi noticed mirror like objects popping out of thin air....Probably, the clan jutsu?

He watched as Ariston himself repeated as Zenchi had shown him, although much slower.Unlike Zenchi who had 10 mirrors, Ariston had only been able to spawn two. Understandable, nonetheless they had confirmed that Ariston was indeed a Kyouga.

"Well...sort of cheesy to say this but I think I found a clan member..My name is Ariston, If I hadn't told you"

How nice, they were having a little family introduction. Raishi was happy for Ariston, but he was starting to feel uncomfortable....like he was intruding.

"Hey Raishi, what a big coincidence right?"

He just smiled, looking at the newly confirmed Kyouga. He seemed to radiate happiness.

"Yeah.."

All of a sudden, mirrors appeared around Raishi...these were a lot in number so they were obviously from Zenchi, as Ariston had even dispersed all of his. He couldn't even the exact number of mirrors....he just felt like they were a lot.

"Reflect Arts! Mirror Shot!"

In a matter of milliseconds, a bright white light( more of a flash actually) was emitted from the mirrors. Pain seared his eyes, and he quickly closed them, falling to the ground.
The hell!what just happened........

18Brand new day (Open/No Kill) Empty Re: Brand new day (Open/No Kill) Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:37 pm

Zen felt kind of bad. Just a little. That could wait a bit, mm? Raishi's the one who ticked him off, after all....

"Well, now. I'd like to cordially welcome you to the Kyouga clan. Let me re-introduce myself....Kyouga Zenchi, head of the Kyouga clan and Special Jounin of Iwagakure. Glad that another member's surfaced....we're rather loosely knit, so it's hard to find one another. Oh, I almost forgot.... a bit of a history lesson. Our clan is made up of Hoshigakure's survivors and descendants. If you ever meet someone from the Iki clan or the Seitakai clan, do say hello, mm? We survivors stick together; we don't fight each other ever."

Well, that was enough of that....time for a lesson in practicality.

"Right... You've learned the basics...now let's try something else. Try the jutsu I showed you before. Replace the Ram seal with the Hare. It's the Mirror Clone jutsu. It's a bit advanced, but a Genin should be able to handle it." Zen, himself, made the hand seals as well. Ta-da. After his mirrors hovered a little over various parts of his body ('memorizing' the patterns of light he gave off) they formed a clone. Solid.

19Brand new day (Open/No Kill) Empty Re: Brand new day (Open/No Kill) Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:18 am

Ariston Kyouga

Ariston Kyouga

D-rank
{OOC: Super late response I am so sorry, I have been busy with school. This week is the final week of winter semester, so I am busy writing my speech for speech class.}

"Well, now. I'd like to cordially welcome you to the Kyouga clan. Let me re-introduce myself....Kyouga Zenchi, head of the Kyouga clan and Special Jounin of Iwagakure. Glad that another member's surfaced....we're rather loosely knit, so it's hard to find one another. Oh, I almost forgot.... a bit of a history lesson. Our clan is made up of Hoshigakure's survivors and descendants. If you ever meet someone from the Iki clan or the Seitakai clan, do say hello, mm? We survivors stick together; we don't fight each other ever."

Ariston was pretty impressed from Zenchi's resume. He has always looked up to Jounin and Chuunins. Also knowing he has a member of his clan and meeting the clan leader meant a lot of Ariston. As Zenchi was done talking, Ariston replied

"Nice to meet you Zenchi once again, My name is Ariston, and finally I can add a last name" He laughed "Oh and I'd definitely will always greet a fellow survivor, it seems were all one big huge family."

Ariston looked over at Raishi, since he hadn't said a full sentence since Zen got here. As he was about to speak, Zen had started talking once again about making a mirror clone. It felt like Ariston was being tested.

"Right... You've learned the basics...now let's try something else. Try the jutsu I showed you before. Replace the Ram seal with the Hare. It's the Mirror Clone jutsu. It's a bit advanced, but a Genin should be able to handle it.

Ariston replies "Hmm, It sounds difficult to do, but It doesn't hurt to try haha".

Once again Ariston extends his legs shoulder width apart, and he inhales and exhales slowly. He started doing hand seals summoning two mirrors out of thin air. He was able to control their movement, moving them around the area. Ariston then got serious copying the same hand seals as Zenchi. Once he was finished the mirror started moving his direction, hovering around him reflecting various parts of his body. Suddenly, the mirrors started reflecting a bright light, as they shined upon Ariston, it blinded him completely and it burned some of his cloths. Ariston had quick reflexes and called the Mirrors off making them vanish. As he got up he looked at Zenchi at sort of laughed in embarassment and disappontment.

"I guess I failed, I'll get it for sure."

20Brand new day (Open/No Kill) Empty Re: Brand new day (Open/No Kill) Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:39 am

Raishi Kanetsu

Raishi Kanetsu

A-rank
Raishi was sprawled on the floor, hands covering his eyes. They felt like they were burning! He could not even concentrate, or figure out what exactly had happened to him. Despite the pain searing all over his face, he imagined steam coming out of his eyeballs, humourously. The hell was he doing? His eyes were burning and he was thinking about kids comedy shows. Focus focus...
Hands still over his eyes, he stood up awkwardly and rushed to the Gisei Lake. He followed the sound of the waters or what he thought was the lake. Several times, he had bumped into several people's picnics, hearing swearing from behind him. He didn't even bother where Ariston and Zenchi where....that was not his priority right now. Water, water...water...water...WATER WATER!!! It seemed like the more he stayed without finding the lake, the more his eyes burned.
After going round in circles and stepping on several squishy substances, he finally jumped into the lake headfirst. As he jumped in, he face was at rest; the burning sensation disappearing. Although, this did not last long as seconds after, his head hit the ground under the water.

As he emergedfrom the water, he was drenched and his eyes stung like hell. His head hurt a bt, but he ignored the pain. As he looked at his surroundings he nearly laughed. Zenchi and Ariston were about 2 or so meters in front of him......so how come he had taken so long to reach the lake?
He heard shouting coming from his left side and he turned round, seeing a groupd of 3 massive men coming towards him. They all had massive bellies, like over weight giants, in fact that was what they were....over weight baby giants.
As they approached him, they seemed to be moving in slow motion, every flab of fat shaking about a hundreed times with eahc step.Raishi quickly body flickered to the top of the boulder, hiding behind it so the men would not notice him. He peeped from the cover of the massive boulder and smiled. They had found a lonely picninc basket to raid.

He then steps out of the boulder, now in between Zenchi and Ariston. He wondered what they had been doing while he left.....probably some catching up? Some of ARiston's clothes wer eburned though so he was really curious.

"I guess I failed, I'll get it for sure."

Maybe he was training some clan jutsu with Zenchi? Very possible.
His mind was clearing now.....the white light had in fact come from Zenchi's mirrors......he looked at Zenchi, with raised eyebrows. It was probably a mistake on his part. Raishi was a very forgiving person.

"Zenchi, is it possible that your mirrors may have accidentally refelcted some light on me?"

He spoke carefully, without a single trace of hostility. there was no need for a fight amongst fellow shin obi.

2125/2000

jutsu being trained:
Name: 迷彩隠れの術 {Meisaigakure no Jutsu ~ Hiding-with-Camouflage Technique}
Canon/Custom: Canon.
Type: Supplementary.
Element: None.
Range: Self.
Specialty: Ninjutsu.
Duration: 3 posts; maintainable (before or after the normal duration).
Cooldown: 4 posts.
Description: A technique that thinly coats the user in chakra, making the user essentially imperceptible by multiple processes. It negates the user from making any sound or footsteps, as well as erasing their scent. The user begins to suppress their chakra, while the chakra coating around them suppresses any trace of them whatsoever, be it biological, air disturbances, footsteps, or anything else. In addition, this jutsu refracts light around the user to make them invisible to those of their rank who don't have Ace Eye or Focused; those who can see the distortion made by this jutsu must be within 20 meters to detect it. The user is also unable to be detected by any sensory technique of A-rank or lower, barring Sage Mode's nature energy sensing OR techniques that detect motion. This technique is excellent for sneak attacks; however, they can only use 1 jutsu of A-rank or lower than they are (+1 jutsu per rank lower the jutsu is) before having to dispel this technique. Techniques initiated before this jutsu do not count against this. If the user is touched any more than being brushed up against by another human/pet/summon, the jutsu ends.

Last edited by Raishi Kanetsu on Sat Aug 09, 2014 1:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

21Brand new day (Open/No Kill) Empty Re: Brand new day (Open/No Kill) Sat Feb 09, 2013 3:24 pm

"Zenchi, is it possible that your mirrors may have accidentally refelcted some light on me?"

...oops. Did he put too much force into that? Raishi looked....burned. Ouch....anyway.

"Apologies, Raishi. Might have overdone it a bit, just wanted to show Ariston the extent of what that jutsu can do. Now, then...Any more questions, Ariston?"

[OOC: Ugh, short and late...}

22Brand new day (Open/No Kill) Empty Re: Brand new day (Open/No Kill) Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:51 pm

Ariston Kyouga

Ariston Kyouga

D-rank
[OOC: Funny I got the Email for the reply lol. but I am quitting, been a long time since Dengens ban and Arashi hasn't made any moves on the squad. My Character has no development without the squads. So I am quitting peace out guys. I am mostly on the new Bleach Site.]

23Brand new day (Open/No Kill) Empty Re: Brand new day (Open/No Kill) Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:35 pm

{Okay....this thread does not exist IC. Null and void.}

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.