You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Night to Remember {Jack/NoKill} Empty Night to Remember {Jack/NoKill} Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:28 am

EliKing

EliKing

D-rank
Eli was resting, exausted with all the missions he has just done for the village. Although they were serious ones they still took a lot of energy out of the young shinobi. Eli needed rest, so he went to the place where he found the most peace at night, the Sunagakure Cemetery. The Cemetery is known to be haunted, well the myth portrays is to be but Eli knows that the stories is what makes it scary. He enjoyed sitting on a grave stone that sat right under the moon as he played with Akuma, letting Akuma practice as if it was a real human, punching a tree until the tree's skin peeled. Then Eli heard something, it was someone coming...

2Night to Remember {Jack/NoKill} Empty Re: Night to Remember {Jack/NoKill} Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:11 am

Jack Thousand

Jack Thousand

D-rank
The man ran for his life like the ninja hounds were after him. He'd escaped the hospital a few hours prior to this after awakening bound, fasten, and a serious case of amnesia. He'd snatched a map on his way out and followed it to the weakest point of defense and ran for it. Unfortunately, it was a graveyard of all places that he had to run through. Normally, that wouldn't be an issue but another person stood in the way as a visual witness. One that needed to be eliminated or avoided so he approached with caution. A few moments later the gave it up since he saw that he'd been spotted. "No chance you can ignore the fact you saw me?" He asked casually since there wouldn't be any point to try to attack or do something irrational before trying the rational.

http://www.narutosaga.com/t1427-jun-chi-houjin

3Night to Remember {Jack/NoKill} Empty Re: Night to Remember {Jack/NoKill} Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:18 am

EliKing

EliKing

D-rank
"Consider yourself a ghost my friend." Eli was looking back at the kid when he said this and right away began minding his own business. Eli seen the boy running and he wasn't out of breath but Eli knew that the kid was running at top speed by the way he appeared out of nowhere. Eli knew that this kid must have gotten himself into trouble by the first words he spoke, so Eli began to speak himself since destiny must have dropped this shinobi here for a reason. Eli doesn't have much friends but this kid seemed alright. "So are you in trouble or something? you know I wont tell if you are." Eli looked back at the kid and then stuck his arm out and pointed at a gravestone in front of the one he sat in and said. "Come sit here If you like, you seem like you've been running from a monster."

4Night to Remember {Jack/NoKill} Empty Re: Night to Remember {Jack/NoKill} Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:00 am

Jack Thousand

Jack Thousand

D-rank
"Well..." God considered the tempting offer before taking a few steps in the other direction. Temptation had its perks but he wasn't a fool. At least he figured he wasn't a fool. "A spirit then." He agreed as he tried to figure out his stepping path as he backed away from the gravestones. He looked to try and map his steps before he decided to run forward in a quick dash and used a few of the smaller gravestones for stepping stones. "I'm not sure if I am in trouble but I would consider myself in potential danger." He replied as he pushed off with his left leg to try and land on a higher gravestone with his other by stretching his leg out as far as it could reach. The hard surface connected with his shoes then the solidity of the gravestone came to mind as the shock impact made his knee collapse slightly. He moved his other foot to quickly balance afterwords.

"After waking up bound and shackled in a hospital. I think I AM the monster." He replied as he landed with a heavy thud on the next one. Suddenly the ridiculousness of the speaker's words addled his inattentive brain. He stopped and turned towards the guy with a "what are you crazy!" gaze that followed with an equally harsh remark. "You must be lonely if you want some random guy running like a yeti-snake was burrowing right behind him to sit and drink tea with you." God slipped his footing and landed on the ground back first. The only thing bruised was his growing ego that became increasingly larger the further away he got from the hospital. Just who was I? He wondered as he stood up and brushed himself off with an annoyed complaint. "So much for trying not to leave tracks." He said and decided to take the guy's offer. If anything I can kill him and take his stuff.[i] He thought grimly as he finished dusting himself to walk over to his new host. "Got any tea? I'm parched." [i]Killing? Jeez, its a good thing I have amnesia or I get the feeling the person I used to be would have already done it by now. Talk about excessive. Alright, here's how its gonna work. Greet him, knock him out, take him hostage- I mean run for it. "You seem a tad touched in the head so I'm going to keep this simple. The name's God-ithink- and I'm running because I think I did something wrong that I don't remember."

5Night to Remember {Jack/NoKill} Empty Re: Night to Remember {Jack/NoKill} Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:15 am

EliKing

EliKing

D-rank
Eli noticed the shinobi walking towards him but not only that but the random shinobi had somewhat of a paranoid face. "Calm down, you are going to give yourself a heart attack. You seem to tense for a genin." Eli looked at the kid oddly and even more strangely when he said he woke up in the hospital chained up. Then the young shinobi gave a smart remark where he said that Kami must be lonely for asking a complete stranger to sit with him. Eli laughed at those words, mostly because they had some truth in them. "You are funny, and yea I guess you can say im lonely. Just me and my puppet Akuma." After Eli said that Akuma, the puppet that Eli never keeps hidden stands up and right next to Eli.

As the shinobi asked for tea, Eli didnt even bother to answer the rhetorical question, and agin looking up at the moon. Eli knew that this kid was fishy looking since he looked like he was... well.. crazy... But then when he said his name Eli smiled a little. "So your name is god huh? Thats a coincidence. (Eli turned to look at the shinobi dead in the eyes) My name is actually God too, translated japanese word of course and this here (Akuma jump and lands right in between the two shinobis) This here is my little devil." Eli then smiles as he begins to think about how odd it is for the universe to bring two gods together under this beautiful shining moon.

6Night to Remember {Jack/NoKill} Empty Re: Night to Remember {Jack/NoKill} Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:18 am

Jack Thousand

Jack Thousand

D-rank
He stopped with a quick halt the moment the puppet moved as if a blade had been put at the tip of his neck. In essence thats what the other person just did because of a puppet's combative value and even that depending on the master's tactical skills. God didn't even breath until he was sure that thing didn't intend to budge a single inch before walking towards the other's 9 o'clock position. "Put that thing down and I might actually talk to you in a civilized manner. To you it might be a little devil you might love but to me I'm looking down the wrong end of a deathwish and some amnesiac folks like myself might take it the wrong way." The man's voice might be comic in a grim way but his face showed outright alarm as he spoke. The stance he took was meant for attack and getting in close between a dangerous person with a weapon. "I'm not too sure two gods are even allowed to exist in the same universe so I'm thinking you're wanting me out of the picture there, stranger."

7Night to Remember {Jack/NoKill} Empty Re: Night to Remember {Jack/NoKill} Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:05 pm

EliKing

EliKing

D-rank
Eli seen as the shinobi stopped his movement without hesitating and it didnt take a genius to figure out that GODD viewed Akuma as a weapon. Eli wanted to make sure that his newfound friend didn't feel like his puppet was a threat, because god truly knows that Akuma is Eli's closest friend. As odd as it sounds but Eli is a living breathing wish for the Pinocchio effect to kick in and he is working on a way to make his puppet more and more human like instead of turning himself into a puppet.

That is the reason Akuma is never sealed away but instead walk with Eli as if it was an equal, and that is why Akuma has features that resemble a human with a focus on making it look like himself of course. Akuma was not a threat to GODD and to show it, Eli created a funny looking gesture with his puppet as it moved to the side and bowed with one hand on its stomach and the other leading to Eli, to show that they are free to talk. "I'm not putting Akuma away, but he will surely move aside for you." and so he did.

"Two Gods can exist in the universe, that is the concept of Duality is it not? After all, I like to believe that there is two gods, instead of thinking that there is just a good one and the reason the things are bad is because he doesn't care." Eli paused so the shinobi could settle down and then he spoke again. "The question is... Which GODD are you?" Eli said this while looking at the shinobi quite seriously, and now instead of having a relaxed posture Eli King looked like he was ready for a conversation.

8Night to Remember {Jack/NoKill} Empty Re: Night to Remember {Jack/NoKill} Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:18 pm

Jack Thousand

Jack Thousand

D-rank
"Oh I care, I'd probably step aside and let it happen because they shouldn't have been dumb enough to get themselves in that mess in the first place." He didn't relax his stance and glanced out of the corner of his eye to see if he had an escape route. "I can't say too much since I don't even know why my name is God or even if I am considered A god." He took a step backwards in a slow defensive movement as if he was carefully testing the other's reaction. His face didn't show him as someone seemed interested in the topic at hand. "I'd better go soon if you don't have anything more interesting to talk about other than who or what I am."

9Night to Remember {Jack/NoKill} Empty Re: Night to Remember {Jack/NoKill} Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:46 am

EliKing

EliKing

D-rank
Eli seen as the new kid was more than hesitant to keep on going with the conversation as he stepped back and appeared to be looking for an escape rout. Eli heard what the shinobi stated in the start about letting the bad happen. Eli understood this belief but he only thought about the bad-situations that was never chosen in the first place and yet a lot of people find themselves troubled by it. As Eli thought this this new shinobi questioned his name but even worst, questioned if he is considered a god. Eli laughed a little before beginning to speak, "Listen my friend. My name is also god, so it isn't hard to believe that your name could be the same. All of this may be truth but I assure you my friend, you are not considered a god and nor are you one."

When Eli was finished saying this, is when the shinobi got in his semi-defensive stance. Eli of course did not budge, not really bitting the bait put out in front of him but instead, he relaxed and looked back up at the moon. Eli didn't know the shinobi that just came to his life but even as he poses to fight Eli didnt really care as he would rather relax with his puppet, but then again, not much is known so Eli was still on his feet when it came to watching the kid from the corner of his eye. Then the shinobi spoke once more and Eli responded by saying, "Sorry but Who and What you are is the most interesting thing that has happened to me today, but if people are truly chasing you, you are waisting a lot of time here. Maybe it will be better if you go but I hope to see you someday my odd friend. I hope you regain your memory, maybe then could we truly talk without you paranoia stepping in."

10Night to Remember {Jack/NoKill} Empty Re: Night to Remember {Jack/NoKill} Tue Dec 03, 2013 2:52 pm

Jack Thousand

Jack Thousand

D-rank
"Glad I could entertain." The male remarked before relaxing his pose from an aggressive stance to a casual one. At a change of gear the male nodded at the good words from the male before him. "I am waisting time here but before I take I want to ask you if you know a better way to leave of if there is a place to go. I might have an interesting name to you but homeless and without any memory I don't think I will survive for long by myself."

"Aside from that I'm just discovering that I might have been a dangerous person to speak so coldly about others." The male shrugged and leaned against a tree as he looked back at the village. "All the better to get out of here." He motioned towards the direct of the village. "I do think that I'm safe for now."

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.