You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Scouting party thread Empty Scouting party thread Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:22 pm

Mure

Mure

D-rank
Ahead the man with the spear looks up as a small girl and a man walk into the field. A merchant perhaps? but no merchandise. He scans around him but doesn't notice anything. instead he looks at them both and grins spinning his spear as if showing off her plants it rudely in front of them tip first before speaking in a gruff voice.

"Oy.. where ye think yer going wench? dunt ya know these be Captain Rippers woods? ya cant just wander willy nilly. ye gots ta pay the toll.'"

he admires her licking the drool out of the corner of his mouth with a grin. The archers tighten theyre bows with the notching of arrows and one kicks a branch down to wake the axe man who merely grunts and rolls over.

"course..other arrangements for eh safe passage could be made. Wanna play with my spear wench.?"

He says with a wiggle of his eye brows. a truly sickening man.

2Scouting party thread Empty Re: Scouting party thread Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:45 pm

Tenshi

Tenshi

D-rank
Fighting the disgust from her face at the words he practically spit at her covertly she spoke into her mic "Sukari, Tenshina kill the archers, if you can kill the axe user, if Kaguza cannot kill the axe user." she said this all with a dark smile playing on her lips, none of these men would leave this area alive, she was certain of that even if she had to deliver all of the killing blows for these genin, but this man was definitely more distractable than Sero had been, ripping off her jacket she revealed her swords and turned slightly to the Myugen, "I've got this guy go kill the axe wielder before he wakes up." with that said she quickly ripped her swords out of their sheaths and glissaded forwards quickly sending the fuuton chakra up out of her and into both swords she swung forward hitting him with the wind in his face and spear hand and swung for his neck while he was off guard, feeling the satisfying blow to his head she didn't even wince as the blood splattered her body and his head was lopped clean off his body. Looking up she watched the others to check to see if they had completed their enemies.
justu:

chakra:

3Scouting party thread Empty Re: Scouting party thread Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:26 pm

Kaguza

Kaguza

D-rank
Kaguza watched as the man displayed the less then inviting qualities of crude man. Catching the sadistic smile, he took a step back and heard his order. "Yes ma'am." With a slight jump backwards to stay out of Tenshi's swinging range, he channeled raiton chakra into his feet gaining a burst of speed as he dashed for the sleeping axe-men. The ground emitting a few sparks behind him. Running with his body low to the ground, Kaguza sunk his left hand into the ground to pull out four earth kunai. Grabbing a hammer with his free hand, came within striking distance of the axe user. Carrying the momentum into a swing, Kaguza struck the man in the head with his hammer, sandwiching the enemies head between it and the tree. Solely for good measure, he proceeded to stab the man four times, once in the; neck, heart, and each lung. The earth kunai braking after each stab, leaving kaguza with no kunai left.

chakra:
Jutsu Used:

4Scouting party thread Empty Re: Scouting party thread Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:08 pm

Sukari

Sukari

D-rank
Sukari couldn't help the grin that came to her face as Tenshi gave her her orders. "Yes ma'am." She said, choosing her tactics in a split second before jumping off the branch towards the archers and hands moving in a series of familiar hand signs. Within seconds a dark aura surrounded her, strings breaking off and forming a large terrifying shadowy figure, resembling some kind of humanoid brute with long curved claws and glowing white eyes and tooth-filled maw. She landed on the branch of the tree next to the one with the archer and stood up straight, then flung her hand - wrist first - out at her opponent and snapped her hand and fingers up. The strings attached to her moved, controlling the puppet.

The reaction was instantanious, the puppet lunging forwards and lashing out with it's claws. They snapped the bow and slashed through flesh, chakra hardening to rupture flesh and organs and pulling the dead archer to the ground. She then jumped back to another branch, giving a couple more hand movements to pull the puppet next to her. Her eyes seemed to glow white, a side-effect of the chakra surrounding her. One of the benefits of this was her intimidating look. She hoped it would work to deter the last archer.

Jutsu Used:
Spoiler:

Chakra Reserves:
Spoiler:

5Scouting party thread Empty Re: Scouting party thread Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:16 am

Tenshinsa

Tenshinsa

D-rank
Ten could feel the sweat go down his the back of his neck. Most ninjas were meant to kill like this. He was a med-ninja, killing was not suppose to be on his agenda, but it was either them or him. He was planning them. He watched carefully as Sukari puppet, if you could call it that, form out of now where. Startling him for a split of a second. Quickly coming back to he could not be left behind. Watching the Myugan and Sukari do what they needed to do it was his time to shine.

Having Toki unwrapped already was good, this means he could let the strings come out and connect to the puppet. He could feel the connection to the puppet as the strings slowly made contact. It was time to show them all that Toki and him was a force to be reckon with. Having only Toki burst out of the trees the other archer seemed distracted with the other puppet. This was almost to easy. Aiming the hands directly at the target the Kunai shot out of Toki's hands. Piercing the chest of the archer. He could see the blood splatter out of everywhere and was going to make a mess. Jumping forward he landed on another branch closer to the enemy. Having the strings retract back into the hands the puppet flung itself at the opponent, opening the chest cavity making a grab at the archer. After making contact the senbon shot out of it aiming at the head, two at the eyes one at the mouth. If he could survive this, that archer deserved to kill him.

Whispering into the mic he felt his stomach do a lunge "Target down." He felt his stomachs doing flips. He knew he was going to puke. This was his first time killing someone. Hopefully this feeling would go away. Thinking about it he started to get a sick and sadistic smile on his face. Quickly whipping it off for his normal small grin.

Justu Used:

Chakra:

6Scouting party thread Empty Re: Scouting party thread Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:32 am

Mure

Mure

D-rank
The pirate bandit party let in the camp was defeated in one mighty stroke. The only one still breathing and not a bloody mess was the spear wielder. His Chest was bleeding heavily and he could hardly hold his spear from the onslaught he had endured. Still he drops to a knee and spits blood onto Tenshi's boots before laughing loudly. He grips his spear and stands again leaning on it. He looks around at each of them breathing heavily and smirking as the sounds of vomit can be heard.

"you Kiri Ninja. You think you won.. But I got to see your skills. This woman who leads you... She is indeed stronger then me. But Lord Ripper is infinitely Stronger then all of you combined!"

It was then that he stopped talking. It appeared as if he had something stuck in his throat. he clutches his free hand to his neck. The other bodies begin to glow green at the same time he does before he and the other bodies are engulfed in a green flame. His dying screams are of the pain of burning to death.

When his screams subside the flames unite in the center of the field And form what appears to be a man in a chair. Made entirely of flames. His long hair darker then the rest of the fire and his eyes seem to take in everything. He appears calm as his fingers tap the arms of the chair. This man was terrifying. Still when he speaks its as if a cold wind whips up the camp. As if his voice brought winter with it.

"Forgive my Servant. He speaks when he is not told to. I am Captain Dark Ripper. And I welcome you. After all you bring supplies and slaves to build my new Kingdom. However I will offer you this. Submit or leave Kiri to my rule. And you shall not be harmed. Your Kage is else where and none stand on the threshold of the power He and I possess. I will slaughter any one who stands against me. Farewell Fighters and puppeteers. I hope we meet again on friendly terms."

And then the vision explodes with a powerful burst knocking down all the tents. The enemies no more then burnt crisps as chakra seems to charge the air.

7Scouting party thread Empty Re: Scouting party thread Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:35 am

Tenshi

Tenshi

D-rank
Looking around at them she felt proud that they had all killed their targets, this was a good group of genin. Though she did allow a slight amount of guilt to affect her as she had ordered the medical to kill, and instead of just leaving it at near he had fulfilled her orders.

Upon seeing the perverted spear user kneel with his head barely on she grimaced. "Didn't I kill you? God this is like something out of someones fantasy novel. she said with annoyance before watching with a satisfied smirk when he...exploded into flames...? wait thats not right.

She stared blankly at the new man that had entered not bothering to react to him what so ever, when he finally left she turned to the medical Tenshina "Are you going to be okay?" she asked soothingly reminding herself medicals like he and Shuiro were meant to save lives not take them.

Turning away she softly spoke into the communicator "Blue Falcon Leader, this is Red Dragon leader. Watch out for some guy who sits in a throne of fire, he has long dark hair. Calls himself captain Dark Ripper, he's claiming Kiri as his own. Oh and also can you have Shuiro grab my jacket when you come through this area?"

Turning back to her group she nodded her head in the direction they were supposed to go "ready to go?

8Scouting party thread Empty Re: Scouting party thread Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:06 pm

Kaguza

Kaguza

D-rank
Kaguza harnessed his hammer after wiping away the blood, this was his first kill. It felt strange, this would be his job, to kill. Least killing would be the worst of it, it was a fine way to truly begin his life as a shinobi. The explosion of flames caught his attention. Dark Ripper was the captain's name, a strange one, most likely one of his own creation purely to display fear. Regardless, it was clear there would be more fighting, more killing. Tenshi reported her information and turned her attention to her squad. "I'm ready."

9Scouting party thread Empty Re: Scouting party thread Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:50 pm

Sukari

Sukari

D-rank
Sukari glanced over at Tenshi, releasing the jutsu. The aura and puppet dispersed, and her eyes slowly faded back to normal-looking again. The appearance of Lord Ripper had... worried her, to say the least. The name "Dark Ripper" didn't really suggest friendliness, and she doubted that she would end up on his side. When that was over, she turned her attention to Tenshinsa. He was the one she'd spoken to the most, and she could almost begin to think of him as a friend. If he was traumatized by killing a man, she wanted to know. She was about to go over and see if he was okay, when Tenshi spoke.

"... I'm ready." She said, taking a step towards a tree. Tenshi may want her to scout ahead again. "Shall Kaguza and I scout again, or do you have a different plan in mind?" That formation had worked quite well, giving them good warning of the camp and then their battle plan also dispatched the enemies almost immediately, despite the sudden appearance of their leader.

10Scouting party thread Empty Re: Scouting party thread Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:34 am

Tenshinsa

Tenshinsa

D-rank
Ten was not sure what to think. He was used to people being in his hands, he was suppose to make sure that they lived though. Not to kill, not to take a person away from this world. Ten stood there in silence for a bit just thinking about everything that happened.

"You going to let them see you like this, you look weak and pathetic" A voice rang out of no where. Looking up Ten realized that it was his voice, no his brother's voice ringing in this world. He was right, Ten couldn't be seen like this. He was not this week. Killing a person should have not affected him this much. He was ninja before he is med-ninja. Killing was what he was trained to do. Come to think of it, it relieved a lot of strees that he was going through lately. This feeling was actually kind of nice; in a sick demented way. He heard Tenshi asked him if he was okay.

Quickly reappearing in front of his squad he had his fake small grin he had at all times on. "I will be fine Squad Leader, just a little shocked is all." He looked at Sukari and Kaguza. They did not have a hard time with killing people, maybe they were just different. "I am fully capable of doing what ever task you wish, if you want the same formation that might work." He took a moment to think about it. "If he has any form of communication system everywhere knows who we are by now and that trick won't work again most likely. I would recommend a new formation of sorts. We have no intel on this 'Ripper', so I would also recommend more caution." Flicking away the strings away he wrapped up Toki again. Looking at Sukari he mention "I would love to talk about, uh, your puppet sometime. That threw me off a bit."

11Scouting party thread Empty Re: Scouting party thread Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:12 pm

Tenshi

Tenshi

D-rank
Watching Ten she nodded softly, he seemed perfectly fine. "Ten's right, we may as well just all go together. Stay close together, and Ten your a medical I shouldn't have had you take that life, but thank you for doing so and I apologize." Nodding forwards she started to walk away, hoping that they would keep pace.

12Scouting party thread Empty Re: Scouting party thread Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:17 pm

Kaguza

Kaguza

D-rank
It hadn't crossed his mind that Tenshinsa would have a problem killing another ninja, regardless of him being a medical ninja. It was understandable, he was trained to save lives, though he should expect the need to kill others to happen more in the future. "Agreed." Kaguza kept up easily with Tenshi.

13Scouting party thread Empty Re: Scouting party thread Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:58 am

Tenshinsa

Tenshinsa

D-rank
Keeping up was not an issue for Ten. Nodding he looked at her, "I understand, you had to command a team to complete a mission. I would not hold anything against you anyway. It either us or them right?" Ten smiled at her, he understood what was going on now.

14Scouting party thread Empty Re: Scouting party thread Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:39 am

Tenshi

Tenshi

D-rank
The small girl nodded. "Let's go, We should be home by the end off today. with that said the girl was walking from her group, eyes scanning the surrounding.

15Scouting party thread Empty Re: Scouting party thread Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:43 am

Kaguza

Kaguza

D-rank
Kaguza followed close behind, he hoped there were at least a few places left untouched by the black flames. With the pirates occupying the village, even they probably would be ransacked. Knowing another rather unsavory group had taken the village, he wasn't looking forward to exploring the village, though he would do his job and protect even a ruined village.

16Scouting party thread Empty Re: Scouting party thread Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:21 pm

Tenshinsa

Tenshinsa

D-rank
Ten thought about home as they quickly approached it. Would they have to fight for it? That meant more killing, and that seemed alright to him. He hoped that the graveyard would be alright. If not he did not know what he would do. He was actually a little afraid to go see what happened there. Maybe he would save it for a later date.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.