You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Xiao

Xiao

D-rank
The grand city of shinwato was the place to be in this time of day, why? Well no other reason than the grand festival of the chuunin exams! The time where all shinobi gathered to ensure that they would reach new heights, soar through the ranks and test their endless jutsu that they had so perfectly crafted and plotted out in hopes that perhaps that perfect combination would fall into their lap. One such shinobi was that of Xiao Guan, the knucklehead of Kirigakure and the source of Haka's eternal embarassment. Though the Ahoban had taken a shine to the little webslinger and his friends his training was surely lacking being closer to an academy student than that of a genin. Though such aspects of his life were certainly shameful for others on the path to power Xiao didn't care all that much. His true ambition was to become a store clerk, a teacher or something far more peaceful than the likes of a sword swinging mist ninja. In fact, simply being there to support his friends was all he truly wished to do. He had made it a point to seek out each and every Kirigakure shinobi he could find, no matter how big or small his quest was to ensure that the land of water was a united ocean and not mere isolated puddles and though he may never be on par with the greats he certainly could remedy in the ways of morale or bolstering the unity of all.

Xiao made his way through the busy market streets, littered with vendors and civilians alike who all munched, gossiped and drank to their merriment as the small under five foot shinobi continued his way through their busy streets eyeing headbands as he passed underneath his spandex spider themed mask that he deemed as his "real" face when asked on it's origin. He was out hunting...for friendship!

Growing tired due to his ever constant state of needing attention the little spider opted to lean along the side posts of a market, as people passed by who looked even slightly kirigakure affiliated asking them "Hey Hey Hey My Kirigakure Sister....? No? Kumo? Okay no worries, keep on rolling thunder!" "My Kiri Brother! Oh you're a Suna?...Nobody is Suna. You sir are a liar and a cheat." and other such comments until hopefully he may find a face he had not encountered.

Inarri

Inarri

D-rank
As odd as it was. Hi No Kuni felt much more like home than Kirigakure had for the past year for Inarri. She didn't mean anything of malice by the feeling, simply that the cold rains and dreary mist of the land of waves wasn't quite what she was used to, and the land of fire's lush green forests and sunny weather was much more what she was accustomed too. Still the village of Shinwato was much bigger than the village she was from, and this was only worsened by the fact the village was hosting the Chunin exams at the moment so there was thousands upon thousands of people here from each nation all seeking to show of their young ninja, and Genin from all around looking to prove themselves as the best. Inarri had no such delusions she was anywhere near Chunin level, and was almost glad that she had gotten out of the academy late enough that she wasn't selected to participate in the exams. Not that she wouldn't have represented her village if given the opportunity. She'd have been honored too. She's merely glad she didn't have too. Inarri is absolutely certain she'd get demolished if she stepped foot in the ring with most other Genin at the moment, and so she was glad that she'd have the time to train herself up before taking the exam.

Still the festival that was brought on by the Chunin exams was never anything to sneeze at. Or at least this is what Inarri had been told. She'd never actually been to a Chunin exams. She was still attending the academy the last time one rolled around, and before that she lived in a small village that she rarely left. However, form the shinobi that frequently visited her small home she'd always heard wondrous stories of the exams and the festivals they brought about so Inarri was determined to find out what all the fuss was about this time around. Although this was the first time Inarri was in Shinwato and the girl still wasn't used to very large cities. She'd only been in Kirigakure for a year, maybe a year and a half at this point, and with the large crowd perusing the market she was quickly finding herself lost. That was under she heard the phrase. "My Kirigakure Sister....?" She quickly turned her heard towards the direction of the sound thinking it might have been someone talking to her. She was wrong of course as the woman clearly sporting Kumogakure armor gave the man in a spider mask a questioning look, scoffed and then walked off. Now Inarri was curious.

Like the curious duck that she was, the girl slowly moved closer to the man in the spider themed mask as he turned to another man who was probably Iwa affiliated based on his garb and asked him if he was Kiri. The man replied that he was Suna to which the short spider fanatic called him out. Inarri giggled a little bit and merely tilted her head as she watched the masked over-enthusiastic bundle of awkward. She wasn't particularly hiding from him as she hopped onto a small fence post and sat there watching him. She was sure he'd notice her and likely the Kirigakure headband hanging around her neck shortly, but she wanted to see exactly how long it would take him and if he does something odd or funny in the mid-time. Though one thought did cross her mind "Why does he want to find a Kiri-Nin so bad?" This was a question she couldn't really answer at the moment. It might be because he's lonely, or wants to associate with his own kind, or maybe he has sometime important to tell all the Kiri-Nin. Whatever was the case she was sure she'd find out shortly.

WC: 665
Total WC: 665
Chakra - 250/250:

Xiao

Xiao

D-rank
As he continued to greet people he almost found himself committing the ultimate sin - repeating the same joke twice. Though the rule of threes was a law of god to Xiao, when it did come down to it the concept of repeating himself just rubbed him the wrong way, it was like embedding someone's face onto your chest as many shinobi were tend to do. Xiao had been collecting his allies, or rather he had been making friends - his favored past time. He didn't really have many hobbies, the odd musical ability and history were obvious favorites of his but he never had a 'shogi' or a 'ramen'. He was more of a guy that wanted to know as much as he could about his circles and extend the ever growing web of information he had whether bizarre or not he did have this need stemming purely for the desire to unite the nations to a greater capacity through the greatest elemental release: Friendship.
A girl seemed to make her way closer to him, one he had not seen but certainly had the air of Kirigakure about her. White hair? Check. Frail? Double Check-a-roo. Cute or feminine? A check-a-doodle-doo. It was a strange uniform all shinobi of the mist had and though Xiao certainly stood out with his constant wearing of his second 'face' it was something he truly admired as when gathered together the mist truly did resemble falling snowflakes or a delicious vanilla cone. It was something unifying and homogenous despite the fact that between those that had ventured from Otogakure, Amegakure, Yukigakure, Takigakure or the variety of other villages the mist was one of a tight foundation of interwoven fates and shared this through their constant team work and friendship. The cherry on top was of course, the loose kiri-nin band hanging from her neck though as sight went the little spider couldn't truly identify it "A shy albino hiding shyly? Now you have got to be Kirigakure, we're like 50% Water 50% terrible social skills" Xiao stated as he waved to the girl overhead, his hand high skyward gesturing to her so much that others began to examine the little spiderling who had been garnering a bit of a reputation as a nuisance in these chuunin exams.

Deciding to take initiative the little spider shot a web latching on to a light, or lantern rather, stand that allowed him to zipline roughly 2m away from the girl in a perched position clinging to the wall above her without the need of the mystical walking ability as per his clans technique "Howdy. Kyutai of the Spider. Nice to meetcha." Xiao stated using his 'official' name and avoiding his birth name of Xiao that was more of a nickname at this point with Kyutai being his "kirigakure" or rather friendly name of sorts. His hand extended downward with a friendly aura "So, Are you a Kirigakure Shinobi I've never met - or are you just trying to steal that sweet sweet Yukigakure fashion sense? Believe me, I've tried myself but I look horrible in frosted tips. You ever try to frost-tip a mask? It's...It's just bleach...It stains..."

Inarri

Inarri

D-rank
"Two... Three... Fo-" At that point Inarri stopped counting because it looked like the spider had finally noticed Inarri simply sitting there. If he was paying attention he'd probably notice a large smirk come a crossed her face as he looked over to her. That said, four seconds was a bit faster than she'd imagined though she couldn't say she was too surprised. For one reason or another he was actively looking for Kirigakure ninja, and she was one. Plus it probably helped that she was watching him carefully, as that tended to trigger something subconscious within people to pay more attention to you. Either way, Inarri watched the short spider mutter something under his breath that she couldn't make out over the crowd and then he did something quite interesting.

The young spider extended his hand and out shot a web, that he gripped unto and propelled him forwards. speeding through the air he landed about 2 meters away from Inarri on the wall. And stayed there. A look of excitement would spark in Inarri's eyes as a large smile would spread a crossed her face. The young shinobi would spin around to face the spider. Muttering a "So cool!" as he passed by her and landed in his perch. He would then speak. "Howdy. Kyutai of the Spider. Nice to meetcha." Inarri was a little bundle of excitement at this point. Almost instantly replying "Nice to meet'cha Kyutai! My names Inarri!" she would say with a grin on her face as she sort of leaned forwards, placing her hands behind her and eye-smiling. "So, Are you a Kirigakure Shinobi I've never met - or are you just trying to steal that sweet sweet Yukigakure fashion sense? Believe me, I've tried myself but I look horrible in frosted tips. You ever try to frost-tip a mask? It's...It's just bleach...It stains..." At this comment Inarri would giggle a little bit. "So he's a bit of a jokester than?" she'd think to herself.  "I might be." She'd say a little mischievously, still openly displaying her Kirigakure headband. It's not that she didn't know she was wearing it. It's simply that she wanted to see if Kyutai's observation skills were really that poor. Inarri also wanted to get a better read on him to see how'd he react to certain things. If he couldn't handle a bit of playfulness then the two probably wouldn't get along very well. Though she imagined being the jokester he was, that he could handle it. "It depends on what you want from a Kiri-Nin" She'd say with a hint of sincerity. She was rather curious to know what he wanted with a Kiri shinobi so desperately that he'd been actively searching for one in a large crowd. Whatever the case may be, sure was certain that she'd be in for an interesting afternoon, or at the very least an interesting next few minutes.

Though a thought occurred to Inarri. What if this rather short man had a more sinister goal in mind. Sure he had used "Kirigakure Sister" before hand sort of hinting at the fact that he was Kirigakure affiliated, but it might jut be a trap, and Inarri fell for it hook line and sinker. The guy seemed friendly enough to Inarri, but the way he rushed over here to meet her tripped a red flag. Once again she'd gone into a situation without really thinking about all of the options. The girl would need to be on guard, though she couldn't really show him any of her defensiveness. Either way, it shouldn't be a big problem unless he decides to attack her in public or lead her down a dark alley way, and Inarri would act as normal until such an event occurred.
WC: 660
Total WC: 1325
Chakra - 250/250:

Xiao

Xiao

D-rank

"Inarri? Eh? Like the food?" Xiao stated thinking over just how many people he had indeed met that happened to share the same given names as food. Was it just a cultural thing of the shinobi to adopt the names of food? It was certainly a possibility especially among the leaf members to be named for ingredients and so too for the mist to be named for fruits especially berries whilst in his own homeland the attributes of a person were often that which was reflected. Xiao was his given name, of course, which literally just meant tiny or cute and was quite a common nickname for youth though his 'name' that was bestowed upon him by one, Haka Osada, that of Kyutai simply was short for the spider of which he was birthed from - Orbweaver for when Xiao had dropped his human visage he was infact the small spider, that of the petite orbweaver spider able to bound and weave it's glorious webbing. "I might be." She'd say a little mischievously, still openly displaying her Kirigakure headband. It's not that she didn't know she was wearing it. It's simply that she wanted to see if Kyutai's observation skills were really that poor. Inarri also wanted to get a better read on him to see how'd he react to certain things. If he couldn't handle a bit of playfulness then the two probably wouldn't get along very well. Though she imagined being the jokester he was, that he could handle it. "It depends on what you want from a Kiri-Nin" She'd say with a hint of sincerity. She was rather curious to know what he wanted with a Kiri shinobi so desperately that he'd been actively searching for one in a large crowd. Whatever the case may be, sure was certain that she'd be in for an interesting afternoon, or at the very least an interesting next few minutes.
As he inquired as to her status as a Kirigakure shinobi and was met with suspicion, that was a good sign indeed that the genin of Kirigakure were atleast keeping information to themselves. Xiao had been a bit of a loose lipped loud mouth in the past but under the guidance of his mentor and family that of Haka the dots soon connected that it was time to ensure that everything said was deliberate and everything unsaid even more so. Xiao had, obviously, taken the lessen a little differently form others whilst they had opted to become stoic and reserved Xiao opted instead to abuse what he could possibly say and to say as much of it as he possibly could. "What do I want? Oh nothing much, a little light organ harvesting, stealing secret techniques, hey maybe even a coup de'tat or two!" Xiao stated creating a quick symbol that allowed him to form a web between the two opposing structures to his left and right making a makeshift hammock to lay in as he spoke laying back leisurely as he eyed the girl on his web hammock gently rocking "Kidding of course...or maybe I'm not...but hey that's part of the fun!" Xiao laughed as he rocked gently to and fro as he began to think how far he would push the yuki nin but opted instead to be a bit more friendly, he had just finished a rap battle with an Iwagakure shinobi and a beat down of a horde of monkeys with Kumogakure shinobi and thus he had time to actually behave for once...to a certain degree.

"[color=red]I'm from Kirigakure too and honestly, I just like to know who my colleagues are. I'm kinda the door greeter of the great supermarket that is Kirigakure...and uh, paid just as well. So are you here to compete? Meet many folk in Kiri yet?[color]"

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.