You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Those who are Admired [Fuyuko] Empty Those who are Admired [Fuyuko] Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:31 am

King Sloth

King Sloth

D-rank
Tsuneo made his way through the crowds of random people murmuring about various things. The topic varied from personal issues to the village economy. Tsuneo wasn't all that interested, the boy didn't care much for these people he didn't know about but one person's whispers did catch his attention. This woman was speaking of the Hokage monument atop the mountain. Where's that, oh my god that's huge! Tsuneo looked around the street at the shops and homes until his eyes met the mountain straight ahead with people's faces etched into it. Seven in total, he didn't know who these people were and he wondered if he should care. Obviously, they had some sort of significance to the people of the Leaf Village or else they wouldn't be made to be immortalized, sculpted into a mountain continuously watching over the villagers. Tsuneo's eyes squinted at the sight, the sun was just ahead of it making it a little hard to see it correctly due to the glare of the sun but he would still try.

"Who are these people?"

The boy asked inquisitively to himself but not under his breath or muffled in any way. Tsuneo's hand rose up with his thumb extended. He looked at the mountain with the thumb next to it for scale. Why was he doing this? Tsuneo reached into his pocket for a small book with crude drawings inside of it. When the boy opened his book he would swipe a pencil that was resting in the crevice between his ear and the side of his head. He flipped the pencil between his fingers as he began to draw. He got to far as the base of the mountain before deciding he needed a better vantage point to really capture the essence of these mountains. The boy looked around quickly before coming across a building that was in some shade. “That’s it, right there.” Tsuneo made his way to the building through some small groups of people excusing himself as he passed through the people. He could have used the Supernatural Walking Technique to make scaling the building easier but that would be cheating, it’s not like he couldn’t use the practice. He used his natural body muscles to push himself to the top of the building before sitting on the edge of it in the shadow of the mountain.

From there Tsuneo took his pocketbook back out with the pencil flipping it through his fingers once more before starting to draw. He wished he was better at this but it elementary skills wouldn’t stop his dreams of becoming better. He drew from the bottom to the top, so far the boy had got to the chin of each of these faces before noticing something else that he couldn’t see when he was at the base of the mountain with the sun’s glow obscuring his vision. There was a building atop the mountain. Tsuneo wondered what this building had within its walls but he wouldn’t go figure out yet as he wasn’t all that curious but the information would become his once he was done drawing. The young man’s drawing had progressed to the noses of each of the faces. He was trying to be slow and careful while drawing as best as he could but it still wasn’t the best he’d ever seen. “Dammit, one day I’ll be as good as… someone who draws well.” He laughed at himself taking a small break. Tsuneo leaned back on top of the building allowing his arms to fall back holding his torso up looking at the mountain. He could only imagine what it felt like to be admired so much that people put your face on a mountain. He wasn’t from this village so he probably would never have that honor but he could dream.
662 WC

2Those who are Admired [Fuyuko] Empty Re: Those who are Admired [Fuyuko] Mon Nov 19, 2018 9:05 am

Fuyuko

Fuyuko

A-rank
It had been a long night but her task was finally completed. Running over the rooftops of the village to make her way back to Konoha’s administration building as fast possible so that she could finally lay in her bed and get some sleep. That was Fuyuko’s plan.

Upon arrival at the administration building her plan was soon to be foiled. Not only did it take a literal eternity to give her mission debrief, she was also instantly assigned a new task to complete. One that had high importance on being finished as quickly as possible, which basically meant that there wasn’t really a time for her to sleep. With a deep sigh she left the room and went back on top of the administration building to run over the roofs again to make her way out of the village.

However when she managed to get on top of the building she spotted something in the corner. A figure sitting on top one of the many houses facing the Hokage wall. Her curiosity piqued and so she made her way over there silently. The suns position was in her favor, her shadow wouldn’t cast over them either when she would walk up behind them. Perching herself on a chimney close behind them she observed them as they were drawing. They were taking their time, which made her think that he really cares about what he draws and how it looked.

Carefully her eyes trailed the pencils movement as it was stroking across the paper. Eventually they would make a statement and let their body fall backwards a little bit. Fuyuko was sure she would be found out by now, but it appeared they didn’t let their head fall backwards. So instead she thought it would be a good time to introduce herself, instead of staying behind them all sneaky like.

With a slight chuckle still in her voice from the statement they made she spoke up. “I’m sure you’ll become a great artist one day if you keep practicing.” She’d wait for a reply from them or a reaction before continuing. “My name is Fuyuko, it’s a pleasure to meet you. What are you doing up here? Wait… let me rephrase that. Why are you drawing the faces of the previous Hokage?

wc 391

3Those who are Admired [Fuyuko] Empty Re: Those who are Admired [Fuyuko] Mon Nov 19, 2018 11:49 pm

King Sloth

King Sloth

D-rank

A slight chuckle and a voice threw Tsuneo off his groove on the flat roof he was sitting on. He was taking a break from his sketching so he didn’t have the failure of messing up the mediocre drawing. His head jerked to the direction of the female voice that was rather chipper. Tsuneo raised his legs and used the momentum to flip his body to put his vision on the woman who’s voice came from behind him. She was crouched on a chimney just sitting there watching Tsuneo. Presumably she hadn’t been there long because why would someone just sit and stare at someone drawing from behind them? After Tsuneo’s seated flip the young man’s legs were stretched and spread outward toward the woman with his torso erect like he was paying attention to her. Her light brown hair was tied in a ponytail and she bore a Kirigakure headband. She asked what Tsuneo was doing drawing the faces of the past greats of the Leaf Village and that was a good question. In truth he had no real reason to be here doing such a thing, he just wanted something cool to put in his sketchbook to remember the village by any time he would open it.

“Hey thanks, Fuyuko, I’m Tsuneo.” Tsuneo chimed in, his hands were between his legs feeling the ceiling, drawing circles with his right hand’s index finger. “Well, I don’t really know. They seem important. I’m not from around here but I know who they are.” His voice was lowered slightly. His torso slightly turned to the faces etched into the side of the mountain as he spoke. Turning back to Fuyuko the young man would speak again, “So what’s your story? What are you doing here missy?” Tsuneo said in a much lighter tone than he once spoke putting emphasis on the word ‘you’ waving his finger at her in a circular motion teasing the woman. He didn’t know who she was or what she was doing but it was clear that she was a shinobi. It was obvious that Tsuneo was a shinobi himself for this village after leaving Otogakure, the young man’s forehead protector stretched onto his chin going down his jawline with the Leaf Village symbol etched onto the chin’s part. It was a little strange but it was what he got when he was given the headband.

Word Count: [412 | 1,074]

4Those who are Admired [Fuyuko] Empty Re: Those who are Admired [Fuyuko] Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:19 pm

Fuyuko

Fuyuko

A-rank
Her chestnut brown eyes carefully observed the person in front of her as they finally realized she was behind them. A head that reacted like it was caught red handed didn’t make the chuckles stop. The way they turned their body around was kind of peculiar too. Her orbs quickly scanned over the person as they were now facing her. He looked rather skinny, to the point where it looked somewhat unhealthy. "I have to ask him about it, but I’ll wait until the introduction is over." she thought to herself. They wore their forehead protector in a rather interesting way, a way that she hadn’t seen before, it was unique to say the least.

Fuyuko was somewhat stunned by how Tsuneo was behaving while responding to her inquiry. They were drawing circles on the floor, as if they were bored or something or if something had them troubled. Maybe they didn’t enjoy the company of others or perhaps there was something else going on. While her curiosity wanted to ask about it, her better judgement decided it was probably better to not pry into it too much.

His response to her question about why he was drawing the faces was somewhat baffling to her. This was mostly due to the fact that he wore the headband from the village he is in right now, yet he didn’t seem to know about the faces of the Hokage. The Hokage’s that made the foundation for the village as it is today and the leaders that fought during arguably the biggest war in the history of shinobi. It made her raise her eyebrows but they’d be back to normal before he had turned his head back towards her. When he returned his face towards her he posed his own question, initially it was a slightly ‘rude’ way of asking why she was here, but what followed up… that was just something that doesn’t fly. Her eye brows frowned and a feeling of agitation was definitely present inside of her, but she tried her best to not show it on the outside.

Well I am here, because I saw you sitting here and I got curious.” Her tone subtly agitated, which slowly subsided as the sentence went on and she got her emotion better under control. “I just got out of administration building and was on my way to head out again. I spotted you staring at the mountain and was just curious what you were doing here.” Fuyuko wiped away a couple of strains of hair behind her ear as she changed her tone from a more casual one to one sounding a bit concerned. “But something else, are you okay? Like… you don’t really look all too healthy, you look pretty skinny. Are you sure you’re eating enough?” Her eyes looked carefully over the guys face to make sure to see if they weren’t lying.

wc 495
twc 886

5Those who are Admired [Fuyuko] Empty Re: Those who are Admired [Fuyuko] Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:19 pm

King Sloth

King Sloth

D-rank

She’s very cute, I wonder if she’s seeing anyone. His inappropriate thoughts would be cut short when she answered the young man’s question. It seemed that she was only here due to her curiosity. She was a busy woman as she let out the fact that she had just left the Administration Building, clearly a shinobi but she didn’t seem old enough to be anything too serious. Was she a young high ranking shinobi? A prodigy of sorts? He could tell that his mannerisms were a tad bit rash for her liking as when she first answered the question had some bit of a sassy overtone that subsided once she continued with her words. Tsuneo grabbed the pen in between his legs and put the clip around the cover of the pad he was drawing in, it was an artist’s way of saying they would be done with whatever it was they were working on for now. The young man grabbed the pad and stuffed it back in his pocket after standing up. Tsuneo’s arms extended outward and upward slightly behind his body as it bent backward, not enough to lose balance but enough for a really nice stretching session and allowing a bellowing yawn to escape his breast.

The woman commented on Tsuneo’s being skinny and it brought him out of his yawn in a slight chuckle. It was true that from the changing villages he hasn’t been eating. He was worried his past life would spill into his new life in the Leaf Village. His right arm fell back to his side as his left arm would stay upward steadily around his torso, his elbow bent upward allowing his hand to rub his chin. “Yeah I’m fine Fuyuko, aren’t we supposed to be skinny? Being shinobi and all?” Not only had he not eaten much but it was also a fact that he didn’t know what was good to eat in his new village. The young man hadn’t explored much of his village, only in the forest and climbing a mountain. He wanted to fit in but he hadn’t had too much time to be around all that long he hadn’t even met anyone within the village yet. “I’ve just been so busy y’know, with moving and all I haven’t really had the chance to stop and eat much.” It wasn’t too much of a stretch from the truth, he had been moving his things into the Leaf Village from the Sound Village but the real truth was that he was just too busy stressing out to eat. If the Nin and his gang knew where he fled to they would almost for sure come and pay the young man a visit to get back at him for what he’s done.

Word Count: [484 | 1,558]

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.