You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Sunrise to Sunset (Private) Empty Sunrise to Sunset (Private) Sat Nov 03, 2018 10:10 am

Kashiki

Kashiki

D-rank
Kashiki threw a punch at the wooden dummy, the punch landed on the emotionless piece of wood. "Its not like it can move" Kashiki thought to himself as he continued with his training. He'd been working his butt off every day from sun rise to sun set in hopes of being ready for the chunin exams. They'd snuck up on him and he wasn't anywhere near where he needed to be. "I'll be ready!" He thought as he threw another punch into the dummy before stepping back and taking a breather. He took a sip from his canteen and placed it back in his bag. "I should probably work on my jutsu, I've been putting it off" he thought as he turned to the dummy again. He lifted his hands and began to perform a set of hand seals, then a near invisible sheath of spinning wind erupted around his limbs improving his attacking power.

Kashiki struck the dummy with his fist, creating a myriad of small cuts on the dummy's wooden torso. Then he did a spinning kick slicing an gash in the dummy's face. Another flurry of punches left countless intersecting slices and gashes in the dummy's wooden flesh. After a few more punches and kicks Kashiki dropped the jutsu, not wanting to drain his chakra reserves just yet. The dummy was covered in cuts, the dummy was more cuts then bark. Kashiki caught his breath and took another chug from his canteen before placing it back in his bag. This was gonna be a long day if something interesting didn't happen soon, the sun hadn't risen more then an hour ago and Kashiki had planned on being here all day long

Chakra:

WC: 284

Last edited by Kashiki on Mon Nov 05, 2018 12:25 am; edited 1 time in total

2Sunrise to Sunset (Private) Empty Re: Sunrise to Sunset (Private) Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:23 pm

Takao

Takao

S-rank
Sunrise to Sunset (Private) D6ehE4O

As the day of the exams grew closer, the youth of the village was alight with fervent desire to prepare. Nearly everywhere he went he could spot their attempts at readying themselves in whatever capacity they deemed appropriate. Some were studying others, some were training with their squads and their genin cell leaders, and others had set off on their lonesome to prepare however they could. Yet they were all readying themselves for what many would consider to a pivotal moment in a young shinobi’s career. Although Takao disagreed with such a sentiment, he surely held an interest in the Chūnin Exams. It was an interesting way to observe the progress of both the future of the Hidden Leaf as well as the other villages. He was always eager to keep up with what potential enemies might be learning, and there were no shinobi more eager to reveal their secrets than genin looking to prove themselves to their peers and onlookers. Morbid as it may be, he valued the genin of other villages as treasure troves of forbidden knowledge.

Takao had taken the time to roam throughout the village while Fuyuko was busy. He had left Kaoru at home, for his main goal for the day was to provide aid and guidance to any prospective examinees to help prepare the village for the exams. There hadn’t been one in the Hidden Leaf since the one he participated in some good deal of time past, thus he was excited for the home-turf advantage. It would be a great deal of pride for the village if one of their own were to take home a victory.

The sound of a solid surface hitting wood caught his attention from afar and turned his head in the direction of the ruckus. He was met with the visual of a teen brutalizing the wooden visage of a training mannequin. Eager to help everybody that he could, Takao opted to stroll closer and offer his assistance.

“That’s a neat technique,” Takao complimented, having witnessed its usage to slice into the wooden figure.

“Preparing for the exams?”

As he spoke, his hands fell into the depths of his trouser pockets. The uniform he wore, a classic Jōnin ensemble consisting of the trademark green vest and black underclothing, was hopefully enough indication of status that his inquiry didn’t come off as simple small talk.

“I’m going ‘round offering my help to prepare genin for the Chūnins. If you’re interested, I can give you a few pointers?”

TOTAL WC

3Sunrise to Sunset (Private) Empty Re: Sunrise to Sunset (Private) Mon Nov 05, 2018 12:43 am

Kashiki

Kashiki

D-rank
Kashiki kept striking at the at wooden dummy, not even noticing the other man walking towards him. After a few more strikes to the dummy the man spoke. Kashiki turned towards the voice, clearly started by the sudden interruption of his training for the chunin exams. He had been training for the past couple weeks and hadn't seen a single person in the part of the training grounds he used to train. After hearing the man mention the jutsu he was working on he felt a little more comfortable, probably a fellow genin out here training, or a squad leader taking a break from teaching his puplis to check out the competion.

"Thanks, I use wind chakra spiraling around my limbs t-" Kashiki began to talk as he turned towards the stranger.

What stood before him was a jonin, Kashiki determined this by the man's uniform the tell tale green flak vest and black clothes under it. The thing is, he hadn't seen this guy when squads were being chosen, he wasn't a squad leader and it was pretty strange for a jonin to chat it up with a random genin for no reason.

"Oh, uh, sir?" Kashiki said unsure, but coming across as an attempt at respect. He gave a slight bow, not really sure of if i was needed or not, but hey, better safe than sorry...

"Yeah, I need every advantage I can get if I wanna have a shot at winning the exams. Even if it means training by myself for the past couple weeks." Kashiki said in reply to the jonin's question. "I'm Kashiki Hattori by the way." the genin said with a smile as he held out his hand to shake the jonin's hand.

"That's really kind of you, personally I'd love any help I could get, the exams are coming up quick." Kashiki said akwardly. "I haven't really had much practice a gainst another shinobi, mostly I've just been beating up these dummies"  Kashiki said as he motioned towards the dummy. He stood there he waited in anticipation of the jonin's answer, hoping for any help he could get.

WC:639

4Sunrise to Sunset (Private) Empty Re: Sunrise to Sunset (Private) Mon Nov 05, 2018 12:56 pm

Takao

Takao

S-rank

“Looks like a gnarly technique to me. I wouldn’t wanna be on the receiving end for sure.” He said with a nod, examining the depth and number of “wounds” that had been inflicted upon the harmless wooden mannequin. When the genin began to talk, Takao’s attention shifted from the damaged post, settling back on Kashiki.

When Kashiki introduced himself, Takao was given a visible start, as if he’d remembered something he had forgotten. His mouth pulled upward into a lopsided smile and he rubbed the back of his neck.

“Oh! Sorry ‘bout that, I always forget introductions.” Takao’s arm dropped and stretched to meet Kashiki’s when the offer to shake hands was extended, and their hands met briefly and firmly for the gesture.

“I’m Takao Kimura.” Introducing himself properly after Kashiki, his hand retreated to its previous position in his pocket.

“Not much combat training experience against other shinobi, huh.” Takao said, pursing his lips slightly as he kissed his teeth.

“Well that’s a pretty severe disadvantage going into the exams. That’s most of what you’ll be doing-- How about we do some field combat practice then, eh? You versus me, and I’ll only use C-Rank techniques. You’re free to use everything you got. Sound good?” The ‘on-the-job’ experience that he could give Kashiki was surely not the best. Their skills were objectively mismatched, which meant that Kashiki would be swinging up. It wasn’t a bad thing to learn how to do, considering there was always somebody stronger, but those below and even on the same level were not to be underestimated.

Taking a few steps back, Takao turned so that his left side was facing Kashiki and his right was obscured. His right hand reached into the kunai pouch on his leg and retrieved three kunai, attached to one another in one and a half-meter increments of wire. He would wait for Kashiki’s response and, if he accepted the spar proposal, Takao would act first.

“Alright, let’s get started!”

He threw the trio of tethered kunai hard, and just before they left his hand Takao had attached a tendril of chakra to the metallic surface. His hands joined together to weave a single sign and flames erupted around the wires, creating a thin line of red-hot wire and blade aimed low at knee-height.

TOTAL WC
+404

5Sunrise to Sunset (Private) Empty Re: Sunrise to Sunset (Private) Mon Nov 05, 2018 1:55 pm

Kashiki

Kashiki

D-rank
Kashiki perked up at the jonin's approval of his technique, happy to know someone of this man's rank thought it was cool. Kashiki thought about explaining how the technique worked further but decided to let it be at that.

Kashiki nodded grimly as the jonin told him about the disadvantage he had going into the exams if he didn't get any practice against a real opponent. However as Takao mentioned the offer of some one on one field combat practice other wise known as spar, Kashiki grinned. This jonin offered to waste his time to help a genin get an upper hand in the up coming chunin exams, how could he not accept that gracious offer. So what if it was going to be a little uneven, not ever fight in the exams were going to play to Kashiki's skills and strenghts.

As the jonin stepped back Kashiki followed suit, taking a few steps backwards and getting into a fightning stance; one leg back and knees bent, arms up to protect his face. The stance was basic, but it got the job done offering mobility, defense, and the ability to go on the offense when Kashiki needed to. After getting into his stance, Kashiki nodded to the jonin, signalling that he was ready to begin the spar between the two.

As the Jonin yelled out that the spar had begun, Kashiki dropped a hand to his sword, but the jonin was quicker and threw a bundle of 3 kunai knives attached by a thread of metal wire. Not only did the bundle look dangerous on its own, but as Takao released the throwing knives fire erupted around them. Kashiki lept backwards, the red hot bundle of knives and wire landing just short of his feet after he dodged. Kashiki took his hand off his sword's hilt and dashed forwards, right before reaching the Jonin he spun to the side, ducking under the jonin's arm and ending up behind him. Kashiki reappeared behind the jonin, attempting to move to Takao's unguarded back and throw a punch at the jonin's back, aimed right for inbetween the shoulder blades.

After the punch Kashiki ducked backwards, hoping to dodge and counter attack the jonin had planned.

WC: +372, 1011

6Sunrise to Sunset (Private) Empty Re: Sunrise to Sunset (Private) Tue Nov 06, 2018 2:48 pm

Takao

Takao

S-rank

Tracking the movements of his opponent was easy, given the skewed difference in experience. Eyes black like coal traced his advance, identifying and analyzing a myriad of different options to react. He could have struck while Kashiki was in front of him and prevent the spin entirely, yet he permitted it to happen, baiting Kashiki to go through with his attack in such a way that his ability to evade Takao’s counter would be limited.

Although Takao had expected some usage of the blade at his side, the punch was not totally out of the blue either. His body turned slightly when Kashiki ducked and spun around his side, making it apparent that he was fully able to track the speed in which the genin moved. Takao waited and waited, biding his time for just the right moment, and when he found the opportunity he sought out, he acted swiftly. Takao ducked quickly, eclipsing the speed of the punch by a noticeable margin yet not so much that his movements were invisible, and clapped his hands together as he did so. Takao’s right leg swung out just after the duck, timed so that Kashiki would have launched his strike for Takao’s back before the movement, and then swept with a single broad stroke for Kashiki’s legs in an attempt to force him off his foothold. In the same motion, Takao’s hands had gathered chakra from the earlier clap, and his back would fall to the ground to brace for what was to come. Regardless of if the sweep had been successful, Takao thrust his hands outward toward Kashiki, and a powerful torrent of wind ripped from his palms.

This usage of the technique had been dulled for the purposes of training, however, and did not possess the slicing ability of its full-power variation. The Gale Palm Takao had utilized only possessed the ability to throw Kashiki back five-meters or so, although the sensation would surely be unpleasant if it landed.

Immediately after expelling the wind from his palms, Takao grasped the ground behind him and above his head, effortlessly pulling his body from its supine position into a handstand before flipping back to his feet in a single smooth motion. As he completed this motion, Takao retrieved two kunai from either of his leg pouches and held them in both hands, ready to re-engage after witnessing Kashiki’s response to his counter.

TOTAL WC
+410

CHAKRA: 430/450

Techniques Used:

7Sunrise to Sunset (Private) Empty Re: Sunrise to Sunset (Private) Tue Nov 06, 2018 4:07 pm

Kashiki

Kashiki

D-rank
Kashiki's punch sailed over the jonin, easily missing the clearly faster Takao. "If I can't win in a physical confrontation I'll have to think of something different" Kashiki thought to himself as he went to duck backwards from the jonin. Instead of nimbly dodging out of the way, Kashiki fell backwards, finding his feet swept out from under him by the jonin. As Kashiki tried to catch his balance and make some distance, a blast of air struck him right in the chest, making some minor cuts and sending him flying five meters backwards through the air and skipping across the ground. Kashiki had spent weeks getting ready for these exams and he was damn sure he wasn't gonna give up after a single hit. Kashiki slammed his hands into the dirt and flipped backwards, creating distance between him and the jonin. After landing, Kashiki moved his hands into a hand seal, creating 5 clones around him.

Kashiki and the clones began to close the distance, ducking and mixing in an attempt to cause the jonin to lose Kashiki's exact position. The attempt was probably futile, the jonin had had years of combat experience and had probably seen this tactic dozens of times, but Kashiki had to try anything he could.

Kashiki stayed towards the back of the group of clones, performing two hand seals to surround his body and weapons in wind chakra and waiting until they group got within 5 meters of Takao before throwing a kunai, taking out some of the clones in the process. He had hoped the jonin didn't notice the kunai until it was close to him, buying Kashiki time for his real attack. As soon as the kunai left his hands, Kashiki grabbed five shuriken from a pouch on his belt, and wove chakra into his fingers and the shuriken, making threads of chakra between the two. Kashiki threw the shuriken low, hoping to keep them out of the jonin's direct sight before using the strings to whip them upwards, in a similar idea to a flail. After the shuriken attack was successful or not Kashiki would use the threads to pull them back to himself before dodging to the side. He couldn't rely on academy techniques to win this fight, but for now it seemed to be his only shot.

WC: +385, 1396

Chakra: 225/250

Techniques Used:

8Sunrise to Sunset (Private) Empty Re: Sunrise to Sunset (Private) Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:48 am

Takao

Takao

S-rank

Takao’s eyes narrowed as he watched the formation of the clones. Surely the genin did not expect to fool him with the appearance of the academy-level replicas, whose forms did not even cast a shadow upon the ground. Their presence was wholly irrelevant to him, he could remain entirely still and they could crash into him without consequence. In his experience, this meant there was another reason for their creation, which he expected to be used as some sort of distraction or cover. For this reason, Takao ignored the clones and focused on Kashiki, although his vision was indeed interrupted by their presence. Yet, even so, his focus was nearly unmatched(Focused SC), and the kunai that was hidden behind their advance was noticed and caught in his left hand without issue. Now with two blades in his left and one in his right, Takao prepared for the pair of low shuriken with his own myriad of subterfuge.

It began with a technique. As the quintet of shuriken were thrown, Takao’s hands rose and he strung together a trio of seals with practised precision and dexterity. He inhaled whilst the projectiles were in flight and exhaled just after they had travelled halfway to their destination. With his breath came a ball of fire nearly fire meters in diameter, travelling quickly enough to eclipse a distance of twenty meters in a single second. Yet this was merely the beginning of what Takao had in store.

Once the fireball was exhaled and the projectiles were successfully knocked aside, he worked quickly. He weaved another sequence of hand seals so quickly his hands were a blur, and an identical copy of himself appeared from a swathe of flame. This doppelganger weaved its own sign and erupted into a cloud of smoke, which Takao thrust his hand into. As it cleared, he held a solid windmill shuriken in his grasp. This entire preparation was hidden behind the fireball aimed at Kashiki, which gave Takao the perfect cover for the classic bait-and-switch manoeuvre.

Takao would wait for Kashiki’s response to the technique before he threw the clone disguised as a shuriken. The instant that Kashiki did deal with the fireball, Takao would throw the shuriken at leg height once more, fired at such an angle that it would carry on with its path if evaded as the kunai had been earlier.

TOTAL WC
+402

CHAKRA: 370/450
CLONE CHAKRA: 35/40

Techniques Used:

9Sunrise to Sunset (Private) Empty Re: Sunrise to Sunset (Private) Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:36 am

Kashiki

Kashiki

D-rank
Kashiki watched as the jonin saw through his not so clever plan, easily catching the kunai out of the air. Kashiki whipped the shuriken up at the jonin as he finished the last hand seal in his set, as he exhaled a huge fireball roared forth from his mouth, knocking Kashiki's shuriken away. The fireball continued towards Kashiki and he ran and dove to the side, narrowly dodging the roaring ball of chakra empowered flames. He turned his vision towards the jonin, noticing the huge shuriken now in his hands. "Where the hell did you get that!?" Kashiki shouted as he flipped to his feet. He thought back to his time in the academy, learning the transformation technique. His teacher had transformed a pencil into a shuriken like this, maybe this was like that?

The jonin released the giant skuriken sending it spinning through the air. It was aimed directly at Kashiki's legs, cutting through the air in a manner pretty terrifying to the genin.  Kashiki held the shuriken from his previous attack in his hand, he had pulled them back using the chakra strings after his attack had failed miserably against the jonin. As the shuriken was about to hit him Kashiki leapt, looking down as the shuriken passed a preparing himself for any surprises from that angle.  He left himself slightly open for a second which could be deadly against an opponent as strong as this one, but it would be worth it if an unwelcome surprise did strike.

After dealing with the shuriken he turned back to the jonin. Everything he had tried previously had no effect, the jonin was to fast both physically and mentally to beat in physical confrontation, he was also to perceptive and had to much battle experience to trick. Kashiki had no shot at actually winning this fight, and probably never did, but now he knew his chances of even landing an attack were next to nothing. The genin landed on the ground, his eyes set on the jonin. If he could land a hit on this clearly better opponent, he would accept this fight as a personal win.

Kashiki dashed forwards at the jonin, his previous physical assault had failed but his physical abilities were his best shot at hitting the jonin. He channeled chakra into his heart as he did, the futon chakra helping to oxygenize the blood and increase the speed at which it flowed throughout the body. He ran until he was within punching range of the jonin, hoping to bait an attack. As soon as he got within that range he fell to the ground, ducking under any attacks and bringing his back leg up into a side kick aimed at the jonin's head. As he did he channeled more futon chakra through his body, this time focusing on the leg that he was using to attack. If the kick landed the futon chakra would blast outwards, hopefully knocking the jonin off balance. After the kick landed, was blocked, or was dodged, Kashiki brought his other foot around, using the ground to spring it off the ground into another spinning side kick, this one aimed lower. If the second kick landed with how the jonin was standing now it would connect with the jonin's side, but if he ducked under the attack it would connect with his face. The kicks' strength was also modified by the futon chakra still flowing through Kashiki's limbs, slicing at anything he hit with his arms and legs. This attack would normally be pretty nasty, but Kashiki didn't know if the attack would hurt the jonin at all, if it even landed.

After this attack Kashiki leapt backwards, preparing himself for the jonin's next attack.

WC:+623, 2019

Chakra: 205/250
Jutsu Used:

10Sunrise to Sunset (Private) Empty Re: Sunrise to Sunset (Private) Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:31 pm

Takao

Takao

S-rank

Takao’s gaze examined Kashiki’s reaction to the shuriken thrown with scrutiny, and noticed the care he took in watching the shuriken soar underneath him when he opted to leap up. This was a perfect opportunity to demonstrate the dangers in careless evasion, for if his clone were to reveal itself now, the distance between them would leave precious little time for Kashiki to react. In fact, he wagered it would be outside the realm of possibility that he be able to successfully evade in time whilst in the air and not having a technique prepared ahead of time to handle movement.

It was for this reason that Takao opted not to incinerate the genin and instead allowed him to land and for the shuriken to continue on its path. A hollow thunk echoed from a nearby tree as the pseudo-projectile’s blade stuck itself into the bark and remained there, awaiting a better opportunity to strike.

The real Takao had an obvious bait situation to deal with. Playing along with what he had planned wouldn’t be a terrible idea, as Takao was confident he could handle whatever was thrown at him, thus his right arm jabbed forward with mediocre speed compared to what he was fully capable of mustering. Kashiki evaded it as he was expected to and dropped to the ground, swinging his leg up for a side kick aimed at Takao’s head. Their height difference would make it quite a stretch to reach from the position Kashiki had put himself in, thus Takao opted to teach him a lesson in overextending oneself, as well as another in utilizing maneuvers efficiently.

Takao ducked right as Kashiki pulled his leg back and threw the kick, giving him ample time to respond before the second kick was put into motion. In the same action as ducking, Takao would repeat the earlier maneuver he had performed when Kashiki attempted to strike him from behind. This time, however, Kashiki had launched his own counter-attack, and their legs met in flight, parrying both blows. He hadn’t put his back into the kick and thus its power was sufficient enough to stop the kick alone, unable to cause damage to the genin. As Kashiki jumped back, Takao’s hands joined together to form the bird hand seal, and his right rose to his mouth.

He exhaled a torrent of three pressurized spheres of wind from his lungs, traversing the growing distance between them at half the speed of the fireball from earlier had. Each of the translucent orbs of condensed wind carried with them the ability to throw their mark back a meter. Takao was intent on not allowing Kashiki a moment of respite; his onslaught would be incessant and constant for the duration of the spar in an attempt to make him think on his feet and learn how to react to an unrelenting opponent.

TOTAL WC
+488

CHAKRA: 360/450
CLONE CHAKRA: 35/40

Techniques Used:

11Sunrise to Sunset (Private) Empty Re: Sunrise to Sunset (Private) Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:35 am

Kashiki

Kashiki

D-rank
Kashiki leapt over the shuriken, in hind sight it wasn't the best way to dodge the attack, it left him painfully open to attack from both angles. He was amazed when the shuriken whizzed past, so it wasn't a transformation technique after all? How'd he get the gigantic shuriken in the first place then? Kashiki forced the thoughts out of his mind as he continued with his planned course of action.

As Kashiki ran towards the jonin he noticed that the jonin's attack seemed slower than what he was expecting from a jonin, could it just be nerves or was he baiting him? Had he judged what attack Kashiki was going to use simply by his dead sprint charge? Kashiki continued with his attack, not even thinking about the height difference between the two. Even if the goal was to get the jonin to duck into his second kick the first one wasn't quite as high as Kashiki had wanted it. Even with Kashiki's heightened speed the jonin easily dodged the kick and parried his second one, knocking his leg away. Kashiki caught himself and jumped away before the jonin performed a bird hand seal and launched a torrent of three spheres of pressurized air. Kashiki's hand fell to the blade at his hip. Gyakusatsu. The dusky bladed odachi that once belonged to his great great great great grand father. As he drew the blade wind spiraled around it, the last remnants of the Demon Claw jutsu Kashiki had used earlier. Kashiki swiped the blade, slicing through the bullets of compressed air one at a time. As the blade sliced through the last Air Bullet the sheath of wind around the blade vanished, blowing outwards in a strong gust. "Welp, guess it's time to bring this bad boy out." Kashiki said as glanced at the blade. He reached his other hand up to his poncho and pulled it off before throwing it to the side. Right before he threw it he channeled chakra into it, preparing a substitution in case things got hairy.

Kashiki brought his other hand to the hilt of the blade, and dashed at the jonin. The full on frontal approach hadn't worked the past couple times, but he hadn't used a sword the past couple times either. Kashiki slashed the blade in a diagonal downwards slash as soon as he got within range. After that he would duck low and bring the blade across Takao's stomach if he didn't dodge. Kashiki would keep himself ready to block or dodge any attacks Takao threw back as he continued his onslaught. He continued with another horizontal slash, this one angled upwards slightly to get the blade in a better position for a slash aimed at the throat. Whether these attacks landed or not Kashiki would perform a straight kick to create a bit of distance before moving back to figure out a tactic dependent on how comfortable Takao felt fighting the genin now that he was wielding a sword. If Kashiki were to be hit during the fight at all he would substitute away and think up a tactic just as if he had finished his planned attack pattern.

WC: 531, 2550

Chakra: 200/250
Techniques Used:

12Sunrise to Sunset (Private) Empty Re: Sunrise to Sunset (Private) Sun Nov 18, 2018 2:08 pm

Takao

Takao

S-rank

It was clear and likely no surprise that the leaps and bounds separating their experience in combat meant that the likelihood for Kashiki to successfully land a hit on Takao was extraordinarily low. But even despite this, the greenhorn fought to the best of his ability, not showing signs of resignment or defeat despite being outclassed so thoroughly. It was a refreshing sight to see; the resolve of youth that strove to be better and were willing to fight every step of the way to get there. But, Takao couldn’t spend all day here. There was a plethora of genin all looking for instruction of varying degree, and as much as he would’ve liked to stay and help Kashiki, his time for the day was fleeting and finite.

Black eyes watched as the trio of translucent spheres were sliced through. His index fingers slipped through the ring of his kunai and spun them, effortlessly swapping to reverse-grip them in a second. Weapon combat was not his forte, but he had been studying it as of late, and understood the intricacies of the added dimension. When Kashiki approached and swung diagonally downward, Takao’s left hand rose and caught the blade with the edge of the kunai. To Kashiki, it would’ve felt as though his sword had hit a wall or a rock, as Takao’s arm hadn’t moved in the slightest after the impact, not even a modicum of give on the blade he held.

The other swings of Kashiki’s sword met a similar fate. The one aimed at his stomach was caught with the kunai in Takao’s right hand, and the subsequent cuts were blocked with alternating hands. It wasn’t until Kashiki’s kick lifted and connected with Takao’s stomach-- another strike that would have felt as though he had hit a brick wall, for Takao hadn’t moved or flinched even slightly-- that the onslaught of attacks came to an end.

“Not bad at all,” Takao said as he spun the kunai and returned them to their place in his leg pouches.

“I hadn’t said it out loud earlier, but I considered this fight kind of like a… test, almost. One where if you could manage to land a hit on me, you’d win.” He explained, gesturing to the imprint of a foot on his vest.

“So, well done! Consider this fight your win, yeah?”

Takao moved closer to the kunai and the wire that he had thrown earlier and lifted the ensemble up, even as the flames still danced across the wire, seemingly both unhindered and unhurt by the heat. His touch doused the flames, and the weapons were returned to the pouch on his waist.

“Hey, good luck in the exams! I’ll be watching, so do your best!” He said, raising his hand to wave to Kashiki before making his departure the same way he’d come in.

[ T H R E A D E X I T E D ]

TOTAL WC
+494

Training A-Rank Summon || 4,000(wc) - 20%(genius) - 30%(a the scroll of seals) = 2,000wc
Training Sage Art: Flowing Dragon Regalia || 750wc - 20%(genius) = 600wc
26wc discarded

13Sunrise to Sunset (Private) Empty Re: Sunrise to Sunset (Private) Sat Nov 24, 2018 12:41 am

Kashiki

Kashiki

D-rank
The kick struck struck Takao's stomach. The foot stopping dead in its tracks immediately on contact. "It. It hit?" Kashiki muttered, amazed that he somehow landed an attack on this jonin. He brought his foot down, contemplating on the ache in his leg for a moment before looking up at the jonin. Takao complimented Kashiki before explaining what this fight really was, a test.

“I hadn’t said it out loud earlier, but I considered this fight kind of like a… test, almost. One where if you could manage to land a hit on me, you’d win. So, well done! Consider this fight your win, yeah?” It wasn't exactly what he was hoping for, but it was better then nothing. Kashiki watched as the jonin picked up his kunai and wire that he had thrown in the beginning of the fight, he too collected his gear.

The jonin Takao said his farewells and waved, to which Kashiki waved back. The sun had begun its descent, but Kashiki figured he had a few more hours before dark. Back to training.

WC: +178, 2728

~EXIT THREAD~

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.