You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Atsuya

Atsuya

D-rank
The sun had begun to set, the few thin strips of clouds on the horizon turned an ember red. It was a lovely sight, with the sun slowly setting behind a faraway mountain. For a moment the sight seemed to take the young Hyuga’s mind off the torture of his empty stomach and soring body. Atsuya slowly lowered his body sitting on the warm soil beneath his feat as he gazed at his surroundings. As far as he could remember he had been training since the sun had risen… or perhaps even before that. Lately he had been rather lax with his shinobi duties. It had almost been a week since his last real training session and an entire week since he had last taken a mission. As much as it sounded he wasn’t really getting lazy nor was he losing any motivations to become a shinobi; the young Hyuga had been rather preoccupied by other things. He was aware that taking on a part time job as a baker would somewhat affect his duties as a shinobi, but that wasn’t the main reason for the lack of duties he had done. Lately he had been on a spree of meeting people. While not the most sociable person on the world he wasn’t someone who hated socializing… as long as he wasn’t forced to do so.

On the formerly white kimono he wore was a plethora of dirt. It wasn’t the brightest idea to wear something so white for what was a twelve hour training session. Of course he didn’t think that his training session would last the entirety of the day, but it was only right to do so. He had to make up for lost time and this was the best way to do so. Already, with him still sitting on the floor, he mapped out a plan for the next day. Training or perhaps a mission? He wasn’t quite sure yet, but it would something along the lines of shinobi work. For now though he would continue his training.

Evidenced by the messed up area surrounding him he had been purely focused on physical training… in fact it seemed like a hurricane had ravage the entire training grounds. While he didn’t have any broken bones or fracture, he was quite sore all over; especially his hands which he had repeatedly smashed on a nearby piece of wood that served as his punching bag of sorts. Usually he would be doing such training session at his home, specifically the courtyard. His aunt wasn’t too happy whenever he’d leave a mess… of course if he had cleaned the mess whenever he finished training then his training rights wouldn’t have gotten stripped, but it wasn’t worth it. He simply had to walk a few kilometers to reach the closest training grounds. Of course there was the occasional risk of being interrupted, but that didn’t bother him much. Him being in public training grounds only meant that he would’ve had to focus on physical aspects of training. Meditating to increase chakra control and byakugan strength were something he could only do without interruption… and luckily the sun had already set.

With the sun down, the stars slowly began to fill the dark blue sky of the night. Aside from him, surely no one would be training dead at night. Without the threat of being interrupted in his mind the Hyuga adjusted his sitting position to that of a meditative position. With both his eyes closed the Hyuga began focusing his chakra into vision. Atsuya took a deep breath just before veins surrounding his eyes would begin to bulge, the sign of the byakugan’s activation. The young would open his eyes and for but a moment was granted the near 360 degree vision of the byakugan until he would close his eyes again, continuing to focus the chakra in his eyes to maintain his dojutsu.

Jutsu used:

Utano

Utano

D-rank
Utano and the night were both friends and enemies. The friendship was born of the fact that Utano's shadow based abilities all performed much better in the dead of night, as night was a shadow cast across the world. The bad part was that her favorite pastime was not possible in such poor lighting. She wasn't able to relax and crack open a book on a restless nighttime journey through Konoha. She was restricted to entertaining herself or being productive in some way or another. With that notion in mind, she decided it best to get some more training in. She had already become quite fit via her last few training experiences.

She wore skin tight, black yoga pants and a matching black long-sleeved hoodie. She wanted her movement unrestricted and despite the provocative nature of yoga pants, they were practical. Plus her butt looked fantastic in them and she wasn't upset about that at all.

She walked passed street lamps and tired faces on the path to the training areas. Everyone else was leaving while she was just now arriving. She would spot an apple tree sitting to the far right of the fairly open field. The perfect little spot to practice her pinpoint control of the shadow gathering technique. As well as her the other attributes that go along with it utilizing it. Utano found a spot by the large, lush Tree, filled with red delicious apples, a variety that Utano found rather appetizing, and wouldn't mind using them as a training method, as she would fill her bag with them and tote them home for healthy snacking. Utano took a stroll around the entirety of the training grounds, which looked extremely different at night, the weird shadows that stretched across the ground, seemingly a paradox unto themselves. Shadows cast within the greatest shadow, which was night.

It looked as though a deity had taken out a brush and began painting stars into a black canvas as time passed and more and more of the night sky lit up. Utano was someone who could appreciate the beauty of nature, though the stars did annoy her a little. Why scuff up such a beautiful abysmal darkness? As she walked on through the field, she did notice another person was there. He wore white, dirtied robes, likely dirtied from the day's training. She didn't pay excessive attention to him, continuing along the path which would ultimately go around him and circle back to the lovely Apple tree.

As she came back upon her selected point of interest, she sat her bag on the ground and warmed up with some intensive stretches. Then she began to do some sprints in sets, then push-ups. After around 15 minutes of these variety of warm up routines, she would look over to see if the other person has changed position or anything. She didn't really mind his presence but was rendered slightly curious by the choice timing of both of their visits to the training grounds. Both were obviously training with the intention of solitude, but by date they had both taken away the solitude of the other. Moreso, she had stolen his solitude by arriving. She'd hoped he wouldn't have been too bothered. She was a quiet individual and wouldn't disturb him if he didn't want to be disturbed. She wasn't unfriendly though, and if he approached, she'd surely speak to him at least.

WC: 571

Atsuya

Atsuya

D-rank
With the area encompassed in complete silence Atsuya was focused. The young Hyuga paid no heed to his aching body nor his grumbling stomach. Earlier it was the crimson sunset which took his mind of the voice that told him to take a break, now it was nothing more than sheer will. The past few days spent loafing around was a stern reminder that he deserved to push himself; this was a punishment of sorts even though he had committed no crime to the people of Konoha. Going a few days without extensive training was a crime to himself and to those around him who he swore to protect. With that in his mind he seemed to be riled up again. It wasn’t as if what he was doing now was physically tiring, yet the fact remained, his body still yearned for rest. His hands rested on both of his thighs, Atsuya was still in a meditative position as he had been for quite some time. Bearing just a hint of anger towards himself the young Hyuga continued his chakra training. A deep breath as if taking in all the air around him followed by a quick exhale with the release of chakra in all three hundred and sixty one tenkentsu points found in all shinobi. The dust around him would even be forced away from the chakra alone. Atsuya continued his chakra training unobstructed by anyone, not even his body.

Until someone did.

It took quite awhile but eventually he felt as if someone else was running around; whoever it was wasn’t making that much of a noise, but it was still somewhat noticeable. Simply opening his white eyes confirmed someone else’s presence. With his byakugan still active he was able to look at her directly without actually looking at her. He hoped for some privacy for today, but no doubt she did too. Seeing no reason to take any action the young man decided to get back to his training. Again he closed his eyes and began to breathe as he kept his meditative position. It didn’t take quite long until he was focused as he was earlier, but it didn’t take quite awhile before he was distracted again either. Each time he exhaled chakra left his body, and at the same time he opened his byakugan eyes. Of course with the byakugan came its famous thee hundred and sixty degree vision. What distracted Atsuya wasn’t his aching body nor his hunger; the young Hyuga remained focused in his meditation… until he wasn’t. What distracted him was the sight of a girl stretching her body whilst wearing tight fitted yoga pants.

Being distracted by such a ludicrous thing was an embarrassment. It caught his attention to the point where he kept his eyes open for a good few seconds before forcing them shut with shame. Soon his mind was no longer on his training. Try as he did the young Hyuga wasn’t able to focus anymore; he had been completely disrupted by the sight. He wanted to get angry… furious even, but how could he? She had committed no crime, instead he should’ve been angry at himself for such actions. With another deep breath his eyes returned back to normal… he needed a break.

Atsuya rose up from his sitting position, dusted off whatever dirt he could from his clothes, and turned around to the sight of the girl looking at him. “It’s rude to stare.” Words that he wished to take back upon realizing the irony.

Utano

Utano

D-rank
The man seemed to be agitated as Utano saw him glance up and force shut his eyes after seeing her. He must have been displeased with her presence, finally it seemed he gave up on his meditation and was standing up, perhaps to take a break. Utano was just barely within earshot as she finished up her stretching, turning away from him and doing one final full split, from which she would place her hands firmly on the ground and slowly rise up from, making sure every single muscle got nicely pulled during the movement.

The yoga pants had been an absolutely splendid idea, and Utano noted to herself that she ought to wear them more often.   During the final movement Utano heard the man speak. Not too quietly, but not loud either. What he said as he eyes met his just before the speedy motion of the final split, was "It's rude to stare."  

Utano was by no means easily angered or upset. It was true. From what she knew, the man had only glanced over to her stretching briefly, and he was likely a bit irked that his solo training had been interrupted. However, Utano was not one to allow a snappy comment to go without snappiness returning. She shot him a glare that would hit him like a gunshot.  

"Oh, is that so? Well my apologies that we live in a world that requires awareness and observation. Excuse me that perception is one of the many attributes the academy stresses us to hone and train. Sorry, that I desire to keep my life in a world filled with rape, murder, and filth. I don't know who you are, and I had no plans to bother you. For that same reason, I kept myself aware of you. So, bite me.  

Indeed, Utano was irritated and had gone on a bit of a rant. Each word was cold and calculated though, sent out to cut through with razor sharpness. She wasn't a child and was not interested in a lesson of manners from an unsociable stranger. She took out a senbon and hit an apply off of the tree with it, picking it up and taking a bite before pulling the senbon back out.   She wasn't paying attention to the man anymore. She wasn't one to hold a grudge. He had cast a stone and she had cast one back. She then decided to make it less awkward. She threw the same senbon, knocking down another apple which she tossed over to the man.

WC: 1000

Atsuya

Atsuya

D-rank
Atsuya stood where he was as he waited for any sort of reply from her. His words, while true, were largely hypocritical considering he had been staring at her… or her yoga pants specifically; a crime which he avoided being punished thanks to those white eyes of his. While his words could’ve been misinterpreted as being rude they were simply just stating a fact.

"Oh, is that so? Well my apologies that we live in a world that requires awareness and observation. Excuse me that perception is one of the many attributes the academy stresses us to hone and train. Sorry, that I desire to keep my life in a world filled with rape, murder, and filth. I don't know who you are, and I had no plans to bother you. For that same reason, I kept myself aware of you. So, bite me.”

It seemed as if he caught someone on a bad day. If there was any word to describe this woman proper it would have definitely been feisty. While he wasn’t really a talker it was quite rare for him to not have anything to say, or say back rather. He was rather caught off guard with her words, not really knowing what else to say. Her words were well said well said, he could have almost applauded her if he wasn’t the one she said those words to. The young Hyuga was largely aware… he already lost this conversation and there was no point in continuing their brief ‘argument’ or whatever it is that one may have called it. It didn’t show in his exterior, but he was amused rather than furious; of course he would have to pay her back for that humiliation somehow. Having decided to take a break perhaps it was finally time to eat. Atsuya began walking towards his bag just placed under a tree a good ten meters from where she stood. The young man sat under the tree beside his bag as the feisty woman threw an apple at his direction, or specifically at him. At the last moment before hitting him he managed to catch the apple cleanly with one hand. Now he was rather confused by her. Was she perhaps feeling guilty for her words? Unneeded as he wasn’t someone sensitive. Rather than saying thanks Atsuya reached for his bag and pulled out a spare chocolate bar and threw it upwards in her direction. It wasn’t quite something healthy to eat just before training, but to him it was far better than the empty, overused, and common words which were ‘thank you’.

He didn’t really want to disturb someone who came here for the specific reasons of training… and training in privacy at that, but her last action made him think she somehow wanted to talk. Recently he had been on a spree of meeting people, perhaps it was something more than a coincidence. “I may be stating the obvious but I assume you came here at this time for privacy, yes? If so then I highly doubt you would find such a thing in a public place; that fact has been recently made quite clear to me.” The young Hyuga took a small lunchbox from his bag. While his food was originally supposed to have been eaten a number of hours earlier, the entire thing still seemed to be hot. Similar things to this happened on an occasion for Atsuya. Most often the young Hyuga would be so caught in his training that he would forget that even time passed and that his body needed food. It was something one could even say was stupid, but it was something that happened to him.

After breaking a pair of wooden chopsticks apart from each other, the young Hyuga began to indulge in his, surprisingly hot, meal. With Atsuya’s self-claimed expertise in cooking the meal was more than something worth waiting for. At the very least his occasional habit of letting time pass by led to meals tasting better than they would have… it was a famous saying that went ‘There is nothing better than a hot meal after a hard day’s work’. Whilst eating Atsuya watched the female begin her training session… there wasn’t quite much to do and her yoga pants was a good sight, though he would have never admitted that to anyone. Having her be so caught in the middle of training, he didn’t want to interrupt. After finishing his meal the young Hyuga packed his gear and began his long walk back home.

|-Exit Thread-|

Byakugan Training D > C 2000/3000

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.