You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A Lost Child [Maikumaru/Teiho] Empty A Lost Child [Maikumaru/Teiho] Thu Oct 18, 2018 8:04 pm

Maikumaru

Maikumaru

A-rank
For most, the morning time would be an awful time to wake up. But not for me. Not do the great Champion of The Hidden Stone Village. I was in the middle of doing my common training regimine in my favorite place, the valley of the mountains. I was considering giving up the apartment to officially live there.

Nonetheless the young Shinobi Approached me. He was very visibly annoyed of having to make the trip to the mountains just to tell me that I have to complete a mission. I could feel the annoyance in his tone. I payed it no mind. “Here's the scroll for your mission. You and Teiho have been tasked with a C rank mission. It's simple. All you have to do is investigate the Foreigners that have been roaming Earth Country. They are armed with swords and heavy armor. They might not be hostile, but it's better safe than sorry. Go and meet Teiho at the village gate. ANBU have been tracking them, and spying, and they are apparently looking for someone. Funny enough, they aren't very talkative, so the ANBU wasn't able to find anything that would call for suspicion. As if eight now they are at the an Inn in the village over.”

I huffed. I hoped that these foreigners were hostile. I could use an exciting fight against those who might have abilities that I have yet to see. I gave a hardy smile and pat the messenger on the back. Harder than I had meant to. He jerked forward and attempted to gain his balance. For some reason his patience had passed its limit. He spun around and punched me in the face. I fell backward and on to the ground. I wiped the blood from the corner of my mouth, still smiling. “If that's all it took to get you to fight me, then I would have done it a long time ago.” He huffed, and used the Body Flicker Technique to leave. I stood up and sprinted out of my cave. It was something that needed to be worked on, my speed.

While traversing through the rocky mountains, as I effectively moved through the rocky and rough terrain, I sensed a presence. And then, in front of me, someone landed in front of me. The impact was so great that even I felt the shake of the earth. I fell to the ground, caught off guard by how sudden it was. I looked at the figure. The he had very heavy clad armor on his body. It didn’t look much like anything I had seen before. And a sword that was of western origin. I stood up from the ground, and as I did, he pointed his sword towards me. “Let me test your metal…”

I smirked. He was speaking my language. “Hmph. That’s what I like to see. A man of action. I guess you are one of the-” Before I could finish my statement, he raised his sword above his head and let it fall down, letting out a slash of wind coming in my direction. I rolled out of the way. From behind me, I obtain my gauntlets. He swing his longsword horizontally when I came charging at him. I was anticipating an attempt to stop my advance. My hands being protected by my gauntlets, I raise my left hand to block his attack, defending myself and gaining control with the situation. With both his hands on the sword, I take the opportunity to strike at his now unguarded body. From what I know, metal is heard to pierce and cut through. But if I put large dents into his armor, it would restrict movement. I strike right into the piece that was protecting his shoulder. The dent was effective, and the force of my punch knocked him back a couple of meters. When he got up, he knew that he couldn’t effectively move his arm. He looked at his shoulder and back at me. “So...now that-” I was again interrupted, this time by his swift disappearance of the Body Flicker. My brows lowered. Too many people knew that damned technique.

After my battle mentality left me, I started to question the encounter. Why did he come after me specifically? It might had something to do with the fact that I was living alone? Did he know about my mission? It was very out of the ordinary. Over the horizon I saw the village gate getting closer. I continued to speed ahead, going into a sprint. I came to a sudden stop, one that had me sliding across the stoned ground. I stretched my arms, and sat on the ground, leaning my back against the sturdy village gate. One of the Guards who kept an eye on the gate turned to me. “You aren’t going in?”

“No. I am waiting for someone. I have a mission to get to.”

I sat there, waiting for Teiho.

840 WC

2A Lost Child [Maikumaru/Teiho] Empty Re: A Lost Child [Maikumaru/Teiho] Thu Oct 25, 2018 5:58 pm

Teiho

Teiho

D-rank
A grin crossed his face as he crossed the rooftops of Iwa quickly, moving from one perch or ledge to another with little thought or fanfare. His movements had grown far more agile over the days, months and years that he had grown and progressed under the watchful eye of Iwa. The young man still had his problems and worries, but for once he could say that he was ready, he was ready to learn, earn and progress. He was ready to dominate the foes and villains of his new land. He was ready, for anything. And thus when a sword glinted and shot down into the roof right in front of where he was jumping causing a rather large impact crater and a billowing plume of smoke and dust to rise suddenly forcing him back with his arms crossed in front of his face to protect it from the debris, he was sorely unprepared for what was happening next.

Sliding back from the assault, Taiho looked around suddenly in each direction as he feverishly tried to decipher who would attack him in the middle of a heavily guarded and patrolled village. He ignored the weapon in front of him for the moment, whatever was behind it was still obscured by a cloud of dust and he himself was safely away from it by about ten meters. He had enough room to operate and thus when another large explosion occurred only feet away from him, he was once again thrown for a loop as he was tossed off of the roof and onto the one across the street from where he had been standing. The second impact left his right ear ringing and his right side scuffed up from having slid across a roof. He winced as he felt something shift underneath him, likely his arm as he picked himself up to stare back at the roof he had been thrown from.

The noise and explosions had already attracted attention from the local populous, but considering most ninjas were far off by the wall or closer towards the more hot bed activity areas, Taiho knew he was all by himself for at least a few more minutes. More than enough time for whoever was attempted to snipe at him to likely pick him off. The dust cloud finally dissipated from the first object to reveal a young armor clad figure rising from the remnants of the cloud. The figure stood quite a ways taller than him and was fully decked out with an Eastern continent styled Broadsword in his hand. In fact the weapon itself reminded him of home so much that a bit of shock went through his system, even as the figure yanked the weapon from the rooftop to hoist it up and thrust the offending weapon in his direction. The weapon itself crackled with green energy, infused with whatever mystical powers the warriors were wielding to be able to either leap from or drop from their starting locations. The other figure was shortly revealed to be a twin of his brother, but this time wielding what looked to be a rather large spiked warhammer, the spike itself was embedded deeply, and he could hear the roof itself crumble and collapse on top of the terrified denizens inside, likely crushing them underneath the rubble.

A frown crossed his face at this as he attempted to process the entire situation, moving himself into a more mobile position with his legs tucked underneath him in a sort of crouched stance as he cradled his likely sprained or twisted right arm gingerly. It likely wouldn’t prevent him from fighting, but he wasn’t certain if the limb itself had suffered any major damage, and the two were already focused solely on him meaning he wouldn’t get a chance to even properly diagnose himself. His face twisted at the thought of these two killing harmless civilians, but the more he stared at the shiny gray armor and their pale featureless helmets, the more his worry began to grow into a pit in his stomach as he slowly began to realize just where these two had come from.

They had finally found him. The peace he had grown to love and cherish was once again going to be taken away from him. And these two were the herald to what would become the first of many trials in the tale of Taiho Seiker.

WC: 739

3A Lost Child [Maikumaru/Teiho] Empty Re: A Lost Child [Maikumaru/Teiho] Thu Nov 01, 2018 8:42 am

Maikumaru

Maikumaru

A-rank
Maikumaru relaxed while waiting for his compatriot, his hands in the back of his head. “Wow, laying here sure is relaxing. You must love your job, Mister Gate Guard, or whatever your name is.” The Guardsman didn’t give a response, and Maikumaru didn’t notice. During his resting, Maikumaru heard an explosion from the distance, from behind the gate. The opposite of where he wanted such things to come. He stood up and ran up the gate. It appeared that he had a fight on his hands. Hopefully it would be a good one.

He sped through the roof tops, jumping from one to the next, a serious focus on his face. His mind raced, assessing the level of threat. Is it an invasion? It wasn't probable, as the explosions weren't frequent or powerful enough for an invasion force. Or at least a full invasion force. He activated Gaia’s Eyes, to have an environmental examinatin. After owing the smoke that was arising from the supposed explosion, he scanned the area thoroughly, gaining a full comprehension of the situation. When he found the source of the dust, it was a building. A very much destroyed one. His facial expression fell as, with his Gaia's Eyes Technique, Maikumaru had seen that there were people within the ruble of the destroyed building. Most of them were dead. Some of them were squirming. He saw that the first responding rescue Shinobi had arrived to take care of the survivors. Maikumaru quickly regained his composure and focused on the area.

There was definitely something out of the ordinary. Maikumaru felt the presences of two armor clad individuals, one was standing upon the rooftop, with a giant Warhammer, while the other was standing in front of the person who he was supposed to rendezvous with; Teiho. Maikumaru wasn't sure if they were the cause of the explosion. The only thing he did know is that they weren't from Iwa and they were attacking not only an Iwa Ninja, but a companion. This wasn't going to sit well with the Champion of the Hidden Stone.

Maikumaru bent down, and boosted the Chakra through his body, causing a burst of extreme speed forward. He rammed into the enemy, knocking him back approximately five meters. He immediately created a Shadow Clone after his attack, to chase after the one with the hammer. Maikumaru stood in front of Teiho, his face filled iwht disdain. “Why don't you pick on someone your own size?” Maikumaru looked at his armor. It was the same as the one from before. While he didn't fully find out what their intentions were, he was able to piece together, with the attacking of killing of innocent civilians and attacking Iwagakure Shinobi, their intentions were obviously of the malicious nature. “You come into MY village.” Maikumaru pounded his chest with his fist. “And attack MY people.”

The clone jumped onto the building and began to charge at his enemy. He yielded the large and heavy back. But Maikumaru took advantage of his superior speed, and fell to the ground, sliding across it while he was winding up an attack. Maikumaru's foot aimed straight at the man's ankle, as the attack tripped him, the large weapon causing him to loose balance and fall.

As for the real one, his body started to shimmer with a deep blue aura. He only stood there, facing down his armored foe, arms across his chest. The man's sword surged with green energy with a powerful swing directly at Maikumaru's neck. It bounced off his skin, cladded with the power of The Blue Armor. Maikumaru slapped his hand away, and started to electrify. He grabbed a hold of him tight as Lighting Chakra coursed through his body, giving him amazing strength. He grabbed the man's helmet, and yanked it around before ripping it from his head, revealing long blonde hair. He reached for his throat,and wrapped his fingers around it. He tightened his grip, letting the lighting chakra electrocute his enemy's body. He lifted him up by the neck, gripping tightly. Maikumaru began to strange him, while paralyzing his body by using Raiton. “This is what happens when you attack the Land of Earth.”

As for the other enemy, when he attempted to get up, Maikumaru dashed forward, shoulder first. He met with the armored warrior, ramming him forward and off the building, and into the ground. The clone, still on the building, grabbed his fallen hammer. He threw it off the building, having it fall straight on the midsection of the Knight. He was hoping that would incapacitate him, but the clone stood on top of the building, keeping a watchful eye if it hadn’t. The real Maikumaru continued to grip the Swordsman. “Now you are going to answer my questions before I kill you slowly. Why are you here? And why did you attack my village?”

833/1673 WC

4A Lost Child [Maikumaru/Teiho] Empty Re: A Lost Child [Maikumaru/Teiho] Mon Dec 17, 2018 6:15 pm

Teiho

Teiho

D-rank

Taiho Seiker

The Boxer
A quick dodge to the side would save a few hairs on his head as the knight wielding the crackling broadsword tore through the air he was just occupying. His heart beat deeply in his chest as his eyes tore between the two warriors with a sense of urgent panic. He knew for a fact he couldn’t fight the both of them, especially with a busted up arm, but he could at try to distract them as much as possible with his current injuries. Gathering his knees beneath himself so he could plant his feet sturdily, he glanced at the immediate threat, the cold unyielding silverish steel of the assailants helmet stared him back with a sense of uncaring finality. His fingers clinched as his body screamed at him in pain. He knew that he couldn’t use any of the various ninja tricks that had been taught to him while he had stayed in Iwa, and with his physical disadvantage, trying to fight the swordsman straight up was plain old suicide.

Luckily for Taiho, shinobi could be seen approaching the area, but he could tell they were more for assisting in clearing the rubble of the destroyed building than assisting him with his battle. That meant that Taiho was still on his own for at least another minute or so. Faced turned into a grimace, he pushed himself to his feet, something that his opponent seemed to allow as the crackling green energy seemed to hum along with the mysterious assailants patience. Gripping his shoulder in pain, Taiho turned himself into an impromptu striking stance, modifying it on the spot so that it would be far more defensive by centering his core and propping himself up on the balls of his feet. Luckily for him his legs still worked perfectly fine, however he would lose in a battle of strength, and if the now crackling energy field surrounding his opponent was any indication, also in a battle of speed. The warrior leveled their sword at him, the blade even level with his chest as the warrior slid themselves into a charging stance. It seemed the knight understood Taiho’s predicament, the fact that all he could do was dodge meant that for all intents and purposes, this fight was over. Of course for Taiho, haven’t lived in a shinobi village for the past three years of his life, he knew one thing for certain.
A pulse of chakra passed through him, not so much that he would know who or where it came from, but he understood its purpose, his body already naturally leaning out of the way as tanned blur tore through the air he had been in moments before, for the second time today, he had been surpassed in speed and agility as Maikumaru practically tackled himself into the Knight. Unfortunately for Maik however, he had come from behind Taiho, meaning he hadn’t seen or noticed the blade before his charge and had ran straight into it. Luckily for the man, his own natural chakra aura had protected him from the blades piercing properties, but it had given the Knight enough time to back up from the charge due to space. The charge however had done its trick, and with Maik now standing in front of him in a protecting manner, Taiho was able to let go of his bluff, his busted arm allowed to hang limply by his side as he sat down in pain. He wasn’t necessarily completely taken out of the fight, but with Maik’s clone fighting the Great hammer wielding Knight, he knew that he himself would only get in the way of the fight and stayed where he was to avoid being a distraction.

The knight on the opposite rooftop saw the clone approach him and seemed to not show any sort of response to the ninja’s superior speed. Its body crackled with energy as it stomped on the ground, releasing a pulse of this energy through the rooftop tearing it up further and destabilizing the whole structure with the power released. The effect of this power was evident immediately as the knight fell into a bear hug type movement, reaching out the grab the incoming sliding clone with the intention of dragging it beneath the remains of the rooftop to do battle with it. Of course the knight didn’t understand that it was clone, nor did it know how clones operated, but it understood that splitting up the enemy was important and with their target seemingly incapacitated, dealing with the immediate threat of the intruder was paramount.
Training Information
Post WC: 764
Total WC: 764 + 739 = 1503
Fighting First, Always

5A Lost Child [Maikumaru/Teiho] Empty Re: A Lost Child [Maikumaru/Teiho] Fri Dec 21, 2018 4:54 am

Maikumaru

Maikumaru

A-rank
The knight in front of Maikumaru said nothing. He had let his grip of him. The knight stood on one knee, looking up at Maikumaru, holding onto the chest of his plate armor. And he had a feeling that he wasn’t going to say anything at all. “If you aren’t going to talk, you will be taken in.” He just sat there, looking up at him. The warrior looked down on the ground, placing his hand on it. He looked back up at Maikumaru. “You gonna talk?”

Instead of talking, the knight grabbed at the ground. Dirt was flown in Maikumaru’s face, forcing him to close his eyes, and step back in surprise. “YOU LITTLE-”

When Maikumaru looked up, the knight had started to dash, his heavy plate mail seemingly having no hindrance to his blinding speed. With frustration welling over him, Maikumaru had started to chase after him. The Knight ran up a building. When reaching the edge, he jumped upward, moving high into the air, turning around to face Maikumaru. He was now allowing his back face the sky. He put his hands together, reaching them out forward. He pulled his right hand back, in doing so, a bow and arrow, both made of golden shimmering light, manifested into existence. He let go, the bow flying through the air. Maikumaru took noticed, and sidestepped the weapon, narrowly missing his chest. When it hit the ground, the golden light bursted into an explosion. It was enough to distract Maikumaru, and allow the knight to keep going, landing on the roof, and speeding forward. The Champion of Iwagakure continued to chase after him. “You will answer for your crimes!” The amount of dexterity he had amazed Maikumaru, how skillfully he was jumping from rooftop to rooftop, compared to his own simple leaps. He eventually found himself on a building that was horizontally longer than most. Maikumaru was chasing after him, confidant that he was going to close the gap between them. Instead, the knight revealed in his hand, an orb with a fuse attached to it. Maikumaru’s eyes widened, as the knight had time the fuse’s duration, and threw it back at him. Maikumaru’s eyes widened before he jumped to the side to avoid the explosion. He was determined to not let the knight escape, so he took out his Wired Kunai, and flung it front of him. He pulled on the wire just as the Knight was about to pass it. Maikumaru had his foot forward, slamming his foot atop the Knight’s helmeted head and into the ground, leaving a nicely planted print on the side of the helmet. Maikumaru doubled over to catch his breath, his foot still on the unconscious knight’s helmet. He picked him up, and started to drag him back to the site of the explosion. There were sure to be other ninja to investigate the site by now.

492/2156 WC

6A Lost Child [Maikumaru/Teiho] Empty Re: A Lost Child [Maikumaru/Teiho] Tue Dec 25, 2018 11:08 am

Teiho

Teiho

D-rank

Taiho Seiker

The Boxer
Watching his proverbial teacher stare down one of his assailants sent a shiver down Taiho’s spine. The young male once again struck with the recollection of just how familiar this situation felt to him. Again he was forced to watch as someone else defended him from a threat that was far greater than himself. Once again he was forced to choose his own survival over their safety of others. Again he had to listen to the screams of civilians forced to suffer the pain and agony of being attacked by an outside force that was now looking for him. The smell of the acrid smoke watered his eyes forcing him to turn away even as the Knight fled from Maik. He couldn’t watch the chase nor could he pay attention to the other fight happening across the street. He could hear the pop of the clone being crushed to death, the Knight having improvised appropriately and crushing the clone in a massive bear hug. It was because of this that the Knight was able to walk through the crumbling remains of the building unhindered, the wailing forms of dying civilians surrounding the faceless Knight as it stared across the street at it’s target. Green energy would crackle from it’s form before it launched itself across the street, the mission still paramount to everything else, even it’s own partners survival.

The sound of plate mail landing on the rooftop with him snapped Taiho out of his funk. It was hard to ignore the sights he was treated with, the building that his assailant had vacated had now completely collapsed taking the occupants as well as some of the arriving shinobi with it. Smoke and dust filled the air as the sound of the building collapsing overwrote any other sound in the vicinity. Taiho found it hard to breath with all of the dust filling the air, but he persevered through it as the Knight began to walk up to him, the slow pace driving Taiho’s anxiety through the roof as the imposing figure slung it’s massive hammer up and over its shoulder. The figure dwarfed Taiho’s crouched and diminished form leaving him like a mouse before a cat. A tinge of fear filled his form like a growing ache that seemed to claw and eat at him with a great ferocity. He reached for something, for anything, but the moment that his hand touched nothing but air, he knew that he had reached the proverbial end of the line. The dust had risen up above the rooftops, choking the life out of him, leaving him with nothing as the Knight’s visor simply lit up with acknowledgement before the hammer was slung off it’s shoulder and lifted high above its head. Taiho couldn’t see the general aim of the metal behemoth, but he knew that pain and suffering was to follow if he allowed that hammer to fall. His mind raced with a thousand thoughts, each branching reconsideration discarded and reacquired with the mere jump of a synapse. His mind was quick firing as the hammer began to arc downward towards him, the crackling green energy seemingly electrifying the air with its presence. His hair almost standing on end as his body finally moved, the quick jerky movement pulling him just to the left of the standing Knight before the massive weapon was dropped on the rooftop caving it in entirely sending him to the floor below and crushing all of the occupants inside.

Taiho let out a yelp of pain and surprise as he dropped to the uneven floor, the crumbled remains of the plaster and brick walls laying all about him as a cloud of smoke and dust once again rose up above the rooftops. The response to the situation finally arrived as other shinobi arrived on scene to assess the situation past the first responders, realizing that the assailants weren’t being dealt with in a timely manner. The multiple shinobi all held their hands out towards the Knight, their opposite hand bracing the forearm of the hand pointed towards the Knight as the leader approached and hailed the Knight. Taiho’s broken form was unable to be seen among the rubble, the boys frame covered by debris as he lay unconscious beneath the remains of the rooftop. The Knight itself stood unphased, the hammer still resting against the ground as it looked around before assessing that the situation was no longer in it’s favor. Gripping the hammer, the Knight would unleash another pulse of green energy, this time ripping straight through the building entirely in arcs of sharp green cracks that permeated outwards from the hammer. Grasping the shaft of the weapon, the Knight would yank it up from where it rested, pulling up with it a large chunk of the floor as well as starting the process to collapse the rest of the building before jumping away as large explosions ripped through the building itself sending it crumbling to the ground with all of the occupants screaming inside to their deaths.

The Knight would jump away, beams of energy and jutsu flying past it’s massive frame as it rushed towards it’s comrade, the quiet giant seemingly ignoring everything else to collect it’s companion so that they could leave, their mission apparently a failure due to him having possibly killing the target. The Knight would have to explain the situation to its superior, but for now, it had to make its way out of the village leaving behind two collapsed building and a potentially dead Taiho in its wake.
Training Information
Post WC: 929
Total WC: 929 + 1503 = 2432
Fighting First, Always

7A Lost Child [Maikumaru/Teiho] Empty Re: A Lost Child [Maikumaru/Teiho] Fri Dec 28, 2018 4:56 am

Maikumaru

Maikumaru

A-rank
Maikumaru had the Knight hoisted on his shoulder. But the knight jolted his knee forward, landing it straight into Maikumaru’s chest. He had loosened his grip of him, allowing for him to get freed. Maikumaru dropped to his knee. “You just don’t know when to quit, do you?”

He stood up and looked at the knight, who had broke into a southpaw boxing stance. Maikumaru smirked. “Well, I will give you props. You do have some balls.” The warrior came charging in at Maikumaru. There was no need for him to be quick about it. Maikumaru was going to take his time with this one.

He didn’t have a sword. And he was clearly almost out of chakra. Or whatever it was he was using earlier. It didn’t feel like Chakra to Maikumaru. There wasn’t much time to dwell on it as the Knight ran at Maikumaru with his fists ready. He threw a punch. Maikumaru sidestepped the attack. He back fisted into the man’s armor. The impact put a great dent in the armor. He was lifted up into the air by the impact, his feet off the ground. He came back down kneeling. Maikumaru drew his fist back, and punched him in the helmet. It knocked his helmet away, revealing his face. His hair was long and blonde, and he had a shaved beard. He looked relatively young. “Oh we got a pretty boy here.” People around started to gather, curious to see the commotion. Maikumaru cracked his knuckles and smirked. He yielded his fist back again. When he launched his attack the knight moved his head off to his right, and grabbed a hold of Maikumaru’s arm. However, Maikumaru made another striking blow at the Knight’s Armor, once again towards the midsection. “You are a rowdy one I’ll give you that. Now stand down. Don’t make me hurt you more. I am obligated to say that, but believe me, I actually want you to keep going, just so I can give you more of a beating. “The knight got up once again, and started to throw punches, his face visibly scrunched him from anger and determination. Maikumaru slapped each of his strikes away, before grabbing the armor itself. He tackled the knight to the ground, and placed his left foot on his right shoulder. He yanked the armor off his body as hard as he could, tearing away the metal. It revealed that he was wearing a gray worn shirt. “Now. You are going to tell me what you are doing in my village. You are going to tell me why you have swooped in and destroyed a medical center. And if you don’t you will receive the worst torture in your entire life. You will be beaten, you will be battered, and you will be broken. And then you will be killed. All of this can be avoided if you tell me who are you working for; because I know for a fact that you couldn't have orchestrated this by yourselves. You are going to tell me who are there names, what organization you are apart of, or, like I said, it will be yanked out of you."

544/2700

8A Lost Child [Maikumaru/Teiho] Empty Re: A Lost Child [Maikumaru/Teiho] Fri Jan 04, 2019 3:35 pm

Teiho

Teiho

D-rank

Taiho Seiker

The Boxer
Pain was not something that Taiho could say he strayed far from. In fact, as far as he could remember, he had lived a life of pain. It was all part of his conditioning, to clear the mind of idle thoughts and weakness, to prepare oneself for a life of service. Every moment he took in breath could have and should have been considered a life of pain. Even when he enjoyed life, surrounded by all of the fancies and amenities of being a Prince, he could feel that dull curving pain that struck him deep. But as he lay now, a line of rebar going through his side causing blood to ooze out of the serrated wound, his left leg crushed under the weight of five stories of concrete, stone and mortar and the countless bodies that once filled the spaces in between them, and the pain of his back and head having been smashed through countless floors of the building he had been sitting on, he now knew, and vividly understood pain.

Breathing was difficult, harsh even. His body found troubles with drawing in what air there was, and what air was left was filled with irritating dust particles that would likely kill him before help even arrived. He could hear the dying screams of pain and fear as random gas explosions tore through what remained of the frame of the building. Every time the building shook a lance of pain tore through Taiho as the rebar that pierced him shifted about. He gripped the foreign material with what little strength he had, his left hand and arm trapped behind him and his right weakly holding on. His breathing became far more haggard the more time that passed as the heat from the fires began to grow. It was hard to gauge time while stuck in the building, the lack of sunlight and the constant cacophony of pained sounds dulled what little senses he had left. He couldn’t even tell where he was in the building, knowing that he was somewhere in the collapsed rubble however. He was at least lucky enough that there was no gas pouring near him, burning alive was not something he wished to experience just yet.

Gathering what little chakra he could, he’d pulse it weakly, giving himself a sort of beacon that could be sensed by any nearby shinobi. He had no intentions of dying in this building, no matter how much he hated the fact that he had once again put people who he had began to love in danger. This anger at himself seemed to power his will to live, pushing back the dull feeling that had began to spread throughout his body. Gritting his teeth as he shifted his body to begin moving his left arm from behind his body. He could feel that it was dislocated, likely pulled out of the socket during his fall and the collapse of the building. He knew that as he lay, he couldn’t likely pop it back in without having to go through the whole process of pulling himself back up again. Resigning himself to more pain however, Taiho quickly grasped the limb to move it out of the way before his body could fall back to the rough uneven concrete.

His breathing came in harsh and uneven, his heartbeat pumping slower as his body leaked more crucial blood from his wound. He thought about screaming out to alert the shinobi that he could feel moving about the rubble, but decided not to so that he could conserve what little energy he had left. Instead he maintained the soft pulse of chakra, the energy being felt by the shinobi operating through the rubble. This would lead to his eventual discovery and recovery, the young male pulled half dead from the second collapsed apartment building. Taiho had been among the fortunate few. Many people had been crushed immediately upon the building collapsing. Others had died of suffocation, immolation, or from bleeding out from their various wounds. He was immediately taken off to the hospital for his wounds as the rest of the shinobi continued to aid with the recovery process.

Back with the Knight with the great hammer, after collapsing the building that their target had been sitting on, the Knight made it it’s primary objective to recover it’s partner at all costs. Green energy crackled about it angrily as it considered the failure that both it and it’s partner had faced. Of course this wasn’t a mission they were supposed to undergo in the first place. They had ignored direct orders to only observe and thus had faced a greater level of security than if they had stuck to the plan. And now they faced discovery and likely opposition against their given mission.

The Knight cursed from behind their helmet as they closed in behind the shinobi that had chased down it’s compatriot, the Knight not wishing for it’s companion to give away secrets just yet. The Knight would quickly let loose a heavy swing of it’s Greathammer. It didn’t matter if the hammer hit the shinobi or not, the aim for the Knight was the rooftop the two were standing on. The crackling energy ensured that the shinobi couldn’t just block it, even with chakra. The strike would eventually strike the rooftop, either by smashing the shinobi through it, or because the shinobi moved out of the way, but the end result was all the same. The energy released by the Greathammer arced through the building quickly, instantly destabilizing and collapsing the building in a large explosion.

The explosion would be large enough to obscure the Knight as it grabbed it’s compatriot and warped the both of them away. It was able to do this even if the Shinobi had maintained his grip on it’s partner. The helmet and blade had both been left behind, but the Knight had managed to secure the more important resource in this action, and that was the knowledge that it’s compatriot likely held. The two would reappear almost a mile outside of the village walls in front of a group of their superiors. The act and energy of said warp left the larger Knight winded, sending them to their knees as their superiors quickly gathered both Knights up before leaving the area behind, not even bothering to cover their tracks.

It was unknown what would have happened to Maikumaru in the aftermath of the Knights escape, but luckily he had at least managed to keep his student safe in the end.

[Exit]
Training Information
Post WC: 1,096
Total WC: 1096 + 2432 = 3528

Ripple Palm Strike: 2700/2700 (3000 - 10% reduction from Jutsu WC)

828 WC left over.
Fighting First, Always

9A Lost Child [Maikumaru/Teiho] Empty Re: A Lost Child [Maikumaru/Teiho] Sun Jan 06, 2019 1:20 am

Maikumaru

Maikumaru

A-rank
The knight wasn’t talking. He merely stood there, holding his midsection while staring up at Maikumaru, that same determined look on his face that pissed Maikumaru off so much. He was waiting for the ANBU to arrive. He heard a loud whoosh and saw a shadow below him. Maikumaru ducked, evading the hammer from smashing against his head. He rolled to the side. The knight got up from his position. “I need names for you guys. I’ll call you Baka.” Maikumaru pointed to the swordsmen. He picked himself up, and his comrade handed him something. It was a new sword. “And I’ll call you Don.” He pointed towards the one with the Hammer. “I’m going to enjoy breaking you both in two. You caused a lot of deaths here. And that is an unforgivable crime. Punishable by a public torture and execution.” The knight charged towards Maikumaru. The Champion of Iwa went into a Rage, and stopped the attack with his hand. He grabbed onto the sword, his face scrunched up in anger. The helmetless knight watched shocked as there wasn’t even a speckle of blood on Maik’s hands. He tried yanking it away from the Champion of Iwagakure, but with no success. Just when Maikumaru was about to inflict pain like no other on the warrior, Don swung his sword at him. It clashed with Maikumaru’s other fist. He lightly shoved Don away to keep him back for just a moment. He kicked Baka much farther away with much force to knock him out for a good few minutes. It gave Maikumaru the opportunity to focus on Don. Which he spent no time wasting. Maikumaru bent his knees, and lifted his arms vertickle to his chest. He kept his knees bent as he walked towards the man. He reached his armor, but Maikumaru landed an attack on his midsection. He gave him some punches to the side. His offense, as usual, was that of a slugger. A brawler. SLow and heavy. Assuring that his opponent can feel the power blows from his fists. “These are REAL hammers.” He calculated the time just right. He went for a last hard punch to the chestplate hard enough to knock him down for a while. He turned over to the side. Baka had just gotten up and his sword drawn. “You know how this is going to end.” As expected, he only answered with violence, swinging his sword on Miakumaru. He ducked, and pivoted to the side to  avoid a downward slash. Once he did, he threw a punch from the side, his large hand meeting with his vary face, staggering him. He saw it as an opening, and grabbed the Knight. He threw him over his shoulder, and aimed himself towards Don. When the Hammer Knight was about to get up, Maikumaru charged forward, crushing their armored body is onto one another. He backed away. “You both look really tired. I think not is the time to surrender. Maikumaru just needed to hold them off long enough for ANBU to arrive. They weren’t worth much for terms of fighting. They probably realized this and seemed to stay near each other while they had their weapons drawn. They were planning to coordinate their attacks. They both rushed forward at Maikumaru. Don had already had his hammer ready to swing, so it was no surprise when his attack came first. Maikumaru moved closer to him, and grabbed the handle of the Warhammer. He shoved it to the side and above his head, while Don struggled to regain control of his weapon. The Handle parried with the sword that came right afterward. Maikumaru shoved the handle upward, in turn shoving the sword upward. The Hammer’s weight combined with Maikumaru’s toss caused it to land on the opposing side of Don, away from Maikumaru. When he shoved the weight of the Warhammer upward, it cased the Knight to press his sword above his head, giving Maikumaru the opportunity to shove his fist into the Knight’s gut. He was without a chestplate now, soe he could feel the full force of his body being pushed upward by the impact. He never let his fist down, holding it up in the air, in turn holding up the knight. He tossed him asid when Don recovered, and launched another heavy hammer attack. Once again, Maikumaru grabbed it, but this time yanking it free and shoving the butt of it into his helmet, knocking him onto the ground. Maikumaru hoisted the weapon for it to land on the knight. He rolled out of the way, and the large weapon slammed onto the ground. He hoisted up again in the opposite direction, landing the weapon on the other knight’s leg. Hard. He screamed in absolute pain as his bones were crushed from the shear weight of the weapon. Just then, the ANBU appeared. “It took you guys long enough. What the hell took you so long!?” The surrounded the knights, weapons drawn on them. “You’ll be coming with us too for questioning.”

“Fine.”

[EXIT]

856/3556

ALL WC Banked for Medical Ninjutsu

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.